Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 51
  1. #1
    In detention
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    Posts
    1,011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Sasuke has tsukuyomi; yet he dosen't need it for susano'o.

    First of all, the mangekyou sharingan has 3 abilities.
    Amaterasu
    The first technique is amaterasu, the sun goddess. The flames of it are said to burn forever.

    Tsukuyomi
    The second technique, is tsukuyomi, the moon goddess. A powerful genjutsu.

    Susano'o
    The third power is Susano'o.

    Only people with two mangekyou eyes can activate susano'o.

    As confirmed by madara. Any two eyes can activate susano'o, as long as they have mangekyou. Their true power.
    So, the basic mangekyou sharingan has two abilities, then the special power.
    The special abilties, kamui that allows you to warp space and time, and Kotoamatsukami that allows you to control somebody without them knowing.
    Sasuke refers to susano'o as a third power. The left and right eye each hold a different ability. Kakashi's sucks in from a long range, obito from a short range. Following this logic, kotoamatsukami has another ability, though we will probably never know what it is.
    Last, why sasuke has tsukuyomi.

    Sasuke has all of itachi's eye abilities, plus EMS from his eyes. He dosen't need it for susano'o, he just needs both eyes.
    Edit: Sasuke's special ability is controlling his amaterasu via blaze release, Itachi's is his tsukuyomi mastery.
     
         
    Last edited by Narutofan4203; 12-26-2012 at 03:32 AM.

  2. #2
    テン Tenten テン Kárma's Avatar
    Status
    Kárma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The new world
    Posts
    13,967
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's the remix to ignition Hot
    and fresh out the kitchen Mama
    rollin that body got every man
    in here wishin Sippin on coke
    and rum I'm like so what I'm
    drunk It's the freakin weekend
    baby I'm about to have me some
    fun
     



    Re: Sasuke has tsukuyomi; yet he dosen't need it for susano'o.

    you seem to be forgetting about izanagi and izanami ....
     
         

  3. #3
    In detention
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    Posts
    1,011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke has tsukuyomi; yet he dosen't need it for susano'o.

    Quote Originally Posted by Saikyokage View Post
    you seem to be forgetting about izanagi and izanami ....
    Don't require MS as uchiha's were spamming them
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Status
    Kages is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    16,414
    Post Thanks / Like
    you were so close.
     

    Re: Sasuke has tsukuyomi; yet he dosen't need it for susano'o.

    It's already been stated that you need Tsukuyomi for Susanoo haha. Plus rep though

    Edit: it's not letting me rep you but good job
     
         

  5. #5
    In detention
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    Posts
    1,011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke has tsukuyomi; yet he dosen't need it for susano'o.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kages View Post
    It's already been stated that you need Tsukuyomi for Susanoo haha. Plus rep though
    thanks
     
         

  6. #6
    elite shinobi blackstar9's Avatar
    Status
    blackstar9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,429
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke has tsukuyomi; yet he dosen't need it for susano'o.

    Sasuke nor madara have tsukiyomi . Have you ever seen sasuke or madara say tsukiyomi when they put someone in a genjutsu ? No because they dont have it . Every jutsu they both share have the same name . Amatarasu or fire ball jutsu for example . However when sasuke or madara put someone in a genjutsu it clearly states sharingan genjutsu. Not tsukiyomi !
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,500
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: Sasuke has tsukuyomi; yet he dosen't need it for susano'o.

    You said that Madara backs your claims. Can you please provide a scan of this? And when he means two eyes, I do believe that means an eye that has Amaterasu and an eye that has Tsukuyomi.
     
         

  8. #8
    テン Tenten テン Kárma's Avatar
    Status
    Kárma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The new world
    Posts
    13,967
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's the remix to ignition Hot
    and fresh out the kitchen Mama
    rollin that body got every man
    in here wishin Sippin on coke
    and rum I'm like so what I'm
    drunk It's the freakin weekend
    baby I'm about to have me some
    fun
     



    Re: Sasuke has tsukuyomi; yet he dosen't need it for susano'o.

    actually they could have them simply never used it
     
         

  9. #9
    In detention
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    Posts
    1,011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke has tsukuyomi; yet he dosen't need it for susano'o.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thundercles View Post
    You said that Madara backs your claims. Can you please provide a scan of this? And when he means two eyes, I do believe that means an eye that has Amaterasu and an eye that has Tsukuyomi.
    Kamui is a special kind of mangekyou.
    Dosen't possess the two main abilities, but together can possess the main power.
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,500
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: Sasuke has tsukuyomi; yet he dosen't need it for susano'o.

    Quote Originally Posted by blackstar9 View Post
    Sasuke nor madara have tsukiyomi . Have you ever seen sasuke or madara say tsukiyomi when they put someone in a genjutsu ? No because they dont have it . Every jutsu they both share have the same name . Amatarasu or fire ball jutsu for example . However when sasuke or madara put someone in a genjutsu it clearly states sharingan genjutsu. Not tsukiyomi !

    Gonna destroy this real quick:

    "when you notice Sasuke using this "mere genjutsu" on Bee, his MS was activated. Why would he activate it to cast a "mere genjutsu"? He wouldn't. That is just plain stupid. Furthermore, his eye strained immediately after he used this tech, a la Itachi. Why would his eye strain from using a "mere genjutsu"? It wouldn't. The user's eye(s) strain when he uses a MS tech. Proof? How about we look at Itachi when he used Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, and Susano'o. His eyes strained everytime he used the techs. Sasuke's eyes strained when he used Amaterasu and Susano'o, pre-EMS. Why? Because they are MS techs. Your entire theory is invalid. /thread"

    Also, why would Madara not have Tsukuyomi? His plan is to become the jinky of the juubi and cast the Infinite Tsukuyomi.. wouldn't he kinda need that tech? Fail.
     
         

  11. #11
    In detention
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    Posts
    1,011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke has tsukuyomi; yet he dosen't need it for susano'o.

    Quote Originally Posted by Saikyokage View Post
    actually they could have them simply never used it
    It's clear madara does, but debatable for sasuke so that's why I made this thread
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,500
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: Sasuke has tsukuyomi; yet he dosen't need it for susano'o.

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    Kamui is a special kind of mangekyou.
    Dosen't possess the two main abilities, but together can possess the main power.
    So you say that Obito with his 1 MS can't cast Tsukuyomi? It is proven that he in fact can in both Road to Ninja AND the fact that he means to become the jinky instead of Madara to CAST THE INFINITE TSUKUYOMI ON THE MOON. You need both my friend, to unlock Susano'o. Show a scan of Madara stating this please.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Ero sennin jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Ero sennin jiraiya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,573
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke has tsukuyomi; yet he dosen't need it for susano'o.

    Man this argument is getting so old. I'm pretty sure Sasuke has tsukyomi as it was stated that its required for susanoo. You can assume Madara has it as well.

    I'm pretty sure it says this in one of the databooks. I don't think its ever explicitly stated in the manga that both tsuki and ama are required for susanoo, but i know Itachi says something about how it was the third technique awakened after he had learned to use both tsukuyomi and amaterasu.

    So unless the databook is a big liar, Sasuke and Madara can use tsuki.
     
         

  14. #14
    In detention
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    Posts
    1,011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke has tsukuyomi; yet he dosen't need it for susano'o.

    THIS IS FOR CLEARUP
    Everyone had a special ability, sasuke's mastery over amaterasu, itachi's over tsukuyomis, and Madara's over susano'o.
    The two main powers only appear in few though.
    Obito and Shisui possess a completely different MS technique, but not the main power. Shisui could've possibly had susano'o, as Obito could if he had two eyes.
     
         

  15. #15
    Espionage & Interrogation Dorohedoro's Avatar
    Status
    Dorohedoro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Village Hidden by Cannabis
    Posts
    70
    Post Thanks / Like
    meh
     

    Re: Sasuke has tsukuyomi; yet he dosen't need it for susano'o.

    as far as Koto goes... we did see Danzo use it to control mifune with what would have been his right eye, and Itachi stored the left eye in a crow, which later aided him to get freed from Edo Tensei because it had a "Protect Konoha" code on it. Maybe that's the two abilities? Here's a thought, before dying, Shisui transfers some of his powers to Itachi, and although he never actually implants Shisui's eye into his own socket, he is able to use the ability of writing a "protect Konoha" code, that attacked the Tobi after Itachi transfers his eye techniques to Sasuke... just a thought, but it would be cool to think that Sasuke may have some of Shisui's abilities...
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,500
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: Sasuke has tsukuyomi; yet he dosen't need it for susano'o.

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    THIS IS FOR CLEARUP
    Everyone had a special ability, sasuke's mastery over amaterasu, itachi's over tsukuyomis, and Madara's over susano'o.
    The two main powers only appear in few though.
    Obito and Shisui possess a completely different MS technique, but not the main power. Shisui could've possibly had susano'o, as Obito could if he had two eyes.
    Not unless they have Amaterasu and Tsuki
     
         

  17. #17
    In detention
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    Posts
    1,011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke has tsukuyomi; yet he dosen't need it for susano'o.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thundercles View Post
    So you say that Obito with his 1 MS can't cast Tsukuyomi? It is proven that he in fact can in both Road to Ninja AND the fact that he means to become the jinky instead of Madara to CAST THE INFINITE TSUKUYOMI ON THE MOON. You need both my friend, to unlock Susano'o. Show a scan of Madara stating this please.
    Madara says that for the full potential, you need both eyes.
    The full potential is susano'o, Madara unlocked his eyes full potential.
    Obito becoming the jinchuuriki of Juubi probably allowed him to cast tsukuyomi, it does have a huge sharinnegan.
     
         

  18. #18
    elite shinobi blackstar9's Avatar
    Status
    blackstar9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,429
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke has tsukuyomi; yet he dosen't need it for susano'o.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thundercles View Post
    Gonna destroy this real quick:

    "when you notice Sasuke using this "mere genjutsu" on Bee, his MS was activated. Why would he activate it to cast a "mere genjutsu"? He wouldn't. That is just plain stupid. Furthermore, his eye strained immediately after he used this tech, a la Itachi. Why would his eye strain from using a "mere genjutsu"? It wouldn't. The user's eye(s) strain when he uses a MS tech. Proof? How about we look at Itachi when he used Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, and Susano'o. His eyes strained everytime he used the techs. Sasuke's eyes strained when he used Amaterasu and Susano'o, pre-EMS. Why? Because they are MS techs. Your entire theory is invalid. /thread"

    Also, why would Madara not have Tsukuyomi? His plan is to become the jinky of the juubi and cast the Infinite Tsukuyomi.. wouldn't he kinda need that tech? Fail.
    Once again kishi distinguished the difference between tsukiyomi and sasuke and madara genjutsu by putting sharingan genjutsu . When they cast it . If they were using tsukiyomi it would say tsukiyomi !!! not sharingan genjutsu . Itachi says amaterasu when using it . sasuke says ameatarasu when using it . You get that ? There would be no need two name it two different things if it were the same technique . One more time ....... If it was the same technique it would be called the same thing
     
         

  19. #19
    In detention
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    Posts
    1,011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke has tsukuyomi; yet he dosen't need it for susano'o.

    Looking for the scan of where Itachi says he unlocked Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu then susano'o. The databook is misleading.
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,500
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: Sasuke has tsukuyomi; yet he dosen't need it for susano'o.

    Quote Originally Posted by blackstar9 View Post
    Once again kishi distinguished the difference between tsukiyomi and sasuke and madara genjutsu by putting sharingan genjutsu . When they cast it . If they were using tsukiyomi it would say tsukiyomi !!! not sharingan genjutsu . Itachi says amaterasu when using it . sasuke says ameatarasu when using it . You get that ? There would be no need two name it two different things if it were the same technique . One more time ....... If it was the same technique it would be called the same thing
    No, in the Bee fight, nothing was said. So your point is invalid. Plus, when Sasuke did say that, he had EMS activated. Show me the scan where Sasuke said :Sharingan genjutsu against Bee. Plus you will notice his eye strained after he caste the genjutsu. Why? Because it is Tsukuyomi...
     
         

  21. #21
    elite shinobi blackstar9's Avatar
    Status
    blackstar9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,429
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke has tsukuyomi; yet he dosen't need it for susano'o.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ero sennin jiraiya View Post
    Man this argument is getting so old. I'm pretty sure Sasuke has tsukyomi as it was stated that its required for susanoo. You can assume Madara has it as well.

    I'm pretty sure it says this in one of the databooks. I don't think its ever explicitly stated in the manga that both tsuki and ama are required for susanoo, but i know Itachi says something about how it was the third technique awakened after he had learned to use both tsukuyomi and amaterasu.

    So unless the databook is a big liar, Sasuke and Madara can use tsuki.
    prove it in the manga . not a data book .
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,500
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: Sasuke has tsukuyomi; yet he dosen't need it for susano'o.

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    Madara says that for the full potential, you need both eyes.
    The full potential is susano'o, Madara unlocked his eyes full potential.
    Obito becoming the jinchuuriki of Juubi probably allowed him to cast tsukuyomi, it does have a huge sharinnegan.
    You are looking into it too much. You need both eyes because 1 has Amaterasu and the other has Tsukuyomi.
    Why would being the jinky of the Juubi give you Tsukuyomi? That doesn't make sense.
     
         

  23. #23
    In detention
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    Posts
    1,011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke has tsukuyomi; yet he dosen't need it for susano'o.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thundercles View Post
    You are looking into it too much. You need both eyes because 1 has Amaterasu and the other has Tsukuyomi.
    Why would being the jinky of the Juubi give you Tsukuyomi? That doesn't make sense.
    The juubi started all chakra, whos to say not utilizing it's power can do such a thing?
    Obito was going along with the plan without madara.

    They all awoke within the day he got two mangekyou, however itachi unlocked the power of Tsuku and Amaterasu before susano'o.
     
         

  24. #24
    elite shinobi blackstar9's Avatar
    Status
    blackstar9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,429
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke has tsukuyomi; yet he dosen't need it for susano'o.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thundercles View Post
    No, in the Bee fight, nothing was said. So your point is invalid. Plus, when Sasuke did say that, he had EMS activated. Show me the scan where Sasuke said :Sharingan genjutsu against Bee. Plus you will notice his eye strained after he caste the genjutsu. Why? Because it is Tsukuyomi...
    Go back and read it yourself .And pay attention when you do . You will find in sasuke and madara case when they use genjutsu its called sharingan genjutsu . Never has it been called tsukiyomi by the author of the manga. When sasuke and itachi used genjutsu during the kabutomaru fight . In itachis panel it says tsukiyomi . In sasukes panel it sayus sharingan genjutsu. There is no need to call the jutsu two different names if its the same jutsu .
     
         

  25. #25
    In detention
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    Posts
    1,011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke has tsukuyomi; yet he dosen't need it for susano'o.

    Databook.. databook..
    The databook is misleading.
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •