Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»

Hybrid View

Status
    Apr 2008
    Apple only.

Naruto Manga 462 Discussion / 463 Predictions

Naruto Manga 462 Discussion and 463 Predictions
    Latest manga (462) has been released by SleepyFans!
    Discuss here Naruto Manga 462 and predict the next chapter Naruto Manga 463.

Links
    Naruto Manga 462 Online Reading
    NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Downloads

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.

Re: Naruto Manga 462 Discussion / 463 Predictions

Awsome episode, especially the piece of history about the sage of six paths :overjoy:

And it seems that the theory of Naruto being a Senju is right , though Tobi just said he haid the same look as a Senju and not that the was a Senju, but I see no reason to doubt that.

Status
    This user has no status.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its really funny how this chapter was pre-predicted 8 months ago due to japanese myths etc.. great chapter BUT wheredoes Nagato fall in to place (i guess he was just an introduction to rinnegan)

the body n str (FIRE)vs(HATRED)special chakra n eyes

damn i guess sasuke is the final villian 100% now

i was hoping for him to turn good (maybe itll happen since madara is still alive n recognizes the paths n fates that were chosen) its weird rinnegan made the sharingan clan but EMS surpasses it (rinnegan (mutated) came from the very 1st ninja(the MYTH) now sharingan is the mutated form of rinnegan.....so wat about the byakugan

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

great chapter...loved it

Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

Hey caliburn is the black power ranger role taken???
    kuz I was wandering if I can take that role :D

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayz3n View Post
    Hey caliburn is the black power ranger role taken???
    kuz I was wandering if I can take that role :D
    First this thread is for discussing the manga, everything else is considerd spam.

And yes it's taken by Nexus

That attack from Juugo was something else, but it seems he's out of the picture now.
    I hope we get some new historical information about the the Narutoworld in the next chapter :overjoy:

Academy Student
    Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

this sets up the stage for the final showdown between sasuke and naruto. It also means that sasuke won't die at the hands of the Raikage.

Academy Student
    Status
    This user has no status.

think sas is just lost. i mean which 16 year old kid knows exactly what they are doing. ha, when they get to like 30, naruto and sas will think back and ask each other why they were playing foolish games. oh and one question, why did naruto not take pain eyes? and implant to himself. then he will become ultamate, what a waste, now those eyes will just rot away in a grave.... limited edition 2/2 just now gone foreva

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

nice chapter. cant wait to se what will hapen when all war comes out

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by drpat View Post
    think sas is just lost. i mean which 16 year old kid knows exactly what they are doing. ha, when they get to like 30, naruto and sas will think back and ask each other why they were playing foolish games. oh and one question, why did naruto not take pain eyes? and implant to himself. then he will become ultamate, what a waste, now those eyes will just rot away in a grave.... limited edition 2/2 just now gone foreva

yea um if u notice he didnt kill nagato, he wanted to end the cycle of revenge so he couldnt take his eyes.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

interesting chapter. but still i dont think that sasuke has to be the final villian. simply because it's build up that way, every surprise, everybodys own ability to decide would be gone. it would all be the result of destiny, what would be pretty boring.

i think that it is to early to say that sasuke has to use ms, we still dont know anything about raikage except that he has mastered chidori nagashi and is pretty fast.

by the way: if the uchihas are the heirs of the sage, with the special ability to use his eye-tech, wouldnt it be possible that sasuke or madara could use rinnegan?

Last edited by Revan; 09-04-2009 at 11:51 AM.

Status
    This user has no status.

prediction on sasuke vs naruto

all jutsu will be used(obviously) ..sasuke will make a decision wether he forces naruto to kill him or serverely take away his power etc like madara my guess TOBI IS ITACHI

Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by culinaryg View Post
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its really funny how this chapter was pre-predicted 8 months ago due to japanese myths etc.. great chapter BUT wheredoes Nagato fall in to place (i guess he was just an introduction to rinnegan)

i was hoping for him to turn good (maybe itll happen since madara is still alive n recognizes the paths n fates that were chosen) its weird rinnegan made the sharingan clan but EMS surpasses it (rinnegan (mutated) came from the very 1st ninja(the MYTH) now sharingan is the mutated form of rinnegan.....so wat about the byakugan
    yea i felt that way since the death of itacgi like madara said fate has picked vs .

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SageD View Post
    yea i felt that way since the death of itacgi like madara said fate has picked vs .
    what if they will be the last men standing and ready to get down and since madara or his akatsuki has 7 bijuus. is it possible their fight will be like this:

sasuke + 7 bijuus VS naruto + kyuubi + 8tailed??

Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by naturo9 View Post
    what if they will be the last men standing and ready to get down and since madara or his akatsuki has 7 bijuus. is it possible their fight will be like this:

sasuke + 7 bijuus VS naruto + kyuubi + 8tailed??
    yeh dat would b intense.....now dat we no naruto has senju blood and the 1st hokage could control tailed beast n madarra can control tailed beast too i think this is setting up 4 a naruto vs saskuke wth both of em controling all the tailed beast in an epic battle WOW

really great chap... i love how kishi really ties the story and past together in naruto

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

463 - Promise

Naruto scene:

Tobi: So... Its just like i said, that i can see First Hokage within you,
    if you want to stop me, and bring Sasuke back, you must learn to use your sage body. Without it you can't match me anyway.
    Naruto: I have sage body?
    Tobi: So now i told you about Sasuke, now its your turn to say how you managed to make Nagato to betray me?
    Naruto: Nagato was my fellow pupil, the thing he wanted, was peace in this world. He wanted to hear my answer, how to change this cursed world. And he accepted it, used gedo rinne mazo no jutsu, and revived everyone, saying "Naruto i believe in you.
    Tobi: So this is it... He was powerful, but not powerful to match me.
    Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato thinking?! How strong can he be?
    Tobi: Now that i know you answer, i can say good bye this time. And... um... You better hurry to Kages meeting, there is something interesting happening even it may be interesting to you three. And he suddenly vanishes.
    Yamato: Damn... I can't sense him anywhere...
    Naruto in sage mode: I'll try.
    Kakashi: No need Naruto, let's better go to meeting, mabye there is Sasuke!
    Naruto: O-Okey!

Sasuke scene:

Sasuke and Raikage crosses.
    Sasuke: what? It didn't even effected him! Mabye its the raiton surrounding him?...
    Raikage: Damn it... He dodged it...
    Shi still on the ground.
    Suigetsu fighting Darui.
    Juugo suddenly appears behind Darui and yell: DIE!!!
    Darui: Wha?! I can't dodge it!
    Juugo hand, formed in something like axe-blade cuts, Darui's arm down, and his sword falls.
    Darui: Ugh! And falls back behind Shi trying with force to make him awake.
    Raikage is no more surrounding by raiton.
    Suigetsu and Juugo, jumps to raikage: You are going down! Raikage blocks Suigetsu's sword and dodges Juugos hit at the same time. Then hiting To Suigetsu. Suigetsu turns into water.
    Sasuke: This is my chance!
    Sasuke appears behind raikage with chidori, and get both, Raikage and Suigetsu.
    Sasuke: Sorry Suigetsu.
    Raikage thinking: Damn it, my raiton form went out! I need to finish this fast!
    Raikage grabs Sasuke's neck. Raikage: What?!
    Sasuke: You are under my genjutsu.
    Raikage: !?
    Sasuke: I have to tell you something, im not after you, im after hokage, so get out of my way. Anyway, i want to tell you one more thing, that wierd raping jinchuriiki is your brother right?
    Raikage: Killerbee!? Yes!
    Sasuke: Yourr brother got away, you must be right now after him right now, not me. I had brother, i would be great that he would be still alive... But... I know how you feel, i want to kill hokage in revenge!
    Raikage: What?! So he make his dream to come true, and you helped him.... So... Im leting you go, but if you lie I'll deal with you latter!
    Genjutsu disapel.
    Behind Sasuke appears one Sharingan eye.
    Voice from Sasuke's back says: So you killed Itachi, now go graveyard where your brother is resting!
    Sasuke: !?
    New, never seen sharingan form appears in Sasuke's eye's!
    Sasuke: Danzo! Burn you son of a *****! AMATERASU! HATRED FLAME!
    And suddenly appears AMATERASU hatred flame! Sasuke left it burning till everything was destroyed Danzo and his guards included.
    Karin: What? Sa-Sasuke's chakra almost gone!
    Sasuke falls on ground smiling, and says: one down!... And closes his eye's...
    Karin: Crap someone with big amount of chakra is comin! And hes not alone?! Is it kage?! I must inform Sasuke!
    Sasuke falls and Naruto catches him.
    Naruto in sage mode: Now, you are going with me!
    Sasuke: Naruto?!
    Karin, Suigetsu and Juugo shocked, falls back.
    Suigetsu: We are not leting you!
    Suigetsu, Juugo tryes to attack Naruto.
    Suddenly Kakashi and Yamato appears in front of Naruto and stops Suigetsu and Juugo.
    Naruto: I'm leaving you alive, akatsuki, now get lost!
    Suigetsu: Damnit, Juugo what should we do!?
    Juugo: We can't let that Naruto pick Sasuke with him, or no one stops me when im killer!...
    Naruto: Okey then, bring it on! Kage bunshin no jutsu!
    Narutos clones defeated Juugo and Suigetsu, they fall.
    Naruto, picks Sasuke on his back and says: Kakashi, Yamato let's go!
    Naruto thinking of Sakura: I made my promise!

Next time: Sasuke's return!

What do you think guys? This is my best work i think, this would be fun if it happen ;P

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

this chapter finally cleared up a few things... ffrom wat i got from this chapter its telling me that when the six paths gave a his eyes to the oldest it was the riggingan but in the manga it said the bloodline thined wat i get from this is that from the riggingan it became a byakugan the the sharingan and the senju are just decendents of the youngest who got the body ect. it help alot cause when i read the spoilers i was wondering because i remember the manga saying that the sharingan came from the huuyga so i was kinda confused but now it makes sense

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Nice Chapter. Good one really. It's Historical. I just hate naruto for being such a cry baby.
    Just wondering, how old would be Madara Uchia?hehe!

Status
    Dec 2008
    What happens if you're scared
    half to death twice?

Amazing chapter, and I believe it has shed alot of light on this storyline. After reading what Madara said, I created my own conclusion. Everyone knows Madara and Sasuke are possibly the last 2 remaining sharingan users, but after what Madara said, I believe Tsunade and Naruto are the last 2 remaining true Shenju warriors. Also thinking about it, I always wondered what could have made the Shenju warrior so strong against an Uchiha, and I think I figured out that the gift the Sage of Six Paths could have given the younger son was power, higher chakra banks for stronger, more powerful jutsus. That's making a warrior that can perform insane techniques vs a warrior that has insane eyes but not as high of chakra levels. That just proves further Naruto and Tsunade are Shenju warriors, not to mention Tsunade's grandpa, I think it was, was the second hokage, who was a Shenju warrior.

I have no prediction for next chapter, but for a long run prediction, then it will be this:
    Ofcourse we all know Madara and Tsunade will eventually die or be killed, leaving it down to Naruto, the last true Shenju warrior in existence, vs Sasuke, the last true Uchiha warrior in existence. For Peace in the world, they abilities either have to be one, or only one must remain standing, forcing histories only Shenju and Uchiha who became best friends unlike any others in the past, will be forced to fight to death, and whoever remains brings peace no matter what, even if it were Naruto to die. Not saying I want him to die...

-But, If Sasuke lives, he'll destroy everything that brought him hatred, untill his mental state finally achieves that goal and he can settle down, but living as a tyrant with his immense powers, where no one will defy him, so that means they'll just cower in a corner but violence, wars, etc. is all gone.

-If Naruto lives, then he'll accept anything that hates him, and work to become friends like he always does, making him a great leader, kind one.

It's a cheap prediction, but I can really see the story line heading to this, as it fits both personalities of each Sasuke and Naruto, and Madara even said that most likely, fate will force Naruto and Sasuke to fight one another.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2009
    This user has no status.

NEXT CHAPTER IS FULL OF HATRED

HERE I FOUND A PREDICTION WATCH IT OH READ IT

463 PREDICTION

GOD
    Status
    This user has no status.

if naruto took pains eyes and achieve shenrei tens , the move pain couldnt be touched with that would be god like , it didnt require any hand signs unless the wheel chair pain was doing it but i dont think so since they showed on this fight wit the salamander guy he didnt use it. but naruto in sage mode , even a powerful move like rasen shiruuken wind move could be deflected

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by culinaryg View Post

yea.... i guess this does make him a villian...

abt the byakugan... i rem reading sumwhere tht the sharingan was a mutation of the byakugan... but this chapter completely negates tht!!!!!

Status
    May 2008
    jus chilling

lol it might be there fate to fight like madara and shodaime but naruto will change dat fate i know dat sasuke will turn good and no one is going to die for that to happen naruto and sasuke will fight but its not going to turn out how people expect

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

some one said that it is possible to get the rinnegan from a higher level of sharingan. Do you think it will happen when you transplant some one else's EMS?

Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Miggy69 View Post
    lol it might be there fate to fight like madara and shodaime but naruto will change dat fate i know dat sasuke will turn good and no one is going to die for that to happen naruto and sasuke will fight but its not going to turn out how people expect
    Yep, Naruto changed Nagato and Madara was so curious of how Naruto did it.. that's why he came to talk to Naruto. Nagato was on a path of revenge just like how Sasuke is on that path right now. Perhaps Madara really wants to know if "peace" was made through talking and understanding each other rather than fighting. Like how the Sage of the Six Path has chosen his youngest son to be his successor.. because of "love" and like how Jiraiya will believe that someday people will truly understand each other rather than fighting each other.

But Kishimoto better not just go off and write about Naruto love talk with Sasuke... I wanna see beat down first lol.

Sasuke has a good heart too.. sometimes. Remember when he was fighting Killerbee? Right before Amaterasu goes off, he pictured Kakashi, Naruto and Sakura.

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»