Page 25 of 72 « First ... 1521222324252627282935 ... Last»
Results 481 to 500 of 1429
  1. #481
    The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Minator93 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,109
    Location
    Midtown Manhattan
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.
     

    Re: Narutobase viz clear up thread

    Can you post Viz of this page?

    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/642/6
     
         

  2. #482
    Member
    Status
    Sinedd is offline
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    54
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Narutobase viz clear up thread

    This scan please

     
         

  3. #483
    Undefined BlinkST's Avatar
    Status
    BlinkST is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    852
    Genius eyes of a generation
     

    Re: Narutobase viz clear up thread

    That's unnecessary.
     
         

  4. #484
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,536
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Narutobase viz clear up thread

    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/472/9

    Can I have a scan or translation for this please?
     
         

  5. #485
    Destruction Incarnate adeshina365's Avatar
    Status
    adeshina365 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,762
    Location
    Canada
    Sasuke still 2-0 against
    Naruto
     

    Re: Narutobase viz clear up thread



    Can I have the viz translation for this page please?

    FTG "level two" seems to be a common translation, but I've heard before that "FTG has two steps" is the correct one.
     
         

  6. #486
    Undefined BlinkST's Avatar
    Status
    BlinkST is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    852
    Genius eyes of a generation
     

    Re: Narutobase viz clear up thread

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/472/9

    Can I have a scan or translation for this please?

    Kisame: "No one else in the Akatsuki ever came close to me in live capture...
    This water prison shark dance jutsu... It shaves away your chakra until you have barely enough to stay alive.
    Trying to gauge an opponent's limits is particularly fun."



    Quote Originally Posted by adeshina365 View Post


    Can I have the viz translation for this page please?

    FTG "level two" seems to be a common translation, but I've heard before that "FTG has two steps" is the correct one.
    Both are okay, but 'Step' is closer to the original meaning.
     
         

  7. #487
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,536
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Narutobase viz clear up thread

    Thank You.
     
         

  8. #488
    Banned
    Status
    Fodder#4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,315
    Location
    The Holy Land
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Narutobase viz clear up thread

    http://178.21.19.200/manga/mangas/Na...%20Them/07.png

    Could I get ze translation for zis page?
     
         

  9. #489
    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ Optimistic's Avatar
    Status
    Optimistic is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    15,740
    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​
    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​
    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​
    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​
    ​ ​ ​
     

    Re: Narutobase viz clear up thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAncientCenturion View Post
    http://178.21.19.200/manga/mangas/Na...%20Them/07.png

    Could I get ze translation for zis page?
    Nagato: Master continued on with this..."Once you have been hurt you learn what it is to hate".
    "If you hurt another you become hated, in addition to shouldering a sense of guilt."

    But it is because one understands such pain that generosity toward others becomes second nature.A person matures,grows up,because you experience pain.

    And he told me that growing up means to become able to think and make my own decisions.To know and reflect on pain and come up with my own answer.

    Master Jiraiya seemed to be asking himself the same question.
    ...He hadn't figured out a solution either.

    Just like you haven't.
     
         

  10. #490
    Banned
    Status
    Fodder#4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,315
    Location
    The Holy Land
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Narutobase viz clear up thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Jamison View Post
    Nagato: Master continued on with this..."Once you have been hurt you learn what it is to hate".
    "If you hurt another you become hated, in addition to shouldering a sense of guilt."

    But it is because one understands such pain that generosity toward others becomes second nature.A person matures,grows up,because you experience pain.

    And he told me that growing up means to become able to think and make my own decisions.To know and reflect on pain and come up with my own answer.

    Master Jiraiya seemed to be asking himself the same question.
    ...He hadn't figured out a solution either.

    Just like you haven't.
    Thank ya'! Wasn't sure how accurate a scan that waz'!
     
         

  11. #491
    Blood of the Dragon Viserys Targaryen's Avatar
    Status
    Viserys Targaryen is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,211
    Location
    Old Valyria
    HiddenSound
     

    Re: Narutobase viz clear up thread

    Can someone help me get the VIZ translation of this page?


    Chapter 560, "Uchiha Madara", page 2
    Thanks
     
         

  12. #492
    Undefined BlinkST's Avatar
    Status
    BlinkST is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    852
    Genius eyes of a generation
     

    Re: Narutobase viz clear up thread

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    Can someone help me get the VIZ translation of this page?


    Chapter 560, "Uchiha Madara", page 2
    Thanks
    Madara: "What's he got in mind?
    Things don't look as if they are going as he'd planned.

    Why else revive me in this strange way...

    Who is this Edotensei caster?"


    Mu: "I have no idea..."
    !!
    (Sfx: Vwm)

    Kabuto: "My name is Kabuto...
    Orochimaru's Kabuto!"


    Madara: "Speaking through an Edotensei link?
    You're a gloomy little thing."

     
         

  13. #493
    Logic Shendu's Avatar
    Status
    Shendu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    14,451
    .
     

    Re: Narutobase viz clear up thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Misaki Yata View Post
    Jiraiya: I want to attack the caster,but i need to be able to see him!And i think these summoned critters are merely distractions to further obfuscate his location.

    Jiraiya: Mister Gamaken...Don't you think there's something odd?

    Gamaken: I-I am too ungraceful to appreciate what you mean?

    Jiraiya's thoughts in his head: He who possessed the same pupils as the sage of the six paths not only mastered every jutsu i taught him...

    ...He demonstrated the ability to achieve all six changes in nature which is unheard of in a single person.

    He possessed power that was well versed in all mainstream ninjutsu
    ...And had mastered all sorts of jutsu by the mere age of Ten...

    And yet why...
    thanks dude
     
         

  14. #494
    Banned
    Status
    Fodder#4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,315
    Location
    The Holy Land
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Narutobase viz clear up thread

    Curious, is it only manga pages from Naruto that can be posted here?
     
         

  15. #495
    Undefined BlinkST's Avatar
    Status
    BlinkST is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    852
    Genius eyes of a generation
     

    Re: Narutobase viz clear up thread

    Yes,since this is the Naruto forum. Official scans aren't typically posted in this thread, however, since that would draw unnecessary attention from copyright holders.
     
         

  16. #496
    Blood of the Dragon Viserys Targaryen's Avatar
    Status
    Viserys Targaryen is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,211
    Location
    Old Valyria
    HiddenSound
     

    Re: Narutobase viz clear up thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BlinkST View Post
    Madara: "What's he got in mind?
    Things don't look as if they are going as he'd planned.

    Why else revive me in this strange way...

    Who is this Edotensei caster?"


    Mu: "I have no idea..."
    !!
    (Sfx: Vwm)

    Kabuto: "My name is Kabuto...
    Orochimaru's Kabuto!"


    Madara: "Speaking through an Edotensei link?
    You're a gloomy little thing."

    Thanks a lot man. I thought he mentioned Orochimaru, but I wasn't sure. This makes me think Madara and Orochimaru know each other :o
     
         

  17. #497
    Logic Shendu's Avatar
    Status
    Shendu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    14,451
    .
     

    Re: Narutobase viz clear up thread

    can i have a viz for this scan please:



    chapter 510

    i wanna make sure if obito calls madara SO6P
     
         

  18. #498
    Undefined BlinkST's Avatar
    Status
    BlinkST is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    852
    Genius eyes of a generation
     

    Re: Narutobase viz clear up thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Madara Rules View Post
    can i have a viz for this scan please:



    chapter 510

    i wanna make sure if obito calls madara SO6P
    Obito: "I am Uchiha Madara, and I possess the power of Senju Hashirama!
    I am unique. I am the Second Sage of Six Paths."

     
         

  19. #499
    Logic Shendu's Avatar
    Status
    Shendu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    14,451
    .
     

    Re: Narutobase viz clear up thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BlinkST View Post
    Obito: "I am Uchiha Madara, and I possess the power of Senju Hashirama!
    I am unique. I am the Second Sage of Six Paths."

    thanks man
     
         

  20. #500
    Senior Member Sennin of Logic's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin of Logic is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    7,383
    Location
    At your argument's funeral
    Hate rude fanboys.
     

    Re: Narutobase viz clear up thread

    Viz translation for this please. chapter 579 page 17.



    Is he saying that like Orochimaru, he couldn't perfect Sage Mode, or he is a true sage unlike Orochimaru?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •