Page 5 of 10 « First 123456789 ... Last»
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

Re: Swimming Lessons

Quote Originally Posted by black uchiha View Post
    I begin to build up my water chakra as I do the jig over to the lake on which I stand. I then begin to send my water chakra into the water below as I weave a long set if hand seals to mold it. Osuushi, Saru, Nousagi, Ratto, Inoshishi, Tori, Osuushi, Uma, Tori, Ratto, Tora, Inu, Tora, Hebi, Osuushi, Ramu, Hebi, Inoshishi, Ramu, Ratto, Yang Mizu, Saru, Tori, Doragon, Tori, Osuushi, Uma, Ramu, Tora, Hebi, Ratto, Saru, Nousagi, Inoshishi, Doragon, Ramu, Ratto, Osuushi, Saru, Tori, Yang Mizu, Ratto, Inoshishi, Tori. After I get the cramps out of my hands (lol) I stand on the water with my right arm above my head as a dragon of water appears behind me. The rec eyed water dragon stands 15ft tall and is slightly darker in color than the water under it due to my chakra molded into it. I then send the water dragon crashing into the clone.

Hope you don't mind me moving on...also those handseals are listed in Japanese.
    >.> Never do it again.

(Suiton: Suiryūben) - Water Style: Water Dragon Whip
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates an orb of water from which several sharp whips of water emerge. Those whips can then be directed towards one or multiple targets, impaling them on impact.

Focus your chakra, and then perform the Tiger hand seal. Then release a medium sized orb of water forwards in front you. As the orb travels in front of you, manipulate the water in the orb to form a large amount of fast whips, impaling my clone.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    >.> Never do it again.

(Suiton: Suiryūben) - Water Style: Water Dragon Whip
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates an orb of water from which several sharp whips of water emerge. Those whips can then be directed towards one or multiple targets, impaling them on impact.

Focus your chakra, and then perform the Tiger hand seal. Then release a medium sized orb of water forwards in front you. As the orb travels in front of you, manipulate the water in the orb to form a large amount of fast whips, impaling my clone.

-Creates clone-

Do what the Japanese or completing the move?

I begin to build up my water chakra. I place my hands together to make a hand seal; tiger (Tora). After doing these things I begin to release the chakra into the air in front of me making a orb of water that measures about a 2ft radius. I then move the water at will due to my chakra inside. I make 5 whips of water stream from the orb at high speeds and impale the clone, hitting him in each limb and in the head.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

Do what the Japanese or completing the move?

I begin to build up my water chakra. I place my hands together to make a hand seal; tiger (Tora). After doing these things I begin to release the chakra into the air in front of me making a orb of water that measures about a 2ft radius. I then move the water at will due to my chakra inside. I make 5 whips of water stream from the orb at high speeds and impale the clone, hitting him in each limb and in the head.
    Both! :mad:

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
    Description: The user will do one handseal and will gather water in his mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked. It can also be used in quick succession to shoot up to 3 smaller but faster bullets of water.

Focus chakra into your mouth and then perform the needed hand seal. Release it forwards at my clone. As you released it forwards, change the chakra into water, and shape it into a large sphere of water.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Both! :mad:

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
    Description: The user will do one handseal and will gather water in his mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked. It can also be used in quick succession to shoot up to 3 smaller but faster bullets of water.

Focus chakra into your mouth and then perform the needed hand seal. Release it forwards at my clone. As you released it forwards, change the chakra into water, and shape it into a large sphere of water.

-Creates clone-
    No! *in my bratty little kid voice*

I begin by building up my chakra as I have done so many times before. I then send a bulk of the water chakra into my mouth when I make the bird handseal I convert it into water as I shoot it outward. The water flys at a high speed towards the clone.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

No! *in my bratty little kid voice*

I begin by building up my chakra as I have done so many times before. I then send a bulk of the water chakra into my mouth where I convert it into water as I shoot it outward. The water flys at a high speed towards the clone.
    Description... :sy:

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

I begin by building up my chakra as I have done so many times before. I then send a bulk of the water chakra into my mouth where I make the bird handseal. I then convert it into water as I shoot it outward. The water forms a large ball of spinning water that spins counterclockwise and flys at a high speed towards the clone.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

I begin by building up my chakra as I have done so many times before. I then send a bulk of the water chakra into my mouth where I make the bird handseal. I then convert it into water as I shoot it outward. The water forms a large ball of spinning water that spins counterclockwise and flys at a high speed towards the clone.
    Oh black, you know how to write a good description.

(Suiton: Mizu Kamikiri) - Water Release: Rising Water Slicer
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a fast jet of water running through the ground that is powerful enough to slice through solid rock.

Perform the Tiger hand seal, and then create a fast jet of water which you will direct through the ground. Use it to strike my clone. Basically a stronger variation of an earlier technique we have learned.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

I begin to build up my water chakra. I then form the Tora handseal to mold the water chakra. I then send the chakra out in front of me where I change it into water. This water is a jet of water that rips thru the ground sending debris and mud everywhere. The ripping jet of water tears thru the clone with ease splitting him in half.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

I begin to build up my water chakra. I then form the Tora handseal to mold the water chakra. I then send the chakra out in front of me where I change it into water. This water is a jet of water that rips thru the ground sending debris and mud everywhere. The ripping jet of water tears thru the clone with ease splitting him in half.
    Good!

(Suiton: Ja No Kuchi) - Water Release: Water Snakes Mouth
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Long
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Monkey → Rat → Tiger → Dragon → Horse → Dragon it then allows the user to generate a spinning column of water which will take the form of a snake with a gaping jaw. This snake can twist and follow its targets and swallow them. After it has swallowed them, it turns into a river that carries the enemy away.

Perform the required hand seals, create a spinning column of water which you will then use shape manipulation on to turn it into the shape of a snake with a large mouth. Direct it at my clone, where it swallows him. After swallowing, smash my clone into the ground, where the snake turns into a river to carry him away.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Good!

(Suiton: Ja No Kuchi) - Water Release: Water Snakes Mouth
    Range: Short-Long
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Monkey → Rat → Tiger → Dragon → Horse → Dragon it then allows the user to generate a spinning column of water which will take the form of a snake with a gaping jaw. This snake can twist and follow its targets and swallow them. After it has swallowed them, it turns into a river that carries the enemy away.

Perform the required hand seals, create a spinning column of water which you will then use shape manipulation on to turn it into the shape of a snake with a large mouth. Direct it at my clone, where it swallows him. After swallowing, smash my clone into the ground, where the snake turns into a river to carry him away.

-Creates clone-
    I build up my chakra to high levels. I then make six hand seals the first of which is Monkey and quickly followed up by Rat, Tiger, Dragon, Horse, and lastly Dragon. In doing this I create a spinning column of water which I then use shape manipulation on it to make it into the shape of a snake with a large mouth with four fangs, two on top and two on the bottom of the mouth. arter it forms I send it at theclone, where it swallows him whole. After swallowing him I send the water snake smashing into the ground. The snake then turns into a river to carry him away.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

I build up my chakra to high levels. I then make six hand seals the first of which is Monkey and quickly followed up by Rat, Tiger, Dragon, Horse, and lastly Dragon. In doing this I create a spinning column of water which I then use shape manipulation on it to make it into the shape of a snake with a large mouth with four fangs, two on top and two on the bottom of the mouth. arter it forms I send it at theclone, where it swallows him whole. After swallowing him I send the water snake smashing into the ground. The snake then turns into a river to carry him away.
    Good..

(Suiton: Suikō Teppō no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Shark Gun Technique
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Damage points: 40
    Description: An advanced version of Water Release: Water Shark Breakthrough in which the user can summon up to three sharks at once rapidly to advance on the target, and can cause severe internal injuries.
    Note: Requires a water source

Use the nearby river as a water source, where you will create three sharks out of the water using shape manipulation. Then direct the three sharks at my clone.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

I build up my water chakra. I then send it to my right, into the southbound river. Once there I shape the chakra into three sharks about the size of akamaru is after the time skip. They bare teeth made of water but they are white in color like rapids. After they are made I send the trio leaping out of the water and at the clone. They hit the clone from his right, left, and front; trapping and killing him.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

I build up my water chakra. I then send it to my right, into the southbound river. Once there I shape the chakra into three sharks about the size of akamaru is after the time skip. They bare teeth made of water but they are white in color like rapids. After they are made I send the trio leaping out of the water and at the clone. They hit the clone from his right, left, and front; trapping and killing him.
    There we go!

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

Focus your chakra under my clone, changing it into pure water through nature manipulation. Then raise the water in an orb shape around my clone, trapping him in a sphere of water. He should drown eventually.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

I begin to build up my water chakra. I then send this chakra under the clone. As the water chakra reaches the clones feet I change it into water. The water then moves in a 4ft Circumference around the clone feet. It then rises in the shape of a sphere closing at the top leaving no air within its walls. The clone scrambles to get air to no avail, and drowns.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

I begin to build up my water chakra. I then send this chakra under the clone. As the water chakra reaches the clones feet I change it into water. The water then moves in a 4ft Circumference around the clone feet. It then rises in the shape of a sphere closing at the top leaving no air within its walls. The clone scrambles to get air to no avail, and drowns.
    Good.

(Suiton: Mizurappa) - Water Release: Water Horn
    Range: Mid
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates a big jet of water that is launched from their mouth. This technique works exceptionally well with Lava Release: Quicklime Congealing Technique to help it become like cement.

Focus water chakra into your mouth, and then release it. Shape it into a large jet-like horn of water. Direct the jet of water at my clone. This is a continuous emission of water.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

I began to build up my water chakra throughout my body. Next I move it into my mouth. At this point I begin to change it into water as I shoot it outwards. As the jet of water escapes my mouth, I shape it into a horn like structure with white rushing marks along the length of it. The jet of water curves left and then right to his the clone from his left side.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

I began to build up my water chakra throughout my body. Next I move it into my mouth. At this point I begin to change it into water as I shoot it outwards. As the jet of water escapes my mouth, I shape it into a horn like structure with white rushing marks along the length of it. The jet of water curves left and then right to his the clone from his left side.
    Good.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Focus your water chakra 10 meters above my clone's head, and then use nature transformation on your chakra to change it into water. The summoned water should crash down onto my clone with enough force to knock him unconscious upon impact.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

I thought this was a summoning of water not me making it???

I begin to build up my water chakra. I then send it 10m over the clone's head. I then convert the water chakra into water. This is a massive amount of water about the size of a lake. I then slam my hands on the ground dropping the gallons of water onto the clone, breaking his neck, and spine from impact.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

I thought this was a summoning of water not me making it???

I begin to build up my water chakra. I then send it 10m over the clone's head. I then convert the water chakra into water. This is a massive amount of water about the size of a lake. I then slam my hands on the ground dropping the gallons of water onto the clone, breaking his neck, and spine from impact.
    It is a summon, but you need your chakra there to actually summon the water. Same with summoning an animal, it doesn't just "appear".

(Suiton: Mizugakure no jutsu) - Water Release Hidden Amongst Water Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then blend in with a water source to be undetected by the enemy for a short period of time. However Sensory Ninja and Doujutsu users can find the enemy easily within the water source.

Stand in this small puddle over here, and channel your suiton chakra evenly throughout your entire body, effectively changing your body into water. By doing so, my clone should not be able to locate your presence within the puddle.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

I'll sorry for questioning you.

I begin to build up my water chakra as I advance towards the standing water. As I walk I spread the chakra throughout my body, making sure to place it equally. As I stand on the puddle my feet begin to gel into the water below, and I begin to sink into the puddle. As I do so the body parts that are next to enter the puddle become liquified until I'm completely submerged and hidden from view. As the clone looks for me he steps over the puddle I'm in and I rise from the water solidifying as I go, to strike him down from behind.