Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 51
  1. #21
    elite shinobi blackstar9's Avatar
    Status
    blackstar9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,439
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke has tsukuyomi; yet he dosen't need it for susano'o.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ero sennin jiraiya View Post
    Man this argument is getting so old. I'm pretty sure Sasuke has tsukyomi as it was stated that its required for susanoo. You can assume Madara has it as well.

    I'm pretty sure it says this in one of the databooks. I don't think its ever explicitly stated in the manga that both tsuki and ama are required for susanoo, but i know Itachi says something about how it was the third technique awakened after he had learned to use both tsukuyomi and amaterasu.

    So unless the databook is a big liar, Sasuke and Madara can use tsuki.
    prove it in the manga . not a data book .
     
         

  2. #22
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,502
    Location
    US
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: Sasuke has tsukuyomi; yet he dosen't need it for susano'o.

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    Madara says that for the full potential, you need both eyes.
    The full potential is susano'o, Madara unlocked his eyes full potential.
    Obito becoming the jinchuuriki of Juubi probably allowed him to cast tsukuyomi, it does have a huge sharinnegan.
    You are looking into it too much. You need both eyes because 1 has Amaterasu and the other has Tsukuyomi.
    Why would being the jinky of the Juubi give you Tsukuyomi? That doesn't make sense.
     
         

  3. #23
    Banned
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,026
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke has tsukuyomi; yet he dosen't need it for susano'o.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thundercles View Post
    You are looking into it too much. You need both eyes because 1 has Amaterasu and the other has Tsukuyomi.
    Why would being the jinky of the Juubi give you Tsukuyomi? That doesn't make sense.
    The juubi started all chakra, whos to say not utilizing it's power can do such a thing?
    Obito was going along with the plan without madara.

    They all awoke within the day he got two mangekyou, however itachi unlocked the power of Tsuku and Amaterasu before susano'o.
     
         

  4. #24
    elite shinobi blackstar9's Avatar
    Status
    blackstar9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,439
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke has tsukuyomi; yet he dosen't need it for susano'o.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thundercles View Post
    No, in the Bee fight, nothing was said. So your point is invalid. Plus, when Sasuke did say that, he had EMS activated. Show me the scan where Sasuke said :Sharingan genjutsu against Bee. Plus you will notice his eye strained after he caste the genjutsu. Why? Because it is Tsukuyomi...
    Go back and read it yourself .And pay attention when you do . You will find in sasuke and madara case when they use genjutsu its called sharingan genjutsu . Never has it been called tsukiyomi by the author of the manga. When sasuke and itachi used genjutsu during the kabutomaru fight . In itachis panel it says tsukiyomi . In sasukes panel it sayus sharingan genjutsu. There is no need to call the jutsu two different names if its the same jutsu .
     
         

  5. #25
    Banned
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,026
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke has tsukuyomi; yet he dosen't need it for susano'o.

    Databook.. databook..
    The databook is misleading.
     
         

  6. #26
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,502
    Location
    US
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: Sasuke has tsukuyomi; yet he dosen't need it for susano'o.

    Quote Originally Posted by blackstar9 View Post
    Go back and read it yourself .And pay attention when you do . You will find in sasuke and madara case when they use genjutsu its called sharingan genjutsu . Never has it been called tsukiyomi by the author of the manga. When sasuke and itachi used genjutsu during the kabutomaru fight . In itachis panel it says tsukiyomi . In sasukes panel it sayus sharingan genjutsu. There is no need to call the jutsu two different names if its the same jutsu .
    I did. And you are being a retard right now. In that fight, it does not say Sharingan genjutsu... It says nothing. But you will notice that his MS is activated and his eye, the one that casted the genjutsu is strained... That is clear enough evidence that it was a MS tech..not a goddamn Sharingan tech. Jesus i am talking to a ****ing wall.
     
         

  7. #27
    elite shinobi blackstar9's Avatar
    Status
    blackstar9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,439
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke has tsukuyomi; yet he dosen't need it for susano'o.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thundercles View Post
    I did. And you are being a retard right now. In that fight, it does not say Sharingan genjutsu... It says nothing. But you will notice that his MS is activated and his eye, the one that casted the genjutsu is strained... That is clear enough evidence that it was a MS tech..not a goddamn Sharingan tech. Jesus i am talking to a ****ing wall.
    Ok ll say it slow . since your not that bright . You have never seen sasuke or madara ever say tsukiyomi when usimg genjutsu . What you have seen them say when using genjutsu is sharingan genjutsu. Example during the kabuto fight . Itachi genjutsu said tsukiyomi in sasuke panel it said sharingan genjutsu. When madara fought the fodder ninja after being summoned . And when madara trapped the 4th raikage it said sharingan genjutsu . Never did it say tsukiyomi . On the other hand all techs that uchiha share have the same name . When itachi uses ametarasu he says ametarasu . When sasuke uses ametarasu he says ametarasu. theu both say fireball jutsu . If the jutsu was the same it would have the same name .
     
         

  8. #28
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,550
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke has tsukuyomi; yet he dosen't need it for susano'o.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thundercles View Post
    I did. And you are being a retard right now. In that fight, it does not say Sharingan genjutsu... It says nothing. But you will notice that his MS is activated and his eye, the one that casted the genjutsu is strained... That is clear enough evidence that it was a MS tech..not a goddamn Sharingan tech. Jesus i am talking to a ****ing wall.
     
         

  9. #29
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,502
    Location
    US
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: Sasuke has tsukuyomi; yet he dosen't need it for susano'o.

    Quote Originally Posted by blackstar9 View Post
    Ok ll say it slow . since your not that bright . You have never seen sasuke or madara ever say tsukiyomi when usimg genjutsu . What you have seen them say when using genjutsu is sharingan genjutsu. Example during the kabuto fight . Itachi genjutsu said tsukiyomi in sasuke panel it said sharingan genjutsu. When madara fought the fodder ninja after being summoned . And when madara trapped the 4th raikage it said sharingan genjutsu . Never did it say tsukiyomi . On the other hand all techs that uchiha share have the same name . When itachi uses ametarasu he says ametarasu . When sasuke uses ametarasu he says ametarasu. theu both say fireball jutsu . If the jutsu was the same it would have the same name .

    No, I understand what you are getting at. But please, look at the Sasuke vs Bee fight. When he activated his MS and caste a genjutsu on Bee...nothing was said. But immediately after he caste it, his eye began to strain. Why would it strain from a simple genjutsu? Because it wasn't. It was Tsukuyomi. Now disprove this.

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Kidgamer, you obviously do not know what I am referencing. I'm not talking about Sasuke vs Kabuto.. Sasuke vs Bee. Please read all before you attempt to discredit me.
     
         

  10. #30
    Supreme Sifu of the Fists Strata Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Strata Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,589
    Location
    Learning Hado and Kido Spells under Blinkie Uchiha in Karakura Town.
    I am back! Let the celebration
    begin!
     

    Re: Sasuke has tsukuyomi; yet he dosen't need it for susano'o.

    Quote Originally Posted by Saikyokage View Post
    you seem to be forgetting about izanagi and izanami ....
    Danzo didn't have a MS, and yet he was using Izanagi quite effectively.
     
         

  11. #31
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,502
    Location
    US
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: Sasuke has tsukuyomi; yet he dosen't need it for susano'o.

    You know what? Let this be an antidote to your stupidity:

    Note that "Sharingan Genjutsu" is not said at all. And his MS is, indeed, activated.

    After casting this "Sharingan genjutsu" as some would claim, his eye strained just like Itachi's when he caste Tsukuyomi... Why?
    Because it IS Tsukuyomi. He wouldn't activate MS to just do a simple genjutsu. He was strutting his MS techs. Not the same old silliness.

    Note: This is a response to Black star
     
         

  12. #32
    elite shinobi blackstar9's Avatar
    Status
    blackstar9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,439
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke has tsukuyomi; yet he dosen't need it for susano'o.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thundercles View Post
    You know what? Let this be an antidote to your stupidity:

    Note that "Sharingan Genjutsu" is not said at all. And his MS is, indeed, activated.

    After casting this "Sharingan genjutsu" as some would claim, his eye strained just like Itachi's when he caste Tsukuyomi... Why?
    Because it IS Tsukuyomi. He wouldn't activate MS to just do a simple genjutsu. He was strutting his MS techs. Not the same old silliness.

    Note: This is a response to Black star
    stop embarrasing yourself !!! you cant prove sasuke has tsukiyomi . your best argument is that sasukes eyes bled after putting bee in a genjutsu so it must be tsukiyomi...... Manga over your opinion . Show me a scan where sasuke says tsukiyomi while using a genjutsu then you will have some credibility. On the other hand i can show you where both madara and sasuke say sharingan genjutsu . Whenever a character uses the same technique they call it by its name . Naruto and jiriya called it rasengan . Itachi and sasuke called it susanoo . Itachi and sasuke called it ametarasu. All of a sudden with tsukiyomi they got different names for the same tech ? No that doesnt make sense. If sasuke or madara used tsukiyomi they would say it . Tsukiyomi is unique to itachi . Like ka is unique to shisui and inferno style is unique to sasuke .
     
         

  13. #33
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,502
    Location
    US
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: Sasuke has tsukuyomi; yet he dosen't need it for susano'o.

    Quote Originally Posted by blackstar9 View Post
    stop embarrasing yourself !!! you cant prove sasuke has tsukiyomi . your best argument is that sasukes eyes bled after putting bee in a genjutsu so it must be tsukiyomi...... Manga over your opinion . Show me a scan where sasuke says tsukiyomi while using a genjutsu then you will have some credibility. On the other hand i can show you where both madara and sasuke say sharingan genjutsu . Whenever a character uses the same technique they call it by its name . Naruto and jiriya called it rasengan . Itachi and sasuke called it susanoo . Itachi and sasuke called it ametarasu. All of a sudden with tsukiyomi they got different names for the same tech ? No that doesnt make sense. If sasuke or madara used tsukiyomi they would say it . Tsukiyomi is unique to itachi . Like ka is unique to shisui and inferno style is unique to sasuke .
    So, how do you explain the strain in his eye? You have failed to explain that. It mirrors Itachi's symptoms when he uses Tsukuyomi. And how the hell is Tsukuyomi unique to only Itachi? Obviously Madara and Obito have the tech so as to utilize this jutsu for their plan. And your theory of they will say whatever tech's name when using it, is FALSE. I just showed you a scan clearly disproving that statement. Furthermore, if you want to know why Sasuke hasn't used Tsukuyomi after Bee, then it is because he clearly wasn't proficient enough to wield it. And to refute what the Databook says is a req for Susano'o is absolutely silly. It hasn't been proven false yet. Until otherwise stated in the manga, it is cannon. If you are so correct, then explain that tech used on Bee. And why MS was activated to use a "Sharingan" genjutsu.
     
         

  14. #34
    Academy Student
    Status
    Starvenge is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    9
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke has tsukuyomi; yet he dosen't need it for susano'o.

    Psst, I'm too lazy to find the scan but in Sasuke vs Danzo's fight, Obito said that Sasuke's Tsukuyomi is not as strong as Itachi's, but he used it to win the fight making Danzo think that he had 1 Sharingan left.
    He also used Tsukuyomi gainst Bee...

    Just because he doesn't yell "TSUKUYOMI" doens't mean he doesn't use it. derp
     
         

  15. #35
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,502
    Location
    US
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: Sasuke has tsukuyomi; yet he dosen't need it for susano'o.

    Quote Originally Posted by Starvenge View Post
    Psst, I'm too lazy to find the scan but in Sasuke vs Danzo's fight, Obito said that Sasuke's Tsukuyomi is not as strong as Itachi's, but he used it to win the fight making Danzo think that he had 1 Sharingan left.
    He also used Tsukuyomi gainst Bee...

    Just because he doesn't yell "TSUKUYOMI" doens't mean he doesn't use it. derp
    I agree with the Bee statement and your final sentence. Thank you
     
         

  16. #36
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,550
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke has tsukuyomi; yet he dosen't need it for susano'o.

    Quote Originally Posted by blackstar9 View Post
    stop embarrasing yourself !!! you cant prove sasuke has tsukiyomi . your best argument is that sasukes eyes bled after putting bee in a genjutsu so it must be tsukiyomi...... Manga over your opinion . Show me a scan where sasuke says tsukiyomi while using a genjutsu then you will have some credibility. On the other hand i can show you where both madara and sasuke say sharingan genjutsu . Whenever a character uses the same technique they call it by its name . Naruto and jiriya called it rasengan . Itachi and sasuke called it susanoo . Itachi and sasuke called it ametarasu. All of a sudden with tsukiyomi they got different names for the same tech ? No that doesnt make sense. If sasuke or madara used tsukiyomi they would say it . Tsukiyomi is unique to itachi . Like ka is unique to shisui and inferno style is unique to sasuke .
    The fact that some believe a simple Shape Manipulation is Sasuke's second Mangekyo power is very odd to me..but debating is pointless because Kishimoto has already made his statement on the matter.

     
         

  17. #37
    elite shinobi blackstar9's Avatar
    Status
    blackstar9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,439
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke has tsukuyomi; yet he dosen't need it for susano'o.

    Quote Originally Posted by Starvenge View Post
    Psst, I'm too lazy to find the scan but in Sasuke vs Danzo's fight, Obito said that Sasuke's Tsukuyomi is not as strong as Itachi's, but he used it to win the fight making Danzo think that he had 1 Sharingan left.
    He also used Tsukuyomi gainst Bee...

    Just because he doesn't yell "TSUKUYOMI" doens't mean he doesn't use it. derp
    Umm no the proper translation is your illusion is nothing compared to itachi tsukiyomi. Not your tsukiyomi is nothing compared to itachi tsukiyomi.
     
         

  18. #38
    elite shinobi blackstar9's Avatar
    Status
    blackstar9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,439
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke has tsukuyomi; yet he dosen't need it for susano'o.

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    The fact that some believe a simple Shape Manipulation is Sasuke's second Mangekyo power is very odd to me..but debating is pointless because Kishimoto has already made his statement on the matter.

    The same data book that said oro was sealed away forever? Because the databook contradicts the manga!
     
         

  19. #39
    elite shinobi blackstar9's Avatar
    Status
    blackstar9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,439
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke has tsukuyomi; yet he dosen't need it for susano'o.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thundercles View Post
    So, how do you explain the strain in his eye? You have failed to explain that. It mirrors Itachi's symptoms when he uses Tsukuyomi. And how the hell is Tsukuyomi unique to only Itachi? Obviously Madara and Obito have the tech so as to utilize this jutsu for their plan. And your theory of they will say whatever tech's name when using it, is FALSE. I just showed you a scan clearly disproving that statement. Furthermore, if you want to know why Sasuke hasn't used Tsukuyomi after Bee, then it is because he clearly wasn't proficient enough to wield it. And to refute what the Databook says is a req for Susano'o is absolutely silly. It hasn't been proven false yet. Until otherwise stated in the manga, it is cannon. If you are so correct, then explain that tech used on Bee. And why MS was activated to use a "Sharingan" genjutsu.
    So your saying because his eye strained that proves it was tsukiyomi ? Sasuke eye strained when using inferno style does that mean its its not inferno style its really itachis ametarasu? Immediate no. During the fight with bee sasuke didn't use a name for the genjutsu he used.but that doesn't prove he has tsukiyomi
    ...
     
         

  20. #40
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,550
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke has tsukuyomi; yet he dosen't need it for susano'o.

    Quote Originally Posted by blackstar9 View Post
    The same data book that said oro was sealed away forever? Because the databook contradicts the manga!
    Thats all you got? Come on now, I expected a better rebuttal than that.

    'That' Orochimaru was sealed away forever, a new Oro was formed through his Senjutsu chakra and a piece of Kabuto's body..there is no contradiction at all.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •