Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    -Danzo-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Danzo- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wano Country
    Posts
    8,831
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    NK extends my tongue

    I wait impatiently for Negative Knight.
     
         

  2. #2
    Negative Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Negative Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At the Round Table
    Posts
    13,669
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_> <_<
     

    Re: NK extends my tongue

    How's this for quick ?
     
         

  3. #3
    Member CommonSense's Avatar
    Status
    CommonSense is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    218
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: NK extends my tongue

    Don't report me for spam. But Kisame>Kakuzu
     
         

  4. #4
    Negative Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Negative Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At the Round Table
    Posts
    13,669
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_> <_<
     

    Re: NK extends my tongue

    Quote Originally Posted by CommonSense View Post
    Don't report me for spam. But Kisame>Kakuzu
    I have honour, i won't report you as long as you don't post again.

    Btw, you do realize Kisame is my favourite character
     
         

  5. #5
    Member CommonSense's Avatar
    Status
    CommonSense is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    218
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: NK extends my tongue

    Quote Originally Posted by Negative Knight View Post
    I have honour, i won't report you as long as you don't post again.

    Btw, you do realize Kisame is my favourite character
    Sorry, but I'm drunk and feel obliged to answer back to you.


    My Reply: god damnit...!! Kisame>Ninjutsu
     
         

  6. #6
    -Danzo-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Danzo- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wano Country
    Posts
    8,831
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: NK extends my tongue

    Quote Originally Posted by CommonSense View Post
    Don't report me for spam. But Kisame>Kakuzu
    True.
     
         

  7. #7
    Negative Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Negative Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At the Round Table
    Posts
    13,669
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_> <_<
     

    Re: NK extends my tongue

    (Doton: Hedoro no Kouzetsu) – Earth Release : Slime Ensnaring Tongue
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost:10
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user expels a retractable cord of mud in the shape of an elongated tongue from their mouth. Its adhesive and retractive ability allow it to stick to objects and pull them towards the user or it can be used to pull the user towards another person. However its main purpose is to attach to any part of the terrain which is in range and pull the user to the desired location extremely quickly. It can also be used in quick succession to travel from one place to another.
    Note: Lasts for Three Turns

    Link to Approval

    Danzo, there's the jutsu you will be learning.

    Before we get started, tell me the following things:
    -Advantages of the Jutsu
    -Disadvantages of the Jutsu
    -How you will use it in battle (what kind of situations) ?
     
         

  8. #8
    -Danzo-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Danzo- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wano Country
    Posts
    8,831
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: NK extends my tongue

    Advantages
    Lasts for 3 turns which gives you time for the perfect opportunity to use it or the opponent might even forget you have it activated
    Because of its adhesive properties you could coil it around the target.
    Disadvantages
    Its only short range so you will have to be near your target.
    The tongue isn't actually durable since its just solidified mud.
    Because its such a low rank all lightning jutsus can beat it.
    How I will use it in battle
    Well this jutsu could be used in collaboration with other jutsus or to pull the opponent in for Kenjutsu or Taijutsu attacks.
    Also could increase mobility and be able to dodge attacks since it counts as a move.
     
         

  9. #9
    Negative Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Negative Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At the Round Table
    Posts
    13,669
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_> <_<
     

    Re: NK extends my tongue

    Quote Originally Posted by Danzo Auditore De Firenze View Post
    Advantages
    Lasts for 3 turns which gives you time for the perfect opportunity to use it or the opponent might even forget you have it activated
    Because of its adhesive properties you could coil it around the target.
    Disadvantages
    Its only short range so you will have to be near your target.
    The tongue isn't actually durable since its just solidified mud.
    Because its such a low rank all lightning jutsus can beat it.
    How I will use it in battle
    Well this jutsu could be used in collaboration with other jutsus or to pull the opponent in for Kenjutsu or Taijutsu attacks.
    Also could increase mobility and be able to dodge attacks since it counts as a move.
    All perfect other one thing. Its Short range because the tongue sprouts out of the user and doesn't directly go towards the opponent. At first its short range, but noticed how i said it can be extended/retracted meaning it can move far out into the distance.

    Ok let's begin. Begin channeling your doton chakra around your body, envisioning the consistency and properties that mud possess compared to solid earth. Once you've channeled your chakra enough, summon it to your mouth and mold it to achieve the effect created by the jutsu.

    *Creates rock clone*

    Once you do so, use the tongue on this rock clone however you see fit.
     
         

  10. #10
    -Danzo-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Danzo- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wano Country
    Posts
    8,831
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: NK extends my tongue

    You should add that into the jutsu description.

    I channel my Doton chakra through my body and picture mud and its flexibility in my head. I think about how smooth it is, as fluid as water, and how it can apply its self to almost any shape. I then focus the Doton chakra into my mouth and expel a long, thick cord of mud from my mouth. I send it towards your rock clone and bind its neck, squeezing slightly to choke it. I then pull your rock clone towards me at great speeds and pull my sword out and slice its head off as it comes within distance.
     
         

  11. #11
    Negative Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Negative Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At the Round Table
    Posts
    13,669
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_> <_<
     

    Re: NK extends my tongue

    Quote Originally Posted by Danzo Auditore De Firenze View Post
    You should add that into the jutsu description.

    I channel my Doton chakra through my body and picture mud and its flexibility in my head. I think about how smooth it is, as fluid as water, and how it can apply its self to almost any shape. I then focus the Doton chakra into my mouth and expel a long, thick cord of mud from my mouth. I send it towards your rock clone and bind its neck, squeezing slightly to choke it. I then pull your rock clone towards me at great speeds and pull my sword out and slice its head off as it comes within distance.
    Nice work, you've learnt the technique well. Be sure to put it in your CJ thread and a link to this training thread.

    As for the jutsu description, i may do that, though its use is implied. It says its "a retractable cord" meaning it can extend or be pulled in.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •