Page 4 of 6 « First 123456 Last»
Results 61 to 80 of 107
  1. #61
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,183
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: Getting even with lightening element

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchihasenju View Post
    I hope its ok if i use the same set of attack....

    *i focus my lightening chakra into my hand and manipulate it into a ball of lightening then i launch the lightening ball at you.*

    (Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.



    *i perform the handsealsof Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger, and release my chakra in form of gas and allow the gas travel a good range to your clone, then i ignite the gas.*


    ( Katon: Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu ) -Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After performing thenecessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger, the useris able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fireor sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.


    *i focus my chakra to my hands and release a wave of electricity from my hands onto the ground, i direct it towards u, as it comes in close range with your clone i make it leave the ground and travel in air.*


    (Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30 ( 5 if used in conjunction with a water jutsu)
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands.


    I use fire just in case you use wind.^_^
    You need something separate from the Mist Blaze technique to ignite it. You need an explosive tag, or some sort of fire to ignite it. Does that make sense?
     
         

  2. #62
    sage of th 9th path Uchihasenju's Avatar
    Status
    Uchihasenju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    842
    Location
    world of my own
    deal with it
     

    Re: Getting even with lightening element

    *i focus my lightening chakra into my hand and manipulate it into a ball of lightening then i launch the lightening ball at you.*

    (Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.



    *i perform the handsealsof Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger, and release my chakra in form of gas and allow the gas travel a good range to your clone, then i ignite the gas by throwing a paper bomb tied to a kunai into the gas cloud.*


    ( Katon: Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu ) -Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After performing thenecessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger, the useris able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fireor sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.


    *i focus my chakra to my hands and release a wave of electricity from my hands onto the ground, i direct it towards u, as it comes in close range with your clone i make it leave the ground and travel in air.*


    (Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30 ( 5 if used in conjunction with a water jutsu)
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands.


    I use fire just in case you use wind.^_^
     
         

  3. #63
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,183
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: Getting even with lightening element

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchihasenju View Post
    *i focus my lightening chakra into my hand and manipulate it into a ball of lightening then i launch the lightening ball at you.*

    (Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.



    *i perform the handsealsof Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger, and release my chakra in form of gas and allow the gas travel a good range to your clone, then i ignite the gas by throwing a paper bomb tied to a kunai into the gas cloud.*


    ( Katon: Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu ) -Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After performing thenecessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger, the useris able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fireor sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.


    *i focus my chakra to my hands and release a wave of electricity from my hands onto the ground, i direct it towards u, as it comes in close range with your clone i make it leave the ground and travel in air.*


    (Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30 ( 5 if used in conjunction with a water jutsu)
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands.


    I use fire just in case you use wind.^_^

    Much better. Shall we move on?
     
         

  4. #64
    sage of th 9th path Uchihasenju's Avatar
    Status
    Uchihasenju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    842
    Location
    world of my own
    deal with it
     

    Re: Getting even with lightening element

    Yes...your turn.
     
         

  5. #65
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,183
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: Getting even with lightening element

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchihasenju View Post
    Yes...your turn.
    Ill fight back later on when you have more techniques.

    (Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

    Channel your raiton chakra into your hand, and then release it into the sky. Then manipulate the chakra in the sky to strike my clone. Do this by changing your chakra into lightning, and then releasing downwards on my clone.

    -Creates clone-


     
         

  6. #66
    sage of th 9th path Uchihasenju's Avatar
    Status
    Uchihasenju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    842
    Location
    world of my own
    deal with it
     

    Re: Getting even with lightening element

    Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    Ill fight back later on when you have more techniques.

    (Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

    Channel your raiton chakra into your hand, and then release it into the sky. Then manipulate the chakra in the sky to strike my clone. Do this by changing your chakra into lightning, and then releasing downwards on my clone.

    -Creates clone-


    *i mould my raiton chakra and channel it to my hand, then i release my chakra to the sky and change my chakra into lightenin and release it downwards manipulating it to strike at the position of your clone on the ground.*
     
         

  7. #67
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,183
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: Getting even with lightening element

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchihasenju View Post
    *i mould my raiton chakra and channel it to my hand, then i release my chakra to the sky and change my chakra into lightenin and release it downwards manipulating it to strike at the position of your clone on the ground.*

    More description! :crazy:
     
         

  8. #68
    sage of th 9th path Uchihasenju's Avatar
    Status
    Uchihasenju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    842
    Location
    world of my own
    deal with it
     

    Re: Getting even with lightening element

    Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    Ill fight back later on when you have more techniques.

    (Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

    Channel your raiton chakra into your hand, and then release it into the sky. Then manipulate the chakra in the sky to strike my clone. Do this by changing your chakra into lightning, and then releasing downwards on my clone.

    -Creates clone-


    *i mould my raiton chakra and concentrate andchannel it to my hand, then i raise my hand skywards and release my chakra to the sky and shape my chakra into lightening and release it downwards manipulating it to strike at the position of your clone on the ground, and with lightening speed it strikes at your clone leaving him roasted, then he vanishes.*
     
         

  9. #69
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,183
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: Getting even with lightening element

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchihasenju View Post
    *i mould my raiton chakra and concentrate andchannel it to my hand, then i raise my hand skywards and release my chakra to the sky and shape my chakra into lightening and release it downwards manipulating it to strike at the position of your clone on the ground, and with lightening speed it strikes at your clone leaving him roasted, then he vanishes.*
    Good.

    (Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

    Focus your chakra, and then perform the required hand seals, Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare. Then raise four large pillars from the ground around my summoning. After the pillars fully form, release electricity by channeling chakra throughout the pillars, binding him in place.

    -Summons a Hyena-

     
         

  10. #70
    sage of th 9th path Uchihasenju's Avatar
    Status
    Uchihasenju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    842
    Location
    world of my own
    deal with it
     

    Re: Getting even with lightening element

    Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    Good.

    (Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

    Focus your chakra, and then perform the required hand seals, Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare. Then raise four large pillars from the ground around my summoning. After the pillars fully form, release electricity by channeling chakra throughout the pillars, binding him in place.

    -Summons a Hyena-

    *i mould my chakra, focus it, then i perform the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals and summon 4 pillars around your summoned Hyena, then i channel my raiton chakra into the pillars then i manipulate it into electricity and release it, binding the hyena into place, as the hyena tries to pass through the electric barrier it is shocked and it moves back, so the pillars and electric barrier serves as a cage to the hyena.*
     
         

  11. #71
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,183
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: Getting even with lightening element

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchihasenju View Post
    *i mould my chakra, focus it, then i perform the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals and summon 4 pillars around your summoned Hyena, then i channel my raiton chakra into the pillars then i manipulate it into electricity and release it, binding the hyena into place, as the hyena tries to pass through the electric barrier it is shocked and it moves back, so the pillars and electric barrier serves as a cage to the hyena.*
    Great!

    (Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.


    Use your choice of a water style move (if you have one). Focus your chakra, and then release a wave of electricity on the water from your hands, that will electrocute the water. Do the same method if you have not learned any water techniques. Then direct it at my clone. It should be performed so quickly, that it is released almost the same time as the water technique.

    -Creates clone-
     
         

  12. #72
    sage of th 9th path Uchihasenju's Avatar
    Status
    Uchihasenju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    842
    Location
    world of my own
    deal with it
     

    Re: Getting even with lightening element

    Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    Great!

    (Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.


    Use your choice of a water style move (if you have one). Focus your chakra, and then release a wave of electricity on the water from your hands, that will electrocute the water. Do the same method if you have not learned any water techniques. Then direct it at my clone. It should be performed so quickly, that it is released almost the same time as the water technique.

    -Creates clone-
    sorry for the late reply sempai, but how am i supposed to perform that jutsu when i haven't learnt any water jutsu?:confused:
     
         

  13. #73
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,183
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: Getting even with lightening element

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchihasenju View Post
    sorry for the late reply sempai, but how am i supposed to perform that jutsu when i haven't learnt any water jutsu?:confused:

    Just perform it as a wave of electricity then, that you release from your hands into the air.
     
         

  14. #74
    sage of th 9th path Uchihasenju's Avatar
    Status
    Uchihasenju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    842
    Location
    world of my own
    deal with it
     

    Re: Getting even with lightening element

    ok
    Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    Great!

    (Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.


    Use your choice of a water style move (if you have one). Focus your chakra, and then release a wave of electricity on the water from your hands, that will electrocute the water. Do the same method if you have not learned any water techniques. Then direct it at my clone. It should be performed so quickly, that it is released almost the same time as the water technique.

    -Creates clone-
    *i mould my chakra, accumulate it within me and focus it to my hand, then i release my chakra from my hand manipulating it into a wave of electricity and shoot it at your clone, it hits your clone and electrocutes it till it vanishes*
     
         

  15. #75
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,183
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: Getting even with lightening element

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchihasenju View Post
    ok


    *i mould my chakra, accumulate it within me and focus it to my hand, then i release my chakra from my hand manipulating it into a wave of electricity and shoot it at your clone, it hits your clone and electrocutes it till it vanishes*
    Good. That's a great technique to use with water btw.

    (Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

    Focus lightning chakra to your hands, and then bring them together before you slam them onto the ground. Release the gathered chakra to send an electrical current through the earth, attacking all three of my clones by splitting the technique into three tendrils at the last second.

    -Creates 3 clones-
     
         

  16. #76
    sage of th 9th path Uchihasenju's Avatar
    Status
    Uchihasenju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    842
    Location
    world of my own
    deal with it
     

    Re: Getting even with lightening element

    Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    Good. That's a great technique to use with water btw.

    (Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

    Focus lightning chakra to your hands, and then bring them together before you slam them onto the ground. Release the gathered chakra to send an electrical current through the earth, attacking all three of my clones by splitting the technique into three tendrils at the last second.

    -Creates 3 clones-
    *i mould and accumulate my chakra within my body, then i focus it to my hand then bring my hands together, an electric energy begin to crackle around me, then i slam my hands on the ground, release the accumulated chakra and send an electric current through the earth, then i manipulate the electric current and split it into 3 tendrils just as it gets very close to the clones so as to attack 3 of them at once. the clones are thrown back and electrocuted by the elecric currents and they vanish...*:ice:
     
         

  17. #77
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,183
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: Getting even with lightening element

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchihasenju View Post
    *i mould and accumulate my chakra within my body, then i focus it to my hand then bring my hands together, an electric energy begin to crackle around me, then i slam my hands on the ground, release the accumulated chakra and send an electric current through the earth, then i manipulate the electric current and split it into 3 tendrils just as it gets very close to the clones so as to attack 3 of them at once. the clones are thrown back and electrocuted by the elecric currents and they vanish...*:ice:
    Nice.

    (Raiton: Hiraishin) – Lightning Release: Flying Thunder God
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user raises their hands to the air to draw in lightning chakra from the sky and then shoot the lightning energy at the enemy target.

    Raise a hand into the sky while focusing your lightning chakra into it. Then draw in your gathered lightning chakra, releasing the gathered chakra at my clone.

    -Creates clone-

     
         

  18. #78
    sage of th 9th path Uchihasenju's Avatar
    Status
    Uchihasenju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    842
    Location
    world of my own
    deal with it
     

    Re: Getting even with lightening element

    Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    Nice.

    (Raiton: Hiraishin) – Lightning Release: Flying Thunder God
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user raises their hands to the air to draw in lightning chakra from the sky and then shoot the lightning energy at the enemy target.

    Raise a hand into the sky while focusing your lightning chakra into it. Then draw in your gathered lightning chakra, releasing the gathered chakra at my clone.

    -Creates clone-

    *I mould my chakra, raise my hand to the sky and focus my raiton chakra to into it, then i draw in my gathered lightning chakra then i release the gathered chakra, shooting the lightning energy at your clone, it pushes your clone far back causing severe damage at his chest level, he breathes hard till he vanishes.*
     
         

  19. #79
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,183
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: Getting even with lightening element

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchihasenju View Post
    *I mould my chakra, raise my hand to the sky and focus my raiton chakra to into it, then i draw in my gathered lightning chakra then i release the gathered chakra, shooting the lightning energy at your clone, it pushes your clone far back causing severe damage at his chest level, he breathes hard till he vanishes.*
    Good.

    (Raiton: Horyu Raika no Jutsu) – Lightning Release: Discharge Lightning Calamity Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will create a field of water under the opponent before shocking them with a lightning attack.

    Create a field of water under my clone first off. Then focus your lightning chakra, sending it into the ground under my clone, electrocuting the water under him.

    -Creates clone-
     
         

  20. #80
    sage of th 9th path Uchihasenju's Avatar
    Status
    Uchihasenju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    842
    Location
    world of my own
    deal with it
     

    Re: Getting even with lightening element

    Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    Good.

    (Raiton: Horyu Raika no Jutsu) – Lightning Release: Discharge Lightning Calamity Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will create a field of water under the opponent before shocking them with a lightning attack.

    Create a field of water under my clone first off. Then focus your lightning chakra, sending it into the ground under my clone, electrocuting the water under him.

    -Creates clone-
    how do i create the field of water, i haven't learnt water jutsu???:confused:
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •