Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Jul 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome!

Re: [Wind]- PresidentBush

Well it's a twister so it should do cutting damage. You could also use this with a fire jutsu to make it more powerful.

-I concentrate wind chakra in my body, and focus it into my mouth. I then open my mouth, and release the wind chakra while focusing this into the shape of a twister. The twister hits your clone and causes cuts all over his body until it disperses in a puff of smoke.-

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by PresidentBush View Post
    Well it's a twister so it should do cutting damage. You could also use this with a fire jutsu to make it more powerful.

-I concentrate wind chakra in my body, and focus it into my mouth. I then open my mouth, and release the wind chakra while focusing this into the shape of a twister. The twister hits your clone and causes cuts all over his body until it disperses in a puff of smoke.-
    Good, though it won't disappear in a puff of smoke but it will dispel like normal wind losing it's power after impact.

(Fūton: Shinkūken) - Wind Release: Shock Blade
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user.

Swing your blade with Fu chakra channelled in it and swing it. A gust of wind will be released in the arc you swung your blade in. Quite simple technique.

Status
    Jul 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome!

I meant the clone disappeared in a puff of smoke my bad

-I pick up my sword again, and concentrate wind chakra in my body. I then flow the wind chakra from my body and into the sword. I then swing the sword, when it swings all the fuuton chakra inside of it is released in an arc at your clone slicing it in half so that it disperses.-

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

I meant the clone disappeared in a puff of smoke my bad

-I pick up my sword again, and concentrate wind chakra in my body. I then flow the wind chakra from my body and into the sword. I then swing the sword, when it swings all the fuuton chakra inside of it is released in an arc at your clone slicing it in half so that it disperses.-
    My clone is a he!!

Next one:

(Fūton: Senmōfū) - Wind Release: Rotating Ferocious Wind
    Description: The user concentrates wind chakra into their sword/s and releases the chakra by slashing down infront of them to create a large gust of wind.

Focus your Fuu chakra into your sword again and release it by slashing downwards in front of you. This will create a large gust of wind.

Status
    Jul 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome!

I'm sorry sempai

-I again pick up my katana and channel wind in my body. I then flow the wind on the katana. I then slash the sword down in front of me with great speed creating a large gust of wind that hits your clone making him disperse in a puff of white smoke.

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

I'm sorry sempai

-I again pick up my katana and channel wind in my body. I then flow the wind on the katana. I then slash the sword down in front of me with great speed creating a large gust of wind that hits your clone making him disperse in a puff of white smoke.
    Now that's more like it!

Next technique:

(Fūton: Dai Sakūgen Sebiti) - Wind Release: Great Slashing Tornado
    Description:The original version of the Wind Release: Slashing Tornado technique. The user, flapping their Giant Fan, creates a minor tornado, which ensnares the opponent, damaging and cutting the opponent, leaving them crashing into the ground after the tornado subsides. This technique can be performed by ninja who do not wield the Giant fan but require to make a small 4 sequence of hand seals to perform the technique.

Two ways to do it either with a fan or without it. With the fan, you flap it and create a small scale tornado which ensnares the opponent thus dealing cutting damage and sending them to the ground after the tornado finishes it's job. The way without the fan you do 4 hand seals with the same effect. Do both ways ^^.

Status
    Jul 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome!

With fan

-I pick up my fan, and focus wind chakra in my body. I then flow it from my body into the fan, filling it with wind chakra. I then swing the fan thus releasing the wind chakra. A small tornado then flies at your clone and captures it in the middle. The tornadoe cuts it until it disperses.-

Without fan

-I concentrate wind chakra in my body, then release it as a small tornadoe which again captures your clone. The tornado traps it in the center, and cuts it with wind until it again disperses.-

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

With fan

-I pick up my fan, and focus wind chakra in my body. I then flow it from my body into the fan, filling it with wind chakra. I then swing the fan thus releasing the wind chakra. A small tornado then flies at your clone and captures it in the middle. The tornadoe cuts it until it disperses.-

Without fan

-I concentrate wind chakra in my body, then release it as a small tornadoe which again captures your clone. The tornado traps it in the center, and cuts it with wind until it again disperses.-
    Very good.

Next one:

(Fūton: Kaze Gaeshi) - Wind Style: Wind Return
    Type:Supplementary/Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40 (+5 if attack is send back)
    Description: This technique is used to counter a Wind attack launched against the user. Originally used by Kujaku in conjunction with her sword, the user will need to perform a series of handseals to amplify chakra and then he will split the incoming Wind attack and take control of the whirling vortex thrown at him, in order to re direct it towards the opponent.
    Note: It can block only up to B rank wind jutsu.

When someone sends a wind technique at you (B-rank or below) you perform a set of hand seals to amplify the chakra of your opponent and over take his technique by splitting it and sendig it back at him.

Status
    Jul 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome!

(let's pretend there is a B rank wind technique coming at me)

-As the wind jutsu is coming at me, I quickly make some handseals. The wind chakra is then amplified, and as it still comes towards me, I take control of it and redirect it directly at your clone. The wind hits your clone, and makes it disperse almost instantly.-

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

(let's pretend there is a B rank wind technique coming at me)

-As the wind jutsu is coming at me, I quickly make some handseals. The wind chakra is then amplified, and as it still comes towards me, I take control of it and redirect it directly at your clone. The wind hits your clone, and makes it disperse almost instantly.-
    Pretends to have sent B-rank wind technique at him.

Nice.

Next one:

(Fūton: Mugen Sajin Daitoppa) - Wind Style: Infinte Sand Great Break Through
    Type:Attack
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, for other characters the user will have to gather the dust or sand of the environment around him and then combine it with his elemental wind affinity. A large wind gust with dust or sand will get created capable to push away the opponent or medium sized objects.

Create a gust of wind that carries dust and/or sand. The gust can push away larger objects and also blind the opponent.

Status
    Jul 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome!

-Alright, I channel wind chakra in my body. I then flow the wind chakra outwards into the surrounding area, I then have the wind blow around small rocks, dust, and sand inhibiting you're clone's vision. A gust of wind then appears, large enough to block a large incoming projectile.-

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

-Alright, I channel wind chakra in my body. I then flow the wind chakra outwards into the surrounding area, I then have the wind blow around small rocks, dust, and sand inhibiting you're clone's vision. A gust of wind then appears, large enough to block a large incoming projectile.-
    Happy New Year!

Next technique:

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

Channel your Fu chakra into your dominant fist and as you punch, release the chakra in the form of a giant whirlwind.

(Fūton: Dai Kamaitachi) - Wind Style: Great Cutting Whirlwind
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: A bigger version of the cutting whirlwind.

Just like the cutting whirlwind only bigger.

(Fūton: Jūha Reppū Shō) - Wind Style: Beast Tearing Gale Palm
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: This technique is somewhat of an enhanced version of the Beast Tearing Palm. It used chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the user's dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range weapon, the extending claw also carries tremendous force that can devastate anything in its path without affecting the user, making it useful for dislodging solid and heavy objects.

Create the Beast Tearing palm only with much more chakra then before. A devilish claw will form made of condensed wind that you can use in many different ways.

Status
    Jul 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome!

First Jutsu

-I charge fuuton chakra in my body, and focus it into my right hand. I then punch your clone releasing all the fuuton chakra from my fist directly into your clone and also creating a giant whirlwind which makes your clone disperse almost instantly from cuts and slices and from the whirlwind itself.-

Second Jutsu

-I take my fan, and concentrate fuuton chakra into my body. I then flow it into my fan, and swing the fan. This causes all the wind chakra in the fan to be released in the form of a giant whirlwind which envelops your clone, and cuts him all over his body.-

Third Jutsu

- I concentrate fuuton chakra in my hand, and palm. I then quickly thrust my palm forward, releasing the wind in the shape of a giant demonic clone. The wind then grabs your clone, and crushes him until he disperses in a puff of white smoke.-

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

First Jutsu

-I charge fuuton chakra in my body, and focus it into my right hand. I then punch your clone releasing all the fuuton chakra from my fist directly into your clone and also creating a giant whirlwind which makes your clone disperse almost instantly from cuts and slices and from the whirlwind itself.-

Second Jutsu

-I take my fan, and concentrate fuuton chakra into my body. I then flow it into my fan, and swing the fan. This causes all the wind chakra in the fan to be released in the form of a giant whirlwind which envelops your clone, and cuts him all over his body.-

Third Jutsu

- I concentrate fuuton chakra in my hand, and palm. I then quickly thrust my palm forward, releasing the wind in the shape of a giant demonic clone. The wind then grabs your clone, and crushes him until he disperses in a puff of white smoke.-
    Great. Sorry for the delay ^^.

Next technique:

(Futon: Kazekama no Yori) - Wind Release: Wind Sickle Armor
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20 (+10 per turn activated)
    Damage points: (40 if opponent comes into direct contact)
    Description: Temari will manipulate her wind chakra and create a armor of cutting wind to spin around her body. The armor itself has the capability to deflect incoming projectiles and weapons aswell as being capable of fending off taijutsu based attacks and causing damage to enemies who come into direct contact with the wind.
    Note: Technique lasts for 3 turns

Manipulate your Fu chakra around your body creating an armor of cutting wind around it which serves for both attack and defense. Very useful to deflect lightning, taijutsu, projectiles and other. It cuts anything in contact with it, and once activated it lasts 3 turns.

Status
    Jul 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome!

No problem, and sorry for my delay

-I concentrate my wind chakra, but this time instead of focusing it to a specific point I focus it all over my body. The wind then surround s my body cutting anything near it, and also being able to defend against some attacks especially lightning.-

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

No problem, and sorry for my delay

-I concentrate my wind chakra, but this time instead of focusing it to a specific point I focus it all over my body. The wind then surround s my body cutting anything near it, and also being able to defend against some attacks especially lightning.-
    Perfect, and no problem.

Next:

(Futon: Kōha Reppūken) - Wind Release: Hardliner Gale Chop
    Description: By Covering their hand with wind-natured chakra, The user attacks the enemy with it. The power of this attack is capable of causing the ground to split and buckle around them which could be used to throw the enemy off balance.

Cover your hand in Fu chakra and attack your enemy. The power of the attack is big enough to split the ground and you can use this to throw them off balance.

(Futon: Kōha Senkaigiri) - Wind Release: Hardliner Revolving Cut
    Description: The user covers their leg with wind chakra and strikes a powerful kick to the opponent. This kick was powerful enough to slice through a mechanical puppet.

Cover your leg in Fu chakra to deal a powerful kick to the opponent. It is powerful enough to rip through rock.

Status
    Jul 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome!

-I concentrate wind chakra in my body, and focus it into my hand. I then quickly slam the hand covered in wind chakra into the ground, this causes the ground to shake and a small crater to form due to the force from the blow I delivered. While your clone is distracted with that, I finish him off by quickly throwing a shuriken at his head.-

-I concentrate wind chakra in my body, and focus it into my leg. I then quickly dash towards your clone and kick it with my wind enhanced leg, sending it flying a fair distance away and having it disperse in a cloud of white smoke.-

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

-I concentrate wind chakra in my body, and focus it into my hand. I then quickly slam the hand covered in wind chakra into the ground, this causes the ground to shake and a small crater to form due to the force from the blow I delivered. While your clone is distracted with that, I finish him off by quickly throwing a shuriken at his head.-

-I concentrate wind chakra in my body, and focus it into my leg. I then quickly dash towards your clone and kick it with my wind enhanced leg, sending it flying a fair distance away and having it disperse in a cloud of white smoke.-
    Excellent.

Next:

Again with and without fan.

(Futon: Kibishii Shippuu Kabe) - Wind Release: Severe Hurricane Wall
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: The user will swing their Giant Folding fan or Giant War fan at their target to create a small but powerful hurricane that drags the target with it several meters. Normal users can perform this technique by use of 3 hand seals before creating the Hurricane.

Swing your fan at the target creating a small but powerful hurricane that drags the opponent to you several meters. You can do the same thing without a fan but with the usage of 3 hand seals.

Status
    Jul 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome!

With Fan

-I take my giant warfan out and quickly channel fuuton chakra into my body and flow it into the fan. I then swing the fan, a strong gust of wind is then released from all the compressed chakra. The wind then reaches out and drags your clone towards me several meters away causing it to disperse.-

Without Fan

-I make a string of three handseals, and gather fuuton chakra. I then release the chakra as a mini hurricane which travels towards your clone. The mini hurricane then drags your clone several meters towards me. The clone then disperses in a puff of white smoke.-

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

With Fan

-I take my giant warfan out and quickly channel fuuton chakra into my body and flow it into the fan. I then swing the fan, a strong gust of wind is then released from all the compressed chakra. The wind then reaches out and drags your clone towards me several meters away causing it to disperse.-

Without Fan

-I make a string of three handseals, and gather fuuton chakra. I then release the chakra as a mini hurricane which travels towards your clone. The mini hurricane then drags your clone several meters towards me. The clone then disperses in a puff of white smoke.-
    If you like taijutsu you can use this to bring your opponent close while at the same time dealing damage to them.

Next:

(Fūton: Kaze Rasen Yaiba Rendan no justu) - Wind Release: Wind Spinning Blade Barrage Technique
    Description: A more advanced version he user uses their Giant Folding fan or Giant Fan and swing it forwards at the target creating a single spinning disk of wind that ressembles a demon wind shuriken. A non wielder of the Giant Folding Fan or Giant Fan can perform this technique with use of four hand seals and releasing wind from their mouth and using shape manipulation to form the disk of wind.

With and without fan again. Swing your fan at the target creating a single spinning disk of wind which resembles a dwmon wind shuriken in size. You can do this without the fan by performing 4 hand seals and releasing the wind from your mouth, while using shape manipulation to form the disk of wind.

(Fūton: Boufuu oonami no Jutsu ) - Wind Release: Gale Surge Technique
    Description: The user will create a large surge of wind that is capable of pushing a target back and dealing some small cuts to them. The wind technique is also strong enough to push back a large summoning creature.

Release a large surge of wind that is capable of pushing back targets and dealing small cuts. You can use this to push away large summonings.

(Fūton: Rasen Kazedan) - Wind Release: Spiralling Wind Ball
    Description: This technique allows the user to breathe wind-infused chakra into the palm of their hand, shaping it into a small, whirlwind-like ball. Then the user will shoot it at their opponent. This technique seems to be very fast and powerful, as it is capable of smashing through thick rock. They can be launched in rapid succession.

Exhale wind chakra into your palm creating a small whirlwind like ball. You can shoot the sphere at the opponent, and they are quite fast and powerful being able to smash through thick rock. They can be launched in rapid succesion.

Status
    Jul 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome!

Sorry for late reply, I'm lazy

1st Jutsu with fan

-I concentrate wind chakra into my fan, and swing it releasing the wind. I then mould the wind chakra in the form of a giant shuriken, which then travels at your clone through the air. When it hits your clone, it causes severe cuts which make it disperse in white smoke from the cuts.-

1st Jutsu without fan

-I make 4 quick handseals, and concentrate wind chakra in my body. I then focus and expel the wind as a large disc or wind blade by moulding the chakra into the shape of the giant shuriken. The shuriken travels through the air and at your clone and cuts him when it reaches him.-

2nd Jutsu

-I concentrate my wind chakra, into my body and focus it into my mouth. I then release the wind chakra as a large gust of wind strong enough to carry away large summonings such as gamabunta or manda. When it reaches your clone, it blows him away very far away.-

3rd Jutsu

-I take a deep breath and add wind chakra to it. I then exhale on the palm of my right hand a small ball of concentrated wind chakra. I then throw the ball at your clone, the ball travels through the air with great speed and slams into your clone's chest causing cuts and blunt damage. I then start firing them off rapidly and your clone eventually disperses.-

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

Sorry for late reply, I'm lazy

1st Jutsu with fan

-I concentrate wind chakra into my fan, and swing it releasing the wind. I then mould the wind chakra in the form of a giant shuriken, which then travels at your clone through the air. When it hits your clone, it causes severe cuts which make it disperse in white smoke from the cuts.-

1st Jutsu without fan

-I make 4 quick handseals, and concentrate wind chakra in my body. I then focus and expel the wind as a large disc or wind blade by moulding the chakra into the shape of the giant shuriken. The shuriken travels through the air and at your clone and cuts him when it reaches him.-

2nd Jutsu

-I concentrate my wind chakra, into my body and focus it into my mouth. I then release the wind chakra as a large gust of wind strong enough to carry away large summonings such as gamabunta or manda. When it reaches your clone, it blows him away very far away.-

3rd Jutsu

-I take a deep breath and add wind chakra to it. I then exhale on the palm of my right hand a small ball of concentrated wind chakra. I then throw the ball at your clone, the ball travels through the air with great speed and slams into your clone's chest causing cuts and blunt damage. I then start firing them off rapidly and your clone eventually disperses.-
    No problem, but a bit more frequent replies would be nice. I need to take in a new batch of students.

(Fūton: Fūsui Ranha no Jutsu) -Wind Release: Wind Water Wild Wave Technique
    Description: The user will first release a wave of water at the opponent, and then the user will enhance the wave's destructive capacity with wind.

After releasing a wave of water at the opponent you will enhance the waves destructive capabilities with wind.

( Futon: Uzu sentou ) - Wind Release: Vortex Punch
    Description: The user charges up wind energy on his hands and attacks eventually slamming a fist into the foe's gut and then unleashing a blast of wind energy that sends the foe into the air.

Charge up your hand with wind energy and attack him, eventually slamming the fist into the foe's gut and unleashing the blast of wind energy sending the opponent into the air.

Status
    Jul 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome!

Alright, I'll reply as often as I can ^^

First Jutsu

-I first focus some water charka in my body, and expel it as a large wave of water. Then, I focus wind chakra in my body and concentrate it. I then expel it, and it combines with the water. This forms a deadly wind/water combination attack which hits your clone and causes it to disperse.-

Second Jutsu

-I charge up wind chakra in my body and focus it into my hand. I then run towards your clone and strike him with the hand with the wind chakra in it. The momentum from the punch drives him back, and the wind chakra sends him flying a fair distance while also causing cuts to the area of impact.-

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

Alright, I'll reply as often as I can ^^

First Jutsu

-I first focus some water charka in my body, and expel it as a large wave of water. Then, I focus wind chakra in my body and concentrate it. I then expel it, and it combines with the water. This forms a deadly wind/water combination attack which hits your clone and causes it to disperse.-

Second Jutsu

-I charge up wind chakra in my body and focus it into my hand. I then run towards your clone and strike him with the hand with the wind chakra in it. The momentum from the punch drives him back, and the wind chakra sends him flying a fair distance while also causing cuts to the area of impact.-
    Onto A-ranks:

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

Send a blade of wind at the opponent that is unblockable due to wind intangibility.

Status
    Jul 2012
    #JanaIsAwesome!

Alright will try to add as much detail as possible due to the short descripton >_<

-I take my sword, and concentrate fuuton chakra into my body. I then concentrate it into my mouth and exhale it as a large blade of wind that is impossible to block. The wind then travels towards your clone and strikes him in the midsection, your clone then disperses from the wounds that the blade of wind inflicted.-