Originally Posted by Wesobi
-I start by gathering up a decent amount of suiton chakra, from there I send my suiton chakra just under my target, then I manipulate my chakra to change into water which will gush my target upwards rather high, once they're in the air, I manipulate the water to shoot water bullets, to finish them off, the water bullets I shot at my target begin to form into a water dragon, that attacks my target sending them into the ground.-
1. It makes it's own water source.
2. In a sense this single jutsu does three different things, so it only counts as one jutsu, you can still use two other techniques. (battle related.)
3. It has a good amount of range.
1. If you're fighting a Hōzuki clan member, since they can make there body one with the water, they would just use a Hōzuki clan jutsu.
2. Earth based jutsu to overpower it/protect themselves.
3. If your target is prepared or know you're going to use this tech, this tech would be best used if your target is occupied.
(Suiton: Suiryū Kōbaku ) - Water Release: Water Dragon Biting Explosion
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user creates a large pool of water that gushes upwards lifting the opponent into the air, after firing the enemy into the air, the user shoots numerous water bullets at them from the pool of water and then finishes by forming the water bullets into a water dragon which attacks the target, sending them crashing into the ground.