Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    0834-1917-9840

Re: I think I figured out who Sasuke will meet

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoKage2 View Post
    As you can guess from my ava, i'm a big fan of Shisui but i'm not sure its him. Because:

1. Oro said 'why do you want to meet them. As in two people, its likely they are connected, Shisui and Fugaku don't seem to fit. More importantly, Oro knew it was those 2 people just by looking at the scroll, meaning its not just about Sasuke's questions(who is itachi, what is a clan etc).
    2. Someone like Shisui who gave everything for konoha, might very well try and confront Sasuke and force him to stop from attacking the leaf via genjutsu. Don't think kishi is gonna let Sasuke be put under mind control.
    I don't think Shisui can use that on Sasuke unless he is revived by Edo Tensei and even if he was made an Edo he would still be under the summoner's control, also if we assume Shisui is indeed alive he will not be able to use that genjutsu since he no longer has any eyes, plus I'm not keen with the idea of the scroll unsealing the Reaper Death Seal because:

a. The Hokages will be Edo Tensei'd

b. Orochimaru will get his arms back

c. Yin Kurama will be released and heaven forbid Sasuke becomes the Jinchuuriki of Yin Kurama.

Not to mention the unsealing will invalidate the sacrifice of the third and fourth hokage in sealing oro's arms, the first and second hokage and the yin kurama. They died in vain if the Reaper Death Seal was undone.

Last edited by Sir Derp Obito; 12-27-2012 at 07:17 PM.

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by celebrei View Post
    I don't think Shisui can use that on Sasuke unless he is revived by Edo Tensei and even if he was made an Edo he would still be under the summoner's control, also if we assume Shisui is indeed alive he will not be able to use that genjutsu since he no longer has any eyes, plus I'm not keen with the idea of the scroll unsealing the Reaper Death Seal because:

a. The Hokages will be Edo Tensei'd

b. Orochimaru will get his arms back

c. Yin Kurama will be released and heaven forbid Sasuke becomes the Jinchuuriki of Yin Kurama.

Not to mention the unsealing will invalidate the sacrifice of the third and fourth hokage in sealing oro's arms, the first and second hokage and the yin kurama. They died in vain if the Reaper Death Seal was undone.
    Wait, what? When did i say anything about undoing the reaper death seal? I don't agree with that bs fan made theory, i just have'nt really gotten into the whole 'who is the person who knows everything' debate. Also, you forget one important point. The only reason Sasuke would want to meet Shisui would be so that he could talk to him. When the caster controls the edo, the revived person's consciousness vanishes like what happened with Nagato. Or if its done incompletely its still risky and it does'nt fit for there to be a second person connected to Shisui on the scroll.

Btw, if he were revived as an edo tensei Shisui would have his eyes. Have you forgotten that Obito took Nagato's rinnegan and Sasuke took Itachi's eyes yet both Nagato and Itachi had their eyes when revived as edo tenseis.?

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    0834-1917-9840

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoKage2 View Post
    Wait, what? When did i say anything about undoing the reaper death seal? I don't agree with that bs fan made theory, i just have'nt really gotten into the whole 'who is the person who knows everything' debate. Also, you forget one important point. The only reason Sasuke would want to meet Shisui would be so that he could talk to him. When the caster controls the edo, the revived person's consciousness vanishes like what happened with Nagato. Or if its done incompletely its still risky and it does'nt fit for there to be a second person connected to Shisui on the scroll.

Btw, if he were revived as an edo tensei Shisui would have his eyes. Have you forgotten that Obito took Nagato's rinnegan and Sasuke took Itachi's eyes yet both Nagato and Itachi had their eyes when revived as edo tenseis.
    Even if you don't wipe out the Edo's personality they still cannot break control and turn against their summoner, only Itachi was able to really turn against Kabuto because of Shisui's eyes on the crow used on him, but Edos even when their personality is intact cannot harm their summoners. and I'm aware that Edo's possess the abilities they had in life, but I'm clarifying the fact that they can't go against their masters, they may voice displeasure over their reincarnation or give hints to the enemies to defeat them but in no way can they harm those that summoned them. So no Shisui cannot harm or Kotoamatsukami Sasuke.

Last edited by Sir Derp Obito; 12-27-2012 at 07:33 PM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by celebrei View Post
    Yeah me too, also if you notice the upper left panel of this page after Sasuke was thinking of Itachi he was then thinking of Shisui

If I remember correctly Itachi showed him the events leading up to and during the Uchiha massacre...

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

Sasuke is travailing to the past to see all the events first hand that lead to Uchiha Massacre thus showing Sasuke all the guilty parties involve.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Holy crap man I've never thought about that, I hope it's Shishui though!

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

I think you are assuming too much to begin with that messes with the rest of the theory. For example, you said Suigetsu probably isn't familiar with the reaper death seal, but if you read Naruto 593 you will find that he does know. Word of advice: Make sure you take all collective information before making a theory.

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    0834-1917-9840

Quote Originally Posted by vincaocao View Post
    Holy crap man I've never thought about that, I hope it's Shishui though!
    I hope so too

Status
    Sep 2012
    サスケ様

Oh come on guys, the idea of Naruto beating Edo Madara has always been absurd. He can't even stop Obito with 3 people helping him. Sad to say but all living Uchiha are currently far, far more powerful than Naruto or Bee.

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    0834-1917-9840

Quote Originally Posted by narutoblitz View Post
    Oh come on guys, the idea of Naruto beating Edo Madara has always been absurd. He can't even stop Obito with 3 people helping him. Sad to say but all living Uchiha are currently far, far more powerful than Naruto or Bee.
    Shisui could change Sasuke's mind and defend the village.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Sup

What about the possibility of it being Izuna? Or both? What do you think of that

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    0834-1917-9840

Quote Originally Posted by TheWillofFire View Post
    What about the possibility of it being Izuna? Or both? What do you think of that
    There's a slight possibility too but I don't think Izuna would be relevant to Sasuke's questions since he died before the founding of Konoha, remember Sasuke was also asking "what is a village?"

Status
    Aug 2012
    I want to name my wifi taylor
    swift so I can say we have a
    connection.

possible

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

You have done an excellent job with this thread, heres some rep for you. (i don't give out rep unless it's 100% deserved)

If i had to pick i would say that Shisui is alive and won't be re-animated.

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    0834-1917-9840

Quote Originally Posted by Tagen View Post
    You have done an excellent job with this thread, heres some rep for you. (i don't give out rep unless it's 100% deserved)

If i had to pick i would say that Shisui is alive and won't be re-animated.
    Thanks, glad you liked it

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Blowing Fanboys and Idiots
    alike With C4 Karura

i can never take you seriously because of your retarded-looking Obito avatar.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Peaches

The only people able to know the truth MIGHT be:

hiruzen sarutobi
    Under his reign the massacre occured, he wasn't against the uchiha. Might be him ?

shisui Uchiha
    obviously, enough theories about

kagami uchiha
    little information is known about him

Izuna uchiha
    Brother of madara, was said to have died, and dont think its him

Fugaku Uchiha
    Itachi & Sasuske's father, he should know a lot, he was leader of the Uchiha clan soooo...

So to me Hiruzen, Fugaku and Kagami are most likely.

But i like your deduction

Update: Forgot that 'them' was obviously stated, so maybe it is Fugaku and his wife Mikoto.

Last edited by Misana; 01-03-2013 at 11:44 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    PEACE!

Madara / Obito

or the Hokages

Karin, Suigetsu and Juugo will be used as sacrifices to bring the dead back. (If "them" Oro mentioned are dead people.)

Shisui? Hell no. Nice try OP.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

I agree, and I think that Shisui should make an appearance somehow, it would be such BS for him and his eyes to have so much hype, and for him to not even appear.

Baters gonna Bate chopstickchakra's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

not bad, but just so you know it isn't "only" Shisui that fit the description of the boy in the dream you mentioned. Madara also fits that description and in some ways more so, "The single witness who saw the rise and fall" Sounds WAY more like Madara who founded the clan and then watched their "end" as they bowed down to Senju rule.

People think the fall meant literally the extinction during the coup, but to Madara the "fall of the Uchiha" would be when they forsake the ideals he believed in and he thought his clan believed in. Also, it's becoming more and more suspect that Madara doesn't want or care for having Obito as a partner and it feels as if Madara is trying to find a way to eliminate Obito from the equation and what better way than to use someone else.

One thing I was confused about however was, so far in the manga or anime I can't think of anyone turning into crows/ravens except for Itachi.