Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status

I think I figured out who Sasuke will meet

After analyzing the manga and reading the novel about Sasuke and the application of Occam's Razor, I think I figured out who "the one who knows everything" is: Shisui Uchiha.

First, Suigetsu finds Sasuke, he tells him that he has found a scroll that has power for them to turn the tide of the war and allow them to dominate, some put forward that the scroll can unlock the reaper death seal, allowing Sasuke to meet the Hokages, but it seems to be a problematic theory because:

a. Suigetsu knows that Orochimaru's arms were sealed by RDS, but the question arises? if they were able to release the souls of those inside the reaper's belly, will they be able to use it without Edo Tensei? so RDS unseal by itself cannot allow them to "rule the world" because it's one thing to unseal souls its' another to reanimate them.

b. Suigetsu seems to be familiar with the purpose of the scroll, if we accept the premise that suigetsu's scroll is not to break the RDS, then it's only safe to assume that the scroll has a jutsu that is familiar even to a mere personal mercenary of Orochimaru, his and Kabuto's greatest source of military power: Edo Tensei.

c. Even if we assume that the scroll contains a way to unseal the souls inside the reaper, then the question arises: why didnt orochimaru used it earlier since the soul part of his arms is sealed within the reaper and part of his power within it, surely he would have immediately acted upon it if he had a way to take it back but he didnt.

Next, suigetsu objects the need to revive orochimaru saying that Sasuke can just learn to use the scroll by himself, again we highlight suigetsu's familiarity with the scroll, if it is a scroll to unseal the death reaper, then the jutsu itself is unique and one of a kind without the assurance of success since Oro was the only one in the story who was attacked by the reaper and survived (because hiruzen was too weak to completely take oro's soul) if this is a brand new unique jutsu written in the scroll, then its improbable for Suigetsu to suggest that Sasuke learns to use the power of the scroll by himself.

it is safe to assume that the jutsu in the scroll is familiar to suigetsu for him to suggest sasuke learn to use it by himself, and since the purpose of the scroll is "to meet someone" there can be only one jutsu with the capability of doing that: Edo Tensei.

now that we have established the jutsu of the scroll and sasuke's intended purpose and his necessity of reviving orochimaru to use it, we shall identify the person who Sasuke wants to meet:

In the bottom panel you will read that Sasuke wants to meet someone who had the similar experience and sentiments as Itachi's

There is only one person who endured the same thing that Itachi did, one who, despite his name being marred, and himself dying, continue to care about Konoha and wants to protect it. It is Shisui:

"Shisui was perplexed that the clan would not deter from the coup d'etat that they were planning and about the consequences that would follow their actions. He told Itachi that he had tried to use Kotoamatsukami to stop them, but Danzō Shimura stole his right eye, adamant on protecting the village his own way. Fearing that Danzō would get the other one as well, Shisui entrusted the other to Itachi telling him to protect the village and the Uchiha name. In order to prevent conflict from arising over his eyes within the clan"

Sasuke asks:

a. what is itachi? the answer is most probably shisui since they had the same experience and mindset

b . what is a clan? the uchiha clan, why shisui chose to both protect the uchiha and konoha knowing full well the animosity and hatred the clan has for the village, why choose both sides instead of siding with one

c. what is a village? konoha, it is this village that itachi and shisui showed undying loyalty even in the face of shame.

And finally and the greatest proof that the one who knows everything is Shisui, an excerpt from chapter 1 of Sasuke's novel, the dream that Sasuke had:

"Sasuke is dreaming. He's standing in a dark forest. There's a red moon in the sky. Weird beasts try to attack him. He throws a kunai at them and they disperse into dozens of ravens. Then, a young masked boy appears. The boy and Sasuke exchange words. The boy questions Tobi's motives. "Why didn't Tobi tell you about Itachi earlier? If he had, you wouldn't have had to kill him. It's clear Tobi wanted to make your hatred grow." It seems the boy wants Sasuke not to trust Tobi. Sasuke asks if this is a dream. The boy neither denies nor affirms this. He says they're at the bottom of Sasuke's consciousness. The boy's last words are: "Remember: I am you, I am Itachi, I am the single witness who saw the rise and fall of the Uchiha Clan." The boy disperses in countless ravens and the dream ends."

You can see he is clearly not Itachi in the dream, he says to Sasuke :

"Why didn't Tobi tell you about Itachi earlier? If he had, you wouldn't have had to kill him. It's clear Tobi wanted to make your hatred grow."

Then he goes on and says:

Remember: I am you, I am Itachi

He is not claiming to be Itachi himself, but that he is like Itachi (in mindset and beliefs) and he is also like Sasuke (being both of the Uchiha clan) only Shisui fits the characteristics of this person in the dream.

Now that we have established that Shisui is the one who knows everything, the most probable scenario is that Sasuke and Orochimaru will go to Konoha to obtain any remaining DNA sample of Shisui to revive him with Edo Tensei, though it is stated that Shisui left no corpse behind during his suicide, it is possible that Danzo who took one of Shisui's eyes could have also stored some remaining DNA of Shisui stacked up somewhere in Konoha, where Sasuke and Oro will find it may come from two sources:

a. either the two elder of the konoha council

b. the remnants of the foundation

UPDATE!!:

I understand that Orochimaru uses the plural "them" instead of "him/her" if it was only one person, if that is the case then:

a. it is a mistranslation from the original japanese and was intended to be singular

or

b. Sasuke actually wants to meet with more than one people

if we accept premise b. then the explanation is:

The possibility also arises that Shisui may not have died at all, and went into hiding after his apparent "suicide" from what we learned from Obito, anyone in the manga who we did not see die but was only stated to have died was in fact alive, examples:

1. madara was said to have died - he was alive after his battle with hashirama

2. obito was said to have died under that rock - he was actually saved by madara.

3. shisui was said to have committed suicide - he may not have actually committed suicide as no corpse was left behind.

4. Nagato and Konan were thought by Jiraiya to have died - they were actually alive.

If Shisui is alive then the Edo Tensei will be used on some other Uchihas possibly Fugaku, Sasuke may want to talk to both Fugaku and Shisui, then the reason for Sasuke going to Konoha has two reasons then:

1. Sasuke will go to his father's grave and acquire his dna in order to reanimate him so he can learn the truth.

2. obtain information on the whereabouts of Shisui

PS: The Sasuke Novel is The "Thunder Chronicles - The Day when the Wolf Howle" written by Akira Higashiyama and illustrated by Masashi Kishimoto himself.

UPDATE 2:

I would also like to point out another reason why Sasuke will not meet the Hokages:

In the upper left panel Sasuke wants to find the answer to the questions:

What was Itachi....?
    Our Clan....?
    The Village....?

Sasuke wants to know the truth about their clan, The Uchiha Clan and I doubt the Hokages can give intimate details regarding the truth and nature of their clan since the Hokages are outsiders to the clan, they may give their personal views about the Uchihas but they are still outsiders, they did not experience first-hand what the Uchihas felt, and what drove them to do what they did. So it's more probable that Shisui Uchiha can provide Sasuke the answer.

Sasuke asking the Hokages the truth and nature of their clan is like asking your neighbor about the truth and nature of your family, you're neighbor can only give opinions, not inside information and not first-hand accounts.

Last edited by Sir Derp Obito; 12-28-2012 at 11:46 PM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: I think I figured out who Sasuke will meet

Didnt read... who will he meet though

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ahh i Hope sooo! been dying to see Shisui make an appearance, the only thing is that Shisui wiped his existence after giving his eyes to Itachi so no one knows where his body is?

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

agree with^^^^

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Youngshift View Post
    Ahh i Hope sooo! been dying to see Shisui make an appearance, the only thing is that Shisui wiped his existence after giving his eyes to Itachi so no one knows where his body is?
    He needs Orochimaru to resurrect whomever... i dont think it is him...

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Didnt read, but it's a possibilty that he will meet Shisui

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

I can only hope....Shisui better be alive....and he better knock some damn sense into Sasuke so that there csn be at least one remaining Uchiha with a sense of good!

I mean hell if Obito can survive being face palmed by rocks, a group if intelligent people like Shisui and Itachi should be able to fake his death...

But Yesh the whole he was found dead is the only problem...

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

oro says "why do you want to meet them" i can see shisui now b/c kabuto said he could never find him but who else is there.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

It would be cool if Shisui appears since he is a cool character but had too little screen action

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

The possibility also arises that Shisui may not have died at all, and went into hiding after his apparent "suicide" from what we learned from Obito, anyone in the manga who we did not see die but was only stated to have died was in fact alive, examples:

2. obito was said to have died under that rock - he was actually saved by madara.

3. shisui was said to have committed suicide - he may not have actually committed suicide

4. Nagato and Konan were thought by Jiraiya to have died - they were actually alive.

If Shisui is alive then the Edo Tensei will be used on some other Uchihas possibly Fugaku, Sasuke may want to talk to both Fugaku and Shisui, then the reason for Sasuke going to Konoha has two reasons then:

1. Sasuke will go to his father's grave and acquire his dna in order to reanimate him so he can learn the truth.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Fan View Post
    oro says "why do you want to meet them" i can see shisui now b/c kabuto said he could never find him but who else is there.
    Like I said it's possible that Shisui is actually alive, and that the edo tensei is to be used on Fugaku, Sasuke may intend to hear both sides of the story, that of Fugaku's and Shisui's

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

A very interesting and well argued theory, it would make a lot of sense and the place they are going to (which is Sasuke is familiar with could only be the leaf perhaps the old Uchiha area or other clan area) is probably to retrieve some remnant of Shisui needed to revive him (that Oro probably knows about I guess).

Status
    Jun 2012
    Deep in the dark heart of africa's jungle
    Post Thanks / Like
    Without sasuke no naruto

even if the one who knows all is iruka sensei, i dont care, i just want them to start revealing secrets

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by celebrei View Post

3. shisui was said to have committed suicide - he may not have actually committed suicide

I like the way you think Retard Obito..

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sushi was week if danzo beat,raped him and took his eye i hope sasuke meets someone more powerful SOOO

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

would be nice if shisui still alive but he wont have his MS

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    I can only hope....Shisui better be alive....and he better knock some damn sense into Sasuke so that there csn be at least one remaining Uchiha with a sense of good!

I mean hell if Obito can survive being face palmed by rocks, a group if intelligent people like Shisui and Itachi should be able to fake his death...

But Yesh the whole he was found dead is the only problem...
    Yes, Shisui did not leave any corpse behind, and like I said it opens the possibility that Shisui is in fact alive but blind and is currently in hiding or that Danzo and the foundation may have some remaining DNA of him, personally I'm leaning towards the former, that Shisui is alive and he was the one who entered Sasuke's dream to put him in the right path.

If that is the case, then the Edo Tensei will be performed not to revive Shisui but Fugato, for Sasuke stated he wanted to hear all the sides of the story before he decides his course of action, therefore Sasuke and Oro's travel to Konoha has two reasons:

1. to obtain dna from fugaku to revive him with edo tensei

2. to obtain any possible lead as to where shisui actually is, possibly from the two konoha elders.

But I am quite sure that Sasuke, Orochimaru and co.'s destination is Konoha, a place both Oro and Sasuke are familiar with.

Last edited by Sir Derp Obito; 12-26-2012 at 12:21 AM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Senju clan24 View Post
    sushi was week if danzo beat,raped him and took his eye i hope sasuke meets someone more powerful SOOO
    I don't Sasuke's intention in meeting "the one who knows everything" is to gain more power but rather he wants to meet this person/persons in order to have clarity of thought and purpose.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Observer

I doubt it Shisui but anything is possible

I believe it Madara/Obito http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=290879

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDude View Post
    I doubt it Shisui but anything is possible

I believe it Madara/Obito http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=290879
    I doubt that since if Sasuke wanted to meet with Madara and Tobi then there was no need to revive Orochimaru, and I doubt Madara and Tobi would entertain Sasuke's questions since they are currently busy with the shinobi alliance and the taming of the Juubi.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't Sasuke's intention in meeting "the one who knows everything" is to gain more power but rather he wants to meet this person/persons in order to have clarity of thought and purpose.
    You just love Uchia... thats the main reason for this theory admit it

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

I like the way you think Retard Obito..
    It's actually Derp Obito but thanks anyway :D

うちは おびと "Uchiha Obito" Sharingankingitachi's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Self-sacrifice… A
    nameless shinobi who protects
    peace within its shadow…
    That is a true shinobi."

Nice THeory bro

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sharingankingitachi View Post
    Nice THeory bro
    Thanks, it just dawned to me after reading the novel about Sasuke. I immediately inferred the possibility of Shisui as the one who knows everything.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

Yes, Shisui did not leave any corpse behind, and like I said it opens the possibility that Shisui is in fact alive but blind and is currently in hiding or that Danzo and the foundation may have some remaining DNA of him, personally I'm leaning towards the former, that Shisui is alive and he was the one who entered Sasuke's dream to put him in the right path.

If that is the case, then the Edo Tensei will be performed not to revive Shisui but Fugato, for Sasuke stated he wanted to hear all the sides of the story before he decides his course of action, therefore Sasuke and Oro's travel to Konoha has two reasons:

1. to obtain dna from fugaku to revive him with edo tensei

2. to obtain any possible lead as to where shisui actually is, possibly from the two konoha elders.

But I am quite sure that Sasuke, Orochimaru and co.'s destination is Konoha, a place both Oro and Sasuke are familiar with.
    oh ok!!! I just remember hearing his body was found in he river or something!! But if he had no trace then I would say he is alive....that or the scroll has Edo tensei information that concerns Shisui

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»