Page 2 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 101
  1. #26
    Senior Member Senju clan24's Avatar
    Status
    Senju clan24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Crack house round the Block
    Posts
    1,190
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Erox View Post
    Reaper death seal? My god these theory's keep getting crazier. Well lets think about it, what jutsu would naruto need demon chakra for that his father couldn't perfect? Oh idk, maybe....bijuu bomb?! You know, the one that is almost exactly like the rasengan that his father invented? Nah that makes too much sense...
    Jiraiya i bet called "that jutsu" not by its name because RDS brought back bad memories because it did take the life of his favorite student and succesor lol the rasengan lol Kakashi already finished that up and mentioned how it wasnt complete and they did complete it became this



    Go find a nother way to be a ****... WELCOME TO NB
     
         

  2. #27
    Senior Member Senju clan24's Avatar
    Status
    Senju clan24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Crack house round the Block
    Posts
    1,190
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Quote Originally Posted by jm2oo9 View Post
    ok..this is my last post..lol..because i see you really believe in your post..and power to it man but facts are facts yes in his first official fight with the nine tails he used the tori seal at the end of there fight when the nine tails got mad that he took his chakra and attempt to hit him with the tail beast bomb.. he also use the tori seal when the nine tails wanted to chat with him while heading out to the battlefield and he mentioned sasuke name and how he could not even save him...please in your own words..thoughts tell me how he got the tori seal..because i need to know..you are obsessed with the thought that he is learning a move that 1 is a kinjustu 2 since the death of the third and forth hokage who else knows the seals....dont say pervy sage because if he knew it he would have killed pain with it since he knew he was gonna die any way..and as i said only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 people ever used the tori seal....who was the first??????????? think about that! i was used to keep all the tail beasts at bay when need...use your brain man..
    Kushina more than likely gave naruto (or taught him the tori seal and minato just gave jiraiya the key duhhh) BTW Jiraiya didnt use reaper death seal because the paths of pain wasnt really nagato and they were only zombies being controlled by chakra rods

    lol ANYTHING YOU SAY I WILL SHUT YOU DOWN
     
         

  3. #28
    Eins, Zwei, Drei! ★ Kazemaru's Avatar
    Status
    Kazemaru is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Cram School
    Posts
    201
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    i thought jiraiya was referring to the rasengan-->rasen shuriken-->bijuu bomb. maybe i read it wrong. im too lazy to go and find the pages to reread it, so whatever.
     
         

  4. #29
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,678
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    jinjuriki cant use RDS..
     
         

  5. #30
    Senior Member Senju clan24's Avatar
    Status
    Senju clan24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Crack house round the Block
    Posts
    1,190
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kazemaru View Post
    i thought jiraiya was referring to the rasengan-->rasen shuriken-->bijuu bomb. maybe i read it wrong. im too lazy to go and find the pages to reread it, so whatever.
    Naruto and jiriaya discussing that jutsu was after the timeskip... they showed flashback during shippuden of jiraiya discussing "That Jutsu" during their training. i guarantee it isnt rasengan because he knew rasengan already and kakashi taught him shuriken and bujuu boomb is what he does now in beat mode..... they have a name and is something jiraiya would have no problem saying without speaking in code
     
         

  6. #31
    Senior Member Senju clan24's Avatar
    Status
    Senju clan24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Crack house round the Block
    Posts
    1,190
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    jinjuriki cant use RDS..
    not going over this read my previous posts SMDH... Obito was supposedly dead to wasnt he
     
         

  7. #32
    Member jm2oo9's Avatar
    Status
    jm2oo9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    82
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju clan24 View Post
    Kushina more than likely gave naruto (or taught him the tori seal and minato just gave jiraiya the key duhhh) BTW Jiraiya didnt use reaper death seal because the paths of pain wasnt really nagato and they were only zombies being controlled by chakra rods

    lol ANYTHING YOU SAY I WILL SHUT YOU DOWN
    OMG!!!!!!! im loving this buddy so please tell me again how did his mother teach him this technique..that if she already knew how too use then as i said before she would not have need the 4th to suppress the nine tails chakra heck that's the point of the tori seal not even the nine tails can break free from the tori seal but of course you just told me his mom showed him how to use it wrong...she used chakra chains to suppress the nine tails..fact she even used her chains inside naruto during there fight she had no need for the tori seal my friend..and i will say this again the first person to ever use the seal was the Rikudō Sennin fact again!!!!!! so what justu the 4th left for him to master the same the Rikudō Sennin use to tame all 9 beasts at 1 time my friend..think about it when the 4 tails swallowed him he was able to go inside its conscience thanks to the new powers that came with the nine tails chakra..and when each tailed beast gave him a portion of there chakra how do you think he stored it inside his body the tori seal..oh and i forgot to mention with the key on his possession and taming the nine tails he got a new power..something the nine tails didn't see in a while...wow what is that the tori seal...
     
         

  8. #33
    Senior Member Senju clan24's Avatar
    Status
    Senju clan24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Crack house round the Block
    Posts
    1,190
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Quote Originally Posted by jm2oo9 View Post
    OMG!!!!!!! im loving this buddy so please tell me again how did his mother teach him this technique..that if she already knew how too use then as i said before she would not have need the 4th to suppress the nine tails chakra heck that's the point of the tori seal not even the nine tails can break free from the tori seal but of course you just told me his mom showed him how to use it wrong...she used chakra chains to suppress the nine tails..fact she even used her chains inside naruto during there fight she had no need for the tori seal my friend..and i will say this again the first person to ever use the seal was the Rikudō Sennin fact again!!!!!! so what justu the 4th left for him to master the same the Rikudō Sennin use to tame all 9 beasts at 1 time my friend..think about it when the 4 tails swallowed him he was able to go inside its conscience thanks to the new powers that came with the nine tails chakra..and when each tailed beast gave him a portion of there chakra how do you think he stored it inside his body the tori seal..oh and i forgot to mention with the key on his possession and taming the nine tails he got a new power..something the nine tails didn't see in a while...wow what is that the tori seal...
    NOPE YOUR Wrong... she did teach him that seal or give it to him off panel... AND I COULD GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT THE 4 TAILS... we are talking about "That Jutsu" And Ill say it again is mother started dieying AS SOON AS THE NINE TAILS WAS TAKEN FROM HER BODY IF YOU FORGOT DUMB DUMB SHE DIDNT HAVE THE CHAKRA TO SEAL THE NINE TAILS AT THAT MOMENT... but she either gave or taught naruto the Tori seal off panel...

    What you saying is a theory like mine... but you have no true facts of HOW NARUTO LEARNED OR WAS GIVEN THE TORI SEAL DO YOU... NO ITS JUST A THEORY SHOW ME ONE PAGE OR STFU PLEASE... your just wrong lol
     
         

  9. #34
    Member jm2oo9's Avatar
    Status
    jm2oo9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    82
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju clan24 View Post
    NOPE YOUR Wrong... she did teach him that seal or give it to him off panel... AND I COULD GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT THE 4 TAILS... we are talking about "That Jutsu" And Ill say it again is mother started dieying AS SOON AS THE NINE TAILS WAS TAKEN FROM HER BODY IF YOU FORGOT DUMB DUMB SHE DIDNT HAVE THE CHAKRA TO SEAL THE NINE TAILS AT THAT MOMENT... but she either gave or taught naruto the Tori seal off panel...

    What you saying is a theory like mine... but you have no true facts of HOW NARUTO LEARNED OR WAS GIVEN THE TORI SEAL DO YOU... NO ITS JUST A THEORY SHOW ME ONE PAGE OR STFU PLEASE... your just wrong lol
    Ummmm again she used chakra chains to keep the nine tails in check she even went as far as when the nine tails was ripped from her very body moments later she was gonna not only kill her self but drag the nine tails with her to her death meaning the 4th would not have been forced to use the reaper death seal..hold on manga chapter...http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/503/13 snd check out the next page make sure to read that she never mention or knew about the tori seal because as i told use dumb dumb she used chakra chains... 2 here is that justu you mention...pay more attention to what you read my friend...http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/490/11 and finally the results...http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/499/4 ..here is my proof where is yours?????
     
         

  10. #35
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,678
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju clan24 View Post
    not going over this read my previous posts SMDH... Obito was supposedly dead to wasnt he
    it was stated that jinjuriki cant use rds, i would bring up the pannel but im too lazy. The jutsu that the key was talking about is obviously the tbb.
     
         

  11. #36
    Senior Member Senju clan24's Avatar
    Status
    Senju clan24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Crack house round the Block
    Posts
    1,190
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Quote Originally Posted by jm2oo9 View Post
    Ummmm again she used chakra chains to keep the nine tails in check she even went as far as when the nine tails was ripped from her very body moments later she was gonna not only kill her self but drag the nine tails with her to her death meaning the 4th would not have been forced to use the reaper death seal..hold on manga chapter...http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/503/13 snd check out the next page make sure to read that she never mention or knew about the tori seal because as i told use dumb dumb she used chakra chains... 2 here is that justu you mention...pay more attention to what you read my friend...http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/490/11 and finally the results...http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/499/4 ..here is my proof where is yours?????
    LOL When she used the chakra chains they said how it was amazing how she still had so much chakra left to even perform that in her dieying state... so you think that she would have enough chakra to perform tori seal??? are you nuts and thats why she didnt use it. but for you to say that she didnt even know what the seal was is retarded in foolish and in the manga it just showed naruto using the key to tighten it because that was his mothers chains, (she still gave him that tori seal i believe) and you cant show me one page to disprove that because it is still just a theory of yours... no where in the manga did it say The tori seal is that jutsu lol... dont you think they would show flashbacks of Jiraiya saying and talking about that jutsu after naruto did it. YES THEY WOULD BUT THEY DIDNT BECAUSE "THAT JUTSU" and the TORI SEAL are entirely different things.... that jutsu isnt what Minato left for naruto lol it is the incomplete jutsu of the fourth hokage jiraiya wanted Naruto to master and surpass minato with.... that jutsu Minato couldnt do perfectly and i believe that is reaper death seal
     
         

  12. #37
    Senior Member Senju clan24's Avatar
    Status
    Senju clan24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Crack house round the Block
    Posts
    1,190
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    it was stated that jinjuriki cant use rds, i would bring up the pannel but im too lazy. The jutsu that the key was talking about is obviously the tbb.
    How is it that if he does that now smh are you slow... when naruto performed the tailed beast bomb dont you think they would have mentioned it being "that jutsu" lol... so it is not

    when he uses that jutsu the manga will state it i guarantee it
     
         

  13. #38
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,678
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju clan24 View Post
    that jutsu isnt what Minato left for naruto lol it is the incomplete jutsu of the fourth hokage jiraiya wanted Naruto to master and surpass minato with.... that jutsu Minato couldnt do perfectly and i believe that is reaper death seal
    This right here perfectly describes the tbb, incomplete (rasengan) left by minato for naruto to surpass him with (tbb) they both have the same concept

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju clan24 View Post
    How is it that if he does that now smh are you slow... when naruto performed the tailed beast bomb dont you think they would have mentioned it being "that jutsu" lol... so it is not
    when he uses that jutsu the manga will state it i guarantee it
    lol dum dum they mentioned how the tbb was a surpassed version of minato's rasengan AND they explain how the rasengan was just an incomplete technique ANDD they mention the incredible similarities between the two, thus implying minato left the rasengan for naruto to master (which is also hinted towards)
     
         
    Last edited by Draphsin; 12-26-2012 at 06:21 AM.

  14. #39
    Senior Member Senju clan24's Avatar
    Status
    Senju clan24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Crack house round the Block
    Posts
    1,190
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    This right here perfectly describes the tbb, incomplete (rasengan) left by minato for naruto to surpass him with (tbb) they both have the same concept

    lol dum dum they mentioned how the tbb was a surpassed version of minato's rasengan AND they explain how the rasengan was just an incomplete technique ANDD they mention the incredible similarities between the two, thus implying minato left the rasengan for naruto to master (which is also hinted towards)
    Kishi might want you to think that but when naruto did the rasen shuriken... he already surpassed minato's rasengan and if it was that simple i think jiraiya wouldn't have said that jutsu... i feel he didnt want to call the jutsu by its name because it brought back memories of the jutsu that took away the life of his favorite student and successor... and i believe it was the other jutsu that Minato performed which was incomplete and hard to talk about and that is reaper death seal

    And they did mention similaritys but that does not mean that bijuu bomb is that jutsu lol they will state when they perform "THAT jutsu" dum dum
     
         
    Last edited by Senju clan24; 12-26-2012 at 06:30 AM.

  15. #40
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,678
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju clan24 View Post
    How is it that if he does that now smh are you slow... when naruto performed the tailed beast bomb dont you think they would have mentioned it being "that jutsu" lol... so it is not

    when he uses that jutsu the manga will state it i guarantee it
    Quote Originally Posted by Senju clan24 View Post
    Kishi might want you to think that but when naruto did the rasen shuriken... he already surpassed minato's rasengan and if it was that simple i think jiraiya wouldn't have said that jutsu... i feel he didnt want to call the jutsu by its name because it brought back memories of the jutsu that took away the life of his favorite student and successor... and i believe it was the other jutsu that Minato performed which was incomplete and hard to talk about and that is reaper death seal
    okay if he does RDS i will plus rep you for an awesome and unexpected prediction but dont expect to be seeing any new jutsus from naruto for a while (other than BM/SM fusion)
     
         

  16. #41
    Senior Member Senju clan24's Avatar
    Status
    Senju clan24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Crack house round the Block
    Posts
    1,190
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    okay if he does RDS i will plus rep you for an awesome and unexpected prediction but dont expect to be seeing any new jutsus from naruto for a while (other than BM/SM fusion)
    Thats a Deal...

    And also Naruto says when he fights Sasuke for the last time.. that they both will die (hint,hint)

    i think he would have tried to use that jutsu on sasuke even if he couldn't perfect it... but now i think he could with his new power
     
         
    Last edited by Senju clan24; 12-26-2012 at 06:38 AM.

  17. #42
    Member jm2oo9's Avatar
    Status
    jm2oo9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    82
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju clan24 View Post
    LOL When she used the chakra chains they said how it was amazing how she still had so much chakra left to even perform that in her dieying state... so you think that she would have enough chakra to perform tori seal??? are you nuts and thats why she didnt use it. but for you to say that she didnt even know what the seal was is retarded in foolish and in the manga it just showed naruto using the key to tighten it because that was his mothers chains, (she still gave him that tori seal i believe) and you cant show me one page to disprove that because it is still just a theory of yours... no where in the manga did it say The tori seal is that jutsu lol... dont you think they would show flashbacks of Jiraiya saying and talking about that jutsu after naruto did it. YES THEY WOULD BUT THEY DIDNT BECAUSE "THAT JUTSU" and the TORI SEAL are entirely different things.... that jutsu isnt what Minato left for naruto lol it is the incomplete jutsu of the fourth hokage jiraiya wanted Naruto to master and surpass minato with.... that jutsu Minato couldnt do perfectly and i believe that is reaper death seal
    hahaha trust me if she knew about the tori seal she would have used it again no matter how much chakra she had left using the tori seal separates her chakra from who? you guess it the nine tails..it would have been her own powers to control but she couldn't because she had the full power of the beast..that's why the 4th only sealed half its power easier to control..but let me really shut down you operation with my next proof because they mention it 1 more time after pervy sage death when naruto was given the key he told him with this key you will be able to master "that justu" pervy sage mention..http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/489/15..and when he used that key what justu activated the tori seal as i said....everyone keeps stating the obvious that naruto cant use the reaper death seal you dont need a tail beast powers in order to learn it and again jiriya olny told him that to motivate him..push him to his limits heck when he told him the 4th invented the rasengan how happy was naruto to learn it..took him a week...but this justu was different thats why he gave it to jiriya before he died he entrusted naruto safety and training to him
     
         

  18. #43
    Senior Member Senju clan24's Avatar
    Status
    Senju clan24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Crack house round the Block
    Posts
    1,190
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    That page couldnt be found lol you are full of shit smh... they just gave him that seal so he could one day control the fox's power THATS ALL put up a real link or stop lying lol

    OK they said it is the ticket to perfecting that jutsu... That key probably gave naruto the power of the seal because he asked naruto to place his hand on the square and that is the same sign that is on his stomach.... the seal and the key itself is just the ticket to perfecting the jutsu.. but the seal alone is not the jutsu lol nice try lol
     
         
    Last edited by Senju clan24; 12-26-2012 at 06:51 AM.

  19. #44
    Member jm2oo9's Avatar
    Status
    jm2oo9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    82
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju clan24 View Post
    That page couldnt be found lol you are full of shit smh... they just gave him that seal so he could one day control the fox's power THATS ALL put up a real link or stop lying lol
    my bad here goes the link http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/489/15 and 1 more thing what kinda of training did jiraya teach him when talk about "that justu" chakra control and how to separate the nine tails will from its chakra..
     
         

  20. #45
    Member jm2oo9's Avatar
    Status
    jm2oo9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    82
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    im sorry who is the 1 full of bullsh*t i have gave you soooo much proof and yet you say the same thing over and over and over because you have no proof for what's going threw your head just dumb ideas with no point..everyone even kishi will tell you reaper death seal cant be use by naruto i beat you would argue him down on how he is wrong
     
         

  21. #46
    Senior Member Senju clan24's Avatar
    Status
    Senju clan24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Crack house round the Block
    Posts
    1,190
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)



    As you can see he learned and got Tori seal by placing his hand on the square on the scroll (that means that the seal itself is not "that jutsu" and is not what jairaya was talking about lol you just further proved me right thanks

    I WON 12TH ROUND KNOCKOUT
     
         

  22. #47
    Member jm2oo9's Avatar
    Status
    jm2oo9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    82
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju clan24 View Post


    As you can see he learned and got Tori seal by placing his hand on the square on the scroll (that means that the seal itself is not "that jutsu" and is not what jairaya was talking about lol you just further proved me right thanks
    ummm that's the key my friend..to unlock and lock the seal on his stomach.smh i told you read what you was looking your a true noob to naruto...that is not the tori seal it is not yet confirmed how he got it..but he didn't use it until he got control over the nine tails chakra again in the page i showed you he need to take control of the nine tails in order to master "that justu" come on man you making your self look dumb a little...
     
         

  23. #48
    Senior Member Senju clan24's Avatar
    Status
    Senju clan24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Crack house round the Block
    Posts
    1,190
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Quote Originally Posted by jm2oo9 View Post
    ummm that's the key my friend..to unlock and lock the seal on his stomach.smh i told you read what you was looking your a true noob to naruto...that is not the tori seal it is not yet confirmed how he got it..but he didn't use it until he got control over the nine tails chakra again in the page i showed you he need to take control of the nine tails in order to master "that justu" come on man you making your self look dumb a little...
    it is not yet confirmed how he got it

    Like i have been telling you this WHOLE TIME you just have a theory just like i have a theory... so you just believe in yours and ill believe in mine then... He will perfect Reaper Death seal and they will announce it as that jutsu because he needed to master the kyuubi in order to perfect it someday and the key to the seal was the ticket... and i believe that his mother taught him the tori seal off panel... You cant prove or say that she didnt know lol she is an uzumaki

    Tori seal was just a new seal dumb dumb ... thats why the chapter name is new seal not "THAT JUTSU"
     
         
    Last edited by Senju clan24; 12-26-2012 at 07:10 AM.

  24. #49
    Senior Member Senju clan24's Avatar
    Status
    Senju clan24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Crack house round the Block
    Posts
    1,190
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju clan24 View Post
    it is not yet confirmed how he got it

    Like i have been telling you this WHOLE TIME you just have a theory just like i have a theory... so you just believe in yours and ill believe in mine then... He will perfect Reaper Death seal and they will announce it as that jutsu because he needed to master the kyuubi in order to perfect it someday and the key to the seal was the ticket... and i believe that his mother taught him the tori seal off panel... You cant prove or say that she didnt know lol she is an uzumaki
    Tori seal was just a new seal dumb dumb ... thats why the chapter name is new seal not "THAT JUTSU"
     
         

  25. #50
    Member jm2oo9's Avatar
    Status
    jm2oo9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    82
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju clan24 View Post
    Tori seal was just a new seal dumb dumb ... thats why the chapter name is new seal not "THAT JUTSU"
    seals are based off what my friend justu...smh again making your self look dumb just stop...we are gonna go on all day and you wont accept the fact that you are wrong just man up..oh and just because his mom was an uzumaki clan did not mean she knew about the tori seal again if she knew about it she would have tried to use it my friend no lie...but unfortunately only 2 people have used it...the first ever ninja and naruto who all the tail beast believe he is there next host and the tori seal is the key to sealing them into his Eight Trigrams seal..sense he has the key to open and close it at anytime...
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •