Page 3 of 8 « First 1234567 ... Last»
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.

Re: Swimming Lessons

Quote Originally Posted by black uchiha View Post
    I take up my stance and build up my water chakra again. Once this is happens I send the chakra in front of me. I now change the chakra into water and into a loose body of a fish. I then continue the shaping of it into a shark. The shark then charges at the clone and devour him.
    Next..!

(Suiton: Suichuu Teigen no Jutsu) – Water Release: Underwater Motion Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This Technique allows the user to properl themselves through a body of water by using their chakra. While underwater, this technique will also partially mask the users prescence.
    Note: Must be a large water source such as a lake to use.

Jump in the nearby lake, and swim to the bottom. Then as you are underwater, focus your chakra to the bottoms of your feet. Release the chakra at a fast rate through the bottoms of your feet, acting like a propeller. Burst through the water into the air, landing back onto dry ground.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    Next..!

(Suiton: Suichuu Teigen no Jutsu) – Water Release: Underwater Motion Technique
    Range: Mid
    Description: This Technique allows the user to properl themselves through a body of water by using their chakra. While underwater, this technique will also partially mask the users prescence.
    Note: Must be a large water source such as a lake to use.

Jump in the nearby lake, and swim to the bottom. Then as you are underwater, focus your chakra to the bottoms of your feet. Release the chakra at a fast rate through the bottoms of your feet, acting like a propeller. Burst through the water into the air, landing back onto dry ground.
    I jump into the lake with a 10.0 worthy swan dive. I swim to the bottom of the chilly lake. Then as I'm underwater I focus my chakra into the bottoms of your feet. Once there I release the chakra at a fast rate through the sole of your feet, this sends me flying thru the water at a fast rate acting like a propeller. The soles of my feet are releasing what seems like a trillion or more. I breach the water's surface with such high velocity, that I shoot into the air bring a nice splash of water with me and land back onto ground I dove from.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

I jump into the lake with a 10.0 worthy swan dive. I swim to the bottom of the chilly lake. Then as I'm underwater I focus my chakra into the bottoms of your feet. Once there I release the chakra at a fast rate through the sole of your feet, this sends me flying thru the water at a fast rate acting like a propeller. The soles of my feet are releasing what seems like a trillion or more. I breach the water's surface with such high velocity, that I shoot into the air bring a nice splash of water with me and land back onto ground I dove from.

Next..

(Suiton: Suihachi) – Water Release: Hand of waves
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Damage points: 30
    Description: the user will produce a fairly powerful jet of water from the user's hand.

Focus suiton chakra into your hands, and then release the gathered chakra into actual water. The jet of water should be enough to counter a stream of fire released at you.

-Releases a B-rank fireball-

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Next..

(Suiton: Suihachi) – Water Release: Hand of waves
    Description: the user will produce a fairly powerful jet of water from the user's hand.

Focus suiton chakra into your hands, and then release the gathered chakra into actual water. The jet of water should be enough to counter a stream of fire released at you.

-Releases a B-rank fireball-
    I begin to build up my chakra throughout my body. I then move it into my right arm, as I do this I take my left arm and clasp my right wrist as if to brace it. Next I move the chakra into my right hand and begin to release it in the form of water, shooting a jet of water into the incoming fireball stopping it in it's tracks.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

I begin to build up my chakra throughout my body. I then move it into my right arm, as I do this I take my left arm and clasp my right wrist as if to brace it. Next I move the chakra into my right hand and begin to release it in the form of water, shooting a jet of water into the incoming fireball stopping it in it's tracks.

Great.

(Suiton: Suishi no Jutsu) – Water Drowning Technique
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description: the user will gather a large amount of water to form a large spiraling stream of water. It can be guided to strike a target in a number of angles.
    Note: Requires a nearby water source.

Focus your chakra into our nearby lake, and then manipulate the chakra inside of the water. Raise a large spiraling stream of water, to direct at my clone. Make sure to rotate the water to make it's destructive force even greater.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Great.

(Suiton: Suishi no Jutsu) – Water Drowning Technique
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Description: the user will gather a large amount of water to form a large spiraling stream of water. It can be guided to strike a target in a number of angles.
    Note: Requires a nearby water source.

Focus your chakra into our nearby lake, and then manipulate the chakra inside of the water. Raise a large spiraling stream of water, to direct at my clone. Make sure to rotate the water to make it's destructive force even greater.

-Creates clone-

I begin to build up my water chakra. Once that's done I send it into the lake to my right, this also takes the water the remains on my clothes into the lake. I now begin spinning the water in the lake thri the chakra I put in it, and make a large column of spinning water rise up from the lake. I take this water a send it flying at the clone, upon hitting him it lifts him from his feet and sends him flying off before he poofs away.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

I begin to build up my water chakra. Once that's done I send it into the lake to my right, this also takes the water the remains on my clothes into the lake. I now begin spinning the water in the lake thri the chakra I put in it, and make a large column of spinning water rise up from the lake. I take this water a send it flying at the clone, upon hitting him it lifts him from his feet and sends him flying off before he poofs away.
    Very nice.

(Suiton: Daibakuryuu) - Water Style: Great Exploding Current
    Type: Attack
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: User creates a whirlpool that sucks any opponent in range underwater.(Must be performed on a water source)

Walk onto the water, and channel your water chakra into it. Spin the water under my clone enough to where it creates a decent sized whirlpool capable of sucking him under, and then drowning him. Now, whats the downside of the requirement for this technique? In other words, what is bad about having to stand on the water source?

-Creates clone on the water-

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Very nice.

(Suiton: Daibakuryuu) - Water Style: Great Exploding Current
    Type: Attack
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: User creates a whirlpool that sucks any opponent in range underwater.(Must be performed on a water source)

Walk onto the water, and channel your water chakra into it. Spin the water under my clone enough to where it creates a decent sized whirlpool capable of sucking him under, and then drowning him. Now, whats the downside of the requirement for this technique? In other words, what is bad about having to stand on the water source?

-Creates clone on the water-
    I begin my advance towards the water, as I do so I build up my water chakra. Reaching the still water I begin injecting my chakra into the lake below. I now begin turning the water under the clone quickly in a counterclockwise direction. This makes a whirlpool that sucks the clone under and keeps him there until he has no breath left and drowns.

You could get sucked into it yourself, you could get attacked by the very water you're standing on, or lightning to shock you.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

I begin my advance towards the water, as I do so I build up my water chakra. Reaching the still water I begin injecting my chakra into the lake below. I now begin turning the water under the clone quickly in a counterclockwise direction. This makes a whirlpool that sucks the clone under and keeps him there until he has no breath left and drowns.

You could get sucked into it yourself, you could get attacked by the very water you're standing on, or lightning to shock you.
    Correct. ^_^ Next up..

(Suiton: Kokuun) - Water Style: Black Clouds
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Creates small black clouds, which cover the area flammable oil.

Channel your water chakra into the sky, and then create clouds heavy with liquid. Condense this liquid into a slick, oily state, and then rain it down on my clone over to the left. Then using a fire technique, light the oil and burn him alive.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I begin to raised water chakra level. As it feels I send it into the sky and into clouds. The loose chakra then condenses into a thick black oil that begins to fall because its too heavy to remain suspended inside the clouds. This falls onto the clone, as it does I shoot a generic fire blast to ignite the oil and burn the clone.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

I begin to raised water chakra level. As it feels I send it into the sky and into clouds. The loose chakra then condenses into a thick black oil that begins to fall because its too heavy to remain suspended inside the clouds. This falls onto the clone, as it does I shoot a generic fire blast to ignite the oil and burn the clone.
    Good. ^_^

(Suiton: Takitsubo) - Water Style: Waterfall Basin
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This jutsu summons a large amount of water. Yamato used this technique along with Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart to create a waterfall as an example of elemental chakra to Naruto. (No water source required)

Now, use this technique to summon a large amount of water onto the edge of the rampart, and force it to cascade off forming a waterfall. Since you know the earth technique, perform it first, and then perform the water technique.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I build up my earth chakra to a large point. I then slam my hand onto the ground and release a mass of the built earth chakra into the ground. In doing this I make the ground I stand on rise 20ft into the air. As it rises I begin building up my water chakra. Looking down at the lake I begin to release the water chakra around the edge of the raised earth. This makes a large pool of water that cascades over the edge is the earth and falls into the water below (the lake)

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

I build up my earth chakra to a large point. I then slam my hand onto the ground and release a mass of the built earth chakra into the ground. In doing this I make the ground I stand on rise 20ft into the air. As it rises I begin building up my water chakra. Looking down at the lake I begin to release the water chakra around the edge of the raised earth. This makes a large pool of water that cascades over the edge is the earth and falls into the water below (the lake)
    Good job..

(Suiton: Mizu Yashiken no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Palm Blade Technique
    Description: The user will first strike their target with couple of punches and kicks them lifting the target into the air and the user will then concentrate their chakra into their palm and then swinging their arm in a arc they release chakra creating a cresent blade of water that strike the target.

Run up to my clone, and hit him with a couple combination punches and kicks. Make the last one launch him into the air, where you will focus water chakra into your land, and then release it. As you release it, form it into a blade of water, which will strike him in the air.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I run at the clone, as I do so I build up my water chakra. Once I get within range I strike him wit two right jabs, then I hit him with a left hook. As he staggers to my right, I hit him under his chin with an right handed uppercut sending him flying off the ground. I then swing my left hand that is now filled with my water chakra in a arc motion somewhat like another uppercut with my left hand, releasing a blade of water that cuts and lifts him farther before he proofs away.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

I run at the clone, as I do so I build up my water chakra. Once I get within range I strike him wit two right jabs, then I hit him with a left hook. As he staggers to my right, I hit him under his chin with an right handed uppercut sending him flying off the ground. I then swing my left hand that is now filled with my water chakra in a arc motion somewhat like another uppercut with my left hand, releasing a blade of water that cuts and lifts him farther before he proofs away.
    Nice.

(Suiton: Mizu Hashira Suiryoku no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Pillar Thrust
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.

Focus your chakra under my clone, and then transform the chakra into water. As you turn it into water, raise the water upwards, to fling my clone into the air.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I begin building up my water chakra. Once I have enough I begin sending it under your clone's feet. I then change it into water that rushes upwards lifting the clone into the air at a hight rate of speed.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

I begin building up my water chakra. Once I have enough I begin sending it under your clone's feet. I then change it into water that rushes upwards lifting the clone into the air at a hight rate of speed.

Hardly enough description. :crazy:

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hardly enough description. :crazy:
    I begin building up my water chakra. Once I have enough I begin sending thr built up water chakra under your clone's feet. As it reaches his feet I then change it into water. This water rushes upwards making a 3ft wide column water with slight bubbles inside it and white rapids along the outside of the full length of the tower of water. Lifting the clone into the air at a hight rate of speed, the water sends him flying high into the sky.

Better?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

I begin building up my water chakra. Once I have enough I begin sending thr built up water chakra under your clone's feet. As it reaches his feet I then change it into water. This water rushes upwards making a 3ft wide column water with slight bubbles inside it and white rapids along the outside of the full length of the tower of water. Lifting the clone into the air at a hight rate of speed, the water sends him flying high into the sky.

Better?
    Much better.

(Suiton: Haretsu sui Yashi) - Water Release: Water Bursting Palm
    Description: After making the ram hand seal the user generates water around their right arm and then by thrusting their arm forwards they release the water in the form of a projectile bullet that drives through the opponent pushing them back several feet.

Focus your chakra, and then perform the Ram hand seal. Release the chakra onto your right arm, and then thrust your arms forwards. Propel the chakra on your arm forward in the shape of a bullet, piercing through my clone's arm.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I begin building up my water chakra. As I do this I take my right hand and place it into my left extending my right thumb upwards, draping over my right pinky and ring fingers of my left fingers of the same. I also extend my left middle and pointer fingers upwards while wrapping my left thumb around my right hand. Doing all of this forms the ram handseal. This seal helps me mold the chakra into my right arm. As the chakra is sent to my right arm and molded I release the seal while drawing back my arm to thrust if forward at the clone. In the forward motion I release a bit of water that is shape like a bullet that flys towards the clones left arm, this bullet of water hits the clone and rips thru him.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

I begin building up my water chakra. As I do this I take my right hand and place it into my left extending my right thumb upwards, draping over my right pinky and ring fingers of my left fingers of the same. I also extend my left middle and pointer fingers upwards while wrapping my left thumb around my right hand. Doing all of this forms the ram handseal. This seal helps me mold the chakra into my right arm. As the chakra is sent to my right arm and molded I release the seal while drawing back my arm to thrust if forward at the clone. In the forward motion I release a bit of water that is shape like a bullet that flys towards the clones left arm, this bullet of water hits the clone and rips thru him.
    So descriptive.

(Suiton: Seisuiryū) - Water Release: Azure Water Stream
    Description: The user will create a moving body of water beneath him that travels towards the opponent carrying the user. They then slash the opponent with their sword multiple times

Focus your chakra under you, transforming it into actual water. Then ride this small body of water forwards towards my clone in order to attack him. As you pass by him on the water, slash at him with a sword that you have placed in either one of your hands.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I thought you would like that

I build up my water chakra. I then move the built up water chakra down the length of my body to the ground below. I make the chakra turn into water that lifts my about a foot off the ground. I lunge forward with my right foot forward and my left behind as I begin to move foward towards the clone I lift my sword from my left side with my right hand. I then slash at him in a downward motion cutting him in half.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought you would like that

I build up my water chakra. I then move the built up water chakra down the length of my body to the ground below. I make the chakra turn into water that lifts my about a foot off the ground. I lunge forward with my right foot forward and my left behind as I begin to move foward towards the clone I lift my sword from my left side with my right hand. I then slash at him in a downward motion cutting him in half.
    Looks good! C-ranks are now finished. So, battle time once again. We stand mid range from each other. Use two water techniques you have learned, and a third technique of your choice. Make sure to display correct usage of the techniques you choose. Good luck.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I build up my water chakra and begin my assault. I dash towards you making the ram handseal and as I make it into short range I thrust my hand forward sending water bullets at you. I then jump over your head with a half twist, sending water chakra to the spot I'm going to land. As I land a small wave comes up taking me back towards you. I make a water sword to cut you from behind.

( Suiton: Haretsu sui Yashi ) - Water Release: Water Bursting Palm
    Description: After making the ram hand seal the user generates water around their right arm and then by thrusting their arm forwards they release the water in the form of a projectile bullet that drives through the opponent pushing them back several feet.

( Suiton: Seisuiryū ) - Water Release: Azure Water Stream
    Description: The user will create a moving body of water beneath him that travels towards the opponent carrying the user. They then slash the opponent with their sword multiple times.

(Suiton: Mizu Kuri No Yaiba) - Water Style: Sword of Draining
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like with a normal blade.
    Note: Doesn't require a water source.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

I build up my water chakra and begin my assault. I dash towards you making the ram handseal and as I make it into short range I thrust my hand forward sending water bullets at you. I then jump over your head with a half twist, sending water chakra to the spot I'm going to land. As I land a small wave comes up taking me back towards you. I make a water sword to cut you from behind.

( Suiton: Haretsu sui Yashi ) - Water Release: Water Bursting Palm

( Suiton: Seisuiryū ) - Water Release: Azure Water Stream
    Description: The user will create a moving body of water beneath him that travels towards the opponent carrying the user. They then slash the opponent with their sword multiple times.

(Suiton: Mizu Kuri No Yaiba) - Water Style: Sword of Draining
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like with a normal blade.
    Note: Doesn't require a water source.

Cool move. Ready for B-ranks?