Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto is the cause for neji's death!

So it's not just me who thinks this. Admittedly, ther was better ways to save both of them (naruto & hinata) eg. Letting Hiashi / Hisashi (whoever he is) air palm the oncoming missiles but no, Neji has to be a hero and make me & my friends depressed. I still hope that Obito will see the error of his ways and will bring everyone back to life like Pain did. Kishimoto should kill off Kakashi coz then it may make Obitobi realise his mistake & bring everyone back, thus ressurecting Neji!

Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

What the F*CK did I just read? :s :s :s :s

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2013
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sulanis View Post
    I think somehow Hiashi will sacrifice himself for Neji and bring him back... (just a theory)
    I'd like to believe that maybe he'd get revived too, but honestly he's done, man. This isn't the first time something sharp has pierced through Neji (no, not like that =___=). Remember that one time when he fought one of Orochimaru's subordinates and he shot an arrow through Neji? Well...this reminded me of that fight except this time he dies, of course. But I'm sure Kishi isn't going to just simply, revive him. After all, this isn't DragonBall Z.

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by jiraiya the toad sage View Post
    3rd raikage fought for three days
    Naruto was running or fighting now for two nights and two days against the most powerful opponents in the Naruto world. Before that, he was training non stop. Unlike the 3rd Raikage, he hasn't died. That's a pointless comparison. These shurikans he threw saved many lives.

Status
    This user has no status.

It was Neji's decision to risk his life. He could have let Hinata take the hit but why would he do that? Hiashi could have done it (and I thought it was him until I saw the curse seal) but there's always a reason for everything that happens in Naruto, and Neji's death is one of them.

The way he died, just like Hizashi did, was foreshadowed the moment his received his father's letter. He even admitted he now knew how his father felt. To me it seems Kishimoto was planning his death for a long time.

Being one of my fav characters I am still sad even 2 months later, but nothing can change what was probably already planned, which is why was saw less of him in part 2.

That's how I see it.

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

Neji's death was required to make Naruto stronger.Without his death Naruto was naive, but after it he gave everybody chakra and his resolve has hardened.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Hinata and Karin will become
    new so6p's! XD

@OP; I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by sulanis View Post
    I think somehow Hiashi will sacrifice himself for Neji and bring him back... (just a theory)
    That would be nice :D

Status
    Jun 2012
    BEING ALONE IS BETTER THAN
    BEING WITH A WRONG PERSON.

Your second point is wrong because at that time, Kurama was gathering the chakra and Naruto's Kyuubi chakra mode was disabled. So he can't run faster than raikage in normal mode.
    Talking about his Sage mode, he could have easily negate all those spikes just with his Frog Kumite. But it was only him who was getting attacked by those spikes. The whole alliance was attacked by that and hence he had to use Rasen shuriken to destroy maximum number of spikes.
    And Neji decided his own fate and died a heroic and a reasonable death. Naruto is not the cause for Neji's death.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12