Page 3 of 10 « First 1234567 ... Last»
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

Re: Swimming Lessons

Quote Originally Posted by black uchiha View Post
    I begin to build my water chakra. I then send it throughout my body, and make sure its spread evenly throughout. Focusing on the chakra and my body, thoughts of water "floods"(lol) my mind and my body begins changing entirely to water. As the clone comes to punch me, my altered body lets his punch pass through me sending water flying. I then reform, and hit him from behind.
    That technique also counts as a substitution technique, black. So watch out if there arent any subs allowed in the fight.

Next..

(Suiton: Suishū Gorugon) - Water Release: Powerful Blasting Rain Trench
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user after performing Dragon → Tiger will summon a large amount of water that will then be used to strike at the opponent in several versatile ways. It has been known to transform it into a dragon with a gaping mouth to attack. The water used will be stationary till it is sent offensively toward the opponent.

Focus your chakra, and then perform the required two handseals. Use nature manipulation on your chakra to summon a large amount of water in front of you, that is stationary. (doesnt move) Then shape it into a large water dragon, and launch it at my clone.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    That technique also counts as a substitution technique, black. So watch out if there arent any subs allowed in the fight.

Next..

(Suiton: Suishū Gorugon) - Water Release: Powerful Blasting Rain Trench
    Description: The user after performing Dragon → Tiger will summon a large amount of water that will then be used to strike at the opponent in several versatile ways. It has been known to transform it into a dragon with a gaping mouth to attack. The water used will be stationary till it is sent offensively toward the opponent.

Focus your chakra, and then perform the required two handseals. Use nature manipulation on your chakra to summon a large amount of water in front of you, that is stationary. (doesnt move) Then shape it into a large water dragon, and launch it at my clone.

-Creates clone-
    Ok and aww you didn't like my joke?

I begin to build my water chakra. I then perform the handseals, Dragon → Tiger. I thensend it out and manipulate the chakra to summon a large amount of water in front of you. This water is stationary. I then shape it into a large water dragon. The dragon rises from the water I just made and stands 10ft tall and is an eternal dragon (Like DBZ). I then launch it at the clone.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

Ok and aww you didn't like my joke?

I begin to build my water chakra. I then perform the handseals, Dragon → Tiger. I thensend it out and manipulate the chakra to summon a large amount of water in front of you. This water is stationary. I then shape it into a large water dragon. The dragon rises from the water I just made and stands 10ft tall and is an eternal dragon (Like DBZ). I then launch it at the clone.
    Your joke was so funny. >_>

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water release: Water Bullet
    Descripton: A large sphere of rotating water that is spit out of the users mouth that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

Focus suiton chakra into your mouth, and then release it forwards at my clone. Shape the released chakra into a sphere of water, blasting a large area with water.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Your joke was so funny. >_>

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water release: Water Bullet
    Descripton: A large sphere of rotating water that is spit out of the users mouth that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

Focus suiton chakra into your mouth, and then release it forwards at my clone. Shape the released chakra into a sphere of water, blasting a large area with water.

-Creates clone-
    I build up my water chakra. I then move the built chakra into my mouth. After changing the chakra into water, I then release it forwards at the lone standing clone. The shape of the water is a sphere that rotates clockwise leaving a few small trails of water around the sphere. The water blasts a large area where the clone stands ending his brief life.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

I build up my water chakra. I then move the built chakra into my mouth. After changing the chakra into water, I then release it forwards at the lone standing clone. The shape of the water is a sphere that rotates clockwise leaving a few small trails of water around the sphere. The water blasts a large area where the clone stands ending his brief life.
    Nice job. ^^

(Suiton: Mizu Kamikiri) - Water Release: Rising Water Cutter
    Description: After waving the Tiger hand seal the user slams his foot to the ground, causing water to rise up and travel towards his target as a slicing jet.

Focus your water chakra, and then perform the needed hand seal. Afterwords, slam your foot onto the ground. As you stomp, release the chakra from your foot into the ground, changing it into water. Then sent the ground-level jet of water ripping through the ground at my clone. What's a good counter for this technique besides going into the air?

-Creates clone-

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Nice job. ^^

(Suiton: Mizu Kamikiri) - Water Release: Rising Water Cutter
    Description: After waving the Tiger hand seal the user slams his foot to the ground, causing water to rise up and travel towards his target as a slicing jet.

Focus your water chakra, and then perform the needed hand seal. Afterwords, slam your foot onto the ground. As you stomp, release the chakra from your foot into the ground, changing it into water. Then sent the ground-level jet of water ripping through the ground at my clone. What's a good counter for this technique besides going into the air?

-Creates clone-

I begin to build up my water chakra. As I do this I move a large amount of it into my right leg. I then lift my right leg and bend it at the knee so that my right foot filled with water chakra is behind me. I now, after the bend, quickly kick my foot forward but stopping under my body, stomping it into the ground. Doing this, I send a large current of water ripping thru the earth towards the clone. The water rips thru it with ease.

A good counter for this is to go under ground, reply with the same tech, earth spear, ice tech (if you have them), or just about any other earth tech (due to the advantage...tho the water rips thru earth...lol yet another flaw in our rp)

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

I begin to build up my water chakra. As I do this I move a large amount of it into my right leg. I then lift my right leg and bend it at the knee so that my right foot filled with water chakra is behind me. I now, after the bend, quickly kick my foot forward but stopping under my body, stomping it into the ground. Doing this, I send a large current of water ripping thru the earth towards the clone. The water rips thru it with ease.

A good counter for this is to go under ground, reply with the same tech, earth spear, ice tech (if you have them), or just about any other earth tech (due to the advantage...tho the water rips thru earth...lol yet another flaw in our rp)
    Underground is bad unless you find a way for your opponent to not see it. Earth Spear is rather poor as well, because your opponent can use the water from the technique, adding in Wave of Inspiration to pwn you. Ice is good. Elemental strengths still apply here, so an appropriate D-rank earth could stop this.

(Suiton: Taihoudan) - Water Style: Water Gun
    Descripton: A strong water wave spit from the mouth that is more compressed than Chaos Water Wave and can carve the earth if used on the same area multiply times.

Focus suiton chakra into your mouth, and then release it in the form of a strong wave, or jet of water. Spit the fast moving water onto the ground, in order to carve out a bit of earth, before aiming it upwards at my clone's face.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Underground is bad unless you find a way for your opponent to not see it. Earth Spear is rather poor as well, because your opponent can use the water from the technique, adding in Wave of Inspiration to pwn you. Ice is good. Elemental strengths still apply here, so an appropriate D-rank earth could stop this.

(Suiton: Taihoudan) - Water Style: Water Gun
    Descripton: A strong water wave spit from the mouth that is more compressed than Chaos Water Wave and can carve the earth if used on the same area multiply times.

Focus suiton chakra into your mouth, and then release it in the form of a strong wave, or jet of water. Spit the fast moving water onto the ground, in order to carve out a bit of earth, before aiming it upwards at my clone's face.

-Creates clone-
    I build up my water chakra like I have done many times before. I then move it to my mouth where I change it into the water for the tech. I then release a powerful stream/wave of water at the ground 3 ft in front of me, lifting a chunk of earth away. After doing this I then raise the jet of water in the clone!s direction splitting him in half until I get up to his face.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

I build up my water chakra like I have done many times before. I then move it to my mouth where I change it into the water for the tech. I then release a powerful stream/wave of water at the ground 3 ft in front of me, lifting a chunk of earth away. After doing this I then raise the jet of water in the clone!s direction splitting him in half until I get up to his face.
    Looks good!

(Suiton: Suikoundan) - Water Style: Water shark bomb
    Description: A water projectile shaped like a shark that comes crashing down on the opponent.
    Note: No water source required

Focus your chakra in front of you, using nature manipulation to transform it into actual water. Then shape the water into a large shark, which will barrel down towards, and then collide into my clone.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Looks good!

(Suiton: Suikoundan) - Water Style: Water shark bomb
    Description: A water projectile shaped like a shark that comes crashing down on the opponent.
    Note: No water source required

Focus your chakra in front of you, using nature manipulation to transform it into actual water. Then shape the water into a large shark, which will barrel down towards, and then collide into my clone.

-Creates clone-
    I take up my stance and build up my water chakra again. Once this is happens I send the chakra in front of me. I now change the chakra into water and into a loose body of a fish. I then continue the shaping of it into a shark. The shark then charges at the clone and devour him.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

I take up my stance and build up my water chakra again. Once this is happens I send the chakra in front of me. I now change the chakra into water and into a loose body of a fish. I then continue the shaping of it into a shark. The shark then charges at the clone and devour him.
    Next..!

(Suiton: Suichuu Teigen no Jutsu) – Water Release: Underwater Motion Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Mid
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This Technique allows the user to properl themselves through a body of water by using their chakra. While underwater, this technique will also partially mask the users prescence.
    Note: Must be a large water source such as a lake to use.

Jump in the nearby lake, and swim to the bottom. Then as you are underwater, focus your chakra to the bottoms of your feet. Release the chakra at a fast rate through the bottoms of your feet, acting like a propeller. Burst through the water into the air, landing back onto dry ground.

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Next..!

(Suiton: Suichuu Teigen no Jutsu) – Water Release: Underwater Motion Technique
    Range: Mid
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This Technique allows the user to properl themselves through a body of water by using their chakra. While underwater, this technique will also partially mask the users prescence.
    Note: Must be a large water source such as a lake to use.

Jump in the nearby lake, and swim to the bottom. Then as you are underwater, focus your chakra to the bottoms of your feet. Release the chakra at a fast rate through the bottoms of your feet, acting like a propeller. Burst through the water into the air, landing back onto dry ground.
    I jump into the lake with a 10.0 worthy swan dive. I swim to the bottom of the chilly lake. Then as I'm underwater I focus my chakra into the bottoms of your feet. Once there I release the chakra at a fast rate through the sole of your feet, this sends me flying thru the water at a fast rate acting like a propeller. The soles of my feet are releasing what seems like a trillion or more. I breach the water's surface with such high velocity, that I shoot into the air bring a nice splash of water with me and land back onto ground I dove from.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

I jump into the lake with a 10.0 worthy swan dive. I swim to the bottom of the chilly lake. Then as I'm underwater I focus my chakra into the bottoms of your feet. Once there I release the chakra at a fast rate through the sole of your feet, this sends me flying thru the water at a fast rate acting like a propeller. The soles of my feet are releasing what seems like a trillion or more. I breach the water's surface with such high velocity, that I shoot into the air bring a nice splash of water with me and land back onto ground I dove from.

Next..

(Suiton: Suihachi) – Water Release: Hand of waves
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Damage points: 30
    Description: the user will produce a fairly powerful jet of water from the user's hand.

Focus suiton chakra into your hands, and then release the gathered chakra into actual water. The jet of water should be enough to counter a stream of fire released at you.

-Releases a B-rank fireball-

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Next..

(Suiton: Suihachi) – Water Release: Hand of waves
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Description: the user will produce a fairly powerful jet of water from the user's hand.

Focus suiton chakra into your hands, and then release the gathered chakra into actual water. The jet of water should be enough to counter a stream of fire released at you.

-Releases a B-rank fireball-
    I begin to build up my chakra throughout my body. I then move it into my right arm, as I do this I take my left arm and clasp my right wrist as if to brace it. Next I move the chakra into my right hand and begin to release it in the form of water, shooting a jet of water into the incoming fireball stopping it in it's tracks.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

I begin to build up my chakra throughout my body. I then move it into my right arm, as I do this I take my left arm and clasp my right wrist as if to brace it. Next I move the chakra into my right hand and begin to release it in the form of water, shooting a jet of water into the incoming fireball stopping it in it's tracks.

Great.

(Suiton: Suishi no Jutsu) – Water Drowning Technique
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Description: the user will gather a large amount of water to form a large spiraling stream of water. It can be guided to strike a target in a number of angles.
    Note: Requires a nearby water source.

Focus your chakra into our nearby lake, and then manipulate the chakra inside of the water. Raise a large spiraling stream of water, to direct at my clone. Make sure to rotate the water to make it's destructive force even greater.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Great.

(Suiton: Suishi no Jutsu) – Water Drowning Technique
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Description: the user will gather a large amount of water to form a large spiraling stream of water. It can be guided to strike a target in a number of angles.
    Note: Requires a nearby water source.

Focus your chakra into our nearby lake, and then manipulate the chakra inside of the water. Raise a large spiraling stream of water, to direct at my clone. Make sure to rotate the water to make it's destructive force even greater.

-Creates clone-

I begin to build up my water chakra. Once that's done I send it into the lake to my right, this also takes the water the remains on my clothes into the lake. I now begin spinning the water in the lake thri the chakra I put in it, and make a large column of spinning water rise up from the lake. I take this water a send it flying at the clone, upon hitting him it lifts him from his feet and sends him flying off before he poofs away.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

I begin to build up my water chakra. Once that's done I send it into the lake to my right, this also takes the water the remains on my clothes into the lake. I now begin spinning the water in the lake thri the chakra I put in it, and make a large column of spinning water rise up from the lake. I take this water a send it flying at the clone, upon hitting him it lifts him from his feet and sends him flying off before he poofs away.
    Very nice.

(Suiton: Daibakuryuu) - Water Style: Great Exploding Current
    Description: User creates a whirlpool that sucks any opponent in range underwater.(Must be performed on a water source)

Walk onto the water, and channel your water chakra into it. Spin the water under my clone enough to where it creates a decent sized whirlpool capable of sucking him under, and then drowning him. Now, whats the downside of the requirement for this technique? In other words, what is bad about having to stand on the water source?

-Creates clone on the water-

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Very nice.

(Suiton: Daibakuryuu) - Water Style: Great Exploding Current
    Description: User creates a whirlpool that sucks any opponent in range underwater.(Must be performed on a water source)

Walk onto the water, and channel your water chakra into it. Spin the water under my clone enough to where it creates a decent sized whirlpool capable of sucking him under, and then drowning him. Now, whats the downside of the requirement for this technique? In other words, what is bad about having to stand on the water source?

-Creates clone on the water-
    I begin my advance towards the water, as I do so I build up my water chakra. Reaching the still water I begin injecting my chakra into the lake below. I now begin turning the water under the clone quickly in a counterclockwise direction. This makes a whirlpool that sucks the clone under and keeps him there until he has no breath left and drowns.

You could get sucked into it yourself, you could get attacked by the very water you're standing on, or lightning to shock you.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

I begin my advance towards the water, as I do so I build up my water chakra. Reaching the still water I begin injecting my chakra into the lake below. I now begin turning the water under the clone quickly in a counterclockwise direction. This makes a whirlpool that sucks the clone under and keeps him there until he has no breath left and drowns.

You could get sucked into it yourself, you could get attacked by the very water you're standing on, or lightning to shock you.
    Correct. ^_^ Next up..

(Suiton: Kokuun) - Water Style: Black Clouds
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Creates small black clouds, which cover the area flammable oil.

Channel your water chakra into the sky, and then create clouds heavy with liquid. Condense this liquid into a slick, oily state, and then rain it down on my clone over to the left. Then using a fire technique, light the oil and burn him alive.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

I begin to raised water chakra level. As it feels I send it into the sky and into clouds. The loose chakra then condenses into a thick black oil that begins to fall because its too heavy to remain suspended inside the clouds. This falls onto the clone, as it does I shoot a generic fire blast to ignite the oil and burn the clone.