Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: I think I figured out who Sasuke will meet

Quote Originally Posted by celebrei View Post
    I don't Sasuke's intention in meeting "the one who knows everything" is to gain more power but rather he wants to meet this person/persons in order to have clarity of thought and purpose.
    You just love Uchia... thats the main reason for this theory admit it

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    0834-1917-9840

Quote Originally Posted by Youngshift View Post
    I like the way you think Retard Obito..
    It's actually Derp Obito but thanks anyway :D

うちは おびと "Uchiha Obito" Sharingankingitachi's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    "Self-sacrifice… A
    nameless shinobi who protects
    peace within its shadow…
    That is a true shinobi."

Nice THeory bro

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    0834-1917-9840

Quote Originally Posted by Sharingankingitachi View Post
    Nice THeory bro
    Thanks, it just dawned to me after reading the novel about Sasuke. I immediately inferred the possibility of Shisui as the one who knows everything.

Status
    Jul 2012
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

Yes, Shisui did not leave any corpse behind, and like I said it opens the possibility that Shisui is in fact alive but blind and is currently in hiding or that Danzo and the foundation may have some remaining DNA of him, personally I'm leaning towards the former, that Shisui is alive and he was the one who entered Sasuke's dream to put him in the right path.

If that is the case, then the Edo Tensei will be performed not to revive Shisui but Fugato, for Sasuke stated he wanted to hear all the sides of the story before he decides his course of action, therefore Sasuke and Oro's travel to Konoha has two reasons:

1. to obtain dna from fugaku to revive him with edo tensei

2. to obtain any possible lead as to where shisui actually is, possibly from the two konoha elders.

But I am quite sure that Sasuke, Orochimaru and co.'s destination is Konoha, a place both Oro and Sasuke are familiar with.
    oh ok!!! I just remember hearing his body was found in he river or something!! But if he had no trace then I would say he is alive....that or the scroll has Edo tensei information that concerns Shisui

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    0834-1917-9840

Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    oh ok!!! I just remember hearing his body was found in he river or something!! But if he had no trace then I would say he is alive....that or the scroll has Edo tensei information that concerns Shisui
    Yep, and as I've stated many times "when an uchiha is said to have died without seeing it with your eyes, he is most probably alive."

Obito,Madara,Shisui: Uchiha men who all said to have died, they never saw them die, they just said they die without witnessing it, turns out Obito and Madara are alive, Shisui maybe too.

Status
    May 2012
    Suck My Ass.

Very nice theory, but only time will. Also how'd you get that book??

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    0834-1917-9840

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaBrothers View Post
    Very nice theory, but only time will. Also how'd you get that book??
    You can actually order it online but it hasn't been translated yet, I speak and read Japanese so it wasn't a problem for me, if you're interested I can pm you the link where to buy it online.

Status
    May 2012
    Suck My Ass.

You can actually order it online but it hasn't been translated yet, I speak and read Japanese so it wasn't a problem for me, if you're interested I can pm you the link where to buy it online.
    no need to, I have no money haha. But thanks anyway and thanks for the reps:D

Status
    Sep 2012
    Sup

Wow yes that makes sense

I consider Shisui the Naruto of Uchiha

If Sasuke were to meet with shisui then he would be able to relate to Naruto more.

And the fact that suigetsu a water ninja finds a scroll about shisui, a water suicide ninja.

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    0834-1917-9840

Quote Originally Posted by TheWillofFire View Post
    Wow yes that makes sense

I consider Shisui the Naruto of Uchiha

If Sasuke were to meet with shisui then he would be able to relate to Naruto more.

And the fact that suigetsu a water ninja finds a scroll about shisui, a water suicide ninja.
    I do remember a previous interview with kishi that naruto and sasuke will meet during the war, he said during and not after the war, its not at all impossible for Sasuke to confront Madara and Obito.

Status
    This user has no status.

Still Itachi had MS before the massacre, so he probably just hid/destroyed the body..

Another thing is, what can Shisui really tell Sasuke that he doesn't already know? Itachi told him everything... However, a guy like Izuna could tell him many things.

A. Was his eyes really stolen, or did he give them to Madara.

B. What was his wishes for Madaras usage of the eyes.

C. What does he think about the Uchiha being part of a village, and what did it mean to bring peace to the clan.

D. What about Madaras current plan.

The scroll also contains Madaras DNA. This allows the usage of the summoning contract to edo tensei, thus Madara will be summoned to where Sasuke is. This also explains, why the scroll is the key to take control over the war. And it explains, why it's a "them".

Sasuke will talk to him, and later fight him. Why else did Kishi not show any MS techs from Madara? Obviously they need to be shown in the first ever EMS vs EMS fight. Also why didn't Kishi show the Kages battle against perfect Susanoo? Well obviously cause he wants to save that as well.
    This is something that Kishi has received more criticism for than ever, but if his reason is to show a perf susanoo vs perf susanoo, I think that critic will vanish with ease.

This is also the only way that can give the shinobi alliance an actual chance to beat the Juubi. Madara needs to disappear, he is too skilled to let some low rank shinobi destroy his plan.

Ignorance is Ignorance uhIpooped's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    tired ...

To what Seig said about the scroll changing the war to their favor ... I havent heard 1 suggestion the the scroll may be an EDO summons for the entire Uchiha clan... They were the most feared in battle... makes more sence to me than just Shisui ... Anyways good theory

Status
    Nov 2012
    Drawing stuff.

Hey if you're wondering about the use of "them" in the dialog "Why do you want to meet them." I looked at the raw. It's ambiguous the first time that they say it (the second time is just Suigetsu repeating Sasuke said "What do you mean blahblahblah?") The word that was translated as "human being" in one of those two instances can also be used for person/people/humans/human being, so the plurality is ambiguous. When Sasuke and Orochimaru start talking about it, they use a pluralizer, so they are definitely talking about more than one person.

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    0834-1917-9840

Shisui also had MS before he "died" though how Shisui obtained it was not revealed yet, did Shisui murdered a close friend in order to get it? it wasn't explained, like I said my theory is flexible, either Sasuke wants to Edo Tensei Shisui so he can learn his point of view of what happened to the Uchihas, or he could be alive and Sasuke wants to seek him out and the Edo Tensei will be used on Fugaku so Sasuke can hear both sides of the story.

Also I don't think that by only killing a close friend or relative an Uchiha is able to obtain the Mangekyo, Obito gained his after witnessing Kakashi killed Rin, so it's possible that immense psychological trauma is sufficient to awaken it.

Last edited by Sir Derp Obito; 12-27-2012 at 03:53 AM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Takin it easy

First, Suigetsu finds Sasuke, he tells him that he has found a scroll that has power for them to turn the tide of the war and allow them to dominate, some put forward that the scroll can unlock the reaper death seal, allowing Sasuke to meet the Hokages, but it seems to be a problematic theory because:

a. suigetsu may not possibly know about the reaper death seal, orochimaru knows it and shared the info with kabuto, but someone of meager intelligence and questionable loyalty would not have possibly been shared that info. from Orochimaru.

b. suigetsu seems to be familiar with the purpose of the scroll, if we accept the premise that suigetsu is unaware of the nature of the reaper death seal, then it's only safe to assume that the scroll has a jutsu that is familiar even to a mere personal mercenary of orochimaru: Edo Tensei.

c. even if we assume that the scroll contains a way to unseal the souls inside the reaper, then the question arises: why didnt orochimaru used it earlier since the soul part of his arms is sealed within the reaper and part of his power within it, surely he would have immediately acted upon it if he had a way to take it back but he didnt.

4 Next, suigetsu objects the need to revive orochimaru saying that Sasuke can just learn to use the scroll by himself, again we highlight suigetsu's familiarity with the scroll, if it is a scroll to unseal the death reaper, then the jutsu itself is unique and one of a kind without the assurance of success since Oro was the only one in the story who was attacked by the reaper and survived (because hiruzen was too weak to completely take oro's soul) if this is a brand new unique jutsu written in the scroll, then its improbably for suigetsu to suggest that Sasuke learns to use the power of the scroll by himself.

it is safe to assume that the jutsu in the scroll is familiar to suigetsu for him to suggest sasuke learn to use it by himself, and since the purpose of the scroll is "to meet someone" there can be only one jutsu with the capability of doing that: Edo Tensei.

A. Agree, how would a lowly prisoner know about the rds? I think that it is on the scroll, or something that mentions to rds

B.Possible, but again suigetsu apparently knows that oro was not strong enough, because he didnt have his arms, and that they were sealed in the rds. What is on the scroll could be a special edo tensei, or a way to bypass, or undo the rds(my theory is to gain a sould you must give a soul, so like a soul sxchange in the rds)

C.That is the only real flaw in the arguement that it is the hokages but i suppose he was still developeing it, or that he wanted sasukes body first.

4. Suigetsu seems to randomly be familiar with rds all of a sudden. When sasuke first said he beat oro, suigetsu, if he knew about the rds, wouldve likely have said " so what, you only beat him when he had his hands tied behind his back(lol literally))
    the fact that after he read the scroll he then starts to say that sasuke only beat oro because oro had his arms sealed in rds, pretty much states that what is one the scroll involves rds.

The only thing shown with suigetsu thinking sasuke could learn to use it, in no way implies that suigetsu is familiar with a technique, just that it is a difficult technique, and diffeicult techniques take time, and sasuke doesnt want to wait.

The issue with the "singular and plural" ones who know everything, can be explained by sasuke mentioning a group(singular) and oro mentioning the people in the group(plural)

the one who knows everything
    the hokage which knows everything

why do you want to meet them
    why do you want the meet the hokages

youre other point is shishui, had a similar mindset as itachi. There is a name for this mindset, and it is the will of fire. Who better represents the will of fire, than the hokages....

essentially good thread, but honestly there is heavy foreshadow, that something to do with the rds will be involved, which would mean the hokages...

im open to being wrong, i am simply going with this opinion based off of what i have seen in the manga, and the foreshadow. there are more facts to support it being the hokages than there are for any other canidate. That is a fact. Whether those facts are just there to mislead us, only time will tell.

good thread though, nice sig

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    0834-1917-9840

Quote Originally Posted by cptenn94 View Post
    A. Agree, how would a lowly prisoner know about the rds? I think that it is on the scroll, or something that mentions to rds

B.Possible, but again suigetsu apparently knows that oro was not strong enough, because he didnt have his arms, and that they were sealed in the rds. What is on the scroll could be a special edo tensei, or a way to bypass, or undo the rds(my theory is to gain a sould you must give a soul, so like a soul sxchange in the rds)

C.That is the only real flaw in the arguement that it is the hokages but i suppose he was still developeing it, or that he wanted sasukes body first.

4. Suigetsu seems to randomly be familiar with rds all of a sudden. When sasuke first said he beat oro, suigetsu, if he knew about the rds, wouldve likely have said " so what, you only beat him when he had his hands tied behind his back(lol literally))
    the fact that after he read the scroll he then starts to say that sasuke only beat oro because oro had his arms sealed in rds, pretty much states that what is one the scroll involves rds.

The only thing shown with suigetsu thinking sasuke could learn to use it, in no way implies that suigetsu is familiar with a technique, just that it is a difficult technique, and diffeicult techniques take time, and sasuke doesnt want to wait.

The issue with the "singular and plural" ones who know everything, can be explained by sasuke mentioning a group(singular) and oro mentioning the people in the group(plural)

the one who knows everything
    the hokage which knows everything

why do you want to meet them
    why do you want the meet the hokages

youre other point is shishui, had a similar mindset as itachi. There is a name for this mindset, and it is the will of fire. Who better represents the will of fire, than the hokages....

essentially good thread, but honestly there is heavy foreshadow, that something to do with the rds will be involved, which would mean the hokages...

im open to being wrong, i am simply going with this opinion based off of what i have seen in the manga, and the foreshadow. there are more facts to support it being the hokages than there are for any other canidate. That is a fact. Whether those facts are just there to mislead us, only time will tell.

good thread though, nice sig
    i understand your position but Suigetsu mentioned that the scroll will allow them to change the tide of the war and dominate meaning only the jutsu contained in the scroll is needed to gain dominance, however if the power in the scroll really is a way to break the death reaper seal then that raises the question? is it enough to change the tide of the battle? wouldnt thebunsealing of the hokages soul also require edo tensei to use them in battle? its one thing to unseal them its another to edo tensei them and suigetsu didnt seem to be concern with the need to do Edo Tensei which none of them know how to use, wouldnt that require them and Sasuke to learn to use two powers? Reaper Unseal and Edo Tensei? Suigetsu's words seem to imply that the scroll he has is all thats needed. that with it they can rule the world, but if the scroll releases the hokages in thebreaper, they would still need to learn edo tensei, and there was no mention of needing two jutsus for them to rule the world, at least accdg to suigetsu.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Yeah I really want to see Shisui. Well maybe Orochimaru knows some jutsu to take someone to the afterlife, which might be the light we saw, and the reason Sasuke needs him. I hope there he meets the fallen Uchiha Clan. Kagami Uchiha. Shisui Uchiha. Fugaku Uchiha. Izuna Uchiha. I want to see all of them!!!

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    0834-1917-9840

Quote Originally Posted by Moe22 View Post
    Yeah I really want to see Shisui. Well maybe Orochimaru knows some jutsu to take someone to the afterlife, which might be the light we saw, and the reason Sasuke needs him. I hope there he meets the fallen Uchiha Clan. Kagami Uchiha. Shisui Uchiha. Fugaku Uchiha. Izuna Uchiha. I want to see all of them!!!
    Yeah me too, also if you notice the upper left panel of this page after Sasuke was thinking of Itachi he was then thinking of Shisui

Last edited by Sir Derp Obito; 12-27-2012 at 05:58 PM.

Status
    This user has no status.

As you can guess from my ava, i'm a big fan of Shisui but i'm not sure its him. Because:

1. Oro said 'why do you want to meet them. As in two people, its likely they are connected, Shisui and Fugaku don't seem to fit. More importantly, Oro knew it was those 2 people just by looking at the scroll, meaning its not just about Sasuke's questions(who is itachi, what is a clan etc).
    2. Someone like Shisui who gave everything for konoha, might very well try and confront Sasuke and force him to stop from attacking the leaf via genjutsu. Don't think kishi is gonna let Sasuke be put under mind control.