Re: Swimming Lessons

Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    A better description.

(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Release: Water Clone
    Range: Short
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a clone of themselves made of water. These water clones have 1/10th of the users chakra. These clones are also limited in that they can only travel short range from the user without losing control. When a water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.
    Note: Can only perform up to C rank Water techniques and requires a water source.

Focus your chakra evenly throughout your entire body, and then perform the Tiger hand seal. After you do this, create a clone of yourself. using the water from the stream next to you. This clone should contain all of your current characteristics, and should maintain your personality as well. However, this variation of clone can only perform up to a C-rank water technique.

I build up my chakra once again. I then focus my chakra evenly throughout my body. I then hold the tiger hand seal in front of me. As I do this I send my chakra into the stream. Using the water from the stream I create a clone of myself. As the clone takes shape I mold it to look like I do. It stands 5' 7", with jet black eyes with a leg pouch on his right leg.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by black uchiha View Post
    I build up my chakra once again. I then focus my chakra evenly throughout my body. I then hold the tiger hand seal in front of me. As I do this I send my chakra into the stream. Using the water from the stream I create a clone of myself. As the clone takes shape I mold it to look like I do. It stands 5' 7", with jet black eyes with a leg pouch on his right leg.
    Looking good..

(Suiton: Suigandan) - Water Release: Water Fang Bullet
    Type: Offense
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A technique that deals physical damage to the enemy with a liquid mass brought forth from underwater. Its power to kill and maim is augmented by adding a spinning motion to the compactly pressured water. During fights on water, taking advantage of its characteristic ability to attack from anywhere in a 360 degrees radius, in conjunction with other techniques for distraction, confusion and so forth, this technique has an extensive array of applications.
    Note: Requires a water source.

Walk over to the nearby lake, and stand on it. After, focus your chakra in the water, raising a stream of water from behind my clone, unknown to him. After creating the stream of water, spin the water rapidly in order to increase its killing potential. Smash the sphere into my clone's back.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Looking good..

(Suiton: Suigandan) - Water Release: Water Fang Bullet
    Type: Offense
    Description: A technique that deals physical damage to the enemy with a liquid mass brought forth from underwater. Its power to kill and maim is augmented by adding a spinning motion to the compactly pressured water. During fights on water, taking advantage of its characteristic ability to attack from anywhere in a 360 degrees radius, in conjunction with other techniques for distraction, confusion and so forth, this technique has an extensive array of applications.
    Note: Requires a water source.

Walk over to the nearby lake, and stand on it. After, focus your chakra in the water, raising a stream of water from behind my clone, unknown to him. After creating the stream of water, spin the water rapidly in order to increase its killing potential. Smash the sphere into my clone's back.

-Creates clone-
    I tak up my spot on the lake. I begin to build up my water chakra as I stand on the lake. I watch the clone being made/walk onto the lake. I then begin to send my chakra into the water below, and have it move under the clone and keep going to behind him. Now that the chakra is there I make a stream of water rise up behind him and spin as it does so. The spining water hits the clone in the back right below his shoulder blades. The hit burst the clone into nothingness.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

I tak up my spot on the lake. I begin to build up my water chakra as I stand on the lake. I watch the clone being made/walk onto the lake. I then begin to send my chakra into the water below, and have it move under the clone and keep going to behind him. Now that the chakra is there I make a stream of water rise up behind him and spin as it does so. The spining water hits the clone in the back right below his shoulder blades. The hit burst the clone into nothingness.
    Good. ^^

Suiton: Kirigakure Shiryoku Hakudatsu) - Water Release: Hidden Mist Eye Sight Deprevation
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15(-3 each turn to keep it active)
    Description: Using the hidden mist jutsu the user reflects the natural light an a way that it blinds there opponent temporarily as long as the opponent is in the mist.
    Note: Must have already used hidden mist jutsu

This one required the use of the Hidden in Mist jutsu. It was one of the first ones we learned, a D-rank technique. So, use that technique to create a heavy mist in the area surrounding my clone. This time, use the lake to raise the mist, instead of releasing it from your mouth. Then, reflect the light off of the tiny water droplets in the mist, blinding my clone temporarily.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good. ^^

Suiton: Kirigakure Shiryoku Hakudatsu) - Water Release: Hidden Mist Eye Sight Deprevation
    Chakra cost: 15(-3 each turn to keep it active)
    Description: Using the hidden mist jutsu the user reflects the natural light an a way that it blinds there opponent temporarily as long as the opponent is in the mist.
    Note: Must have already used hidden mist jutsu

This one required the use of the Hidden in Mist jutsu. It was one of the first ones we learned, a D-rank technique. So, use that technique to create a heavy mist in the area surrounding my clone. This time, use the lake to raise the mist, instead of releasing it from your mouth. Then, reflect the light off of the tiny water droplets in the mist, blinding my clone temporarily.

-Creates clone-
    I begin building up my water chakra. I then move it into lake below and begin to lift small droplets of water vapor. Upon doing so I a thick mist around the lake I'm standing on is lifted and hides me from your clone. I then focus on the chakra that looms inside the mist and begin to move the drops of water in such a way that it refracts and reflects light from the sun into the eyes of the clone. This blinds him for a short time.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

I begin building up my water chakra. I then move it into lake below and begin to lift small droplets of water vapor. Upon doing so I a thick mist around the lake I'm standing on is lifted and hides me from your clone. I then focus on the chakra that looms inside the mist and begin to move the drops of water in such a way that it refracts and reflects light from the sun into the eyes of the clone. This blinds him for a short time.
    Good.

(Suiton: Mizu No Tatsumaki) - Water Style: Water Tornado
    Type: Attack
    Chakra cost: 15
    Descripton: Utilizes water to create a spinning water vortex around the ninja. The water acts both as a barrier and attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious.
    Note: Can only be performed if there is a water source near by.

Use the nearby water source. Insert your chakra into it, drawing out the water towards you. As the water comes towards you, create a spinning water vortex around yourself. It should spin at high enough speeds to knock my clone out upon impact.

-Creates clone, who runs toward you-

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good.

(Suiton: Mizu No Tatsumaki) - Water Style: Water Tornado
    Descripton: Utilizes water to create a spinning water vortex around the ninja. The water acts both as a barrier and attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious.
    Note: Can only be performed if there is a water source near by.

Use the nearby water source. Insert your chakra into it, drawing out the water towards you. As the water comes towards you, create a spinning water vortex around yourself. It should spin at high enough speeds to knock my clone out upon impact.

-Creates clone, who runs toward you-
    I begin to build up my water chakra as I stand on the lake. I watch the clone being made/running at me on the lake. I then begin to send my chakra into the water below, and have it move in a circle under me. With that I make a spinning water vortex rise up spinning water vortex around myself. This vortex spins at a high speed in a clockwise rotation. The spining water hits the clone as he advances towards me. The spinning water vortex hits the clone sending him flying, the clone poofs into nothingness.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Loving the descriptions.

(Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

Focus your suiton chakra, and then clap your hands together. As the clap happens, change your chakra into water, to create a vortex of water on the battlefield. Then send the water at my clone, where it travels towards him in a wave form. Use hand movements to direct the water.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Loving the descriptions.

(Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

Focus your suiton chakra, and then clap your hands together. As the clap happens, change your chakra into water, to create a vortex of water on the battlefield. Then send the water at my clone, where it travels towards him in a wave form. Use hand movements to direct the water.

-Creates clone-
    I build up my water chakra to prepare for another water jutsu. My body is now bursting with water chakra and boiling over. As I watch you make the clone I clasp my hands together and begin changing the chakra into water. I then release a vortex of water on the lake that makes a huge wave of grand heights. I then use the chakra that is within the wave to direct it towards the lone clone. As the wave closes in on the clone it begins to crash inward on itself before crashing down on the clone.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

I build up my water chakra to prepare for another water jutsu. My body is now bursting with water chakra and boiling over. As I watch you make the clone I clasp my hands together and begin changing the chakra into water. I then release a vortex of water on the lake that makes a huge wave of grand heights. I then use the chakra that is within the wave to direct it towards the lone clone. As the wave closes in on the clone it begins to crash inward on itself before crashing down on the clone.
    Good..

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Range: Short-Long
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Focus your chakra, and then send it high into the sky. Then gather enough rainclouds to where you insert your chakra into. After the clouds are full of water, release the water around the entire battlefield, allowing to sense anything that obstructs the rain falling down.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good..

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Range: Short-Long
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Focus your chakra, and then send it high into the sky. Then gather enough rainclouds to where you insert your chakra into. After the clouds are full of water, release the water around the entire battlefield, allowing to sense anything that obstructs the rain falling down.
    I begin to build up my water chakra. As I do so I allow it to leak out of my body and rise upwards into the sky. It is a clear day but the mass of water chakra begins to attract water molecules to their location above the field. In doing this clouds begin to form above us. The clouds are filled with water, and said water is mixed with my chakra. This bonds me to the water and gives me the ability to sense what it touches. I then make the water rain down onto the field sensing your location with out looking at you.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

I begin to build up my water chakra. As I do so I allow it to leak out of my body and rise upwards into the sky. It is a clear day but the mass of water chakra begins to attract water molecules to their location above the field. In doing this clouds begin to form above us. The clouds are filled with water, and said water is mixed with my chakra. This bonds me to the water and gives me the ability to sense what it touches. I then make the water rain down onto the field sensing your location with out looking at you.
    Good..

(Suiton: Suirou No Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Prison
    Description: This technique is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of water. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. This technique requires a sufficient amount of water, which can be provided by expelling it from one's mouth. Once trapped the target is unable to move while within it due to the heaviness of the water. Because of the density of the water it can be used, to a limited extent, for defensive purposes if performed on oneself. Water clones can be used in preparation for the technique, which block an opponent's attack and trap the attacker in the prison using the clone's own water.

Focus suiton chakra into your mouth, and then release onto my clone. As you release it, form a sphere, trapping my clone inside it. Once the sphere is made, place one of your arms onto the sphere in order to sustain the chakra running through it, and its shape. The water should be so dense that my clone cannot move.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good..

(Suiton: Suirou No Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Prison
    Description: This technique is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of water. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. This technique requires a sufficient amount of water, which can be provided by expelling it from one's mouth. Once trapped the target is unable to move while within it due to the heaviness of the water. Because of the density of the water it can be used, to a limited extent, for defensive purposes if performed on oneself. Water clones can be used in preparation for the technique, which block an opponent's attack and trap the attacker in the prison using the clone's own water.

Focus suiton chakra into your mouth, and then release onto my clone. As you release it, form a sphere, trapping my clone inside it. Once the sphere is made, place one of your arms onto the sphere in order to sustain the chakra running through it, and its shape. The water should be so dense that my clone cannot move.

-Creates clone-
    I build up my water chakra and move it into my mouth. Once there I release a stream of water on the clone. As it is release it begins to encase the body of the clone. I then form a sphere out of it trapping the clone inside. Now, with the sphere made, I place my left arm onto the sphere. In doing this I sustain the chakra in it and its shape. The water is so dense that the clone cannot move.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

I build up my water chakra and move it into my mouth. Once there I release a stream of water on the clone. As it is release it begins to encase the body of the clone. I then form a sphere out of it trapping the clone inside. Now, with the sphere made, I place my left arm onto the sphere. In doing this I sustain the chakra in it and its shape. The water is so dense that the clone cannot move.
    Next..

(Suiton: Mizu Kawarimi) - Water Style: Water Replacement
    Description: The user can freely transform his body into liquid. This form allows him to avoid taking direct damage from many physical attacks but can not attack while in this form.

Channel your suiton chakra evenly throughout your entire body, focusing on changing it entirely to water. As my clone comes to punch you, alter your body's composition completely into water, letting his punch pass through you. Then reform, hitting him from behind.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Next..

(Suiton: Mizu Kawarimi) - Water Style: Water Replacement
    Description: The user can freely transform his body into liquid. This form allows him to avoid taking direct damage from many physical attacks but can not attack while in this form.

Channel your suiton chakra evenly throughout your entire body, focusing on changing it entirely to water. As my clone comes to punch you, alter your body's composition completely into water, letting his punch pass through you. Then reform, hitting him from behind.

-Creates clone-
    I begin to build my water chakra. I then send it throughout my body, and make sure its spread evenly throughout. Focusing on the chakra and my body, thoughts of water "floods"(lol) my mind and my body begins changing entirely to water. As the clone comes to punch me, my altered body lets his punch pass through me sending water flying. I then reform, and hit him from behind.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

I begin to build my water chakra. I then send it throughout my body, and make sure its spread evenly throughout. Focusing on the chakra and my body, thoughts of water "floods"(lol) my mind and my body begins changing entirely to water. As the clone comes to punch me, my altered body lets his punch pass through me sending water flying. I then reform, and hit him from behind.
    That technique also counts as a substitution technique, black. So watch out if there arent any subs allowed in the fight.

Next..

(Suiton: Suishū Gorugon) - Water Release: Powerful Blasting Rain Trench
    Description: The user after performing Dragon → Tiger will summon a large amount of water that will then be used to strike at the opponent in several versatile ways. It has been known to transform it into a dragon with a gaping mouth to attack. The water used will be stationary till it is sent offensively toward the opponent.

Focus your chakra, and then perform the required two handseals. Use nature manipulation on your chakra to summon a large amount of water in front of you, that is stationary. (doesnt move) Then shape it into a large water dragon, and launch it at my clone.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That technique also counts as a substitution technique, black. So watch out if there arent any subs allowed in the fight.

Next..

(Suiton: Suishū Gorugon) - Water Release: Powerful Blasting Rain Trench
    Description: The user after performing Dragon → Tiger will summon a large amount of water that will then be used to strike at the opponent in several versatile ways. It has been known to transform it into a dragon with a gaping mouth to attack. The water used will be stationary till it is sent offensively toward the opponent.

Focus your chakra, and then perform the required two handseals. Use nature manipulation on your chakra to summon a large amount of water in front of you, that is stationary. (doesnt move) Then shape it into a large water dragon, and launch it at my clone.

-Creates clone-
    Ok and aww you didn't like my joke?

I begin to build my water chakra. I then perform the handseals, Dragon → Tiger. I thensend it out and manipulate the chakra to summon a large amount of water in front of you. This water is stationary. I then shape it into a large water dragon. The dragon rises from the water I just made and stands 10ft tall and is an eternal dragon (Like DBZ). I then launch it at the clone.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok and aww you didn't like my joke?

I begin to build my water chakra. I then perform the handseals, Dragon → Tiger. I thensend it out and manipulate the chakra to summon a large amount of water in front of you. This water is stationary. I then shape it into a large water dragon. The dragon rises from the water I just made and stands 10ft tall and is an eternal dragon (Like DBZ). I then launch it at the clone.
    Your joke was so funny. >_>

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water release: Water Bullet
    Descripton: A large sphere of rotating water that is spit out of the users mouth that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

Focus suiton chakra into your mouth, and then release it forwards at my clone. Shape the released chakra into a sphere of water, blasting a large area with water.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Your joke was so funny. >_>

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water release: Water Bullet
    Descripton: A large sphere of rotating water that is spit out of the users mouth that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

Focus suiton chakra into your mouth, and then release it forwards at my clone. Shape the released chakra into a sphere of water, blasting a large area with water.

-Creates clone-
    I build up my water chakra. I then move the built chakra into my mouth. After changing the chakra into water, I then release it forwards at the lone standing clone. The shape of the water is a sphere that rotates clockwise leaving a few small trails of water around the sphere. The water blasts a large area where the clone stands ending his brief life.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

I build up my water chakra. I then move the built chakra into my mouth. After changing the chakra into water, I then release it forwards at the lone standing clone. The shape of the water is a sphere that rotates clockwise leaving a few small trails of water around the sphere. The water blasts a large area where the clone stands ending his brief life.
    Nice job. ^^

(Suiton: Mizu Kamikiri) - Water Release: Rising Water Cutter
    Description: After waving the Tiger hand seal the user slams his foot to the ground, causing water to rise up and travel towards his target as a slicing jet.

Focus your water chakra, and then perform the needed hand seal. Afterwords, slam your foot onto the ground. As you stomp, release the chakra from your foot into the ground, changing it into water. Then sent the ground-level jet of water ripping through the ground at my clone. What's a good counter for this technique besides going into the air?

-Creates clone-

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice job. ^^

(Suiton: Mizu Kamikiri) - Water Release: Rising Water Cutter
    Description: After waving the Tiger hand seal the user slams his foot to the ground, causing water to rise up and travel towards his target as a slicing jet.

Focus your water chakra, and then perform the needed hand seal. Afterwords, slam your foot onto the ground. As you stomp, release the chakra from your foot into the ground, changing it into water. Then sent the ground-level jet of water ripping through the ground at my clone. What's a good counter for this technique besides going into the air?

-Creates clone-

I begin to build up my water chakra. As I do this I move a large amount of it into my right leg. I then lift my right leg and bend it at the knee so that my right foot filled with water chakra is behind me. I now, after the bend, quickly kick my foot forward but stopping under my body, stomping it into the ground. Doing this, I send a large current of water ripping thru the earth towards the clone. The water rips thru it with ease.

A good counter for this is to go under ground, reply with the same tech, earth spear, ice tech (if you have them), or just about any other earth tech (due to the advantage...tho the water rips thru earth...lol yet another flaw in our rp)

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

I begin to build up my water chakra. As I do this I move a large amount of it into my right leg. I then lift my right leg and bend it at the knee so that my right foot filled with water chakra is behind me. I now, after the bend, quickly kick my foot forward but stopping under my body, stomping it into the ground. Doing this, I send a large current of water ripping thru the earth towards the clone. The water rips thru it with ease.

A good counter for this is to go under ground, reply with the same tech, earth spear, ice tech (if you have them), or just about any other earth tech (due to the advantage...tho the water rips thru earth...lol yet another flaw in our rp)
    Underground is bad unless you find a way for your opponent to not see it. Earth Spear is rather poor as well, because your opponent can use the water from the technique, adding in Wave of Inspiration to pwn you. Ice is good. Elemental strengths still apply here, so an appropriate D-rank earth could stop this.

(Suiton: Taihoudan) - Water Style: Water Gun
    Descripton: A strong water wave spit from the mouth that is more compressed than Chaos Water Wave and can carve the earth if used on the same area multiply times.

Focus suiton chakra into your mouth, and then release it in the form of a strong wave, or jet of water. Spit the fast moving water onto the ground, in order to carve out a bit of earth, before aiming it upwards at my clone's face.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Underground is bad unless you find a way for your opponent to not see it. Earth Spear is rather poor as well, because your opponent can use the water from the technique, adding in Wave of Inspiration to pwn you. Ice is good. Elemental strengths still apply here, so an appropriate D-rank earth could stop this.

(Suiton: Taihoudan) - Water Style: Water Gun
    Descripton: A strong water wave spit from the mouth that is more compressed than Chaos Water Wave and can carve the earth if used on the same area multiply times.

Focus suiton chakra into your mouth, and then release it in the form of a strong wave, or jet of water. Spit the fast moving water onto the ground, in order to carve out a bit of earth, before aiming it upwards at my clone's face.

-Creates clone-
    I build up my water chakra like I have done many times before. I then move it to my mouth where I change it into the water for the tech. I then release a powerful stream/wave of water at the ground 3 ft in front of me, lifting a chunk of earth away. After doing this I then raise the jet of water in the clone!s direction splitting him in half until I get up to his face.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

I build up my water chakra like I have done many times before. I then move it to my mouth where I change it into the water for the tech. I then release a powerful stream/wave of water at the ground 3 ft in front of me, lifting a chunk of earth away. After doing this I then raise the jet of water in the clone!s direction splitting him in half until I get up to his face.
    Looks good!

(Suiton: Suikoundan) - Water Style: Water shark bomb
    Description: A water projectile shaped like a shark that comes crashing down on the opponent.
    Note: No water source required

Focus your chakra in front of you, using nature manipulation to transform it into actual water. Then shape the water into a large shark, which will barrel down towards, and then collide into my clone.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Looks good!

(Suiton: Suikoundan) - Water Style: Water shark bomb
    Description: A water projectile shaped like a shark that comes crashing down on the opponent.
    Note: No water source required

Focus your chakra in front of you, using nature manipulation to transform it into actual water. Then shape the water into a large shark, which will barrel down towards, and then collide into my clone.

-Creates clone-
    I take up my stance and build up my water chakra again. Once this is happens I send the chakra in front of me. I now change the chakra into water and into a loose body of a fish. I then continue the shaping of it into a shark. The shark then charges at the clone and devour him.

Page 2 of 8 « First 123456 ... Last»