Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 101
  1. #1
    Senior Member Senju clan24's Avatar
    Status
    Senju clan24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Crack house round the Block
    Posts
    1,235
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    I know what That Jutsu is :)

    While naruto was training with jiriaya... jiraiya stated that naruto was the only one with enough chakra to master That jutsu which is the jutsu that even the Fourth Hokage couldn't master...

    Before the timeskip Naruto and Sasuke where equal. But after sasuke was way stronger than naruto and we all know that nobody trains harder than Naruto and learns a tech as fast as him so i believe thats because Jiraiya spent most of his time trying to teach naruto how to control the kyuubi and how to one day perform that jutsu

    That Jutsu is the reaper death seal

    I believe Minato created the reaper death seal to protect the village from major threats but the problem was that it would kill and suck him in as well (thats why it is incomplete) .. I believe that minato created it and also developed the jutsu with the third hokage . And i am sure minato thought he would have been able to master the reaper death seal before he actually used it. My point is that naruto will learn or already know the reaper death seal and he will be able to perform a complete version of that jutsu and actually be able to pull souls out as well as seal them away without getting his soul trapped for eternity.

    And those that say no it cant happen because they said jinchurikis cant use it... you tell me how many jinchurikis even tried RDS lol i believe they said that because the body and chakra of a jinchuriki is imbalanced and unstable because normal jinchurikis dont get along with their beast and the beast usually hate's its host and wants to kill them... BUT Naruto could pull the jutsu off because he is one with the kyuubi now
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Status
    Kages is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    16,511
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    True.
     
         

  3. #3
    RikerSalad's Avatar
    Status
    RikerSalad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    My toxic mind.
    Posts
    28,722
    Post Thanks / Like
    #unbanmybaeannieshebeinnocent
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Nope. Minato said non-Jinchuriki can't use it. That means Naruto is unable to even learn the "incomplete" version, thus making it impossible for Naruto to complete it.
     
         

  4. #4
    LordMadara narutoblitz's Avatar
    Status
    narutoblitz is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    1,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    マダラ様
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    It's stated absolutely nowhere in the series that Jinchuruki cannot use RDS. This is some arbitrary BS concocted by idiots on NarutoBase.
     
         

  5. #5
    the world reckoning the worlds Bane's Avatar
    Status
    the worlds Bane is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    25
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    Nope. Minato said non-Jinchuriki can't use it. That means Naruto is unable to even learn the "incomplete" version, thus making it impossible for Naruto to complete it.
    what he said
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member Senju clan24's Avatar
    Status
    Senju clan24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Crack house round the Block
    Posts
    1,235
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    Nope. Minato said non-Jinchuriki can't use it. That means Naruto is unable to even learn the "incomplete" version, thus making it impossible for Naruto to complete it.
    Did you not here my theory on that above lol... And those that say no it cant happen because they said jinchurikis cant use it... you tell me how many jinchurikis even tried RDS lol i believe they said that because the body and chakra of a jinchuriki is imbalanced and unstable because normal jinchurikis dont get along with their beast and the beast usually hate's its host and wants to kill them... BUT Naruto could pull the jutsu off because he is one with the kyuubi now

    Maybe minato didnt know it was imcomplete and jiraiya probably figured that out after minato died
     
         

  7. #7
    RikerSalad's Avatar
    Status
    RikerSalad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    My toxic mind.
    Posts
    28,722
    Post Thanks / Like
    #unbanmybaeannieshebeinnocent
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Quote Originally Posted by narutoblitz View Post
    It's stated absolutely nowhere in the series that Jinchuruki cannot use RDS. This is some arbitrary BS concocted by idiots on NarutoBase.
    Suck it, Blitz
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member xXBlazinNinXx's Avatar
    Status
    xXBlazinNinXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Canada is all you have to know, for now :P
    Posts
    1,397
    Post Thanks / Like
    After a long time! I'm Back!
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    The rasengan
     
         

  9. #9
    RikerSalad's Avatar
    Status
    RikerSalad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    My toxic mind.
    Posts
    28,722
    Post Thanks / Like
    #unbanmybaeannieshebeinnocent
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju clan24 View Post
    Did you not here my theory on that above lol... And those that say no it cant happen because they said jinchurikis cant use it... you tell me how many jinchurikis even tried RDS lol i believe they said that because the body and chakra of a jinchuriki is imbalanced and unstable because normal jinchurikis dont get along with their beast and the beast usually hate's its host and wants to kill them... BUT Naruto could pull the jutsu off because he is one with the kyuubi now

    Maybe minato didnt know it was imcomplete and jiraiya probably figured that out after minato died
    Sorry, but the manga shoots your theory down. Is there a chance you may be right? Yes, but right now, the facts prove your theory false.
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member xXBlazinNinXx's Avatar
    Status
    xXBlazinNinXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Canada is all you have to know, for now :P
    Posts
    1,397
    Post Thanks / Like
    After a long time! I'm Back!
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    Suck it, Blitz
    I hate how some people can't read the manga let alone remember key parts lol and good one on the comeback show the noobs
     
         

  11. #11
    Member jm2oo9's Avatar
    Status
    jm2oo9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    82
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    i dont mean to rain on your ideas but i can almost tell you its not the reaper death seal...think back to when naruto first got the nine tails power and he went to close him back into the cage...using the Torii Seal in witch the nine tails said this is the 6 paths........but never finished he line...i believe "that justu" was what he was talking about..think about it he studied under his wife mom learning Fūinjutsu..he also studied the seal his wife was bearing at the time...pervy sage noted him self that his father left the key for naruto because he believe he would one day try to gain control of the nine tails in order to save the world
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member Senju clan24's Avatar
    Status
    Senju clan24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Crack house round the Block
    Posts
    1,235
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Quote Originally Posted by jm2oo9 View Post
    i dont mean to rain on your ideas but i can almost tell you its not the reaper death seal...think back to when naruto first got the nine tails power and he went to close him back into the cage...using the Torii Seal in witch the nine tails said this is the 6 paths........but never finished he line...i believe "that justu" was what he was talking about..think about it he studied under his wife mom learning Fūinjutsu..he also studied the seal his wife was bearing at the time...pervy sage noted him self that his father left the key for naruto because he believe he would one day try to gain control of the nine tails in order to save the world
    Jiraiya said that jutsu was a jutsu the fourth couldnt master that tori seal is simple lmao and the reaper death seal fits the bill
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Senju clan24's Avatar
    Status
    Senju clan24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Crack house round the Block
    Posts
    1,235
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Quote Originally Posted by xXBlazinNinXx View Post
    I hate how some people can't read the manga let alone remember key parts lol and good one on the comeback show the noobs
    Who you callen a noob watch when i am right... you all will call kishi a troll but a JINCHURIKI THAT IS ONE WITH HIS HOST SHOULD BE ABLE TO USE THE SEAL
     
         

  14. #14
    RikerSalad's Avatar
    Status
    RikerSalad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    My toxic mind.
    Posts
    28,722
    Post Thanks / Like
    #unbanmybaeannieshebeinnocent
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju clan24 View Post
    Who you callen a noob watch when i am right... you all will call kishi a troll but a JINCHURIKI THAT IS ONE WITH HIS HOST SHOULD BE ABLE TO USE THE SEAL
    How are you right when the manga itself proves you wrong?
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Status
    ThomasJeffersonwasasadist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,360
    Post Thanks / Like
    Horny and sadistic with a dash
    of racism
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    hermioncage is the shiz. possibly
     
         

  16. #16
    Member jm2oo9's Avatar
    Status
    jm2oo9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    82
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju clan24 View Post
    Jiraiya said that jutsu was a jutsu the fourth couldnt master that tori seal is simple lmao and the reaper death seal fits the bill
    Im sorry you still dont get it...how is the tori seal easy to master when his own wife could not tame the nine tails..heck if it was that easy then im pretty sure she would not have need him for the birth sine something as powerful as the tori seal stop the nine tails in the middle of a tail beast bomb and shatter it sending him to the grown unable to move not once did naruto use it on him but twice both times taming the beast...remember right before the 4th died he left the key with pervy sage..who didnt not mention it to no one until when...he trained young naruto opening the seal so he could get use to kuruma will...but he knew it was too much so pervy sage kept his hopes up by saying he could master something not even the 4th could..
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Senju clan24's Avatar
    Status
    Senju clan24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Crack house round the Block
    Posts
    1,235
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    How are you right when the manga itself proves you wrong?
    Are you fuccen retarded... i bet you thought Obito was really dead to huh.... you are one of those types of people who pointed to the manga then and told me i was wrong about him being tobi I WAS RIGHT THEN... And you are to naive to under stand how the manga changes everyday and the stuff that happened in the past isnt law and aint written in stone and they have nothing to do with now or the future... Stupid WAKE UP
     
         

  18. #18
    RikerSalad's Avatar
    Status
    RikerSalad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    My toxic mind.
    Posts
    28,722
    Post Thanks / Like
    #unbanmybaeannieshebeinnocent
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju clan24 View Post
    Are you fuccen retarded... i bet you thought Obito was really dead to huh.... you are one of those types of people who pointed to the manga then and told me i was wrong about him being tobi I WAS RIGHT THEN... And you are to naive to under stand how the manga changes everyday and the stuff that happened in the past isnt law and aint written in stone and they have nothing to do with now or the future... Stupid WAKE UP
    Like I said before, there is indeed a chance you're right. However, the manga right now proves you wrong. Right now, you're wrong. So stop acting like you're 100% right.
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member Senju clan24's Avatar
    Status
    Senju clan24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Crack house round the Block
    Posts
    1,235
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Quote Originally Posted by jm2oo9 View Post
    im sorry you still dont get it...how is the tori seal easy to master when his own wife could not tame the nine tails..heck if it was that easy then im pretty sure she would not have need him for the birth sine something as powerful as the tori seal stop the nine tails in the middle of a tail beast bomb and shatter it sending him to the grown unable to move not once did naruto use it on him but twice both times taming the beast...remember right before the 4th died he left the key with pervy sage..who didnt not mention it to no one until when...he trained young naruto opening the seal so he could get use to kuruma will...but he knew it was too much so pervy sage kept his hopes up by saying he could master something not even the 4th could..
    let me shut you up... Jiraiya said for naruto to learn "that jutsu" and to master the jutsu that minato couldnt... Naruto would need the nine tails chakra .... Naruto didnt use the nine tails chakra to complete or learn the tori seal did he.... So no your wrong

    Btw his wife was lucky to be alive after the beast was extracted let alone try to tame the nine tails
     
         
    Last edited by Senju clan24; 12-26-2012 at 04:18 AM.

  20. #20
    Senior Member Senju clan24's Avatar
    Status
    Senju clan24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Crack house round the Block
    Posts
    1,235
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    Like I said before, there is indeed a chance you're right. However, the manga right now proves you wrong. Right now, you're wrong. So stop acting like you're 100% right.
    For now
     
         

  21. #21
    Member jm2oo9's Avatar
    Status
    jm2oo9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    82
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju clan24 View Post
    let me shut you up... Jiraiya said for naruto to learn "that jutsu" and to master the jutsu that minato couldnt... Naruto would need the nine tails chakra .... Naruto didnt use the nine tails chakra to complete or learn the tori seal did he.... So no your wrong

    Btw his wife was lucky to be alive after the beast was extracted let alone try to tame the nine tails
    2 things my man and i will give you the manga proof with the chapters 1 a JINCHURIKI can not use the reaper death seal....the 4th hokage the person who invited this move said so him self the only way i can seal him(kuruma) a non JINCHURIKI was with the reaper death seal..i believe someone already posted it in your threads and 2 you still don't get the point im making...i should be the 1 shutting up but im enjoying this so i will say it once more if the tori seal was not important why didn't kishi finish off what the nine tails said once he saw it..??? naruto is the second ninja to ever use the tori seal can you guess the first? and in order to use the tori seal he needed what?? you got it the very key left behind by his dad.. he did not get the tori seal until he defeated the nine tails and got his chakra.
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member Senju clan24's Avatar
    Status
    Senju clan24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Crack house round the Block
    Posts
    1,235
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Quote Originally Posted by jm2oo9 View Post
    2 things my man and i will give you the manga proof with the chapters 1 a JINCHURIKI can not use the reaper death seal....the 4th hokage the person who invited this move said so him self the only way i can seal him(kuruma) a non JINCHURIKI was with the reaper death seal..i believe someone already posted it in your threads and 2 you still don't get the point im making...i should be the 1 shutting up but im enjoying this so i will say it once more if the tori seal was not important why didn't kishi finish off what the nine tails said once he saw it..??? naruto is the second ninja to ever use the tori seal can you guess the first? and in order to use the tori seal he needed what?? you got it the very key left behind by his dad.. he did not get the tori seal until he defeated the nine tails and got his chakra.

    he did not get the tori seal until he defeated the nine tails and got his chakra???
    . DUMB DUMB YOU SAID THAT HE STOPPED THE NINE TAILS DURING BATTLE WITH THE TORI SEAL TWICE I RECALL THAT IS WHAT YOU SAID LOL YOU ARE SO DUMB LOL NOW YOU SAY HE DIDNT USE IT UNTIL AFTER THE FIGHT WAS OVER LMAO... ILL REPEAT THIS ...Jiraiya said for naruto to learn "that jutsu" and to master the jutsu that minato couldnt... Naruto would need the nine tails chakra .... Naruto didnt use the nine tails chakra to complete or learn the tori seal did he.... So no your wrong

    he didnt need the nine tails chakra to learn Tori seal
     
         
    Last edited by Senju clan24; 12-26-2012 at 04:48 AM.

  23. #23
    Member jm2oo9's Avatar
    Status
    jm2oo9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    82
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju clan24 View Post

    he did not get the tori seal until he defeated the nine tails and got his chakra???
    . DUMB DUMB YOU SAID THAT HE STOPPED THE NINE TAILS DURING BATTLE WITH THE TORI SEAL TWICE I RECALL THAT IS WHAT YOU SAID LOL YOU ARE SO DUMB LOL NOW YOU SAY HE DIDNT USE IT UNTIL AFTER THE FIGHT WAS OVER LMAO... ILL REPEAT THIS ...Jiraiya said for naruto to learn "that jutsu" and to master the jutsu that minato couldnt... Naruto would need the nine tails chakra .... Naruto didnt use the nine tails chakra to complete or learn the tori seal did he.... So no your wrong

    he didnt need the nine tails chakra to learn Tori seal
    ok..this is my last post..lol..because i see you really believe in your post..and power to it man but facts are facts yes in his first official fight with the nine tails he used the tori seal at the end of there fight when the nine tails got mad that he took his chakra and attempt to hit him with the tail beast bomb.. he also use the tori seal when the nine tails wanted to chat with him while heading out to the battlefield and he mentioned sasuke name and how he could not even save him...please in your own words..thoughts tell me how he got the tori seal..because i need to know..you are obsessed with the thought that he is learning a move that 1 is a kinjustu 2 since the death of the third and forth hokage who else knows the seals....dont say pervy sage because if he knew it he would have killed pain with it since he knew he was gonna die any way..and as i said only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 people ever used the tori seal....who was the first??????????? think about that! i was used to keep all the tail beasts at bay when need...use your brain man..
     
         

  24. #24
    Academy Student
    Status
    Erox is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Reaper death seal? My god these theory's keep getting crazier. Well lets think about it, what jutsu would naruto need demon chakra for that his father couldn't perfect? Oh idk, maybe....bijuu bomb?! You know, the one that is almost exactly like the rasengan that his father invented? Nah that makes too much sense...
     
         

  25. #25
    Member jm2oo9's Avatar
    Status
    jm2oo9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    82
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Erox View Post
    Reaper death seal? My god these theory's keep getting crazier. Well lets think about it, what jutsu would naruto need demon chakra for that his father couldn't perfect? Oh idk, maybe....bijuu bomb?! You know, the one that is almost exactly like the rasengan that his father invented? Nah that makes too much sense...
    aww man somebody has sense on this thread thank goodness..
     
         

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •