Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow

Karin bitemarks

She has powerful lifeforce, that can heal wounds and replenish chakra, but she doesnt know any healing jutsu to perform, therefore people need to bite her. http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Heal_Bite
    And even though wounds of other people, healed by healbite, get healed rapidly and leave no scars, she is left with all kinds of bitemark scars (on her neck, arms AND on her CHEST (I wonder who made those bitemarks ).

Kabuto, someone who took her ability (by injecting her blood), could use it to heal his wounds (no scars either). When Naruto went into 4tails mode that destroyed his skin, he wasnt left with any scars and the kunai he plunged in his arm in part one, didnt leave a scar either. For some reason, Karin is left with bite mark scars, while she is suppose to be one of the best in terms of regeneration.

I believe its because her chakra depletes after someone bites her, not allowing her own wounds, the bitemark wounds to heal in time, leaving scars? What do you think?

Last edited by Meowazziel; 12-19-2012 at 11:09 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Asleep.

Re: Karin bitemarks

I was the one who bit, and sucked the chakra out of her tits.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Then a chill swept through the
    mammoth crowd and the demons
    squealed with glee, as a
    sordid, vulgar, repulsive
    essence was felt. Arrogantly
    prancing, hands held high,
    draped in a sparkling shroud
    Trolled by demons, Syren
    ascended from Hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrafty View Post
    I was the one who bit, and sucked the chakra out of her tits.
    And her neck, and her thighs, and everywhere else. She's a sadist and you are her master. z

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It probably does deplete like when a medic ninja heals someone else! I don't think she can heal those marks because they are scars and most healing chakras don't heal scars It's actually rare to see a healing chakra that doesn't leave scars like Naruto and Kabuto.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow

Quote Originally Posted by Ember011 View Post
    It probably does deplete like when a medic ninja heals someone else! I don't think she can heal those marks because they are scars and most healing chakras don't heal scars It's actually rare to see a healing chakra that doesn't leave scars like Naruto and Kabuto.
    Good point. Yeah, it might be normal that her healing doesnt heal scars, however, Tsunade isnt seen with scars either. Sakura took quite some damage from Sasori's attacks, no scars either (putting the main heroine full of scars would probably do the show no good though, so that might be a reason as well). I still find it odd, how someone with such powerful lifeforce and healing as Karin, cant get rid of bitemarks/scars.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

She has a massive life force, like all Uzumakis, so I think the one getting healed is sucking out her life force, and no medical ninjutsu is involved. We saw this was possible with Chiyo, and she's not a medical ninja. But idk i could be wrong don't quote me.