Re: Anyone There?[Open]

I'll wait when it is let me know you have first move.:y

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Approved bio :http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...ghlight=ludger

Ludger Will Kresnik bio - (I appear walking through the forest and notice my opponent sitting on tree branch.)

Let's spar a little. (a draw my dual swords and hold them in reverse grip and I analyze my opponent's movements. I ready myself.) (I look at my opponents and notice something.)
    I see you are an Inuzuka since we are of the same village. I myself am a leaf shinobi. I'm well aware of this because of the markings and the fact your clan uses of ninken as partners in battle is well known throughout the village.

Last edited by demon fang; 12-22-2012 at 04:23 PM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Emo

*drops down from the tree with diwo making a small crater with my fist hitting the ground crouching*
    *grabs one of his daggers holding it pointed towards the back of my arm with the jagged side facing out then tosses a kunia into the air which diwo catches in his mouth sideways we then run towards you criss crossing coming from your right side and left side*
    Hope you're ready...
    *throws 4 shuriken,two at your legs and two at your hips*

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

(I see the oncoming shuriken and Jump into the air to avoid the shuriken coming at my legs and I deflect the on coming shurikens coming at my hips with both my dual blades pushing them back and out of my way.)

(I then create two clones.)
    Name: (Bunshin no Jutsu) - Clone Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    chakra cost: 5
    Damage points: N/a
    Description: A clone made of the user that can move but (cannot use any jutsu) This clone is merely an illusionary Projection.

(Me and the two clones charge at you with dual blades ready.)

Last edited by demon fang; 12-22-2012 at 09:14 PM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Emo

*smirks*
    *Quickly jumps spinning with the blade arm infront making him resemble a drill shape and I slice through both clones making them poof I then slide behind you and run towards you I then throw a string of explosive that start at your feet and go up several feet and diwo comes from the front side ready to attack you*
    *I then create 2 clones that as soon as they appear they scatter and run to your two sides and charge you with kunia knifes*
    (each with a string attached to them but you wouldn't see.)

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

(shocked) (I see the string of explosives and as the clones are in close range of me I use a chunk of crystal shard rock as replacement with paper bombs taped to the shard chunk as an added affect.)
    note: there are crystal shards in the forest environment we are fighting in so I will take advantage of it.

Name: (Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: short
    Chakra cost: 5
    Damage points: N/a
    Description: Kawarimi no jutsu is a basic technique. When in danger the Ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponent's attack.

(I hide behind one of these strange looking trees after the substitution for cover and detonate. The paper bombs the shard chunk causes shard debris to fly towards the clones first and they poof and then the shards come towards both you and diwo.)

Last edited by demon fang; 12-24-2012 at 03:44 PM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Emo

~as the clones poof the kunia knifes drop into the ground directly making a line that you land next~
    *I quickly deflect the debris and diwo does the same,Diwo then suddenly stops and jumps back towards a tree landing on the trunk before jumping to the ground 10 feet away from you I then jump directly into the air as I do this I pull my air backwards which wire is wrapped around and the kunias fly out of the ground towards either side of your upperbody which as the wire touches you causes the kunias to travel around you not only wrapping you up but also as the wire become shorter the kunias stab into your stomach I then land on a tree with chakra in my feet stand there*
    *I then jump down pulling you inot the air as I go around the backside of the tree leaving you trapped there I then throw 6 junia with 4 explosive tags on them below you*

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

(before the kunai stab any further/ before hitting any vital organs I change the my sword grip and cut the wires like a nailphile and rip through the wires with the sharp side of my blade. And as I fall holding my wound with my left arm. I throw my sword on the ground and it standing right side up and I land with one foot on the pommel and my right hand gripping the handle. I then lunge out out of the way jumping off from my sword from the 6 kunai knives and paper bombs you had placed.)

Ludger - (huffs and I slow the bleeding down with a clean rag and apply pressure and I keep it in place.) don't you think stabbing me was bit too much for a spar.

note: Sorry this is the detailed moment that occurred. Didn't realize I double posted.

Last edited by demon fang; 12-23-2012 at 05:44 PM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Emo

.......?!
    *as you get at a safe distance and stop the bleeding I put away my dagger then pull out my double sidded blade holding it just like in bio and diwo runs to my right side and I direct him with my blade towards you I quickly follow he then proceeds to jump up and slashes you from the air starting from your left shoulder to your right hip I slide under him to kick you in the stomach pushing you into the air and backwards which diwo follows closely behind and jumps on your torso before jumping backwards flipping once slicing your right shoulder and chest I then jump high above you using chakra to increase my speed I flip multiple times with my blade directly in the center of the attack to cut you continuosly as I flip*
    *Diwo lands behind and below you/me and follows us as we fly backwards*

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

(jeez thanks for the reaction time bro...heh..wait I didn't get to a safe distance. Here is what I do.)

(As I look at both of you and since I still hold the other blade in my left hand holding up the wound with my left arm I switch positions and give my blade to my right hand and quickly block the initial attack from Diwo. When you were about to kick my stomach I only felt a slight extra bit of pain since I also used my left arm and toughened its muscles to block the kick and toughened the muscles in my legs.You push me back with your kick but not enough to make me fly or hit the ground. This is same left arm applying pressure to my wound but I take the pain. I push diwo back to get his initial attack off me.)

( I Throw 3 smoke bombs to cover my position and I create an ambush on Diwo by throwing 3 kunai knives at im without noticing.)
    note: smoke bombs are covering my movements.

Last edited by demon fang; 12-23-2012 at 07:26 PM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Emo

Not sure that makes a lot of since but meh...:shrug:
    *Not being able to see Diwo and I both listen and smell for you carefully and once I hear the whistling of the kuni knives I throw two shuriken at two kunia and diwo blocks the next as the smoke clears you find us both safe and sound*
    Did you forget i'm an inuzuka....?
    *throws 3 smoke bombs around your location then we run around you in a circle slashing your arms and legs causing you great pain and eventually your collapse*

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnelion View Post
    Not sure that makes a lot of since but meh...:shrug:
    *Not being able to see Diwo and I both listen and smell for you carefully and once I hear the whistling of the kuni knives I throw two shuriken at two kunia and diwo blocks the next as the smoke clears you find us both safe and sound*
    Did you forget i'm an inuzuka....?
    *throws 3 smoke bombs around your location then we run around you in a circle slashing your arms and legs causing you great pain and eventually your collapse*
    (I collapse from exhaustion and pass out from the injuries dealt to me.)

Last edited by demon fang; 12-23-2012 at 12:26 AM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Emo

Nice spar...:y
    *helps you up once you regain consciousness*
    See ya around
    *both me and diwo disappear in a cloud of pitch black smoke*