Page 7 of 10 « First ... 345678910 Last»
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

Re: Swimming Lessons

Quote Originally Posted by black uchiha View Post
    I begin to build up my water chakra and focus the water chakra into my hands. As the water chakra fills my hands I release it from my hands and change it into water. Upon release I shape the water chakra into crescent blades of water that extend 4ft. Also as I release the water I pivot on my left foot and spin in a circle counterclockwise. In doing this Icreate an omni directional release of water
    Wonderful. B-ranks are finished. So, battle time. Perform a 3 move combination attack, using 2 water techniques we have learned and a third technique of your choice. We stand mid range, no water source. Go.

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

I Build up my water chakra and slam my hand on the ground summoning a massive amount of water from the sky 10m above you. As this falls I makr the snake handseal and spit out a large amount of water in which I ride at you crashing into the blockade, as the two mix melt into the water and rise behind you and stab you in your leg with a kunai

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

(Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

(Suiton: Mizugakure no jutsu) - Water Release Hidden Amongst Water Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then blend in with a water source to be undetected by the enemy for a short period of time. However Sensory Ninja and Doujutsu users can find the enemy easily within the water source.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

Not too impressed.. Do another.

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Aww man really? ok

I Build up my water chakra and slam my hand on the ground summoning a massive amount of water from the sky 20m above you. As this falls I weave a long set if handseals; Osuushi, Saru, Nousagi, Ratto, Inoshishi, Tori, Osuushi, Uma, Tori, Ratto, Tora, Inu, Tora, Hebi, Osuushi, Ramu, Hebi, Inoshishi, Ramu, Ratto, Yang Mizu, Saru, Tori, Doragon, Tori, Osuushi, Uma, Ramu, Tora, Hebi, Ratto, Saru, Nousagi, Inoshishi, Doragon, Ramu, Ratto, Osuushi, Saru, Tori, Yang Mizu, Ratto, Inoshishi, Tori. After This is done a dragon erupts from the falling water and flys back behind you to attack you from behind. As soon as I get done with the dragon I make a orb of water in my hand that shoots out 6 spears of water that attack from all other directions, leaving only going underground as an escape.

Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

(Suiton: Suiryuudan no Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: After performing a long series of hand seals Ox → Monkey → Hare → Rat → Boar → Bird → Ox → Horse → Bird → Rat → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Ox → Ram → Snake → Boar → Ram → Rat → Yang Water → Monkey → Bird → Dragon → Bird → Ox → Horse → Ram → Tiger → Snake → Rat → Monkey → Hare → Boar → Dragon → Ram → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Bird → Yang Water → Rat → Boar → Bird the user then shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the user's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. The amount of water used will be in proportion with the user's skill. Tobirama was able to use this technique with a single hand seal showing testiment to his skill in water ninjutsu.
    Note: Requires a water source to use.

Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then blend in with a water source to be undetected by the enemy for a short period of time. However Sensory Ninja and Doujutsu users can find the enemy easily within the water source.

( Suiton: Shizuka Yari ) - Water Release: Droplet Spear
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: Using their skills with water release, the user creates an orb of water in their hand which they can then release in the form of multiple spearing streams, that they can use to attack their enemy from multiple directions or in spirals

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

Aww man really? ok

I Build up my water chakra and slam my hand on the ground summoning a massive amount of water from the sky 20m above you. As this falls I weave a long set if handseals; Osuushi, Saru, Nousagi, Ratto, Inoshishi, Tori, Osuushi, Uma, Tori, Ratto, Tora, Inu, Tora, Hebi, Osuushi, Ramu, Hebi, Inoshishi, Ramu, Ratto, Yang Mizu, Saru, Tori, Doragon, Tori, Osuushi, Uma, Ramu, Tora, Hebi, Ratto, Saru, Nousagi, Inoshishi, Doragon, Ramu, Ratto, Osuushi, Saru, Tori, Yang Mizu, Ratto, Inoshishi, Tori. After This is done a dragon erupts from the falling water and flys back behind you to attack you from behind. As soon as I get done with the dragon I make a orb of water in my hand that shoots out 6 spears of water that attack from all other directions, leaving only going underground as an escape.

(Suiton: Suiryuudan no Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
    Description: After performing a long series of hand seals Ox → Monkey → Hare → Rat → Boar → Bird → Ox → Horse → Bird → Rat → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Ox → Ram → Snake → Boar → Ram → Rat → Yang Water → Monkey → Bird → Dragon → Bird → Ox → Horse → Ram → Tiger → Snake → Rat → Monkey → Hare → Boar → Dragon → Ram → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Bird → Yang Water → Rat → Boar → Bird the user then shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the user's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. The amount of water used will be in proportion with the user's skill. Tobirama was able to use this technique with a single hand seal showing testiment to his skill in water ninjutsu.
    Note: Requires a water source to use.

( Suiton: Shizuka Yari ) - Water Release: Droplet Spear
    Description: Using their skills with water release, the user creates an orb of water in their hand which they can then release in the form of multiple spearing streams, that they can use to attack their enemy from multiple directions or in spirals
    As the water is summoned above me, I am alerted by the shadow. So while you perform the infinite hand seals, I perform one, release a massive blast of wind upwards. This disperses the water uncontrollably in every direction

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Unless you have a water specialty, you'll be interrupted every time when you perform those hand seals.. :/

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Yea I know

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

So do a better move. We will do this until you get it right!

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

I Build up my water chakra and slam my hand on the ground summoning a massive amount of water from the sky 10m above you. As this falls I make one handseal and spit out a large ball of water at you from the front. As soon as I get done with the blast of water I make water flow from the ground under you trapping you inside as the two tech smash into you right as the water incases you.

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
    Description: The user will do one handseal and will gather water in his mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked. It can also be used in quick succession to shoot up to 3 smaller but faster bullets of water.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

I Build up my water chakra and slam my hand on the ground summoning a massive amount of water from the sky 10m above you. As this falls I make one handseal and spit out a large ball of water at you from the front. As soon as I get done with the blast of water I make water flow from the ground under you trapping you inside as the two tech smash into you right as the water incases you.

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
    Description: The user will do one handseal and will gather water in his mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked. It can also be used in quick succession to shoot up to 3 smaller but faster bullets of water.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

Ready to move on? o-o

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

lol yea....

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

lol yea....

AWKWARD. Have you learned Rasengan and Wind Style: Rasengan?

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

nope........

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

nope........
    We'll skip that first one then..

(Suiton: Daibakufu no Jutsu) - Water Style: Giant Water Vortex Technique
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: After doing the needed hand seals Tiger → Ox → Monkey → Rabbit → Ram → Boar → Ox → Horse → Monkey → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Tiger → Ox → Monkey → Rabbit → Bird, extends water over a large scale, surges and rises up to several dozen meters high. Then it streams down to the ground in one big cascade, much like a gigantic waterfall. In doing so, it resembles a huge wave, with tremendous power that can hollow out the ground. What remains after that technique's utilization is reminiscent of no less than the aftermath of a natural disaster. This is a considerably advanced ninjutsu, and activating this technique requires a fair amount of chakra.
    Note: Technique Requires a water source.

Perform the required hand seals, and then raise up a massive amount of water in a tall wave. Then blast the wave forwards and down, created a massive rumbling wall of water that will carve out a large section of the ground.

-Creates clone-

-Walks you over to a lake-

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

I begin to build up my water chakra as i move over to the lake. As i stand on the lake I make the handseals Tiger, Ox, Monkey, Rabbit, Ram, Boar, Ox, Horse, Monkey, Tiger, Dog, Tiger, Snake, Tiger, Ox, Monkey, Rabbit, Bird, After doing the handseals, I raise up a massive amount of water in a tall wave. I then blast the wave forwards and downward, making a massive rumbling wall of water that carves out a the ground on which the clone stands. Needless to say the clone gets the worst of it.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

I begin to build up my water chakra as i move over to the lake. As i stand on the lake I make the handseals Tiger, Ox, Monkey, Rabbit, Ram, Boar, Ox, Horse, Monkey, Tiger, Dog, Tiger, Snake, Tiger, Ox, Monkey, Rabbit, Bird, After doing the handseals, I raise up a massive amount of water in a tall wave. I then blast the wave forwards and downward, making a massive rumbling wall of water that carves out a the ground on which the clone stands. Needless to say the clone gets the worst of it.
    Good.

(Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Style: Water Encampment Wall
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. The user will use the following hand seals to activate the technique Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

This is a great and really versatile technique. First, focus your chakra, and then perform the required hand seals, Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. After performing the hand seals, release a strong barricade of water in front of you from your mouth. The water should cover the area in front of you, and to the sides as well. Use the water to defend from my attack.

-Releases a fireball at you-

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

I begin to build up my water chakra. I then focus my chakra into my mouth as I perform the handseals Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. After performing the handseals I release a strong barricade of water from my mouth that fans out in front of me and to the sides like a sideways water fountain. The water then takes on the fire with little effort.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

I begin to build up my water chakra. I then focus my chakra into my mouth as I perform the handseals Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. After performing the handseals I release a strong barricade of water from my mouth that fans out in front of me and to the sides like a sideways water fountain. The water then takes on the fire with little effort.
    (Suiton: Senkogenma Kujo) – Water Release: Flash Grinding Destruction
    Damage point: 60
    Description: As his opponent is standing on a source of water, the user will create. four sharks of water. Those sharks will rush at their target, come out and knock the opponent high into the air. breaking several of his bones in the process. Then, as his enemy is in a very vulnerable position, the user can freely attack with swords or other ninja techniques.
    Note: Requires a water source.

Focus your chakra into the water, and create four sharks. Then rise these sharks from underwater, hitting my clone from underneath. This should knock my clone into the air, and break several of his bones. Then, use a technique to finish him off. Mind you, we are on water and short range.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

I begin to build up my water and focus the built up chakra into the water below. I then create four sharks of water, 1 great white, 1 bull, 1 hammer head, and 1 tiger shark. Then I send these sharks from the water hitting the clone from underneath knocking the clone into the air breaking 9 ribs . I the have the sharks send him flying towards me, where I send a swift kick to his back breaking him in half and poofing him away.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

I begin to build up my water and focus the built up chakra into the water below. I then create four sharks of water, 1 great white, 1 bull, 1 hammer head, and 1 tiger shark. Then I send these sharks from the water hitting the clone from underneath knocking the clone into the air breaking 9 ribs . I the have the sharks send him flying towards me, where I send a swift kick to his back breaking him in half and poofing him away.
    (Suiton: Kyojin Nami Shougeki) – Water Release: Giant Wave Crash
    Type: Offensive , Deffence
    Range: Long
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user gathers a large amount of water that can then be used to crash into the opponent. It is strong enough to push back Killer bee in Eight tales form.
    Note: Requires a water source

Rather straight forward. Release your chakra into a large water source, and raise a massive wall of water upwards. Then propel it forwards at high speeds to smash it into my summon.

-summons a large hyena-

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

I begin building up my water chakra and send the water chakra into a lake on which we stand. I then raise a massive wall of water upwards from the lake and propel it forwards at high speeds to smash it into the ugly spotted creature....hyenas lol