Majestic Flying Birds

-Awaiting Kurapika-

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status or
    wealth

Re: Majestic Flying Birds

Believe me dear customer, you've made the right choice choosing Ama Corp. as your flight agency. This choice I'll personally make sure you do not regret! I'll even throw in a 30% discount. And since we're in the holiday seasons, you get three for the price of two! You heard me right. I'm practically only being rewarded your satisfaction! Make sure to always choose Ama corp. *Puts on a cheesy grin*

*Takes out a scroll*
    Now to make things official, please sign here, here, and here. *Is pointing at the same place for the three times for no apparent reason*
    Oh, and please do so in blood. This is just a formality to avoid identity theft using the latest DNA based technologies provided by Ama Corp.'s partners. *Puts on the same grin again*

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Demon Slayer, Shura Kaguya

*bites my thumb and rights my name on the scroll*

Lmao

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

Now that you signed the contract, you should get to know the boss.

*Slams my hands to the ground, as a human sized owl appears in the middle of a cloud of smoke*
    This is Lord Lind. Cuddle with him until you have a certain bond with him. Then once I make him disappear, channel your chakra into your hands, as you call out for him or something slam them to the ground and summon him.

(Kuchiyose No Jutsu:kyojin:fukurou:Lind-sama) - Summoning Technique:Giant Owl:Lord Lind
    Type: Summoning
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60 (depends on the jutsu)
    Description: Lind is the king of all owls and he is the most proudest and most strongest owl out of them all,He wont obey anyone Other than his summoner.He is the Size of gamakichi and has the the power to fly at extreme speeds and has full control of the sky.Lind can use Wind jutsus up till S-rank and If the summoner has been trained in Fire he/she can combine the jutsu to make a Fire/Wind technique.He has huge wings and an aerodynamic tail, and he has White feathers.He attacks with his sharp talons or wind enhanced wings if he must resort to physical attacks.Lind is very picky on the summoner and if the summoner is new he/she must prove himself to lind before he/she can summon him or even stand on his back (although Yellow Flash of the Leaf is an exception, as I hold the contract).
    Note:
    -Stays in battle for 5 turns.
    -Can fly for all 5 turns
    -Can only be used once per battle.
    -User rides on Lind's back
    -Can use wind up to S-rank and count as one of the users 3 moves and also fire combination up till B-rank allowed.
    -Must have signed the Contract of the owls (held by Yellow Flash of the Leaf)

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

*sigh*
    As Lea hears these instructions,he approaches the giant owl and passing his hand over the head of the owl and seeing that it seems to accept him.
    Well its nice to me you Lin...
    Lea then turns around jumps on Lin's back to see the bird respond and spread its wings and begins to fly around the field
    Now this is a view!!
    As Lin lands back down Lea awaits the next step

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

Since you seem to be having fun, here are the rest. The more the merrier, right?
    *Slams hands to the ground to summon two other owls*
    (Kuchiyose No Jutsu:kyojin fukurou: Daiken) - Summoning Technique:Giant Owl: Daiken
    Type: Summoning
    Range: short - long
    Damage Points: 60 (depends on the jutsu)
    Description: Daiken is the personal Owl summon of Tony. He is very calm, friendly, and is extremely loyal to Tony Stark. He is two inches bigger than Gamatatsu, and has the ability to fly at high speeds and he also has a wide array of aerial maneuvers. The Jutsus he can use are Fire up to A Rank. When using fire, he can channel fire chakra throughout his body, and even to the tips of his wings and tail, making them glow with fire. He has large wings and a small tail, and he has Gold, red feathers.He attacks with his sharp Beak if he must resort to physical attacks.Daiken can only be summoned by Yellow Flash of the Leaf, and they are good Friends Thanks to it.
    Note:
    -Stays in battle for 3 turns.
    -Can only be used once per battle.
    -Can use fire up to A-rank and count as one of the users 3 moves
    -Can only be summoned by ~Voldemort~ and anyone who he specifically teaches

(Kuchiyose No Jutsu:kyojin fukurou:Kasen) - Summoning technique:Giant Owl:Kasen
    Type:Summoning
    Range: Short-Long
    Damage Points: 60 (depends on jutsu)
    Description: Isuma is a large owl and is the size of Gamatatsu.Kasen is the Owl of the sea, and can use suiton up to A-rank. Since she is a Owl, Isamu can fly extremly fast and has complete control and a vast array of aerial movements. A user of the contract gains control over the Owl, and can fly on Isamu’s back. Isamu is a very Smart,obedient Owl that cares for those who summon her. She tries her hardest in battle, and will do whatever is asked of her. She has white and blue feathers that cover her body and huge wings, as well as sharp beak and Talons for combat.
    -Note
    -This Summoning can only be in play for 3-turns
    -Can fly for every turn
    -This Summoning can only be Summoned by someone with the Owl Contract.
    -This Summoning can only be Summoned once per battle
    -Summoner rides on Kasen's back
    -Can use water justu up to A-rank and count as one the users three moves if she uses water technique.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

*smiles*
    I hate being in crowds.. but ill make an exception this time
    Lea approaches the next two birds and sees that if there leader accepts Lea so will they
    Nice to meet you Daiken and Kasen.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    wealth

Nice! Now you're an official signer of the owls contract! We'll be billing you weekly. ^_^

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

'T-T
    right.... Well I'm out of here thanks again!
    Lea claps his hands and disappears into thin air