Post Thanks / Like
    Back.

[Rain Test] -Castiel-

Greetings, -Castiel-
    I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

-Rei's R&R
    -You may only use Water, Wind, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu
    -You may not use custom jutsus
    -Breaking the rules will result in the failure of the test.
    -I will be using all abilities pertaining to my biography - canon only

Please do not spam this fight.
    Only Myself, -Castiel- , Admins, Mods, and Sensei's (upon request) may post here.

I'll be using my Gildarts Kiyoshi biography
    Post your biography and then I'll initiate the first move.

May the Gods be on your side.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ten Yasha

Re: [Rain Test] -Castiel-

Thank you Coyote, Loki yuki in signature. ^_^

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back.

Alright well let's get this thing going.

Gildarts meets his target upon the field "This must be the one.." Gildarts thought to himself. Gildarts not having time for pointless chit chat and other pleasantries, he just wants to head back home and take a good long nap under the bright Sun of the fire country. To start, Gildarts preforms 1 handseal and manipulates a small section of the ground from under you to sneaky rise up around your right foot and grasps it with a strong grip - hurts slightly.

Doton: Doryūha | Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Mid - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After performing the required hand seal sequence Rat → Snake → Tiger the user creates and rides a wave of earth that can branch of to attack from a distance. The user can also use the technique to manipulate the terrain and trap the target by wrapping earth round their legs preventing them from moving

Following the trap, Gildarts then proceeds to release lightning chakra throughout his hands and forms a strong lightning whip that he sends at you very quickly to grip you around the neck causing you to become very numb.

Raiton: Torunedo Raitoningu | Lightning Release: Tornado Lightning
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user generates lightning-based chakra in his/her palms that they can whip around in order to attack their opponent.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ten Yasha

I assume we are at mid range from each other?

*Taking a look into how my right foot is being moved by a section of the ground, i quickly yet in a calm manner manipulate my chakra and create water to rise up from the ground beneath me, lifting me up towards my left side, free of harm from the earth core, then seconds after, i release yet another wave of water, only this time towards you and then enhance the wave's destructive capacity with wind, this combination get's rid of the lightning technique that was coming towards me with the wind power in it, while the rest of it get's conducted through the water wave, creating a water-lightning-wind combination attack heading towards you at a decent speed.*

( Suiton: Mizu Hashira Suiryoku no Jutsu ) - Water Release: Water Pillar Thrust
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.

(Fūton: Fūsui Ranha no Jutsu) -Wind Release: Wind Water Wild Wave Technique
    Description: The user will first release a wave of water at the opponent, and then the user will enhance the wave's destructive capacity with wind.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back.

Yes. Medium Range.
    Also, you totally misunderstood my move. I said it clearly that I causes the earth to raise up around your foot and grasp you. In fact, in the description of the technique it even explains that type of use for that technique. I didn't use "Earth Moving Core"

As the water wave is coming towards Gildarts, he looks in slight disbelief. "How mettlesome.." Gildarts preforms 1 handseal and in front of Gildarts a large earthen dragon erupts from the ground. The dragons slams head first into the water wave, causing it to splash aside.

Doton: Dosenkiryū | Earth Release: Earth and Stone Dragon Technique
    Range: Short – Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake will create a large dragon of earth erupt from the ground and direct it towards the enemy with devastating force. This technique much resembles the Water Release: Water Dragon technique.

Without doubt in his move, Gildarts then causes a hole to open in the sky to drop a large amount of water upon you as the dragons rushes at you head on.

Suiton: Haran Banshō | Water Release: Stormy Blockade
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ten Yasha

Sorry about that, confused it with Earth Core.

*As the water get's blasted sideways and the earth dragons rushes towards me, waiting for the perfect timing i jump foward, and release a whirlwind from my left fist towards the dragon's head, blowing me further towards your direction, avoiding it's assault and the water coming from above wich was unkown to me, while still in mid air towards you i gather wind chakra nature into my left hand yet again, and the moment i land short range from you, i punch it against the ground, causing it to tear and buckle open around you, making you lose balance.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

Then, as you would be regaining balance i foucus wind nature chakra into my right leg and jump foward towards you, striking a powerful right kick to your chest, slicing it open completly.*

(Futon: Kōha Reppūken) - Wind Release: Hardliner Gale Chop
    Range: Short
    Description: By Covering their hand with wind-natured chakra, The user attacks the enemy with it. The power of this attack is capable of causing the ground to split and buckle around them which could be used to throw the enemy off balance.

(Futon: Kōha Senkaigiri) - Wind Release: Hardliner Revolving Cut
    Description: The user covers their leg with wind chakra and strikes a powerful kick to the opponent. This kick was powerful enough to slice through a mechanical puppet.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back.

Quote Originally Posted by Càstiel View Post
    Sorry about that, confused it with Earth Core.

*As the water get's blasted sideways and the earth dragons rushes towards me, waiting for the perfect timing i jump foward, and release a whirlwind from my left fist towards the dragon's head, blowing me further towards your direction, avoiding it's assault and the water coming from above wich was unkown to me, while still in mid air towards you i gather wind chakra nature into my left hand yet again, and the moment i land short range from you, i punch it against the ground, causing it to tear and buckle open around you, making you lose balance.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

Then, as you would be regaining balance i foucus wind nature chakra into my right leg and jump foward towards you, striking a powerful right kick to your chest, slicing it open completly.*

(Futon: Kōha Reppūken) - Wind Release: Hardliner Gale Chop
    Description: By Covering their hand with wind-natured chakra, The user attacks the enemy with it. The power of this attack is capable of causing the ground to split and buckle around them which could be used to throw the enemy off balance.

Description: The user covers their leg with wind chakra and strikes a powerful kick to the opponent. This kick was powerful enough to slice through a mechanical puppet.
    @bold
    How does that work exactly? If you shoot hurricane fist at my dragons head - how exactly would that make you gain momentum towards me? My dragon is in front of me so rushing at you head on, if you jumped and shot the hurricane fist at my stone dragon headon the whirlwind would hit and using that as a base you would fly up and backwards not forward. Maybe I'm misunderstanding it or you worded it wrong. I'll keep going however.

Gildarts sees you flying towards him. Gildarts smirks "Mistake, young shinobi" Gildarts quickly removes the katana he keeps behind his backpack. as he unsheathes it, Gildarts releases a red wave of chakra towards you while you're in mid-air. This happens as you're coming down, prolly looking at the ground since you intend to hit it. The red wave will strike you just before you land.

Suraisu Shinku no Nami | Slicing Crimson Wave
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user does a simple cresent-shaped slash at the opponent, expelling a red chakra wave.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ten Yasha

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote View Post

@bold
    How does that work exactly? If you shoot hurricane fist at my dragons head - how exactly would that make you gain momentum towards me? My dragon is in front of me so rushing at you head on, if you jumped and shot the hurricane fist at my stone dragon headon the whirlwind would hit and using that as a base you would fly up and backwards not forward. Maybe I'm misunderstanding it or you worded it wrong. I'll keep going however.

Gildarts sees you flying towards him. Gildarts smirks "Mistake, young shinobi" Gildarts quickly removes the katana he keeps behind his backpack. as he unsheathes it, Gildarts releases a red wave of chakra towards you while you're in mid-air. This happens as you're coming down, prolly looking at the ground since you intend to hit it. The red wave will strike you just before you land.

Suraisu Shinku no Nami | Slicing Crimson Wave
    Description: The user does a simple cresent-shaped slash at the opponent, expelling a red chakra wave.
    The spoiler image should explain how i applied Hurricane fist. ^^

*The moment the wave of red chakra get's near me i instantly release a spiralling torrent of water to push back and disperse the raw chakra wave, the torrent of water continues towards you and blocks your vision from me aswell, doing that short period of time, i perform 1 handseal (Water affinity of my bio) and create a large whip of water wich i whip towards you and around your kneck, then after holding a good grip i pull your body towards me at high speed, and letting go of the whip i follow by focusing wind nature chakra into my right leg and strike a powerful right kick to your chest, slicing it open completly.*

( Suiton: Seiryūshō ) - Water Release: Azure Dragon Palm
    Description: The user unleashes a spiralling torrent of water from his hands.

(Suiton: Suiben) - Water Release: Water whip
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: After the user performs a series of 3 hand seals Rat → Dog → Ox, the user creates a whip of water that can be used to strike the opponent with a lashing action or wrap around the target to bind them. This technique can also have lightning techniques channeled through when they have bound their victim with the water whip.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back.

Please be clearer next time. Post a pic the first time. When it doubt, paint it out.

As the water torrent heads towards Gildarts, he creates an earth half dome in front of him. Causing the water to splash off the sides. The back side is open however. This wall out also stops the whip as well.

Doton: Iwa Enchou no Jutsu | Earth Release: Earth Dome Technique
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Description:The user creates a dome of earth, which protects them from external attacks. The domes shape is in a similar fashion to wood release: wood locking walls. That creates a half face dome.

As the water begins to hit the dome, Gildarts pushes back and jumps out the back side of the dome, unknown to you. while do this he creates a swamp on your last known location. This comes as a surprise.

Doton: Yomi Numa | Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ten Yasha

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
    Please be clearer next time. Post a pic the first time. When it doubt, paint it out.

As the water torrent heads towards Gildarts, he creates an earth half dome in front of him. Causing the water to splash off the sides. The back side is open however. This wall out also stops the whip as well.

Doton: Iwa Enchou no Jutsu | Earth Release: Earth Dome Technique
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Description:The user creates a dome of earth, which protects them from external attacks. The domes shape is in a similar fashion to wood release: wood locking walls. That creates a half face dome.

As the water begins to hit the dome, Gildarts pushes back and jumps out the back side of the dome, unknown to you. while do this he creates a swamp on your last known location. This comes as a surprise.

Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.
    Yes señor. ^^

*The moment i see the dome shape up infront of you, instead of continuing with the whip, i run towards you and at the same time perform 1 handseal and release a sticky liquid that covers a wide range towards the dome, this effectively coats the dome including the hollow side of it, creating a semi wall of sticky liquid to block your access to the outside of the dome, not only this but if you'd try to go out you would get sticked to it and maybe suffocate to death, and since you never went outside i can assume you don't continue with your move and instead decide to figure out a way to get out of your own dome.

(Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: The user After performing the required hand seals Ram → Tiger spits out high-viscosity, chakra infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand.

Without stopping there i then quickly focus water chakra under the dome and create a large pool of water to rush upwards, due to the short space in there you take minimum damage from the wave, but that is not what i created it for, the amount of water actually fills in the entire dome in water, making you lack oxygen and start drowning while not being able to escape the dome.*

(Suiton: Suiryū Kōbaku ) - Water Release: Water Dragon Biting Explosion
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user creates a large pool of water that gushes upwards lifting the opponent into the air, after firing the enemy into the air, the user shoots numerous water bullets at them from the pool of water and then finishes by forming the water bullets into a water dragon which attacks the target, sending them crashing into the ground.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back.

As Gildarts is in the dome, he notices a shadow blocking the sunlight - thinkng that now it's blocked he still continues with the swamp either way. On your location, deep enough to sink Manda and big enough as well.

You would be generally be sinking in the swamp at this time, using trickery of the dome as a base, Gildarts throws a kunai with a burning kunai note into the stickly behind him while Gildarts merges into the ground. When he's done merging into it the note explodes causing the sticky to blow out the back, You who would see the explosion would think that it was a means of escape but the dome still provides cover of my physical appearance. Any normal person would aim to attack behind the dome, so Gildarts travels up to mid-range to the left (your right) of the dome - completely unknown to you.

Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu | Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

When Gildarts emerges, he throws 5 kunai at you.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ten Yasha

*The moment the ground softens i leap down and when it turns into a swamp i jump at the last second, then before falling back again i release a stream of wind in a certain direction, blowing me towards the dome that i recently saw explode from the back side, i land above the dome and realize no one is in there so i quickly but in a calm manner look around and spot you mid range from the dome, seeing the kunai's being thrown i lift my left hand foward and create a small but good enough shield of water to stop the kunais.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Chakra cost: 10
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

(Suiton No Jutsu) - Water technique
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points:20
    Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.
    Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water.

*Without waiting after blocking the kunais, i jump foward from the dome in your direction and start running towards you, while i do so i take out 2 shurikens and infuse them with wind chakra increasing their sharpness and having the wind coat around it like a circle to widen it's range, i then throw them each towards both of your sides, one coming from your left and the other from your right, aiming you slice your kneck and your torso, i keep running untill i reach short range*

(Fūton: Shinkūjin) - Wind Release: Vacuum Blade
    Description: The user exhales wind-infused chakra onto a weapon in order to increase its sharpness, range and lethality. For example, the user can infuse a kunai to resemble a makeshift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back.

As you throw the wind infused kunai, Gildarts stays steady. He sees them travel to both sides of him. "Easy enough.." Gildarts places his hands out and releases fire shots at the kunai destroying them with ease. Gildarts then looks at you, and without a moment too soon you're places in a genjutsu of infinite darkness.

Bakuhatsu Enhogan | Exploding Flame Shots
    Type: Attack
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him

Kokuangyo no Jutsu | Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
    Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

While you're in Gildarts world of darkness, he travels to your right side so when you're out of the genjutsu you won't see him right away. Using this, Gildarts throws two kunai with explosive tags towards your feet.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ten Yasha

*The moment you extend your hands towards the sides, i (who has reached short range by now) take it as an opportunity and breath wind chakra into my right palm shaping it into a small, whirlwind-like ball and throw it at you as you would be done with the wind shurikens and putting back your attention at me, so as you would be focusing on the genjutsu the ball of wind would smash into you and blow you backwards, not allowing you to focus the chakra and cast the genjutsu

(Fūton: Rasen Kazedan) - Wind Release: Spiralling Wind Ball
    Description: This technique allows the user to breathe wind-infused chakra into the palm of their hand, shaping it into a small, whirlwind-like ball. Then the user will shoot it at their opponent. This technique seems to be very fast and powerful, as it is capable of smashing through thick rock. They can be launched in rapid succession.

As your blown backwards into mid range, i perform a set of handseals and take a deep breath, exhaling several small blasts of wind chakra, in such a manner that they are dispersed over an expansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely without taking any damage. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled blasts are capable of piercing into and potentially through your flesh when they collide, in a similar manner to how bullets function*

(Fūton: Shinkūgyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
    Range: Short- Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Rabbit → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several small blasts of wind chakra.in such a manner that they are dispersed over an expansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely without taking any damage. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled blasts are capable of piercing into and potentially through an opponent's flesh when they collide, in a similar manner to how bullets function.

Talent, strength, will, none matter when you are against a god!

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back.

"It seems I'm going too easy on you.."

Gildarts keeps his eyes on you as the shuriken are blasted away. He then sees you blow into your hand and throw wind balls at him. As they come towards him, gildarts gather earth chara in his arm, not a moment too soon Gildarts simple ducks below the wind balls so they just pass over his head. While ducking he slams his hands on the ground causing spikes to erupt from the ground impaling you.

Doton: Ganchūsō | Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Type: Attack
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

Okay the test is over.
    whom is suppose to grade this for you?

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ten Yasha

Thanks Coyote. ^^

Status
    Oct 2009
    Stabbed on the thighs, pierced through by a lance.
    Post Thanks / Like
    雨。

♠ Test Passed ♠

This is a basic test, so I've graded it at that level. As of usage of Wind and Water, you pretty much displayed usage of them quite well, I see no typical error. However, as Coyote said earlier, your descriptions are slightly poor, and that can cost you greatly in higher level tests or even in official battles. Try and think out the battle, draw it out, or as Coyote said, offer a paint image as well.
    Though from all the tests I read, I really enjoyed how you didn't overuse Hurricane Fist like many of the others did. Overall, nice job...though Coyote probably should have pressured you a bit more, haha.