Page 3 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

Quote Originally Posted by jm2oo9 View Post
    seals are based off what my friend justu...smh again making your self look dumb just stop...we are gonna go on all day and you wont accept the fact that you are wrong just man up..oh and just because his mom was an uzumaki clan did not mean she knew about the tori seal again if she knew about it she would have tried to use it my friend no lie...but unfortunately only 2 people have used it...the first ever ninja and naruto who all the tail beast believe he is there next host and the tori seal is the key to sealing them into his Eight Trigrams seal..sense he has the key to open and close it at anytime...
    IF the tori seal was "that jutsu" they would have said it in the manga retard end of story you lose

you are to retarded lol Kushina taught Minato all the seals he know in THE ONE SEAL that he left for naruto is tori right??? SO HOW THE **** WOULDNT SHE KNOW ABOUT IT....AGAIN SHOWING YOU ARE A DUM DUM

Last edited by Senju clan24; 12-26-2012 at 07:29 AM.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Senju clan24 View Post
    IF the tori seal was "that jutsu" they would have said it in the manga retard end of story you lose
    awww man this is too fun..you know im gonna let you live in your own little world since you still cant grasp what im telling you...

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

awww man this is too fun..you know im gonna let you live in your own little world since you still cant grasp what im telling you...
    you are to retarded lol Kushina taught Minato all the seals he know in THE ONE SEAL that he left for naruto is tori right??? SO HOW THE **** WOULDNT SHE KNOW ABOUT IT....AGAIN SHOWING YOU ARE A DUM DUM everything you said means nothing now

So you are gonna tell me that jiraiya knew what the Tori seal was but kushina didnt know GTFO

Last edited by Senju clan24; 12-26-2012 at 07:35 AM.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

you are to retarded lol Kushina taught Minato all the seals he know in THE ONE SEAL that he left for naruto is tori right??? SO HOW THE **** WOULDNT SHE KNOW ABOUT IT....AGAIN SHOWING YOU ARE A DUM DUM everything you said means nothing now
    ummm again what was left was the KEY!!!!!!!!!!!! my friend not the seal...so when he took control of the nine tails a new seal formed within him...oh my bad im the dumb 1 but he is the only junjurikan who has 2 different chakra modes before he even turns into/summoned the nine tails and yet the 4th left left him..he wanted naruto to learn how to redo his seal when the time comes because as of now who is the only person who can do that justu..?tori seal something that only the first ninja knew about used since he was the 10 tails host..oh and naruto is looking more and more like who now

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ummm again what was left was the KEY!!!!!!!!!!!! my friend not the seal...so when he took control of the nine tails a new seal formed within him...oh my bad im the dumb 1 but he is the only junjurikan who has 2 different chakra modes before he even turns into/summoned the nine tails and yet the 4th left left him..he wanted naruto to learn how to redo his seal when the time comes because as of now who is the only person who can do that justu..?tori seal something that only the first ninja knew about used since he was the 10 tails host..oh and naruto is looking more and more like who now
    So you are gonna tell me that jiraiya taught naruto the tori seal and jiraiya knew a seal not even kushina knew GTFO You fail

Last edited by Senju clan24; 12-26-2012 at 07:41 AM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

tori seal something that only the first ninja knew about used since he was the 10 tails host jiraiya taught naruto "that jutsu" so if naruto learned tori seal on his own then the tori seal cant be "that jutsu" lol u FAIL

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So you are gonna tell me that jiraiya knew what the Tori seal was but kushina didnt know GTFO You fail
    What are you on drugs? i never said jiraiya knew about the tori seal neither did kushina for the 1ooth time only 2 people has ever used it my 1000th time telling you that...Jiraiya solo trained naruto for chakra control so the day could come when he uses the key to unlock and lock the seal on his stomach...the tori seal was a new seal that was granted to naruto after taming the nine tails...i dont recall bee looking like the so6p after taming his beast

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

here we go a page about the tori seal my friend in witch i knew i was right.... http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Torii_Seal

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    サスケ様

Tori seal wouldn't work on Juubi. It only works on Kurama.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What are you on drugs? i never said jiraiya knew about the tori seal neither did kushina for the 1ooth time only 2 people has ever used it my 1000th time telling you that...Jiraiya solo trained naruto for chakra control so the day could come when he uses the key to unlock and lock the seal on his stomach...the tori seal was a new seal that was granted to naruto after taming the nine tails...i dont recall bee looking like the so6p after taming his beast
    LOL jiraiya said "that jutsu" was a technique used by minato that he created lol why would minato need to use AND CREATE the tori seal if he wasnt a jinchuricki lol "that jutsu" was something that had to be learned and perfected and jiraiya was talking about RDS

AND THE SAGE COULDNT OF USED THE TORI SEAL IF MINATO CREATED IT SO YOU FAIL AGAIN LOL SO GET THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL IF MINATO CREATED THAT JUTSU THEN THE SAGE COULDNT HAVE USED IT AND "THAT JUTSU" CANT BE TORI SEAL...

Last edited by Senju clan24; 12-26-2012 at 07:58 AM.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by narutoblitz View Post
    Tori seal wouldn't work on Juubi. It only works on Kurama.
    my friend if the so6p him self used it im pretty sure 100% it will hold the juubi since again who was its host up until he pretty much died and separated them into the nine beasts they are? it will hold him im sure karuma was shocked when he seen that naruto was able to do it...

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

LOL jiraiya said "that jutsu" was a technique used by minato that he created lol why would minato need to use AND CREATE the tori seal if he wasnt a jinchuricki lol "that jutsu" was something that had to be learned and perfected and jiraiya was talking about RDS
    it was that key again..what part of motivation dont you get? naruto wanted to get strong because he wants to surpass the 4th hokage who train the 4th hokage jiraya so when ever naruto has doubts about training who was the first person he mention his old student and how it was naruto dreams to surpass him giving up was not an option for the 4th he even told naruto the 4th was so great that not even he could grasp his justu but he believe naruto could if he learned how to utilize the key left behind..also meaning what kind of training when jiraya him self unlock the cage a little so he could get use to the nine tails will? but failed...

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

it was that key again..what part of motivation dont you get? naruto wanted to get strong because he wants to surpass the 4th hokage who train the 4th hokage jiraya so when ever naruto has doubts about training who was the first person he mention his old student and how it was naruto dreams to surpass him giving up was not an option for the 4th he even told naruto the 4th was so great that not even he could grasp his justu but he believe naruto could if he learned how to utilize the key left behind..also meaning what kind of training when jiraya him self unlock the cage a little so he could get use to the nine tails will? but failed...
    THAT JUTSU WAS NOT A LIE TO INSPIRE NARUTO LOL...THE FROG EVEN MENTIONED IT...

AND THE SAGE COULDNT OF USED THE TORI SEAL IF MINATO CREATED IT SO YOU FAIL AGAIN LOL SO GET THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL IF MINATO CREATED THAT JUTSU THEN THE SAGE COULDNT HAVE USED IT AND "THAT JUTSU" CANT BE TORI SEAL...

LOL ANSWER THIS QUESTION DIRECTLY AND DONT RUN AROUND IT SMH YOU TALKED YOUR SELF INTO A HOLE

Last edited by Senju clan24; 12-26-2012 at 08:08 AM.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

THAT JUTSU WAS NOT A LIE TO INSPIRE NARUTO LOL...THE FROG EVEN MENTIONED IT...

LOL ANSWER THIS QUESTION DIRECTLY AND DONT RUN AROUND IT SMH YOU TALKED YOUR SELF INTO A WHOLE
    smh...what ever drug you are on stop...for the idk how many times i said this the tori seal was something he got after taming the nine tails.....wow some people really are stupid i just meet the dumbest of them all my friend do you read before you write? oh i get it your sooo dumb that you think the Eight Trigrams Sealing Style is the tori seal but its not they are two different seals my friend...the seal the 4th created for the nine tails was Eight Trigrams Sealing Style left a key so it could be open...wait not only that but he left part of the seal open so the nine tails chakra could mix with naruto so it would make it easier for him when he tries to take control why do you think the frog himself knew soooo much about how to get the nine tails chakra? think ,y friend open your mind up the tori seal came after he defeated the nine tails no the 4th did not create or give it him it was something he got along with the nine tails powers...

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

smh...what ever drug you are on stop...for the idk how many times i said this the tori seal was something he got after taming the nine tails.....wow some people really are stupid i just meet the dumbest of them all my friend do you read before you write? oh i get it your sooo dumb that you think the Eight Trigrams Sealing Style is the tori seal but its not they are two different seals my friend...the seal the 4th created for the nine tails was Eight Trigrams Sealing Style left a key so it could be open...wait not only that but he left part of the seal open so the nine tails chakra could mix with naruto so it would make it easier for him when he tries to take control why do you think the frog himself knew soooo much about how to get the nine tails chakra? think ,y friend open your mind up the tori seal came after he defeated the nine tails no the 4th did not create or give it him it was something he got along with the nine tails powers...
    Retard my thread IS ABOUT THAT JUTSU NOT NO ****EN TORI SEAL WHICH I CLEARLY PROVED CANT BE "THAT JUTSU" YOU ****EN IDIOT

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Its the tailed beast ball or biju dama. Thats why he needs bijuus chakra. Even bee remarked while teaching naruto that it was if minato intended for naruto to learn it as he already knew rasengan.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Retard my thread IS ABOUT THAT JUTSU NOT NO ****EN TORI SEAL WHICH I CLEARLY PROVED CANT BE "THAT JUTSU" YOU ****EN IDIOT
    and how did you prove it? you still have not shown me not 1 thing that proves me wrong and the ****en IDIOT would be you because again im not saying tori was the justu dumb dumb you really are dumber then a fly you know that that just was the 1 used on Naruto himself since the seal is getting weaker by the year a**hole the key was left for what purpose to re seal it when the times comes and since the 4th or his mom is not here to do it for him he has to master that justu on his own..the tori seal you keep getting mad over has NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT JUSTU FOR THE 1000000000000000000000000 TIME!!! READ MY FRIEND READ...SMH TORI SEAL WAS A POWER UPGRADE HE GOT AFTER FACING THE NINE TAILS WOW HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL LAUGH AT YOUR DUMBA** LEARN TO READ BEFORE YOU TRY AND GET MAD AT OTHERS...

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by narmeiter View Post
    Its the tailed beast ball or biju dama. Thats why he needs bijuus chakra. Even bee remarked while teaching naruto that it was if minato intended for naruto to learn it as he already knew rasengan.
    kakashi already mentioned the rasengan being incomplete thats why Naruto all ready completed it by adding wind chakra to it creating the rasen shuriken... yes bee was shocked because the rasengan was created using the same formula similar to the tailed beast bomb... but i dont think that it automatically becomes that jutsu, and i also believe that Naruto or the manga would have mentioned it being "that jutsu".... But thats your opinion and i respect it bro

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

and how did you prove it? you still have not shown me not 1 thing that proves me wrong and the ****en IDIOT would be you because again im not saying tori was the justu dumb dumb you really are dumber then a fly you know that that just was the 1 used on Naruto himself since the seal is getting weaker by the year a**hole the key was left for what purpose to re seal it when the times comes and since the 4th or his mom is not here to do it for him he has to master that justu on his own..the tori seal you keep getting mad over has NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT JUSTU FOR THE 1000000000000000000000000 TIME!!! READ MY FRIEND READ...SMH TORI SEAL WAS A POWER UPGRADE HE GOT AFTER FACING THE NINE TAILS WOW HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL LAUGH AT YOUR DUMBA** LEARN TO READ BEFORE YOU TRY AND GET MAD AT OTHERS...
    You are a ****en idiot lmfao you said and i quote that... "that jutsu" was the tori seal then after i shut you down you changed it and said that.... "that jutsu" wasn't a jutsu at all and was a key and just a way to inspire Naruto to train lmao
    stick with one thing asswhole...

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You are a ****en idiot lmfao you said and i quote that... "that jutsu" was the tori seal then after i shut you down you changed it and said that.... "that jutsu" wasn't a jutsu at all and was a key and just a way to inspire Naruto to train lmao
    stick with one thing asswhole...
    wow you shut me down...never knew...my last post gotta get ready for work read please my friend http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Torii_Seal

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Eight_T..._Sealing_Style

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wow you shut me down...never knew...my last post gotta get ready for work read please my friend http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Torii_Seal

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Eight_T..._Sealing_Style
    think back to when naruto first got the nine tails power and he went to close him back into the cage...using the Torii Seal in witch the nine tails said this is the 6 paths........but never finished he line...i believe "that justu" was what he was talking about.

here you inferred that the tori seal was "that jutsu" ^^^ now go to work biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitchhhhhhh

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

think back to when naruto first got the nine tails power and he went to close him back into the cage...using the Torii Seal in witch the nine tails said this is the 6 paths........but never finished he line...i believe "that justu" was what he was talking about.

here you inferred that the tori seal was "that jutsu" ^^^ now go to work biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitchhhhhhh
    hahahaha....your right because i told you to read the links dumb a** By using the seal's key, he can create several massive interlocking torii that can even immobilise and imprison Kurama with ease. Naruto then isolated Kurama's chakra in another part of him away from the beast itself in between four torii, so he could access it freely...read the links ass and 2 dont call me what i call your mom in front of you not nice...smh she would be ashamed to see you spreading her name like that

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hahahaha....your right because i told you to read the links dumb a** By using the seal's key, he can create several massive interlocking torii that can even immobilise and imprison Kurama with ease. Naruto then isolated Kurama's chakra in another part of him away from the beast itself in between four torii, so he could access it freely...read the links ass and 2 dont call me what i call your mom in front of you not nice...smh she would be ashamed to see you spreading her name like that
    I am done because i gave you a quote of something that came out of your own retarded mouth hahaha yet you still cant answer me directly.... you must be on your period today sir yeah i know... your just a Clown with no penis lmao smh ***g

You said before that you thought the tori seal was "That jutsu" am i right read your own quote in blue **** hole

Last edited by Senju clan24; 12-26-2012 at 08:56 AM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    why Doesn't Minato just make a
    chakra arm

Its most likely just the kyubi chakra mode minato scene his son born with six lines on his face mostly likely him knowing naruto is the reincarnation of the sage of six paths it would also explain why the gold and silver brothers went after the ninetails trying to become gods themselves

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

so in short since your brain cant comprehend the justu left behind was the sealing technique used on Naruto himself Gerotora purpose in the naruto world is to guard the key to naruto's Eight Trigrams Sealing Style..so why would naruto need Gerotora heck even pervy sage summoned him a time or two to play with the Eight Trigrams Seal on naruto the tori seal as i hope you read By using the seal's key, key word 'KEY' he can create several massive interlocking torii that can even immobilize and imprison Kurama with ease..Naruto then isolated Kurama's chakra in another part of him away from the beast itself in between four torii, so he could access it freely but how can he do such a thing....duh he learned the naruto's Eight Trigrams Sealing Style and since he has the key.....a new seal a new justu not even the 4th could do because he was not a jinjurikan..also the reason why he had to seal the nine tails with the reaper death god...