-Rock N Rolla-

[RP Tournament Round #3] Nagato..vs Lord of Kaos

Battle Rules:
    • Rei's Rules and Regulations
    • Killing and Stealing: Allowed
    • Custom Jutsu: Allowed
    • Custom Elements: Allowed
    • Range: Medium
    • Terrain: Plain field without a water source.
    • Each fight needs to finish in 7 days, upon which they'll be closed and graded by RP mods
    • If a participant doesn't reply for more than 4 complete days, his opponent wins the match by default
    • Failing to abide any of the rules of the tournament may lead to default defeat
    • Maker of the thread has the right of first move
    • Both fighters need to link their bios and valid customs threads in their first post
    • Arguments are to be done exclusively through VM (not PM or MSN). Moderators opinions can only be asked twice per match, with the 3rd time pertaining to a final decisive judging. If a member needs to ask for a moderators input, he/she must do so through this thread and not directly to the Moderators. Following the template and the rules of the thread is essential

Customs

Ryoku walks off the battlefield after defeating Emna and returns to his holding room, where a small falcon of his flies to a window appearing to be holding a small scroll in its claw. Ryoku took the scroll and read its content:

"So you're the one everyones been talking to me about. Its about time we introduced ourselves, so meet me in the battle arena ASAP."

Ryoku smirked and got himself ready for yet another battle. He took to the battlefield and awaited his opponent..

Ahh, so it's you eh? Akuma...

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [RP Tournament Round #3] Nagato..vs Lord of Kaos

Nagato wins

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nagato.. View Post
    Battle Rules:
    • Rei's Rules and Regulations
    • Killing and Stealing: Allowed
    • Custom Jutsu: Allowed
    • Custom Elements: Allowed
    • Range: Medium
    • Terrain: Plain field without a water source.
    • Each fight needs to finish in 7 days, upon which they'll be closed and graded by RP mods
    • If a participant doesn't reply for more than 4 complete days, his opponent wins the match by default
    • Failing to abide any of the rules of the tournament may lead to default defeat
    • Maker of the thread has the right of first move
    • Both fighters need to link their bios and valid customs threads in their first post
    • Arguments are to be done exclusively through VM (not PM or MSN). Moderators opinions can only be asked twice per match, with the 3rd time pertaining to a final decisive judging. If a member needs to ask for a moderators input, he/she must do so through this thread and not directly to the Moderators. Following the template and the rules of the thread is essential

Customs

Ryoku walks off the battlefield after defeating Emna and returns to his holding room, where a small falcon of his flies to a window appearing to be holding a small scroll in its claw. Ryoku took the scroll and read its content:

"So you're the one everyones been talking to me about. Its about time we introduced ourselves, so meet me in the battle arena ASAP."

Ryoku smirked and got himself ready for yet another battle. He took to the battlefield and awaited his opponent..

Ahh, so it's you eh? Akuma...

Akuma waits on his foe to arive, hoping by now the scroll would have reached him. He hadn't been an interesting fight in a long time and with the formation of his new home, he yearned for an exciting fight. Hearing all the commotion about Ryoku, he figured he had to face him. Seeing him walk unto the field, he smirked, knowing he was in for a good fight.

I've been awaiting you...

Customs

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Kaos View Post
    Akuma waits on his foe to arive, hoping by now the scroll would have reached him. He hadn't been an interesting fight in a long time and with the formation of his new home, he yearned for an exciting fight. Hearing all the commotion about Ryoku, he figured he had to face him. Seeing him walk unto the field, he smirked, knowing he was in for a good fight.

I've been awaiting you...

Customs
    I forgot, my akatsuki ring gives me +10 to all water techniques and reduces all handseals down to 1/3rd... and Im weilding..

(Rikudo: Ten O Koete Futatsu No Tsubasa) - Rikudo The Twin Katanas Of Chaos
    Type: Weapon
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost: N/A (-40 Per turn after twirling to maintain the positive/negative charges)
    Damage Points:N/A

Description: Rikudo is the name of "Twin Katanas" carried by Seven Paths Of Pain.. Its made of a featherweight indestructible alloy with the unique ability tobecome infused with positive & negative lightning charges(when twirled and chakra is applied).. They have a black hilt with white diamond shaped gems crafted onto them. The sheath is made up of white/jade like mineral.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Rikudo is not like any standard [2Ft] katana, its [4Ft] in length not including the hilt. The featherweight alloy allows better agility and mobility than the average katana. The white gems crafted into the hilts have a special ability to return the blades into the users sheaths after one turn if the user no longer has possession of which ever katana. If someone tries to weild Rikudo the sword will seem to weigh 3 tons.

Note: Only Nagato Can Weild These Swords*
    Note: If user loses possession of Rikudo then after one turn, the katana(s) will return to the hilt and cannot be unsheathed for 2 turns

Ryoku gets an idea as he knows not to look his opponent in the eyes, or come into contact with his chakra cloak.

Ahh, so youre a Nekura eh? I know a lot about you guys. This will be one heck of a challenge, I admit. Lets do this!!

Ryoku claps his hands together summoning an ice cube filled with water to appear around Akuma, which surprisingly catches him off gaurd causing him to inhale water into his lungs, due to not having time to take a deep breathe. It's a normal human reaction to respond to getting into cold water that way.

Type: Attack
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80(+10)
    Description: The opponent is trapped inside a ice cube looking thing. The inside of it is filled with water, which makes your opponent drown.

After the dome is summoned, without hesitation, Ryoku expels a large amount of water from his mouth that sends waves of water to come crash into you, turning the battlefield into being covered with water. If you break free from the dome, I would suspect you to be unfocused, coughing and gasping for air due to getting ice cold water into your lungs. I do not form the water orb.

Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60(+10)
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

I then create 4 shadow clones...two on both of my sides and both sets run off to their sides encircling you, making sure not to look into your eyes but to keep an eye on your chin and your body...

Type:Supplementary
    Chakra Cost:20
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

I forgot, my akatsuki ring gives me +10 to all water techniques and reduces all handseals down to 1/3rd... and Im weilding..

(Rikudo: Ten O Koete Futatsu No Tsubasa) - Rikudo The Twin Katanas Of Chaos
    Type: Weapon
    Chakra Cost: N/A (-40 Per turn after twirling to maintain the positive/negative charges)

Description: Rikudo is the name of "Twin Katanas" carried by Seven Paths Of Pain.. Its made of a featherweight indestructible alloy with the unique ability tobecome infused with positive & negative lightning charges(when twirled and chakra is applied).. They have a black hilt with white diamond shaped gems crafted onto them. The sheath is made up of white/jade like mineral.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Rikudo is not like any standard [2Ft] katana, its [4Ft] in length not including the hilt. The featherweight alloy allows better agility and mobility than the average katana. The white gems crafted into the hilts have a special ability to return the blades into the users sheaths after one turn if the user no longer has possession of which ever katana. If someone tries to weild Rikudo the sword will seem to weigh 3 tons.

Note: Only Nagato Can Weild These Swords*
    Note: If user loses possession of Rikudo then after one turn, the katana(s) will return to the hilt and cannot be unsheathed for 2 turns

Ryoku gets an idea as he knows not to look his opponent in the eyes, or come into contact with his chakra cloak.

Ahh, so youre a Nekura eh? I know a lot about you guys. This will be one heck of a challenge, I admit. Lets do this!!

Ryoku claps his hands together summoning an ice cube filled with water to appear around Akuma, which surprisingly catches him off gaurd causing him to inhale water into his lungs, due to not having time to take a deep breathe. It's a normal human reaction to respond to getting into cold water that way.

Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80(+10)
    Description: The opponent is trapped inside a ice cube looking thing. The inside of it is filled with water, which makes your opponent drown.

After the dome is summoned, without hesitation, Ryoku expels a large amount of water from his mouth that sends waves of water to come crash into you, turning the battlefield into being covered with water. If you break free from the dome, I would suspect you to be unfocused, coughing and gasping for air due to getting ice cold water into your lungs. I do not form the water orb.

Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage points: 60(+10)
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

I then create 4 shadow clones...two on both of my sides and both sets run off to their sides encircling you, making sure not to look into your eyes but to keep an eye on your chin and your body...

Type:Supplementary
    Chakra Cost:20
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

OOC: I must say, I like that first jutsu a lot. Sketchy description though, but still useful ^^ I'll assume it takes up the entire short range, or something close to that size.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hearing Ryoku speak, Akuma silently cursed himself. Had word about his clan spread that far in such short time? Only he and Anshoku, the clan's leader, had that unique ability mastered. How was it possible that word spread so quickly? Hmm...maybe I shouldn't have used it against that Priest.. Akuma thoughts were interrupted as he watched Ryoku's hands clasp together and suddenly saw an ice shape forming around him as water filled the ice cube with rapid speed. Akuma jumps slightly, his eyes widening, being caught off guard from the water appearing at that speed. As the water fills the area, he sees a massive wave of water approaching him with great haste. Allowing himself to breathe in some water as he gathers wind chakra in his lungs, he sputters out the water as he spits out a gigantic burst of wind, breaking through the ice in front of him and continues at a slightly weakened speed, weakening the water coming forward towards him (even with your ring's boost, the water approaching in a direct line from me to you still would be weakened enough to not do much damage to me, if any besides pushing me backwards a bit and filling the area with water). This would be right as Ryoku begins to form the clone handseal, though this is unbeknownst to Akuma of course.. As the wind blast breaks the ice, and hits the incoming water, it exposes a trail of free earth. Akuma uses this and the fact that they momentarily cannot see one another to his advantage, making a handseal (the actual jutsu was done without handseals, I believe but for sake of rp, I'm using a handseal to make it), creating a massive wall of sharks to form from the water that has now settled by this time. Immediately after making the handseals, Akuma then forms a last handseal, creating a golem from the exposed earth around him as a majority of the water has formed into sharks and also uses water from the sharks. The golem is standing behind him on the ground as Akuma stands at the top of the water sharks. Ryoku won't even know he's there, he can't see him. Akuma thinks as he smirks. As the wave of sharks begin to crash down on Ryoku and the clones, Akuma notices that they are now 5 foes in front of him. Frowning slightly, he wasn't expecting such tactics to be employed. He charges chakra to his feet and jumps backwards from atop the water, coming to land behind the wave.

Timeframe (single numbers indicate primary events with maybe seconds seperating each event, numerals with a letter indicate events that happen at near the same time):
    1. you make the ice cube thingy around me
    -1a. you release the water waves as I'm in the water cube
    -1b. I release the wind and perhaps nanoseconds later, the clones are made.
    2. I create the wall of sharks
    -2a. As the wave of sharks rise, I make the handseal to create the golem
    -2b. the sharks start to fall down on you and I jump backwards

I might have screwed timeframe up at one point in there...

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

(Suiton: Senijikizame) – Water Release: A Thousand Feeding Sharks
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A much more powerful version of the Water Release: Five Feeding Sharks, the user creates one thousand sharks out of water, and they enter a wall formation, raining down to attack the opponent.
    Note: Requires a large water source
    Note: User must be Kage rank or above
    Note: Technique may be used once per battle

Water/earth: golum (doton/suiton: Jinnutsuzou)
    Type: supplementary
    Rang: short-long
    Chakra: 30-40
    Damage: N/A
    Description: A simple jutsu utilizing the manipulation ninja have over tangible elements. The user manipulates any earth or water in the area and create a large golum made of either earth or water, the golum being about 2 times
    The size of a normal human, and having the basic humanoid structure minus the middle finger on each hand. The golum can manipulate earth or water(depending on what he is created from) at the users will, thus he can use all jutsu from that element, furthermore because o his manipulation over that element he can stop the opponent from using jutsu of that element. Utilizing basic yin yang knowledge, if the user has learned it, he can form a golum made of water and earth, having all the golums abilities for both elements, this is an S rank jutsu though. So Long as the golum is around the element he is created from he is indestructible, and will simply reform if he is hit by a jutsu.
    ~ can only be created from an already created source, meaning if there is no water around the user can't create a golum of that element.
    ~ once per battle
    ~ the user can't use jutsu of that element while the golum is on the field

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

OOC: I must say, I like that first jutsu a lot. Sketchy description though, but still useful ^^ I'll assume it takes up the entire short range, or something close to that size.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hearing Ryoku speak, Akuma silently cursed himself. Had word about his clan spread that far in such short time? Only he and Anshoku, the clan's leader, had that unique ability mastered. How was it possible that word spread so quickly? Hmm...maybe I shouldn't have used it against that Priest.. Akuma thoughts were interrupted as he watched Ryoku's hands clasp together and suddenly saw an ice shape forming around him as water filled the ice cube with rapid speed. Akuma jumps slightly, his eyes widening, being caught off guard from the water appearing at that speed. As the water fills the area, he sees a massive wave of water approaching him with great haste. Allowing himself to breathe in some water as he gathers wind chakra in his lungs, he sputters out the water as he spits out a gigantic burst of wind, breaking through the ice in front of him and continues at a slightly weakened speed, weakening the water coming forward towards him (even with your ring's boost, the water approaching in a direct line from me to you still would be weakened enough to not do much damage to me, if any besides pushing me backwards a bit and filling the area with water). This would be right as Ryoku begins to form the clone handseal, though this is unbeknownst to Akuma of course.. As the wind blast breaks the ice, and hits the incoming water, it exposes a trail of free earth. Akuma uses this and the fact that they momentarily cannot see one another to his advantage, making a handseal (the actual jutsu was done without handseals, I believe but for sake of rp, I'm using a handseal to make it), creating a massive wall of sharks to form from the water that has now settled by this time. Immediately after making the handseals, Akuma then forms a last handseal, creating a golem from the exposed earth around him as a majority of the water has formed into sharks and also uses water from the sharks. The golem is standing behind him on the ground as Akuma stands at the top of the water sharks. Ryoku won't even know he's there, he can't see him. Akuma thinks as he smirks. As the wave of sharks begin to crash down on Ryoku and the clones, Akuma notices that they are now 5 foes in front of him. Frowning slightly, he wasn't expecting such tactics to be employed. He charges chakra to his feet and jumps backwards from atop the water, coming to land behind the wave.

Timeframe (single numbers indicate primary events with maybe seconds seperating each event, numerals with a letter indicate events that happen at near the same time):
    1. you make the ice cube thingy around me
    -1a. you release the water waves as I'm in the water cube
    -1b. I release the wind and perhaps nanoseconds later, the clones are made.
    2. I create the wall of sharks
    -2a. As the wave of sharks rise, I make the handseal to create the golem
    -2b. the sharks start to fall down on you and I jump backwards

I might have screwed timeframe up at one point in there...

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

(Suiton: Senijikizame) – Water Release: A Thousand Feeding Sharks
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: A much more powerful version of the Water Release: Five Feeding Sharks, the user creates one thousand sharks out of water, and they enter a wall formation, raining down to attack the opponent.
    Note: Requires a large water source
    Note: User must be Kage rank or above
    Note: Technique may be used once per battle

Water/earth: golum (doton/suiton: Jinnutsuzou)
    Type: supplementary
    Rang: short-long
    Chakra: 30-40
    Description: A simple jutsu utilizing the manipulation ninja have over tangible elements. The user manipulates any earth or water in the area and create a large golum made of either earth or water, the golum being about 2 times
    The size of a normal human, and having the basic humanoid structure minus the middle finger on each hand. The golum can manipulate earth or water(depending on what he is created from) at the users will, thus he can use all jutsu from that element, furthermore because o his manipulation over that element he can stop the opponent from using jutsu of that element. Utilizing basic yin yang knowledge, if the user has learned it, he can form a golum made of water and earth, having all the golums abilities for both elements, this is an S rank jutsu though. So Long as the golum is around the element he is created from he is indestructible, and will simply reform if he is hit by a jutsu.
    ~ can only be created from an already created source, meaning if there is no water around the user can't create a golum of that element.
    ~ once per battle
    ~ the user can't use jutsu of that element while the golum is on the field
    The only thing I disagree about is the fact you tried to counter my S rank Water Dome (+10) and A rank Exploding Wave Waves (+10) With just the A ranked wind style pressure damage. I think the wind you expelled would make the cube break a bit , but not continue because I cant say that the wind does nothing..

Youre right about the timeframe, no problems there so I will start once my clones are created and they started running to the sides.

To give you a batter idea of the positioning of myself and clones as they started running in pairs, it would be one clone leading the second trailing behind by a few feet.

Left One------------------------------Right One

-----Left Two---------------------Right Two

-----------------------Me

Ryoku had been holding something deep within him all this time. Something so inconceivable, it was hard for him to even come to grips of realizing it at this very moment. That hair, the markings on his back....it was everything resembling the man that killed several of his close clansmen long ago. At this time, Ryoku decided to get a bit more serious and seek vengeance against his fallen comrades..

Akuma......Akuma...Now I remember that name. I bet you don't know the mastery behind my Water Style Ninjutsu...Hmmph... These are the techniques of my fallen comrades you killed!!! NOW DIE!! WATER STYLE GREAT SHARK MISSILE!!!

As the clones are summoned, they had begun running in pairs on opposing sides, which upon their creation the water was just settling, but was still a bit wavy. Left One makes the water form a whirlpool with you at it's epicenter that drags your feet from underneath you pulling you downwards as you are interrupted in the molding and formation of your water sharks..

Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30 (+10)
    Description: User creates a whirlpool that sucks any opponent in range underwater.
    Note: Must be performed on a water source

Simultaneously, Right One, gathers water chakra in his mouth and spits out acid from his mouth that shoots upwards in an arc towards the epicenter in a wide range towards the water where you are being dragged into so that if you try to escape the acid will hit you dead on, and if youre still trapped in the water the acid will mix with the source of water around you and burn your skin alive.. Simultaneously, while Left One and Right One are performing their techniques, Left Two and Right Two are throwing countless explosive tagged kunai towards your location. Left Two is throwing kunai upwards into the air so that it will rain down on you, and Right Two is throwing kunai towards the epicenter of the whirlpool.

Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60 (+10)
    Description: The user spits out a portion of water that is acid. When the acid contacts skin, the skin just sizzles and disappears. Just leaving the opponent's raw flesh.

Simultaneously I gather my water chakra behind me and form a large shark missile and fire it directly in the middle of my clones that were running to the sides encircling you..

Range: Short – Long
    Damage points: 80 (+10)
    Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
    Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques and requires a Large water source.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

The only thing I disagree about is the fact you tried to counter my S rank Water Dome (+10) and A rank Exploding Wave Waves (+10) With just the A ranked wind style pressure damage. I think the wind you expelled would make the cube break a bit , but not continue because I cant say that the wind does nothing..

Youre right about the timeframe, no problems there so I will start once my clones are created and they started running to the sides.

To give you a batter idea of the positioning of myself and clones as they started running in pairs, it would be one clone leading the second trailing behind by a few feet.

Left One------------------------------Right One

-----Left Two---------------------Right Two

-----------------------Me

Ryoku had been holding something deep within him all this time. Something so inconceivable, it was hard for him to even come to grips of realizing it at this very moment. That hair, the markings on his back....it was everything resembling the man that killed several of his close clansmen long ago. At this time, Ryoku decided to get a bit more serious and seek vengeance against his fallen comrades..

Akuma......Akuma...Now I remember that name. I bet you don't know the mastery behind my Water Style Ninjutsu...Hmmph... These are the techniques of my fallen comrades you killed!!! NOW DIE!! WATER STYLE GREAT SHARK MISSILE!!!

As the clones are summoned, they had begun running in pairs on opposing sides, which upon their creation the water was just settling, but was still a bit wavy. Left One makes the water form a whirlpool with you at it's epicenter that drags your feet from underneath you pulling you downwards as you are interrupted in the molding and formation of your water sharks..

Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30 (+10)
    Description: User creates a whirlpool that sucks any opponent in range underwater.
    Note: Must be performed on a water source

Simultaneously, Right One, gathers water chakra in his mouth and spits out acid from his mouth that shoots upwards in an arc towards the epicenter in a wide range towards the water where you are being dragged into so that if you try to escape the acid will hit you dead on, and if youre still trapped in the water the acid will mix with the source of water around you and burn your skin alive.. Simultaneously, while Left One and Right One are performing their techniques, Left Two and Right Two are throwing countless explosive tagged kunai towards your location. Left Two is throwing kunai upwards into the air so that it will rain down on you, and Right Two is throwing kunai towards the epicenter of the whirlpool.

Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60 (+10)
    Description: The user spits out a portion of water that is acid. When the acid contacts skin, the skin just sizzles and disappears. Just leaving the opponent's raw flesh.

Simultaneously I gather my water chakra behind me and form a large shark missile and fire it directly in the middle of my clones that were running to the sides encircling you..

Range: Short – Long
    Damage points: 80 (+10)
    Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
    Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques and requires a Large water source.

I based my counter on the effect of the jutsu, not the rank. Despite it being S-rank, it is merely a ice box filled with water. The +10 chakra cost would only mean that the water is stronger, not the effect of the water, though since the only effect it has is drowning, I don't see why I couldn't break through it. And the wind hitting the water doesn't counter it, but weakens it enough to not cause enough physical damage to incapacitate me from battling further. My counter's are based on the jutsu's effect, not just it's rank. . Also, I assumed we couldn't see one another originally, but it seems that is not the case..and talking/thoughts don't affect timeframe, it's just for RP purposes

Akuma sees the clones spreading outwards, approaching him from different directions. Hmm, guess a one on one fight is out of the question.. Akuma looks back and forth between the clones and Ryoku in front of him, not knowing which is the real user. Slightly annoyed as to why there are so many of them present, Akuma hears Ryoku, the one in front of him, shout out:

Akuma stood perplexed. He had surely killed many in his days but he didn't remember killing many Dark release users. He hadn't felt as though they were a challenge enough for him..he tried to rack his mind to find a moment where he might have faced any of them but he was clueless at the moment. Nevertheless, there were more pressing matters: Two of the incoming clones had just released several kunais towards him, some in an arc obviously aimed to rain down several feet in front of him, which greatly interested Akuma. Just what game are they playing at... As the kunais were launched, Akuma suddenly felt his body being dragged forwards towards a spinning underwater vortex and it became clear to Akuma: once he made it to the center, those kunais would pierce him fatally.

At the same time the kunais were launched, the Ryoku directly in front of him pulls his hands backwards and pushes forward, releasing a massive burst of water in the shape of a shark. As the shark is released, Akuma notices the other clone has also released a water jutsu, aimed in an arc towards the center of the underwater vortex. Akuma notes the combo of it all and admits to himself, that they are well used however they only serve to infuriate him deeply. Must one really stoop to such tactics to fight? Was a 5 on one necessary? His anger rising at the situation, he resolves to even the odds, deeply becoming infuritated, allowing his chakra to become denser, darker, and more deadly.

my actual move starts now, i was just replaying the above paragraphs, just for clarification ^^

As soon as Akuma begins to be dragged forward, he whistles a tune that causes immediate paralysis of each of the clones and Ryoku, causing damage to them, poofing the clones away and ending the water vortex's pull on Akuma, stopping him before he reached the center of it, preventing half of the kunais as well as the acidic water from hitting him. The acidic water's wide range matters little because as he whistles, Akuma pulls one of the pre-written scrolls from his bag on his side. By this time, the water would have stopped pulling him forwards so he charges chakra to his legs and jumps high into the air backwards (escaping both the kunais and the aftermath of the acidic water hitting the water and potentially splashing acid onto him) while making four quick handseals, sealing the giant water shark in the scroll as the mist envelops it. As he seals the shark, Akuma looks at Ryoku from above who should still be paralyzed at this time and makes a single handseal, and punches forward, releasing a gigantic burst of lightning in the form of a spear. As it travels towards Ryoku, it splits and several bolts hit the water in front of him, sending a electric current through the water, shocking Ryoku as he stands paralyzed atop the water. The main bolt continues forward and hits him directly in the chest.

(Ongakupou: Kisei Tame Youmei)- Music Arts: Oath to Order
    Chakra Cost:45
    Damage:80 (also causes 10 damage to user)
    Description: The user plays a tune, on an instrument, called the Oath to Order. The Song immediately paralyzes the enemy, making them unable to move, and damages them from the inside. This jutsu does 10 damage to the user

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

( Ho/Mizu/Kaze/Tsuchi/Rai Houin ) - Fire/Water/Wind/Earth/Lightning Sealing Method
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user takes out a scroll, and writes the name of the element they wish to seal in it. They then make four handseals, and a vapour comes out of the scroll, envelops the technique they wish to seal and seals it back into the scroll.
    Note: This technique can only seal one technique up to S-rank per usage
    Note: This technique may be used only thrice.

Timeframe:
    1. your clones throw the kunais and you release the water shark as your clones makes the whirlpool and the acid water
    -1a. I whistle, (causing your clones to poof away as well as the effect of the jutsu they were using excluding the acid water as it was already released) and pull a scroll out.
    2. i jump and make the handseals just as your shark closes in on my original location sealing it in the scroll
    3. I release the lightning bolt towards you and cause it to split, hitting the water and shocking you as you stand on it (in your first turn you said it fills the entire field which would mean where you stand), and paralyzing even more as the main bolt pierces your torso

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

I based my counter on the effect of the jutsu, not the rank. Despite it being S-rank, it is merely a ice box filled with water. The +10 chakra cost would only mean that the water is stronger, not the effect of the water, though since the only effect it has is drowning, I don't see why I couldn't break through it. And the wind hitting the water doesn't counter it, but weakens it enough to not cause enough physical damage to incapacitate me from battling further. My counter's are based on the jutsu's effect, not just it's rank. . Also, I assumed we couldn't see one another originally, but it seems that is not the case..and talking/thoughts don't affect timeframe, it's just for RP purposes

Akuma sees the clones spreading outwards, approaching him from different directions. Hmm, guess a one on one fight is out of the question.. Akuma looks back and forth between the clones and Ryoku in front of him, not knowing which is the real user. Slightly annoyed as to why there are so many of them present, Akuma hears Ryoku, the one in front of him, shout out:

Akuma stood perplexed. He had surely killed many in his days but he didn't remember killing many Dark release users. He hadn't felt as though they were a challenge enough for him..he tried to rack his mind to find a moment where he might have faced any of them but he was clueless at the moment. Nevertheless, there were more pressing matters: Two of the incoming clones had just released several kunais towards him, some in an arc obviously aimed to rain down several feet in front of him, which greatly interested Akuma. Just what game are they playing at... As the kunais were launched, Akuma suddenly felt his body being dragged forwards towards a spinning underwater vortex and it became clear to Akuma: once he made it to the center, those kunais would pierce him fatally.

At the same time the kunais were launched, the Ryoku directly in front of him pulls his hands backwards and pushes forward, releasing a massive burst of water in the shape of a shark. As the shark is released, Akuma notices the other clone has also released a water jutsu, aimed in an arc towards the center of the underwater vortex. Akuma notes the combo of it all and admits to himself, that they are well used however they only serve to infuriate him deeply. Must one really stoop to such tactics to fight? Was a 5 on one necessary? His anger rising at the situation, he resolves to even the odds, deeply becoming infuritated, allowing his chakra to become denser, darker, and more deadly.

my actual move starts now, i was just replaying the above paragraphs, just for clarification ^^

As soon as Akuma begins to be dragged forward, he whistles a tune that causes immediate paralysis of each of the clones and Ryoku, causing damage to them, poofing the clones away and ending the water vortex's pull on Akuma, stopping him before he reached the center of it, preventing half of the kunais as well as the acidic water from hitting him. The acidic water's wide range matters little because as he whistles, Akuma pulls one of the pre-written scrolls from his bag on his side. By this time, the water would have stopped pulling him forwards so he charges chakra to his legs and jumps high into the air backwards (escaping both the kunais and the aftermath of the acidic water hitting the water and potentially splashing acid onto him) while making four quick handseals, sealing the giant water shark in the scroll as the mist envelops it. As he seals the shark, Akuma looks at Ryoku from above who should still be paralyzed at this time and makes a single handseal, and punches forward, releasing a gigantic burst of lightning in the form of a spear. As it travels towards Ryoku, it splits and several bolts hit the water in front of him, sending a electric current through the water, shocking Ryoku as he stands paralyzed atop the water. The main bolt continues forward and hits him directly in the chest.

(Ongakupou: Kisei Tame Youmei)- Music Arts: Oath to Order
    Chakra Cost:45
    Damage:80 (also causes 10 damage to user)
    Description: The user plays a tune, on an instrument, called the Oath to Order. The Song immediately paralyzes the enemy, making them unable to move, and damages them from the inside. This jutsu does 10 damage to the user

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

( Ho/Mizu/Kaze/Tsuchi/Rai Houin ) - Fire/Water/Wind/Earth/Lightning Sealing Method
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user takes out a scroll, and writes the name of the element they wish to seal in it. They then make four handseals, and a vapour comes out of the scroll, envelops the technique they wish to seal and seals it back into the scroll.
    Note: This technique can only seal one technique up to S-rank per usage
    Note: This technique may be used only thrice.

Timeframe:
    1. your clones throw the kunais and you release the water shark as your clones makes the whirlpool and the acid water
    -1a. I whistle, (causing your clones to poof away as well as the effect of the jutsu they were using excluding the acid water as it was already released) and pull a scroll out.
    2. i jump and make the handseals just as your shark closes in on my original location sealing it in the scroll
    3. I release the lightning bolt towards you and cause it to split, hitting the water and shocking you as you stand on it (in your first turn you said it fills the entire field which would mean where you stand), and paralyzing even more as the main bolt pierces your torso

Ahh true, I guess I was just thinking of the cube itself imprisoning you, not just the water, but hey lets continue this epic battle. Im not worried about the little details anymore Damn you for breaking up my water techniques T___T

As my clones get dispersed, their information come back to me, letting me know you made some kind of tune that paralyzed them and caused them damage, and then I find myself being under the same influences having internal damage strain my insides at this point in time, I know I must get rid of your chakra inside of my body causing me this pain so I channel my earth chakra through my body increasing my weight dramatically expelling your chakra from my system.

Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically increases the weight of any object in direct physical contact, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. Under certain circumstances, the technique can be used to increase the force behind attacks.
    Note: Note: The Initial effects last for 1 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.

At this point, I can see my water dragon being absorbed into a central axis point, and i assume you have dome something to neutralize my technique, as it wasnt dispersed, or counter with by another technique. I suspect there may have been some sealing technique or chakra absorption in usage here. When I regain sight of you, I can see you leaping above and I start materializing large amounts of water on your hands to crush them as you go to release your lightning jutsu causing the lightning to be conducted and run back up your arm and body shocking you into paralyzing your body..

Type: Attack/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: N/A (+10) + (15)
    Description: The user releases a small amount of water from the moisture in the air and can then control the water that is created. The user can create and control the water created up to mid range in distance. The amount of water created is enough to fill a small bath tub and only lasts for one turn. However this source of water isnt great enough to create S rank level water techniques.

Note: Can only be used 3x per battle.
    Note: Must skip one turn before using again
    Note: The water can only be controlled up to one turn
    Note: Can only use water jutsu while controlling the water or until you release the water from your control.

As the lightning becomes conducted, I increase its conductivity and duration , by clapping my hands together releasing large amounts of water chakra around you causing the electrocution power to be increased..

Chakra Cost: 80
    Damage : (15 damage per turn ) (+10)
    Description: The user puts their hands together as if they were praying but is actually releasing large amounts of water chakra into the water molecules in the air so that now all fire attacks lose -15, sand is reduced to mud, lightning used becomes instantly conducted and all water or elements containing water gain +15

Note: Lasts 5 turns
    Note: Can only be used once per battle
    Note: After this technique is done the user can't user any A-rank and above water jutsus for 3 turns
    Note: Can be used as a water source

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Ahh true, I guess I was just thinking of the cube itself imprisoning you, not just the water, but hey lets continue this epic battle. Im not worried about the little details anymore Damn you for breaking up my water techniques T___T

As my clones get dispersed, their information come back to me, letting me know you made some kind of tune that paralyzed them and caused them damage, and then I find myself being under the same influences having internal damage strain my insides at this point in time, I know I must get rid of your chakra inside of my body causing me this pain so I channel my earth chakra through my body increasing my weight dramatically expelling your chakra from my system.

Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically increases the weight of any object in direct physical contact, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. Under certain circumstances, the technique can be used to increase the force behind attacks.
    Note: Note: The Initial effects last for 1 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.

At this point, I can see my water dragon being absorbed into a central axis point, and i assume you have dome something to neutralize my technique, as it wasnt dispersed, or counter with by another technique. I suspect there may have been some sealing technique or chakra absorption in usage here. When I regain sight of you, I can see you leaping above and I start materializing large amounts of water on your hands to crush them as you go to release your lightning jutsu causing the lightning to be conducted and run back up your arm and body shocking you into paralyzing your body..

Type: Attack/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: N/A (+10) + (15)
    Description: The user releases a small amount of water from the moisture in the air and can then control the water that is created. The user can create and control the water created up to mid range in distance. The amount of water created is enough to fill a small bath tub and only lasts for one turn. However this source of water isnt great enough to create S rank level water techniques.

Note: Can only be used 3x per battle.
    Note: Must skip one turn before using again
    Note: The water can only be controlled up to one turn
    Note: Can only use water jutsu while controlling the water or until you release the water from your control.

As the lightning becomes conducted, I increase its conductivity and duration , by clapping my hands together releasing large amounts of water chakra around you causing the electrocution power to be increased..

Chakra Cost: 80
    Damage : (15 damage per turn ) (+10)
    Description: The user puts their hands together as if they were praying but is actually releasing large amounts of water chakra into the water molecules in the air so that now all fire attacks lose -15, sand is reduced to mud, lightning used becomes instantly conducted and all water or elements containing water gain +15

Note: Lasts 5 turns
    Note: After this technique is done the user can't user any A-rank and above water jutsus for 3 turns
    Note: Can be used as a water source

No problem bro and these will probably be the last replies for either side as the threads get checked tomorrow/later today so good luck to us both ^^ And I had to get rid of that water, it would have ****ing pwned me otherwise Also, not sure if this would work but it's worth a shot

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After sealing the shark, Akuma notices Ryoku looking his way which slightly confuses him. He thought he had just placed him under a deep genjutsu that paralyzed him, he should have still been looking forward towards his old position, not looking upwards into the sky. Akuma couldn't act as though it surprised him; he hadn't expected his jutsu to capture Ryoku for long. He grimaced at the idea of what must come next though, he hadn't wanted to resort to such tactics but it looked as though he had little choice now.

You have been a valiant opponent...Ryoku...but this ends here.

Akuma begins to draw chakra to his hands, creating two dense orbs of chakra in his hands. As he forms them, he looks out at Ryoku, and vows to remember him as a worthy challenger, one that forced him to use his secret technique. Akuma then slams the two orbs together, forcing them to merge and become enlarged and more deadly and draws his hands backwards while he allows this dark chakra to wisp around him. He then pushes forward, releasing it with great power, traveling the range of short-mid in short seconds, reaching Ryoku with great power. However, Akuma didn't wait to see his attack land. Immediately after releasing the blast, he makes one handseal, causing the water on the field from Ryoku's original technique Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave to forcibly erupt, causing massive damage to Ryoku's body as he stood on the water and had yet to move. As the water explodes, it causes Ryoku's body to surge forward and upwards, meeting the Hadoken halfway, shorting the time needed to reach him by almost half, causing him to collide with it almost right after the water explodes, crushing his bones from the impact of both.

Metsu Hadoken|Destroying Surge Fist
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 50
    Damage Points: 90
    Description: The Metsu Hadoken is a type of Hadoken more powerful and advanced in comparison to the normal Hadoken, an already dangerous attack in itself. The user focuses large amounts of Satsui no Hado chakra to his arms to the point where they the chakra shrouds completely hide the arm, causing it to look as if the user has to dark red pillars of chakra for limbs. The user then adds shape manipulation to the chakra, creating two enlarged Hadokens in each hand, slightly bigger than the basketball sized Hadoken. The user then combines them together by slamming his hands into one another as he draws them to the side, getting into the normal positioning that one takes before firing a Hadoken. As he slams them together, the two Hadokens merge into one, creating a larger, denser and more dangerous Hadoken. As they combine and grow larger, wisps of Satsui no Hado chakra can be seen floating around the user and sparking from the creation, making the technique look even more 'bad-ass', so to speak. As the user releases it, it travels at great speeds, closing the distance of mid range in a few short seconds. Once contact with a foe has been made, the creation hits with enough force to break bones completely and cause internal damage as the chakra sears and burns the skin greatly. The Metsu Hadoken has the strength to break through Earthen defenses of up to S-rank with relative ease, though that is not to say that it can break through Forbidden ranked earth jutsus. The pure power of the Hadoken is so great that just by holding the chakra within one's palms, the users hands start to burn and bleed, causing taijutsu to become quite difficult to perform with the hands. The act of adding such amounts of chakra also takes a toll on the user, making it impossible to use more than 2 jutsus in the same turn as this one, unless they are all Satsui no Hado jutsus, namely Satsui no Hado taijutsu. Then, the user cannot use more than 1 other S-ranked and higher Satsui no hado jutsu in the same turn, with him not being able to use any the next turn.
    *Can only be used once*
    *Can only be used by Masters and Grandmasters of the Satsui no Hado CFS*
    *After using, the user cannot use any taijutsu for 3 turns and ninjutsu becomes harder to use, making it take twice as long with all handseals the user makes for two turns*
    *Can only use 2 jutsus the turn this is used unless the user uses Satsui no Hado taijutsu based attacks.*

Video performance:

(Mizu Bakuha) - Water Release: Water Explosion
    Type: attack
    Range: short - long
    Chakra: (A rank: 30) (S Rank: 50)
    Damage: (A rank: 60) (S Rank: 100)
    Descriptions: With just one seal, the user can make any water substance and water source explode in a huge blast. This just can be mixed with other water jutsu, even water clone jutsu.
    -Note once used the jutsu the water will be still there, it won’t disappear, it will only be scattered everywhere. The larger the source of water the greater the damage.
    - Once used, no S-rank jutsus next turn
    - Used twice, no S rank or A rank jutsu next turn

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

No problem bro and these will probably be the last replies for either side as the threads get checked tomorrow/later today so good luck to us both ^^ And I had to get rid of that water, it would have ****ing pwned me otherwise Also, not sure if this would work but it's worth a shot

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After sealing the shark, Akuma notices Ryoku looking his way which slightly confuses him. He thought he had just placed him under a deep genjutsu that paralyzed him, he should have still been looking forward towards his old position, not looking upwards into the sky. Akuma couldn't act as though it surprised him; he hadn't expected his jutsu to capture Ryoku for long. He grimaced at the idea of what must come next though, he hadn't wanted to resort to such tactics but it looked as though he had little choice now.

You have been a valiant opponent...Ryoku...but this ends here.

Akuma begins to draw chakra to his hands, creating two dense orbs of chakra in his hands. As he forms them, he looks out at Ryoku, and vows to remember him as a worthy challenger, one that forced him to use his secret technique. Akuma then slams the two orbs together, forcing them to merge and become enlarged and more deadly and draws his hands backwards while he allows this dark chakra to wisp around him. He then pushes forward, releasing it with great power, traveling the range of short-mid in short seconds, reaching Ryoku with great power. However, Akuma didn't wait to see his attack land. Immediately after releasing the blast, he makes one handseal, causing the water on the field from Ryoku's original technique Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave to forcibly erupt, causing massive damage to Ryoku's body as he stood on the water and had yet to move. As the water explodes, it causes Ryoku's body to surge forward and upwards, meeting the Hadoken halfway, shorting the time needed to reach him by almost half, causing him to collide with it almost right after the water explodes, crushing his bones from the impact of both.

Metsu Hadoken|Destroying Surge Fist
    Chakra Cost: 50
    Damage Points: 90
    Description: The Metsu Hadoken is a type of Hadoken more powerful and advanced in comparison to the normal Hadoken, an already dangerous attack in itself. The user focuses large amounts of Satsui no Hado chakra to his arms to the point where they the chakra shrouds completely hide the arm, causing it to look as if the user has to dark red pillars of chakra for limbs. The user then adds shape manipulation to the chakra, creating two enlarged Hadokens in each hand, slightly bigger than the basketball sized Hadoken. The user then combines them together by slamming his hands into one another as he draws them to the side, getting into the normal positioning that one takes before firing a Hadoken. As he slams them together, the two Hadokens merge into one, creating a larger, denser and more dangerous Hadoken. As they combine and grow larger, wisps of Satsui no Hado chakra can be seen floating around the user and sparking from the creation, making the technique look even more 'bad-ass', so to speak. As the user releases it, it travels at great speeds, closing the distance of mid range in a few short seconds. Once contact with a foe has been made, the creation hits with enough force to break bones completely and cause internal damage as the chakra sears and burns the skin greatly. The Metsu Hadoken has the strength to break through Earthen defenses of up to S-rank with relative ease, though that is not to say that it can break through Forbidden ranked earth jutsus. The pure power of the Hadoken is so great that just by holding the chakra within one's palms, the users hands start to burn and bleed, causing taijutsu to become quite difficult to perform with the hands. The act of adding such amounts of chakra also takes a toll on the user, making it impossible to use more than 2 jutsus in the same turn as this one, unless they are all Satsui no Hado jutsus, namely Satsui no Hado taijutsu. Then, the user cannot use more than 1 other S-ranked and higher Satsui no hado jutsu in the same turn, with him not being able to use any the next turn.
    *Can only be used once*
    *Can only be used by Masters and Grandmasters of the Satsui no Hado CFS*
    *After using, the user cannot use any taijutsu for 3 turns and ninjutsu becomes harder to use, making it take twice as long with all handseals the user makes for two turns*
    *Can only use 2 jutsus the turn this is used unless the user uses Satsui no Hado taijutsu based attacks.*

Video performance:

(Mizu Bakuha) - Water Release: Water Explosion
    Type: attack
    Range: short - long
    Chakra: (A rank: 30) (S Rank: 50)
    Damage: (A rank: 60) (S Rank: 100)
    Descriptions: With just one seal, the user can make any water substance and water source explode in a huge blast. This just can be mixed with other water jutsu, even water clone jutsu.
    -Note once used the jutsu the water will be still there, it won’t disappear, it will only be scattered everywhere. The larger the source of water the greater the damage.
    - Once used, no S-rank jutsus next turn
    - Used twice, no S rank or A rank jutsu next turn
    LMFAOOO I knew you had that jutsu(water explosion)!!! fuuu and the deadline isnt till a few hours @___@ I had fun bro good luck in the judgement...

As Ryoku can see the two orbs forming in his opponents hands and not the handseal(the lightning you were gonna do), he knows this must be one of the Nekuras abilities, or maybe something he has yet to hear about from his opponent Akuma, but it was time to take it up a notch and get the fight over, there was no way he was gonna try and counter something that looked that devastating.. As the orbs got smashed together Ryoku took a step forward and ran forwards appearing to have teleported behind Akuma, who was slowly on his decent backwards... Ryoku then channeled chakra into his legs and jumped towards Akumas back releasing a violent black dragon that was large enough to consume a summon..

Chakra: 20
    Description: During movement of the user. The user will release a burst of exploding wind towards the bottom of their feet to move at the speed of sound. It will appear to the opponent as the user had teleported, however this is not the case. Any dojutsu users as well as sound and sensory ninja's would be able to follow the movements however they would lose the movements towards the end as the user would be moving too fast.

Note: User has to be moving to use this jutsu.
    Note: Can be used two times per battle.
    Note: Can't use to move in the air or fly around
    Note: Can use it to change direction, but will count towards the users 3 moves per turn
    Note: Can only use this to move within the line of sight. (Meaning can't go around walls without changing directions)
    Note: If ran into something the user will take -50 damage as a result of the great speed

Type: Attack/Defense
    Chakra: 50
    Damage: 100

Description: The user will channel massive amount of chakra to purge from their body then controlling it to burst from their arm at rapid speeds similar to pressure damage. As it rushes it takes on the form of a dragon/serpent made out of chakra, swirling around to attack the opponent from any direction above ground. The Dragon is attached to the users arm and can be manipulated to change directions at will. When the dragon is near the user when entering short range from the opponent it will expand also opening its mouth to consume them.

Note: When the dragon expands its mouth at close range, its big enough to consume a summon like gambunta.
    Note: The user is left vulnerable due to being attached to the dragon.
    Note: The burst of raw chakra levels the ground short range around the user.
    Note: Their dominant hand will be left paralyzed for one turn which means no handseals.
    Note: No A ranks or above of any sort for 3 turns.
    Note: Can only be taught by Nagato..

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

LMFAOOO I knew you had that jutsu(water explosion)!!! fuuu and the deadline isnt till a few hours @___@ I had fun bro good luck in the judgement...

As Ryoku can see the two orbs forming in his opponents hands and not the handseal(the lightning you were gonna do), he knows this must be one of the Nekuras abilities, or maybe something he has yet to hear about from his opponent Akuma, but it was time to take it up a notch and get the fight over, there was no way he was gonna try and counter something that looked that devastating.. As the orbs got smashed together Ryoku took a step forward and ran forwards appearing to have teleported behind Akuma, who was slowly on his decent backwards... Ryoku then channeled chakra into his legs and jumped towards Akumas back releasing a violent black dragon that was large enough to consume a summon..

Chakra: 20
    Description: During movement of the user. The user will release a burst of exploding wind towards the bottom of their feet to move at the speed of sound. It will appear to the opponent as the user had teleported, however this is not the case. Any dojutsu users as well as sound and sensory ninja's would be able to follow the movements however they would lose the movements towards the end as the user would be moving too fast.

Note: User has to be moving to use this jutsu.
    Note: Can be used two times per battle.
    Note: Can't use to move in the air or fly around
    Note: Can use it to change direction, but will count towards the users 3 moves per turn
    Note: Can only use this to move within the line of sight. (Meaning can't go around walls without changing directions)
    Note: If ran into something the user will take -50 damage as a result of the great speed

Type: Attack/Defense
    Chakra: 50
    Damage: 100

Description: The user will channel massive amount of chakra to purge from their body then controlling it to burst from their arm at rapid speeds similar to pressure damage. As it rushes it takes on the form of a dragon/serpent made out of chakra, swirling around to attack the opponent from any direction above ground. The Dragon is attached to the users arm and can be manipulated to change directions at will. When the dragon is near the user when entering short range from the opponent it will expand also opening its mouth to consume them.

Note: When the dragon expands its mouth at close range, its big enough to consume a summon like gambunta.
    Note: The user is left vulnerable due to being attached to the dragon.
    Note: The burst of raw chakra levels the ground short range around the user.
    Note: Their dominant hand will be left paralyzed for one turn which means no handseals.
    Note: No A ranks or above of any sort for 3 turns.
    Note: Can only be taught by Nagato..

Yeah, everyone knows about it, it makes it hard to be a sneak attack And I thought the deadline was this morning. @_@ Guess not lmao and that dragon is awesome

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Akuma preps his Hadoken, he suddenly notices Ryoku, disappearing from in front of him and sees a trail of water being spread in a line, indicating that he has quickly moved across it. Knowing that that means his back is now exposed to Ryoku, he then maneuevers midair to see a massive dragon approaching him. Akuma frowned greatly and cursed Ryoku, he had wanted him to feel the effects of the Hadoken but apparently, that was not going to happen. The dragon closing in on him, Akuma thrusts forward, striking the dragon with the Metsu Hadoken, causing massive damage to it as an explosion occurs that forces Akuma back towards the water in rapid pace. As he falls backwards, Akuma keeps an eye on Ryoku, who know seems exhausted. As he falls, Akuma looks at his foe, knowing that he has challenged him in ways previously unseen. Akuma applies pressure to Keimon, forcing the gate to burst open in a magnificent display of chakra, causing the water around the earth near him to rise suddenly, being expelled from him. Immediately after opening the gate, Akuma begins channeling large amounts of chakra to his legs, increasing his strength even more as he speeds towards Ryoku at speeds he cannot see to slam a massive burst of white Fire into his face, burning it greatly.

[sidenote]: the actual jutsu for opening the 6th gate wasn't made by Zen and the new one isn't approved yet, so I'll post the effects of the gate itself. I'll also post the opening of another gate for comparison to make it clearer for you bro ^^

NOT THE GATE I USED BUT FOR COMPARISON REASONS:

(Kaimon) - The Gate of Opening
    Range: N/A
    Damage points: (+5 per hit) (-5 per turn to user)
    Description: The user activates The Gate of Opening which is located in the brain. This gate removes the restraints of the brain on the muscles so 100% of their strength can be used whereas normally, a person can only use 20% of their muscles' strength to keep them from disintegrating. Unlocking this gate allows the user to use the Front Lotus.
    Note: Eight Gate Masters gain a reduced damage points of 20%

Actual gate I OPENED:

Keimon: Increases the user's speed and power. Opening of this gate releases such enormous amounts of chakra that it can cause nearby water bodies to form a vortex around the user. Allows the user to perform the Morning Peacock. Lasts two turns.

(Shiroi Katon: Omokage Hirate)- White Fire: Face Palm
    Chakra Cost: 60
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user focuses white fire chakra chakra into their legs giving the user a monsterous boost in speed. The user then rushes thier target and charges their hand with concentrated white fire. The user then grabs the targets face, severly injuring them and then smashes them into the ground or nearby wall. The user moves so fast, that they look like a blur.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

Yeah, everyone knows about it, it makes it hard to be a sneak attack And I thought the deadline was this morning. @_@ Guess not lmao and that dragon is awesome

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Akuma preps his Hadoken, he suddenly notices Ryoku, disappearing from in front of him and sees a trail of water being spread in a line, indicating that he has quickly moved across it. Knowing that that means his back is now exposed to Ryoku, he then maneuevers midair to see a massive dragon approaching him. Akuma frowned greatly and cursed Ryoku, he had wanted him to feel the effects of the Hadoken but apparently, that was not going to happen. The dragon closing in on him, Akuma thrusts forward, striking the dragon with the Metsu Hadoken, causing massive damage to it as an explosion occurs that forces Akuma back towards the water in rapid pace. As he falls backwards, Akuma keeps an eye on Ryoku, who know seems exhausted. As he falls, Akuma looks at his foe, knowing that he has challenged him in ways previously unseen. Akuma applies pressure to Keimon, forcing the gate to burst open in a magnificent display of chakra, causing the water around the earth near him to rise suddenly, being expelled from him. Immediately after opening the gate, Akuma begins channeling large amounts of chakra to his legs, increasing his strength even more as he speeds towards Ryoku at speeds he cannot see to slam a massive burst of white Fire into his face, burning it greatly.

[sidenote]: the actual jutsu for opening the 6th gate wasn't made by Zen and the new one isn't approved yet, so I'll post the effects of the gate itself. I'll also post the opening of another gate for comparison to make it clearer for you bro ^^

NOT THE GATE I USED BUT FOR COMPARISON REASONS:

(Kaimon) - The Gate of Opening
    Range: N/A
    Damage points: (+5 per hit) (-5 per turn to user)
    Description: The user activates The Gate of Opening which is located in the brain. This gate removes the restraints of the brain on the muscles so 100% of their strength can be used whereas normally, a person can only use 20% of their muscles' strength to keep them from disintegrating. Unlocking this gate allows the user to use the Front Lotus.
    Note: Eight Gate Masters gain a reduced damage points of 20%

Actual gate I OPENED:

Keimon: Increases the user's speed and power. Opening of this gate releases such enormous amounts of chakra that it can cause nearby water bodies to form a vortex around the user. Allows the user to perform the Morning Peacock. Lasts two turns.

(Shiroi Katon: Omokage Hirate)- White Fire: Face Palm
    Chakra Cost: 60
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user focuses white fire chakra chakra into their legs giving the user a monsterous boost in speed. The user then rushes thier target and charges their hand with concentrated white fire. The user then grabs the targets face, severly injuring them and then smashes them into the ground or nearby wall. The user moves so fast, that they look like a blur.

Actually he posted the Round 3 @12-24-2012, 04:13 PM, my time to I got like 5 minutes left

As I see the energy enveloping your body I know I have at least forced you to open the gates, and I channel fire chakra in my non paralyzed hand extending it outwards as you appear stabbing you int he heart with a fire sword igniting your body in flames

(Katon: Katana Kaji) - Fire Style: Blade of Fire
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user creates a sword of fire. When the user stabs something, the whole body/whatever ignites in flames.

Note: No sword intended

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually he posted the Round 3 @12-24-2012, 04:13 PM, my time to I got like 5 minutes left

As I see the energy enveloping your body I know I have at least forced you to open the gates, and I channel fire chakra in my non paralyzed hand extending it outwards as you appear stabbing you int he heart with a fire sword igniting your body in flames

(Katon: Katana Kaji) - Fire Style: Blade of Fire
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user creates a sword of fire. When the user stabs something, the whole body/whatever ignites in flames.

Note: No sword intended
    No problem bro, and this isn't an actual reply and shouldn't be counted when grading the fight. It's just tying the fight up with a bit of roleplay ^_^ And I know I erupt directly into flames as I'm hit but I want to make the last response more epic

-----------------------------------

As Akuma approaches Ryoku with great speed, he slams his hand into Ryoku's face as he feels a bit of pressure in his chest. The impact of hitting Ryoku causes him to fly backwards, greatly injured. Akuma begins panting, tired and exhausted but at least it's finally over. It seems I have won... Akuma's thoughts were suddenly interrupted as he fell to the earth in pain. This greatly confused him as his body was made to continue fighting even after taking damage. As he looked down, he saw a hole in his chest and suddenly he realized what happened: in his haste to attack, he had left Ryoku with a large enough window to counter attack. This small window allowed him to pierce Akuma as he struck him. Akuma smirked as his body erupted into flames, he had finally met a competitor who understood the need to win at any cause. As he lay dying, he looked over at Ryoku, who happened to be stretched out and looking out at Akuma as he lay dying. Akuma began to crawl towards him while speaking to him

Ryoku...you have been a true warrior that embraced death from the beginning. Your name shall never be forgotten, let tales of our dual live on though we might not...

As he finished speaking, he had arrived in front of Ryoku and raised his hand to shake the hand of his foe but suddenly, his hand dropped, lifeless as it's owner died. Perhaps Akuma will finally become a true demon in hell....

Awesome fight and good luck on the grading bro. ^_^ (can't count how many times we've told each that over the last few days )

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

No problem bro, and this isn't an actual reply and shouldn't be counted when grading the fight. It's just tying the fight up with a bit of roleplay ^_^ And I know I erupt directly into flames as I'm hit but I want to make the last response more epic

-----------------------------------

As Akuma approaches Ryoku with great speed, he slams his hand into Ryoku's face as he feels a bit of pressure in his chest. The impact of hitting Ryoku causes him to fly backwards, greatly injured. Akuma begins panting, tired and exhausted but at least it's finally over. It seems I have won... Akuma's thoughts were suddenly interrupted as he fell to the earth in pain. This greatly confused him as his body was made to continue fighting even after taking damage. As he looked down, he saw a hole in his chest and suddenly he realized what happened: in his haste to attack, he had left Ryoku with a large enough window to counter attack. This small window allowed him to pierce Akuma as he struck him. Akuma smirked as his body erupted into flames, he had finally met a competitor who understood the need to win at any cause. As he lay dying, he looked over at Ryoku, who happened to be stretched out and looking out at Akuma as he lay dying. Akuma began to crawl towards him while speaking to him

Ryoku...you have been a true warrior that embraced death from the beginning. Your name shall never be forgotten, let tales of our dual live on though we might not...

As he finished speaking, he had arrived in front of Ryoku and raised his hand to shake the hand of his foe but suddenly, his hand dropped, lifeless as it's owner died. Perhaps Akuma will finally become a true demon in hell....

Awesome fight and good luck on the grading bro. ^_^ (can't count how many times we've told each that over the last few days )
    Before he knew it his body was ravaged and sent flying through the ground. His hunger for battle had brought out the best of him as well as getting the best out of his opponent. Ryoku could finally say that he had the best fight of his ninja life, which ended in him slowly losing his life as he layed there on the ground. The only thing he could think of was wether his last attempt at never giving up worked. A moments later as the world began to grow dimmer, he looked and saw Akuma crawling his way towards him... "That guy is still alive eh? I don't have any thing left to stop him....sh!t" he thought. He thought Akuma was on his way to finish off the job until he saw him extend his hand out as a sign of honor.

*coughs up blood and smirks*And the same to you... Akuma. What power I saw before me..

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    On vacations until 4th of
    August.

Quite the awesome fight. Congrats.

However, only one winner can be chosen and with the last move, LOK actually virtually killed you Nagato. I know that tech by heart, having fought SY many times and having it pressed against my face and chest more than once. Its fearfully fast on its own but with gate speed/power behind it... Even if we assume the White fire is used on its own, or the gate on its own, the last counter wouldn't be enough to prevent full contact and therefore, death. Bute...there is a big issue
    -The highest ranked Ninjutsu the user can use while the gates are open is B-rank. To reiterate this, you can only use Ninjutsu up to B-rank while the EIG are open.
    Quoted from the EIG rules. With the Gate open you can only use up to B-Rank Ninjutsu. White Fire technique is A-Rank and is Ninjutsu. Thus it doesn't happen.

This said, Nagato took a high powerred Face Palm with such a speed he didn't even see it. Sorry Nagato, but the moment he opened the EIG, you can't react to him anymore. Not enough speed on your side.

Its a hard judgement. On one side, I feel LoK's moves were more solid and more theatrical and more accurate RP-Wise. However, he did do a big mistake. Nagato on the other hand for me was too defensive and safe. He lacked the agressiveness and the drive during the fight, which was controlled by LoK.

So, do I give the win to the one that controlled the fight and attacked more but did a big mistake or do i conceed to the defender who lacked the pressure but didn't do any big mistake?

I have to go with my Gutt. I see more offensive and agressive intent in LoK's moves and was never too keen on letting someone win on a technicality. In the end of the day, even if the White Fire tech doesn't happen, LoK did hit Nagato in a severe way without a valid counter from nagato's part. So the outcome is the same in essence.

LoK wins.