Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    マダラ様

How Sasuke will become the 10 tails Jinchuruki and why Uzumaki Naruto is not

I'll say this: Hates gonna hate. If you don't like my theory, then don't bother reading it. Seriously, hear this out. We have a few hints of this:

First, Obito has some level of plans for Sasuke. He mentioned to Zetsu that he planned to sync him with the statue eventually but that it was too soon. Notice: Black Zetsu wasn't there heh. The black one is loyal to Madara (or was, at any rate). He lied to Kabuto.

Obito never wanted Madara to be resurrected. He won't use Rinne Tensei now, and he didn't before. He was horrified when Kabuto showed up with Madara's body. In 614, we again see Obito tell Madara off straight up: I'm not your buddy, guy. It's a Mexican standoff. Madara cannot kill Obito and Obito lacks the power to kill Madara. Sasuke's his trump card, a final way to say screw you, Madara. My money is on Obito already knows how Rin really died. Notice he said to Kakashi trash should shut up and You let Rin die. He didn't say "You killed Rin". He never wanted to kill Kakashi, or he'd have just done so back during the 5 Kage arc, where it was obvious none of the Kage could touch Obito, including Danzo. Kakashi was and is far, far weaker than Obito.

Most damning is that Sasuke's trust was earned at a high price. Madara demanded his loyalty and went to great lengths to get him on his side. Why throw him out now, just because he killed some white Zetsu? The Zetsu were always just minions, doubt Obito cares much if Sasuke off'd the white zetsus.

For his part, Sasuke has always wanted two things: Revenge, and the power for Revenge. This has not changed since Chapter 1. I predict Sasuke will become the 10 tails Jinchuruki, Obito will be killed by Madara and Madara will be sealed. Final fight is Sasuke vs. Naruto. Naruto will die to save Sasuke, and Sasuke will likely resurrect him if he does die.

It's not Kishi's style to do what we expect, guys. So scoff all you will at this, but Sasuke's always been the one furthering the plot. If we think there's no role for him in this final fight, that's being naive. Naruto cannot have two tailed beasts sealed in him, and Kurama is already there. Naruto solo'ing the Juubi is unrealistic. Shikaku's plan will buy them time, but that is about it. As for Madara, he's like the Narutoverse's Aizen. We've always known he has to die due to plot jutsu.

The scroll probably can seal the 10 tails, and Madara is the "one who knows everything". as Orochimaru knew about it and Rinnegan as well as Mokuton. For Oro's part, he wants to take Sasuke's body after the power-up, but will likely fail. Suigetsu and Jugo will be sacrificed to resurrect Sasuke's loved ones heh

Last edited by narutoblitz; 12-19-2012 at 11:14 AM.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: How Sasuke will become the 10 tails Jinchuruki and why Uzumaki Naruto is not

when tobi said sync sasuke with the gedo mazo he meant replace konan

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Then a chill swept through the
    mammoth crowd and the demons
    squealed with glee, as a
    sordid, vulgar, repulsive
    essence was felt. Arrogantly
    prancing, hands held high,
    draped in a sparkling shroud
    Trolled by demons, Syren
    ascended from Hell.

Re: How Sasuke will become the 10 tails Jinchuruki and why Uzumaki Naruto is not

Interesting to read, I just can't see it happening. Sasuke would never allow his body to be a host. Again. Nicely written though, good grammar.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Come at me brah !

madara cant be the one who knows everything because orochimaru reffered them as 2 or more people . when he said THEM .

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke's body can't handle the chakra

He's an Uchiha

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    マダラ様

That's not correct. Tobi was referring to Nagato's replacement.

Konan wasn't ever meant to sync with the statue.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Then a chill swept through the
    mammoth crowd and the demons
    squealed with glee, as a
    sordid, vulgar, repulsive
    essence was felt. Arrogantly
    prancing, hands held high,
    draped in a sparkling shroud
    Trolled by demons, Syren
    ascended from Hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Tayhlor Uchiha View Post
    madara cant be the one who knows everything because orochimaru reffered them as 2 or more people . when he said THEM .
    Maybe madara is schizophrenic and has a split personality

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Pretty good theory...And i don't think madara is the one who knows everything...

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am better than you at life,
    and will carry on to be better
    !

Look under me

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madara isn't he one that knows everything, but the fact that Sasuke will get to control the Juubi is possible. He has the chakra needed, he has the will to do it, and it fits his role + Sasuke is Kishi's fav.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.

Very unlikely. Sasuke will not become Juubi Jinchuuriki.

Last edited by saw2097; 12-19-2012 at 12:27 PM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well good effort mate, madara doesn't know anything apart from power

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...

nope...