Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.

Re: Swimming Lessons

Quote Originally Posted by black uchiha View Post
    I'll sorry for questioning you.

I begin to build up my water chakra as I advance towards the standing water. As I walk I spread the chakra throughout my body, making sure to place it equally. As I stand on the puddle my feet begin to gel into the water below, and I begin to sink into the puddle. As I do so the body parts that are next to enter the puddle become liquified until I'm completely submerged and hidden from view. As the clone looks for me he steps over the puddle I'm in and I rise from the water solidifying as I go, to strike him down from behind.
    You're allowed to question.

(Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

Channel a massive amount of chakra into your mouth, and then perform the snake hand seal. Then emit the chakra from your mouth, changing it into water. Ride atop of the wave of water you release, and travel towards my clone, attacking and then dispersing him.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I begin by building up my chakra as I have done so many times before. I then send a bulk of the water chakra into my mouth where I make the snake handseal. I then convert it into water as I shoot it downward. The water forms a large wave of water 25ft in height that travels towards the clone. I ride this wave attacking and dispersing the clone.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

I begin by building up my chakra as I have done so many times before. I then send a bulk of the water chakra into my mouth where I make the snake handseal. I then convert it into water as I shoot it downward. The water forms a large wave of water 25ft in height that travels towards the clone. I ride this wave attacking and dispersing the clone.
    Good. ^_^

(Suiton: Goshokuzame) - Water Style: 5 feeding sharks
    Range: Short-Long
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user will create 5 sharks of water to attack his opponent(s) by putting his hand on a water source. While being in a water source, these sharks can regenerate from surrounding water, making them difficult to destroy. However, if the user severe his connection with the water, the sharks will disperse.
    Note: Requires water source to use.

Place either one of your hands on the water source just created from the earlier technique, and then use shape manipulation on the water to form five separate sharks composed of water. After creating them, keep your hand connected to the water.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As I stand on the left over water I beging rebuilding up my water chakra. I then send the water chakra into my right hand where I place on the standing water. I then use the chakra in the water to change it into 5 sharks. The sharks look like the other sharks I made before, with a great white look and white water rapids for teeth. Leaving my hand on the water I make the sharks swim in a circle waiting for farther instructions.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

As I stand on the left over water I beging rebuilding up my water chakra. I then send the water chakra into my right hand where I place on the standing water. I then use the chakra in the water to change it into 5 sharks. The sharks look like the other sharks I made before, with a great white look and white water rapids for teeth. Leaving my hand on the water I make the sharks swim in a circle waiting for farther instructions.
    I use..

(Katon: Onidoro) - Fire Release: Demon Lanturn
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra releasing several fire ghosts that are like heads with horns and yellow eyes that then attack the target/s in a swarm.

hitting the sharks, deforming them somewhat..

Now, use your chakra and insert it back into the sharks, and reform them. What's one way you could successfully use this without your opponent attacking you mid-way?

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As the sharks are malformed from the fire, I push more water chakra into the arm and hand that remains in the water. In doing this I reform the sharks.

Not sure I understand the question, but I think I could use some of the sharks before they are all made, ie make two sharks and attack as I make the rest.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

As the sharks are malformed from the fire, I push more water chakra into the arm and hand that remains in the water. In doing this I reform the sharks.

Not sure I understand the question, but I think I could use some of the sharks before they are all made, ie make two sharks and attack as I make the rest.
    What I meant was, your opponent will do whatever he can do move your hand off the water source so you cant reform them. How do you stop him from doing so? Is there anything beforehand you can use to help you?

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yea one could another water attack at them

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

yea one could another water attack at them
    You cant, you are reforming the sharks.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Welcome back lol

And I thought you said beforehand...but I could throw a kunai with a tag to distract them, or something along those lines.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back lol

And I thought you said beforehand...but I could throw a kunai with a tag to distract them, or something along those lines.
    >.> My point is you'll be attacked before you could reform the sharks. So having a plan set up before hand, or having a clone on the field will help immensely.

(Suiton: Uramiame no Jutsu) - Water Release: Grudge Rain Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Damage points: N/A (-15 per turn the target remains in the water)
    Description: The user will first perform Dog hand seal and then the user create a large storm cloud, which in turn produces rain. The large amount of rain then turns into a large wave of water and sweeps the enemy off their feet. While the targets are trapped in the water, their chakra will slowly be drained away. Chakra draining properties last for two turns.

Perform the Dog hand seal, and then channel a large amount of your chakra into the clouds in the sky. As they get heavier with rain, release it down onto our training ground. Then as the rain hits the ground, shape it into a massive wave which sweeps my clone away. As he is trapped in the wave, drain his chakra into the water.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I begin building up my water chakra and I make the dog handseal, and channel a large amount of my water chakra into the clouds in the sky. This makes them heavy with rain, and I release it down onto the training ground. As the rain hits the ground, I shape and mold it into a huge wave that is 16 ft high in which sweeps the clone away. As the clone is trapped in the wave, I drain his chakra into the water poofing him away.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

I begin building up my water chakra and I make the dog handseal, and channel a large amount of my water chakra into the clouds in the sky. This makes them heavy with rain, and I release it down onto the training ground. As the rain hits the ground, I shape and mold it into a huge wave that is 16 ft high in which sweeps the clone away. As the clone is trapped in the wave, I drain his chakra into the water poofing him away.
    Great.

(Suiton: Suishinshū) - Water Release: Water Quaking Pillar
    Range: Short
    Description: The user jumps into the air and then stabs his sword intothe ground, where he causes water to burst up around him and creating a pillar of water to rise up in the air repelling the enemy.

Jump into the air, and remove a sword you have strapped somewhere on your body. Then as you hit the ground, stab the sword into the earth, causing a ring of water to raise up all around you. You should also create a pillar of water under my clone at the same time, pushing him into the air.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

After building up my water chakra I jump into the air removing my sword that is strapped on back. Then as I hit the ground I stab the 3ft sword into the ground. In doing this I cause a ring of rushing water to raise up all around me. In the same motion I also create a pillar of water under the clone at the same time as the ring of water, pushing him into the air. As he rises up the ring of water hits him expelling him.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

After building up my water chakra I jump into the air removing my sword that is strapped on back. Then as I hit the ground I stab the 3ft sword into the ground. In doing this I cause a ring of rushing water to raise up all around me. In the same motion I also create a pillar of water under the clone at the same time as the ring of water, pushing him into the air. As he rises up the ring of water hits him expelling him.
    Good.

(Suiton: Seiryūshō) - Water Release: Azure Dragon Palm
    Description: The user unleashes a spiralling torrent of water from his hands

Relatively simple technique. Focus chakra into your hand, and then release it in front of you. Change the chakra into water, where it forms a spiralling torrent of water. Use this to defend from my fireball.

-Releases a fireball at you-

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I begin to build up my water chakra and focus the water chakra into my right hand. After doing this I release it in front of me changing the chakra into water as I thrust my hand forward. From that point it forms a spiralling torrent of water that spins counterclockwise. "Suiton: Seiryūshō no jutsu!" The water hits the incoming fireball putting it out.

There is really nothing more I can say about this lol

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

I begin to build up my water chakra and focus the water chakra into my right hand. After doing this I release it in front of me changing the chakra into water as I thrust my hand forward. From that point it forms a spiralling torrent of water that spins counterclockwise. "Suiton: Seiryūshō no jutsu!" The water hits the incoming fireball putting it out.

There is really nothing more I can say about this lol
    >_> Ill take it.

( Suiton: Shizuka Yari ) - Water Release: Droplet Spear
    Description: Using their skills with water release, the user creates an orb of water in their hand which they can then release in the form of multiple spearing streams, that they can use to attack their enemy from multiple directions or in spirals.

Focus water chakra into your hand, and then transform it into an orb like a rasengan. Then release water chakra from the orb in spear-like streams. Aim it at my clone.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I begin by building up my water chakra and move it into my right hand. I change the water chakra into a orb of water about the size of a rasengan, in my hand. After which I them apply more of the water chakra into the orb, this makes six spears of water extend in an arching motion that all descend on the clones location. As the spears of water hit the clone they lift him before poofing him away.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

I begin by building up my water chakra and move it into my right hand. I change the water chakra into a orb of water about the size of a rasengan, in my hand. After which I them apply more of the water chakra into the orb, this makes six spears of water extend in an arching motion that all descend on the clones location. As the spears of water hit the clone they lift him before poofing him away.
    Perfection.

( Suiton: Nagareru no Yari ) - Water Release: Flowing Spear
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description: The user creates crescent shaped blades of water, which follow the arcs of their hand movements attacking opponents infront of them or they can twirl around while generating the crescent blades to attack all around them.

Focus your water chakra, and then release it from your mouth/hands. When you release them, shape them into crescent blades of water. As you release then, pivot on one of your feet and spin in a circle. This should create an all directional release of water.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I begin to build up my water chakra and focus the water chakra into my hands. As the water chakra fills my hands I release it from my hands and change it into water. Upon release I shape the water chakra into crescent blades of water that extend 4ft. Also as I release the water I pivot on my left foot and spin in a circle counterclockwise. In doing this Icreate an omni directional release of water

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

I begin to build up my water chakra and focus the water chakra into my hands. As the water chakra fills my hands I release it from my hands and change it into water. Upon release I shape the water chakra into crescent blades of water that extend 4ft. Also as I release the water I pivot on my left foot and spin in a circle counterclockwise. In doing this Icreate an omni directional release of water
    Wonderful. B-ranks are finished. So, battle time. Perform a 3 move combination attack, using 2 water techniques we have learned and a third technique of your choice. We stand mid range, no water source. Go.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I Build up my water chakra and slam my hand on the ground summoning a massive amount of water from the sky 10m above you. As this falls I makr the snake handseal and spit out a large amount of water in which I ride at you crashing into the blockade, as the two mix melt into the water and rise behind you and stab you in your leg with a kunai

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

(Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

(Suiton: Mizugakure no jutsu) - Water Release Hidden Amongst Water Technique
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then blend in with a water source to be undetected by the enemy for a short period of time. However Sensory Ninja and Doujutsu users can find the enemy easily within the water source.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Not too impressed.. Do another.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Aww man really? ok

I Build up my water chakra and slam my hand on the ground summoning a massive amount of water from the sky 20m above you. As this falls I weave a long set if handseals; Osuushi, Saru, Nousagi, Ratto, Inoshishi, Tori, Osuushi, Uma, Tori, Ratto, Tora, Inu, Tora, Hebi, Osuushi, Ramu, Hebi, Inoshishi, Ramu, Ratto, Yang Mizu, Saru, Tori, Doragon, Tori, Osuushi, Uma, Ramu, Tora, Hebi, Ratto, Saru, Nousagi, Inoshishi, Doragon, Ramu, Ratto, Osuushi, Saru, Tori, Yang Mizu, Ratto, Inoshishi, Tori. After This is done a dragon erupts from the falling water and flys back behind you to attack you from behind. As soon as I get done with the dragon I make a orb of water in my hand that shoots out 6 spears of water that attack from all other directions, leaving only going underground as an escape.

Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

(Suiton: Suiryuudan no Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: After performing a long series of hand seals Ox → Monkey → Hare → Rat → Boar → Bird → Ox → Horse → Bird → Rat → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Ox → Ram → Snake → Boar → Ram → Rat → Yang Water → Monkey → Bird → Dragon → Bird → Ox → Horse → Ram → Tiger → Snake → Rat → Monkey → Hare → Boar → Dragon → Ram → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Bird → Yang Water → Rat → Boar → Bird the user then shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the user's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. The amount of water used will be in proportion with the user's skill. Tobirama was able to use this technique with a single hand seal showing testiment to his skill in water ninjutsu.
    Note: Requires a water source to use.

Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then blend in with a water source to be undetected by the enemy for a short period of time. However Sensory Ninja and Doujutsu users can find the enemy easily within the water source.

Description: Using their skills with water release, the user creates an orb of water in their hand which they can then release in the form of multiple spearing streams, that they can use to attack their enemy from multiple directions or in spirals

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Aww man really? ok

I Build up my water chakra and slam my hand on the ground summoning a massive amount of water from the sky 20m above you. As this falls I weave a long set if handseals; Osuushi, Saru, Nousagi, Ratto, Inoshishi, Tori, Osuushi, Uma, Tori, Ratto, Tora, Inu, Tora, Hebi, Osuushi, Ramu, Hebi, Inoshishi, Ramu, Ratto, Yang Mizu, Saru, Tori, Doragon, Tori, Osuushi, Uma, Ramu, Tora, Hebi, Ratto, Saru, Nousagi, Inoshishi, Doragon, Ramu, Ratto, Osuushi, Saru, Tori, Yang Mizu, Ratto, Inoshishi, Tori. After This is done a dragon erupts from the falling water and flys back behind you to attack you from behind. As soon as I get done with the dragon I make a orb of water in my hand that shoots out 6 spears of water that attack from all other directions, leaving only going underground as an escape.

(Suiton: Suiryuudan no Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: After performing a long series of hand seals Ox → Monkey → Hare → Rat → Boar → Bird → Ox → Horse → Bird → Rat → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Ox → Ram → Snake → Boar → Ram → Rat → Yang Water → Monkey → Bird → Dragon → Bird → Ox → Horse → Ram → Tiger → Snake → Rat → Monkey → Hare → Boar → Dragon → Ram → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Bird → Yang Water → Rat → Boar → Bird the user then shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the user's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. The amount of water used will be in proportion with the user's skill. Tobirama was able to use this technique with a single hand seal showing testiment to his skill in water ninjutsu.
    Note: Requires a water source to use.

Description: Using their skills with water release, the user creates an orb of water in their hand which they can then release in the form of multiple spearing streams, that they can use to attack their enemy from multiple directions or in spirals
    As the water is summoned above me, I am alerted by the shadow. So while you perform the infinite hand seals, I perform one, release a massive blast of wind upwards. This disperses the water uncontrollably in every direction

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Unless you have a water specialty, you'll be interrupted every time when you perform those hand seals.. :/