Page 2 of 9 « First 123456 ... Last»
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 462 Discussion / 463 Predictions

JUGOOOO WAS THE SHIIIT

wanna see all kages in action
    and hopefully tobi will fight naruto again so he does not interfere with saskue
    but tobi acutally looks like a nice guy for sm reason and he & naruto where having a decent calm chat
    well almost clam

all i can say is that every protagnist from every manga leaves sumthing
    lik GOku & kenshin & yuskue urameshii wooot

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well this chapter was alright....saw it coming, of course kishi added another twist to the story...for some reason i see sasuke winnin ( even tho he doesnt deserve it) for some stupid gay reason like gainin a new power..but hopefully raikage will knock him out and hawk will retreat like the babies they r..and tht thing tht was behing sasuke like 2 chapters ago appeared again, it was genjutsu people, no more then tht...ight anywayz hopefully sasuke will die and realize his emo ways r wrong.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

so does that mean that the raikage will get killed by sasuke because of the whole destiny thing? or will someone interfere? i like the raikage. he shouldn't die in the hands of sasuke

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Finally… Madara explained why only Senju could beat Uchiha and Uchiha can only beat Senju. Both clans had a very close connection to the Sage of the Six Paths…
    It’s finally been confirmed, Naruto is a decedent of the Senju clan. It makes sense, he is the only ninja in konoha(i mean of his age) with the ability to challenge Sasuke, and only a Senju can take on a uchiha in a one on one battle….nw things look interesting…plus I had posted a post somewhere tht naruto is a senju so he can compress th kyubi’s chakra…Damn,,me proud of myself..check post #35 below for tht post..

Last edited by adithyakolla; 09-04-2009 at 02:36 PM.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by dj_hadloc View Post
    so does that mean that the raikage will get killed by sasuke because of the whole destiny thing? or will someone interfere? i like the raikage. he shouldn't die in the hands of sasuke
    of course destiny and fate... neji was right.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    Awsome episode, especially the piece of history about the sage of six paths :overjoy:

And it seems that the theory of Naruto being a Senju is right , though Tobi just said he haid the same look as a Senju and not that the was a Senju, but I see no reason to doubt that.
    So you think that naruto's other nature element might be wood, that'd be just awesome.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayz3n View Post
    Hey caliburn is the black power ranger role taken???
    kuz I was wandering if I can take that role :D
    First this thread is for discussing the manga, everything else is considerd spam.

And yes it's taken by Nexus

That attack from Juugo was something else, but it seems he's out of the picture now.
    I hope we get some new historical information about the the Narutoworld in the next chapter :overjoy:

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by stigie78 View Post
    So you think that naruto's other nature element might be wood, that'd be just awesome.
    For Naruto to be able to use the wood element, he would have to learn earth and water chackras, as well as having the bloodline limit. As he can only use wind so far, I doubt he'll ever learn it. (Although water element is often predicted as being his second future element).

Awesome chapter! I'm loving the manga and the anime atm!

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What an awesome chapter. I love Uchiha Madara. He is so manipulative (all those years of experience.) I think that somehow the fight between the Raikage and Sasuke will get broken up. The Raikage clearly has the advantage to me taking the charge sword of Sasuke on the shoulder deliberately. Neither will win but the fight will get broken up without a victor. Just my thought. Can't wait to see how Naruto figures out how to get to Madara. Go Naruto.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by adithyakolla View Post
    off th topic....but hav a look...TH 1's who can control kyubi..

There are currently only two known abilities that can control the Kyuubi's chakra.
    The first is the Mangekyou Sharingan as noted . It is believed that Mangekyou Sharingan controls the Kyuubi through the use of genjutsu. It is quite obvious that Naruto has neither Mangekyou Sharingan nor genjutsu strong enough to control the Kyuubi.

The only other ability to control Kyuubi chakra is the unnamed Kekkei Genkai ability of Hashirama Senju, the first Hokage. Yamato, a inheritor of Hashirama demonstrates this ability when Naruto undergoes his Rasenshuriken training. Yamato then explains why only he can use the ability.

It is my belief that the hidden Kekkei Genkai that Naruto possesses is the same one Hashirama Senju had.
    Just a few pages later Yamato makes the following statement while speaking to Naruto:
    Naruto chapter 299 page 11"Your true strength isn't from Kyuubi's power, and the reason you're able to stand Kyuubi's chakra is because of the strength of your own chakra."

The above quote implies that Naruto's own chakra holds some special properties that normal people's chakra lack. Naruto, on his own can withstand the negative effects of the Kyuubi's chakra. This is a fact supported by the manga itself. myself..
    to prove my previously posted point (#29)...This was th thing i posted way back at 459 prediction page n it proved to b sum wat correct..

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kishi is setting it up pretty nicely, although the thought of it all being destiny dulls it a bit, and Naruto's simple mindedness is predictable, I still think it makes for an epic storyline. Naruto being Sasuke's rival and can actually catch up with him hints at his senju bloodline, that with the flash of Kyuubi/Sage eyes, Jiraya speaking of the "key" the 4th left behind for Kyuubi's seal, and the 4th admitting he implanted Kyuubi in Naruto to stop Madara, sounds like Naruto definitely is going to completely harness Kyuubi's powers.

Yeah...Raikage is going down somehow, hate to say it, seems like Kishi also set it up to make Sasuke even more hax for vs and hes gonna prove it. =/ Also I don't know if Sasuke is the final villain. I see it as Nagato was Naruto's anti-thesis. Naruto proved he's the prophecy, and since Nagato was the "reincarnation" of Rikudo, then Rikudo chose "Senju"(Naruto) to bring peace. Which is to end all cycles of hate, which stems from Uchiha's hatred of not being chosen. (Like Hashirama was Hokage and not Madara).

Naruto is gonna beat Sasuke, and convert him to the good side, blah blah and then take down Tobi with his help.

Also I'm pretty sure since there are only 3 known dojutsus, and it was stated by Kakashi that Sharingan was derived from Byakugan(or thought to be.) then Byakugan was the first to come from Rinnegan.

Also to contribute to my Wall of Text and as a side note, I love Hinata but since Kishi just loves to foreshadow everything, it seems Naruto is getting with Sakura, since one of Jiraya's last thoughts was that he didn't get with his love (Tsunade), that he couldn't save his best friend Orochimaru, he couldn't save the world from Pain, so that he failed and hopes that Naruto won't. So yeah...*yawn* I still love it though...

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by adithyakolla View Post
    to prove my previously posted point (#29)...This was th thing i posted way back at 459 prediction page n it proved to b sum wat correct..
    UR right naruto might not have all of the power of the first hokage but i believe he has the chakra and by i don't mean water and earth i mean the 1st chakra strenght that can supress a biju

LOL that move that jugo used looked like a cero from bleach

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok all of u sasuke fans dont get me wrong but i think the fight between raikage and sasuke is goin to be broken by naruto and when sasuke sees who strong naruto is he will become more enraged and will seek more power and we will also have some talk between naruto and sasuke about the uchiah clan and hatred and we will see sasuke more goin toward hatered.

My thoughts feel free to comment:D

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke VS Raikage
    Jugo > Down (uncouncious)
    Suigetsu vs Kumogakure Jounin (Jugo is made of water the other guy uses lightning element bad for jugo)
    Raikage VS sasuke (no idea)

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by narutosharingan View Post
    Ok all of u sasuke fans dont get me wrong but i think the fight between raikage and sasuke is goin to be broken by naruto and when sasuke sees who strong naruto is he will become more enraged and will seek more power and we will also have some talk between naruto and sasuke about the uchiah clan and hatred and we will see sasuke more goin toward hatered.

My thoughts feel free to comment:D
    Both Naruto and Sasuke are awesome characters, and the complexity of the stories has been shown to be deeper and deeper by the chapter... A battle between Naruto and Sasuke is somewhat fated, but because it's Naruto this whole legacy of Uchiha vs. Senju will be resolved rather than carried on. That's what I think.

Amazing chapter btw.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by culinaryg View Post
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its really funny how this chapter was pre-predicted 8 months ago due to japanese myths etc.. great chapter BUT wheredoes Nagato fall in to place (i guess he was just an introduction to rinnegan)

the body n str (FIRE)vs(HATRED)special chakra n eyes

damn i guess sasuke is the final villian 100% now

i was hoping for him to turn good (maybe itll happen since madara is still alive n recognizes the paths n fates that were chosen) its weird rinnegan made the sharingan clan but EMS surpasses it (rinnegan (mutated) came from the very 1st ninja(the MYTH) now sharingan is the mutated form of rinnegan.....so wat about the byakugan
    yea.... i guess this does make him a villian...

abt the byakugan... i rem reading sumwhere tht the sharingan was a mutation of the byakugan... but this chapter completely negates tht!!!!!

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    jus chilling

lol it might be there fate to fight like madara and shodaime but naruto will change dat fate i know dat sasuke will turn good and no one is going to die for that to happen naruto and sasuke will fight but its not going to turn out how people expect

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

some one said that it is possible to get the rinnegan from a higher level of sharingan. Do you think it will happen when you transplant some one else's EMS?

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Great Chapter... loved how kishi tied in sage mode with the sharingan and why the two clans where always fighting... also we did get a little peek of naruto's family history too

naruto and sasuke will have a fight to the death type of fight but i don't think that sasuke can bring himself to killing naruto thou

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

alright the thing is that that Itachi sensed something about Naruto weather or not he knew he was a Senju, he still gave him a power and non of us know what it is yet or probably some of us have forgotten. If Itachi did know then he's obviously trying to end this constant war between Uchiha and Senju. Which the power whatever it may be that Itachi gave to Naruto might activate on the Naruto and Sasuke fight, and from then on who knows Saskue might go with Naruto and help take down Tobi or just get even more jealous and just **** the world LOL but im gonna hope for my first guess.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by dj_hadloc View Post
    i really dont like raikage coz he thinks superior of himself and his attitude makes me blue
    but i dont want him to be killed by sasuke i hate that jackass :mad:

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think Naruto will meet Sasuke He will try to tell Sasuke he understands his pain now Sasuke will ignore what he says and attack Sasuke will be forced to retreat for some reason Sasuke will get jealous of his power and he'll get Itachis eyes from Madara Sasuke will then seek out Naruto for revenge and they'll fight Naruto trying to convince Sasuke to stop the whole fight Naruto will beat Sasuke who will then question why he can't beat Naruto even with the Uchihas most powerful eyes Naruto will convince Sasuke to help him defeat Madara Sasuke will join him and they will confront Madara he will be surprised that Narutos power brought even a Uchiha to his side they will defeat Madara together Madara will question how he lost even with his level of power Naruto will convince him he was wrong and Madara will incist they let him die-he does and everyone lives happily eber after

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by naturo9 View Post
    what if they will be the last men standing and ready to get down and since madara or his akatsuki has 7 bijuus. is it possible their fight will be like this:

sasuke + 7 bijuus VS naruto + kyuubi + 8tailed??
    yeh dat would b intense.....now dat we no naruto has senju blood and the 1st hokage could control tailed beast n madarra can control tailed beast too i think this is setting up 4 a naruto vs saskuke wth both of em controling all the tailed beast in an epic battle WOW

really great chap... i love how kishi really ties the story and past together in naruto

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

so iof naruto has senju blood does dat mean minato has it also or kushina???

and since tsunade is a desendant of da 1st is she partially related to naruto also???? where does his bloodline come from mmmm

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearted54 View Post
    alright the thing is that that Itachi sensed something about Naruto weather or not he knew he was a Senju, he still gave him a power and non of us know what it is yet or probably some of us have forgotten. If Itachi did know then he's obviously trying to end this constant war between Uchiha and Senju. Which the power whatever it may be that Itachi gave to Naruto might activate on the Naruto and Sasuke fight, and from then on who knows Saskue might go with Naruto and help take down Tobi or just get even more jealous and just **** the world LOL but im gonna hope for my first guess.
    yeh naruto sorta = itachi in some reguards as it seems dat dey both wanted to end the conflict...itachi probally gave naruto that certain power so dat naruto could continue on his dream

Page 2 of 9 « First 123456 ... Last»