Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

[RP Tournament Round #3] Typhon vs. Igneel

Hmm....so you're Igneel huh? Lets see what ya got.

*takes a gulp of alcohol from my gourd*

Battle Rules
    -Rei's R&R
    -Killing and Stealing: Allowed
    -CJs: Allowed
    -CEs: Allowed
    -Range: Mid-range
    -Terrain: Plain field without a water source.
    -Each fight needs to finish in 7 days, upon which they'll be closed and graded by RP mods
    -Arguments are to be done exclusively through VM (not PM or MSN). Moderators opinions can only be asked twice per match, with the 3rd time pertaining to a final decisive judging. If a member needs to ask for a moderators input, he/she must do so through this thread and not directly to the Moderators. Following the template and the rules of the thread is essential
    -If a participant doesn't reply for more than 4 complete days, his opponent wins the match by default
    -Failing to abide any of the rules of the tournament may lead to default defeat
    -Maker of the thread has the right of first move
    -Both fighters need to link their bios and valid customs threads in their first post

Bacchus Hyuga: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=178501
    Customs: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...s+Book+Wonders

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H

Re: [RP Tournament Round #3] Typhon vs. Igneel

Igneel bio in sig.
    Customs:http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=106320
    Good Luck^^

Yeah, thats me.Bacchus,I presume.Lets see if what I heard about you is true or not.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

Mmm, this eggnog is something else! Ya know, with the holidays and all, I'm not too in the mood for a traditional fight. How 'bout we go shot for shot and see who's standing last?

I make a hand seal and raise up a table of earth in front of me.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

Whaddya say Red?

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H

After hearing bacchus challenge and seeing the earthen table rise,Igneel smirks as fire chakra emanates from his body in a rather calm manner.

Clever,but I'm not interested.I've heard about your drinking "capability" and am well aware that I can't beat you at your own game.

Do you know why they call me,The Red King?

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

Well, aren't you just a big ol' Grinch. The Red King? No idea, maybe the carpets match the drapes? Definitely isn't because you use red text......

I close my eyes for a moment and smile before throwing back my shot. Once its down my smile turns to a wide grin as I open my eyes revealing my Byakugan.

(Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 30 (-5 per turn to keep active)
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Byakugan is the kekkei genkai of the Hyuga clan. Bearers of this Dõjutsu have almost featureless white eyes. When the Byakugan is activated, the user's pupils become more distinct, and the veins near their temples bulge as the blood flow to their eyes is increased. While having the Byakugan deactivated, Hyuga ninjas have a normal eyesight and no special addition to their vision. While low rank Hyugas will need to perform a sequence of hand seals ( Horse → Tiger with lifting just index fingers → Boar with nearly straightened fingers → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar with nearly straightened fingers → Snake with the right index finger lifted straight up) to activate their Byakugan, Hyuga masters will be able to do so without the need for any hand seals and even have it active passively for long periods of time. Once activated, the user gains access to all of the abilities the Byakugan bestows upon them. While, like other Dojutsu, its main ability is to see chakra and the chakra flow in sentient beings, the Byakugan adds a complete new detail and dimension to that ability. The user can not only see chakra and the chakra flow, but also the circulatory system and even the 361 tenketsu. Added to this ability, once activated the Byakugan grants the user a near perfect field of vision 360º around himself (up to long-range if he's a master). This field of vision has only one blind spot, slightly above the 3rd thoracic vertebrae and facing backwards but enables the user to actually even see his own chakra circulatory system and chakra flow, which explains why all Hyuugas are so adept and masterfull of precise chakra control. The last ability the Byakugan has is the ability to zoom in and out, focusing on specific things, piercing beyond matter and energy alike, as well as chakra. This specific ability allows the user to see pass most barriers as well as physical matter (like rock walls, ground, etc) but also energy, being able to focus beyond chakra that might be in front of them or other energies. The zooming ability is enhanced as the user becomes more adept at using his eyes and can even reach distances above 20kms away. Some Hyugas have shown a great awareness regarding agressiveness as well as killing intent, detecting such intentions and emotions from others with more ease than most.
    Note: Activation spends a move from the users own move count but once the user reaches Sannin Rank and has gained mastery over Gentle Fist for 1 month, he can activate it passively without spending a move. Because of its low chakra cost to maintain, the user can keep it active throughout the whole fight as long as he has chakra and stamina to do so.
    Note: Genjutsu that requires Eye Contact when used against a Byakugan user requires direct eye contact between enemy pupil and user's pupil
    Note: Must be activated to use Gentle Fist (Jyuken)
    Note: Cannot be blinded by matter, chakra, light or energy
    Note: Its tracking abilities are similar to that of a 3 Tomoe Sharingan

Lets get this show started!

I bring my palms up on the underside of the table using my Chop Hanging Fist Style and shatter the rock sending fist sized chunks into the air. I then push my right palm forward pushing chakra out of it as I do creating a burst that sends the chunks of rock flying at you.

(Hakke Kuushou) - 8 Trigrams Air Palm
    Type: Attack
    Range: Close-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30(+5 if they hit an object)
    Description: The user pushes chakra out of there palm that blows away there opponent.

I quickly chain together a series of hand seals and multiply the rocks hundreds of times creating a massive barrage of stone that bombards and buries you.

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user creates a thousand shadow clones from one shuriken after performing Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger, striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H

A question,wouldn't the chunks of rocks crumble when you use your gentle fist technique?Although I get what you were trying to create.

Igneel watches as bacchus activate his byakugan,Igneel prepares himself for an attack.He notices Bacchus breaking down the table that he created earlier.And as bacchus pushes the chunks towards him,Igneel w/o any from of hesitation does a single seal making the air around Bacchus dry up very quickly sucking the moisture from Bacchus's body,making him dizzy,confused,unable to co-ordinate movements,react properly to attacks.This would make Bacchus feel as if he is trapped under a powerful genjutsu.Though he has byakugan,when he realizes he is not under a genjutsu he'd still be confused as he doesn't know what just happened.As Bacchus is a common drunkard,the thought that these effects are due to him being drunk would obviously cross his mind and would obviously make him doubt himself.Right after casting the arid jutsu,Igneel starts punching forward releasing fiery flame shots from his hands towards Bacchus.Some of these shots collide with the few chunks of rocks that Bacchus had send towards him,the rest continue its path towards Bacchus,hitting him,burning him severely.After sending 15 shots which would be done in a few seconds,Igneel proceeds to activate his chakra sensing technique,granting him the ability to track Bacchus's chakra signature.

Kansou Houmen: Shikke Henjou | Arid Release:Moisture Relinquish
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description:
    The Arid user will preform 1 handseal and utilize their chakra to quickly cause the air around the target to be completely quenched of all moisture in the air surrounding the target. This in turn causes the skin to be sucked of water and causes the water in the blood to be drained slightly yet not completely. This puts the target into a form of dehydration, the target will become dizzy very quickly in some sense being confused by a genjutsu when it isn't. Also prolonged exposure to the intense dryness will cause the target to faint. When the target becomes dizzy they wander around and are unable to think straight to off-set their reaction time to other attacks.

Notes:
    - Doesn't kill the target
    - Lasts 1 turn
    - Usable once per battle
    - Only usable by Arid Release user
    - Only usable/trainable by Coyote

( Bakuhatsu Enhogan ) – Exploding Flame Shots
    Range: Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someones chakra. Using these technique sensors can tell when the enemy is approaching and can easily track down targets. (Techniques activation lasts 5 turns)
    Note: Can only be used by bio with sensory ability

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

When you make your hand seal and create the Arid technique I see the chakra in the air around me. No stranger to dehydration, I know the feeling all too well. As my body begins to lose its moisture I'm made aware by several signs such as cracked lips, and understand whats happening. I quickly make a single hand seal and coat my body with a layer of earth which acts as an exoskeleton and traps the moisture withing my body, similar to how an insect's carapace prevents it from being dried out in desert conditions. I make sure to cover vulnerable areas such as my eyes, though leaving space so I can keep my eyes open. Using my Byakugan I'm able to see through the earthen mask and keep track of you.

(Doton no Yoroi) - Earth Release Armor
    Type: Defensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20 (-15 per turn to remain active)
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to taijutsu moves)
    Description: This Technique coats the users body with stones, making them much more resistant to attacks, at the cost of their speed. Whilst using this technique, the user can even change their appearance, but once the technique is either defeated or worn off the users original appearance is shown. The user whilst in this armor is resistant to A rank normal ninjutsu but is vulnerable to Lightning Techniques.

I then slam my palms on the ground raising up three large pillars of earth. The first one is formed between us and intercepts the incoming fireballs, while the other two raise up to your left and right sides, crushing you in between. The first pillar will block our view of each other, but I can see you with my Byakugan and you can sense me with your sensing ability, so it doesn't really make a difference.

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

Be careful with that drying out crap! You almost evaporated by liquor!

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H

I predicted you'd use Iron skin(Earth spear jutsu),but this ones even better for what i'm about to do.

As Igneel activates his chakra sensing technique,he knows about the chakra build up under him.It doesn't take a genius to know that you are planning on striking him from under him.Upon relaizing this,Igneel releases a geyser of water from under his feet that propels him up into the air at blinding speed even you can't track with your byakugan.He was propelled at an angle of 75 degree in the forward direction such that even while attaining such a great height,he also traverses forward by 3m.So even if he were to land,he would land about a meter behind the pillar that you are making to block our vision of each other.The pillars would almost complete their eruption when Igneel reaches the maximum height as it is done with blazing speed.Right after attaining the height he desired,he does 2 handseals in jizz making our battle field transform into a huge swamp.The swamp would be formed immediately after the pillars stop rising.The swamp is 30mX30m sized with Bacchus as the midpoint.The swamps depth is also 30m making it possible to even submerge a summon as huge as Gamabunta.Since Bacchus used the earth armor technique,he must weigh heavily which inturn act against his favour as he'd sink completely,the instant the swamp forms unlike normal ninja's who weigh less and sink slower in comparison.Immediately after making the swamp,wings of fire erupt from Igneels' shoulder's helping him stay aerial while staying on guard,expecting you to come back.All awhile,Igneel keeps tabs on your chakra signature,letting him know where exactly Bacchus is.

(Suiton: Mizu Handou) – Water Style: Hydro Kick
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user gathers a large amount of water chakra under any of his feet and release it as a geyser of water to launch himself in any direction, depending on the angle that his feet maintain with the ground. This is basically used to shift in the blink of an eye from short to mid range and vice versa, or from mid to long range and vice versa. When using Hydro Kick, the user’s feet must be in contact with the ground/earth to give appropriate power to the geyser.
    Note: Can only be taught by BluePhenix.
    Note: Can only be used five times per battles due to the stress it poses on the ankle of the user.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

(Katon: Kasai Tenshi Tsubasa )-Fire Style: Fire Angel Wings
    Type: Defence
    Range: Mid-Long
    Chakra Cost: 50
    Description: The User concentrates his/her Fire chakra in his/her shoulders.
    Then, the user shapes it into two (angel) wings made out of Fire. The user can use as a fire shield against wepons like Kunai's, Shuriken's Etc. This, jutsu can also alllow the user to Fly into the air.
    .Note: This, jutsu can be used once per battle.
    .Note: This, jutsu lasts two turns.
    .Note: The user must be Sannin rank or above

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

he does 2 handseals in jizz

You'll pay for that!

As the ground softens and I begin to sink, I focus earth chakra throughout my body and merge into my armor, moving up as I do so. I come out of the top of the armor and just before it becomes submerged I push off the top of its head, jumping into the air.

(Doton: Iwagakure no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Hiding in Rock Technique
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Description: This is a technique that allows its user to blend into rocks and then move in and out of other rocks undetected.
    Note: Can only blend through on B rank and below Earth Techniques

I focus wind to my feet giving me the ability to walk on air and dart towards you (are you above the pillar, or still behind it?).

(Futon: Furaingu Fūjin no Jutsu) | Wind Release: Flying Wind God Technique
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra cost: 60 (10 every turn it’s active)
    Description: By using wind chakra to create wind bubbles beneath the user’s feet, the user will mimic flight by using the air bubbles created to literally run on nothing more than air. The air bubbles are invisible to the naked eye. This technique can be used to evade some technique.
    Notes:
    Can only be used twice.
    Lasts for 5 turns.
    Can only be taught by Leeroy G. Zero

As I run towards you I make a single hand seal and the environment becomes stormy followed by a tornado descending down towards you.

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I'm back but please
    refrain from showering me with
    VMS/PMS if you can...

I see no issue.

Continue

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H

Thanx scorps
    The pillar would start to sink,and yeah I'd be soaring above the pillar.

Igneel notices Bacchus getting out of the swamp and keeps a close eye on him,thinking to himself. "I thought I had him" .As Bacchus starts to form the wind bubbles under his feet,Igneel simply drops a flash bomb that explodes right when it gets under his feet level and in conjunction with the explsoion he does a single handseal,casting Bacchus under a genjutsu that strips away his vision,his most reliable sense since he are a hyuuga.All he'd know is that,he saw the big white ball explode and bam he got blind.As you are a hyuuga,you'd very well know that normal flash bombs could never blind you,making you think that it was some advanced ninja weapon or maybe a fuuinjutsu.The thought about it being a genjutsu would be far fetched for the moment being.Immediately in conjuction with making Bacchus blind,Igneel flies straight downwards keeping an eye on you while simultaneously does a single seal making a huge/wide net of pure air,an inch above you.The net is very wide as such you won't escape it by running.The moment the net touches your skin,Igneel does another seal setting the net on fire,burning you to ashes.The net is swiftly formed after making you blind.Right after setting the net on fire,Igneel creates an orb of water under his current location,a feet or two above the muddy field and 3m in front of Bacchus or whats left of him.Igneel lands on top of the orb by channeling chakra under his feet,staying on top of the hovering orb whilst his fiery wings fades away.

( Kokuangyo no Jutsu ) - Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
    Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

(Futon/Katon: Ketsugo gijutsu || Eanetto)-Binding art || Air net
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:
    For this jutsu the user makes a Ram handseal and then in the air above the opponent there starts forming a fisherman's net like structure made up of pure air once its forms it quickly falls on the opponent standing below it. This net then restricts the opponents movement and also stops him from doing any raiton jutsu since the net absorbs any lightning that leaks out. By doing another Tiger handseal the user can set the net ablaze with fire reducing the opponent to ash.
    -Can be used twice per battle.
    -Requires mastery of wind and fire.
    -the net can be easily destroyed by B rank fire while its in the air. The trick is to notice its formation.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

I become "blinded" by the flash bang, but immediately know something is off. I'm not buying the idea of some "advanced" ninja weapon that is capable of blinding my un-blindable eyes, nor am I assuming its a fuuinjutsu when no sealing formulas were used and you never touched me to place a seal on me. I already know there are three ways vision can be disrupted, either by over stimulating the eyes, directly covering/damaging the eyes, or by disrupting the visual pathway. Knowing the limits of my Byakugan, I can safely assume it wasn't through direct blinding. The only logical choice is a disruption of my visual pathway, a.k.a my brain, which is exactly how genjutsu work. However, I decide to play along for a moment hoping to maybe catch you being overconfident. Despite being a Hyuga who often relies on his vision, I'm also a smoke user who has a sense of hearing similar to that of hidden mist ninja (stated in bio). I focus on the sounds of the battlefield and hear the gathering of wind almost on top of my head. In a swift movement I release mass amounts of chakra from my body while going into a spin, not only pushing the wind-net away and destroying it, but also disrupting the genjutsu.

(Hakke Irounaku Kaiten) – Eight Trigrams Absolute Heavenly Spin
    Type: Offensive, Defense
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: This jutsu is a larger more powerful version of the Eight Trigrams Palm Heavenly Spin.

I come out of the spin, and return the favor, placing you under an illusion. In this illusion several snakes come out of the water orb below you and wrap around your body, immobilizing you.

( Genjutsu: Oshitsubusu Hebi Kubire ) - Illusion Technique: Crushing Snake Constriction
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user puts the opponent into a genjutsu which has snakes appear beneath the opponent to constrict them and with the users command, they crush the opponent. In reality, the opponent is immobilized and takes damage due to the stress on his mind.

Using the illusion as cover, or at the very least to buy some time, I rear back my hands and push them forwards, releasing a massive blunt wall of chakra which crashes into you, shattering bone and sending you flying back. Our close proximity and the timing of the genjutsu give you very little time to react.

(Hakke Kūhekishō) - Eight Trigrams Air Wall Palm
    Description: A much stronger variant of the Eight Trigrams Empty Palm. It can be performed in 2 different ways: 2 gentle fist users attack alongside each other, using the normal Empty Palm technique, each sending a wave of chakra from their palms with great force, which combines into one huge single blunt burst of chakra or, by using both hands, the user is able to produce the same effect by using the Empty Palm technique twice, one for each hand at the same time. Similar to a large wind technique, this attack was strong enough to push back one of the arms of the Jubi and works by using the chakra to push the air outwards in a blunt wall-like blast.
    Note: Can be used with a clone to make the second user.

This battles getting wild! My spirits starting to shake!

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H

Indeed,lets kick it up a notch shall we?

As Igneel lands on the water orb,he senses with chakra sensing skill that you are very well out of the genjutsu that he had placed on you.Igneel quickly follows up by channeling chakra to the water orb under him and manipulates it to shoot multiple high speed projectiles towards Bacchus.The water jutsu and the genjutsu happen around the same time,leaving both of us open for each other attacks.As the water orb was made with Igneel's chakra,even with your byakugan you won't be able to know that he is manipulating the orb of water as such the attack would come as a surprise to you.Since you were busy yourself performing another and given the projectiles are very fast and you are only 3m infront of Igneel,countering it will be very hard.Right as the projectiles are shot,Igneel senses his chakra being disrupted and notices snakes crawling out of the orb around him.Knowing its a genjutsu,he releases doton chakra through out his body lowering his weight dramatically thereby releasing him from the genjutsu that was cast upon him.All awhile Igneel keeps his eyes on Bacchus looking for an opening to strike.He swiftly throws a kunia attached with a string towards the mud swamp below.The kunai would land on the mud rather quickly as Igneel is standing just a meter or two above the mud.As the kunai is thrown,Igneel follows up by doing two seals,channeling doton chakra through the string to the mud,manipulating it into forming a dragon head that shoots multiple concentrated mud projectiles towards Bacchus that would blast him backwards if connected.

( Suiton: Shawa ) - Water Release: Showers
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user condenses water vapour in the air above them to generate multiple projectiles of water which shoot at their target with a great amount of force and speed. The user can also shoot a barrage of small water projectiles directly from the swing of their hand.

(Doton: Keijugan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Light Weight Rock Technique
    Description: Contrary to the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, instead of making an object heavier, this technique makes an item in direct contact with the user much lighter. This allows freer manipulation of the affected objects, which would normally carry considerably more weight and as such, require a greater amount of exertion to move. The user if using this technique on a incoming object would still be affected by the momentum of the force but will not gain full damage due to drastically decreasing the weight. This technique can be applied to the user himself or another person to reduce their weight and making them faster, however the downside is that their physical strength of the person who is affected by this technique is reduced by -10 damage.
    Note: The initial effects last for 2 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.

(Doton: Doryudan) - Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet
    Type: Offense
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: When used with Earth Release: Earth Flow River, the user will then perform the Ram → Horse → Dragon they can create a dragon-like head to fire concentrated mud at an opponent. This can also be combined with a fire jutsu to shoot lava toward an opponent.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

With little time to react I make a single hand seal utilizing my affinity for wind to quickly gather wind around me into a whirling armor that slices through the water bullets with ease.

(Futon: Kazekama no Yori) - Wind Release: Wind Sickle Armor
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Chakra cost: 20 (+10 per turn activated)
    Damage points: (40 if opponent comes into direct contact)
    Description: Temari will manipulate her wind chakra and create a armor of cutting wind to spin around her body. The armor itself has the capability to deflect incoming projectiles and weapons aswell as being capable of fending off taijutsu based attacks and causing damage to enemies who come into direct contact with the wind.
    Note: Technique lasts for 3 turns

The moment the armor is formed I dart towards you. I'm on you in a flash, just as you release the kunai, slightly crouched and deliver two quick and powerful strikes. My left fist crashes into your right collar bone, cracking it, followed instantly by my right palm which stuns your throat, making you cough and stagger while my wind armor cuts you.

(Tora Kijuuki Ryousha Katachi Genkotsu) � Tiger Crane Paired Form Fist
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: the user charges both their fists with chakra to increase damage and then the user gets below the enemy and strikes the enemy twice. One blow towards the collarbone with a fist cracking the collar bone and the other a palm strike to the throat causing the enemy to be winded and on arm useless from the braking of the collarbone.
    Note: Can only be used twice

Without letting up, I create a shroud of chakra in the shape of a jaguar head around each of my arms and lunge at you, with a slight downward angle. The chakra mixes with my wind armor increasing its power as I drive my fists into you, cutting and crushing you as you plummet down into the mud below.

(Jūho Sōshiken) – Gentle Step Twin Lion Fists
    Range: Mid
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user forms two large lion-shaped shrouds of chakra around their hands, then thrusts them forwards at the opponent in a spinning motion to confuse and throw off the opponents aim before striking them.

.....Wild.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H

I don't think you can move that fast,none of your techniques boost your speed.If you said that for dramatic effect,never mind
    __________________________________________________ _____
    You are gonna get burned.

As Igneel notices Bacchus clad in an armor of wind,he comes up with a plan to end the fight once and for all.Just as you dart towards him and as you are like 1.5m infront of him,he does a single seal flames of fire erupt around him,catching you off guard and setting your wind armor on fire and your wind bubbles.Since you were moving at great speed,you won't be able to back off or follow up with another jutsu.Right as you are caught on fire,Igneel launches the fire in a spiralling manner towards Bacchus.Due to the close vicinity at which the jutsu was used,Igneel too feels the impact of the jutsu but would be at a minimum due to his profound mastery over fire and intense training in Fire Style.The speed at which the jutsu was mustered up is also unbelievable.If you deactivate your armor first,your feet would get burned due to the air bubbles that caught on fire leaving you to plummet to the mud below,even if you somehow survive,standing on your feet is impossible.If you deactivate the air bubbles first,then you'd plummet to the ground as well as get burned severely.Igneel keeps a close eye on you and as you start to loose your consciousness,Igneel jumps backwards doing a few seals quickly making a water projectile shaped like a shark erupt from the water orb heading towards Bacchus and slamming it into him thereby dousing the flames that have severely burned him,so that he doesn't die.Igneel then lands on the ground channeling chakra under his feet hovering above the muddy swamp.

You are not ripe to die,yet.

( Katon: Kaen Senpū ) - Fire Release: Flame Whirlwind
    Description: After performing the required four handseals Monkey → Bird → Dog → Ram, fire erupts around the user's body and then launches towards the target in a spiraling-manner. The target is then incinerated as the flames erupt upwards.

(Suiton: Suikoundan) - Water Style: Water shark bomb
    Description: A water projectile shaped like a shark that comes crashing down on the opponent.
    Note: No water source required

(Himitsu Kasso Hoho) - Secret Gliding Method
    Chakra: 15 (+5 each turn active)
    Description: This jutsu gets its basis from the technique a shinobi uses to walk across the surface of water. To perform it the user must emit a constant stream of chakra from the bottom of his feet which will make him hover just above the surface of the ground. The user then proceeds to emit stronger chakra streams from any side of his feet to act as a propellant and allow the user to seemingly skate across the ground. This can be done without moving but the user can gain speed faster by moving his body in a similar fashion to an ice skater. While on a level surface, the user can reach sprinting speed in 8 seconds if only propelled by chakra. Of course, this technique works on water as well.
    -Lasts up to 5 turns

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

Quote Originally Posted by Igneel View Post
    I don't think you can move that fast,none of your techniques boost your speed.If you said that for dramatic effect,never mind
    __________________________________________________ _____
    You are gonna get burned.

As Igneel notices Bacchus clad in an armor of wind,he comes up with a plan to end the fight once and for all.Just as you dart towards him and as you are like 1.5m infront of him,he does a single seal flames of fire erupt around him,catching you off guard and setting your wind armor on fire and your wind bubbles.Since you were moving at great speed,you won't be able to back off or follow up with another jutsu.Right as you are caught on fire,Igneel launches the fire in a spiralling manner towards Bacchus.Due to the close vicinity at which the jutsu was used,Igneel too feels the impact of the jutsu but would be at a minimum due to his profound mastery over fire and intense training in Fire Style.The speed at which the jutsu was mustered up is also unbelievable.If you deactivate your armor first,your feet would get burned due to the air bubbles that caught on fire leaving you to plummet to the mud below,even if you somehow survive,standing on your feet is impossible.If you deactivate the air bubbles first,then you'd plummet to the ground as well as get burned severely.Igneel keeps a close eye on you and as you start to loose your consciousness,Igneel jumps backwards doing a few seals quickly making a water projectile shaped like a shark erupt from the water orb heading towards Bacchus and slamming it into him thereby dousing the flames that have severely burned him,so that he doesn't die.Igneel then lands on the ground channeling chakra under his feet hovering above the muddy swamp.

You are not ripe to die,yet.

( Katon: Kaen Senpū ) - Fire Release: Flame Whirlwind
    Description: After performing the required four handseals Monkey → Bird → Dog → Ram, fire erupts around the user's body and then launches towards the target in a spiraling-manner. The target is then incinerated as the flames erupt upwards.

(Suiton: Suikoundan) - Water Style: Water shark bomb
    Description: A water projectile shaped like a shark that comes crashing down on the opponent.
    Note: No water source required

Description: This jutsu gets its basis from the technique a shinobi uses to walk across the surface of water. To perform it the user must emit a constant stream of chakra from the bottom of his feet which will make him hover just above the surface of the ground. The user then proceeds to emit stronger chakra streams from any side of his feet to act as a propellant and allow the user to seemingly skate across the ground. This can be done without moving but the user can gain speed faster by moving his body in a similar fashion to an ice skater. While on a level surface, the user can reach sprinting speed in 8 seconds if only propelled by chakra. Of course, this technique works on water as well.
    -Lasts up to 5 turns

Just want to get something checked.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    VMS/PMS if you can...

While speed may not count that much in Mid range, from what I understood of the fight, you are both now very very very close. Short range. This said, using Ninjutsu that requires handseals, even if only one, is not something that can be done that easily. Not to mention that, Igneel, you are Kage Rank. Typhon is sage rank. Thus, there is a speed difference there. Typhon is also a Hyuuga, meaning more agility than you. While agility doesn't mean he can run from Long to Short range faster than you, it does mean that he can take a short step/do a short movement with a higher precision and speed than you. If both bios were the same, and both users were the same rank, perhaps you'd have enough time to do the handeseal and have the fire rampaging AS you take the hit, does becoming both hit. He by the Fire burning his Wind, you by the Taijutsu attack of a flaming hyuuga. However, those small diferences mean that as you're doing the handseal Igneel, Typhon is upon you and delivering his Taijutsu move.

And if you want a cannon reference, look at the fight between Hanzo and Mifune. Mifune dashed forward into short range, making sure he didn't give Hanzo room for handseals.

My reasoning is that the slightly higher speed of Typhon, coupled with his bio and the close proximity between you both means you can't do the fire technique in time to stop his punch.

Continue on from that.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

My strikes shatter your right collar bone and leave you gasping for air. As you're staggering you're driven into the mud below by my chakra shrouded fists. You hit with a splash and sink, badly injured.

Damn, should have put a wager on this fight....too late now.

I go to take a gulp of my alcohol, only to be reminded its now empty.

What a drag. At least I can give you a fitting burial, Red King.

I make the necessary hand seals and then release an intense stream of flames down onto the muddy swamp. The heat quickly turns the melts the mud, turning the swamp into a sea of red lava.

(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

Good night, sweet prince! You were truly, a MAN!

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H

I think your first taijutsu hit(Nb tai jutsu) would send me back flying due to me being extremely light weighted(coz I used light weight technique earlier) as such I don't get hit with your second hyuuga technique since you followed up in your move with a fire jutsu.So I'm going by that.
    I'll try my best to counter^^

As Igneel is sent back flying,he notices its getting hard for him to breathe and that his right arm is completely useless for the moment.Being a determinant person,he gets quite angry with his current state as it is not what he expected himself to end up in.Also the adrenaline rush he'd be feeling right now coupled with him being extremely infuriated would make him feel lesser pain as all he want to do now is kill Bacchus.Igneel in mid-air does a back flip firmly holding his right shoulder with his left hand,as he is about to land in the mud he notices Bacchus starting to spew out fire,Igneel takes in a very deep breath(which would be very low due to him being winded) .Immediately Igneel channels chakra under his feet,hovering above the muddy swamp and quickly follows up by spewing a water,that near instantaneously forms into water wall before him.It forms just in time to save his ass from the huge fire jutsu.The fire jutsu collides with the water jutsu creating a large quantity of steam.Having trouble breathing now,Igneel takes a moment to breathe in and follows up by channeling suiton chakra into the water he just made(whats left of it after the fire) and manipulates it into shooting water projectiles right forward.Due to the water wall being extremely large,the projectiles cover a wide area making it inescapable.

-Lasts up to 5 turns

( Suiton: Suijinchū ) - Water Release: Water Encampment Pillar
    Type: Defence
    Description: A defensive technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into water, and then expelled from the mouth in a dense torrent, effectively creating a near instantaneous barricade that can be used to intercept incoming attacks.

( Suiton: Shawa ) - Water Release: Showers
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user condenses water vapour in the air above them to generate multiple projectiles of water which shoot at their target with a great amount of force and speed. The user can also shoot a barrage of small water projectiles directly from the swing of their hand.

Only a King can kill another King.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

I won't have time to respond (on iphone now) so best of luck in the judgement. ^_^

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H

Yeah,you too ^_^
    I had fun,we should do this again some other time.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    VMS/PMS if you can...

Nice fight. Didn't span so much like I wanted but it was quite interesting. Good job. I must give the win to Typhon. The moment he stepped into short range, he really exploited the weakness a more Ninjutsu oriented ninja has: the time you take to perform Ninjutsu. His strategy showed a bit more experienced and overal a better sense of how a fight should be. That strategy worked enough to, in the end award him a hit. Which is enough to actually win in such short fights.