Page 3 of 6 « First 123456 Last»
    Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    okay if he does RDS i will plus rep you for an awesome and unexpected prediction but dont expect to be seeing any new jutsus from naruto for a while (other than BM/SM fusion)
    Thats a Deal...

And also Naruto says when he fights Sasuke for the last time.. that they both will die (hint,hint)

i think he would have tried to use that jutsu on sasuke even if he couldn't perfect it... but now i think he could with his new power

Last edited by Senju clan24; 12-26-2012 at 07:38 AM.

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Senju clan24 View Post
    LOL When she used the chakra chains they said how it was amazing how she still had so much chakra left to even perform that in her dieying state... so you think that she would have enough chakra to perform tori seal??? are you nuts and thats why she didnt use it. but for you to say that she didnt even know what the seal was is retarded in foolish and in the manga it just showed naruto using the key to tighten it because that was his mothers chains, (she still gave him that tori seal i believe) and you cant show me one page to disprove that because it is still just a theory of yours... no where in the manga did it say The tori seal is that jutsu lol... dont you think they would show flashbacks of Jiraiya saying and talking about that jutsu after naruto did it. YES THEY WOULD BUT THEY DIDNT BECAUSE "THAT JUTSU" and the TORI SEAL are entirely different things.... that jutsu isnt what Minato left for naruto lol it is the incomplete jutsu of the fourth hokage jiraiya wanted Naruto to master and surpass minato with.... that jutsu Minato couldnt do perfectly and i believe that is reaper death seal
    hahaha trust me if she knew about the tori seal she would have used it again no matter how much chakra she had left using the tori seal separates her chakra from who? you guess it the nine tails..it would have been her own powers to control but she couldn't because she had the full power of the beast..that's why the 4th only sealed half its power easier to control..but let me really shut down you operation with my next proof because they mention it 1 more time after pervy sage death when naruto was given the key he told him with this key you will be able to master "that justu" pervy sage mention..http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/489/15..and when he used that key what justu activated the tori seal as i said....everyone keeps stating the obvious that naruto cant use the reaper death seal you dont need a tail beast powers in order to learn it and again jiriya olny told him that to motivate him..push him to his limits heck when he told him the 4th invented the rasengan how happy was naruto to learn it..took him a week...but this justu was different thats why he gave it to jiriya before he died he entrusted naruto safety and training to him

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

That page couldnt be found lol you are full of shit smh... they just gave him that seal so he could one day control the fox's power THATS ALL put up a real link or stop lying lol

OK they said it is the ticket to perfecting that jutsu... That key probably gave naruto the power of the seal because he asked naruto to place his hand on the square and that is the same sign that is on his stomach.... the seal and the key itself is just the ticket to perfecting the jutsu.. but the seal alone is not the jutsu lol nice try lol

Last edited by Senju clan24; 12-26-2012 at 07:51 AM.

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

That page couldnt be found lol you are full of shit smh... they just gave him that seal so he could one day control the fox's power THATS ALL put up a real link or stop lying lol
    my bad here goes the link http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/489/15 and 1 more thing what kinda of training did jiraya teach him when talk about "that justu" chakra control and how to separate the nine tails will from its chakra..

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

im sorry who is the 1 full of bullsh*t i have gave you soooo much proof and yet you say the same thing over and over and over because you have no proof for what's going threw your head just dumb ideas with no point..everyone even kishi will tell you reaper death seal cant be use by naruto i beat you would argue him down on how he is wrong

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

As you can see he learned and got Tori seal by placing his hand on the square on the scroll (that means that the seal itself is not "that jutsu" and is not what jairaya was talking about lol you just further proved me right thanks

I WON 12TH ROUND KNOCKOUT

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

As you can see he learned and got Tori seal by placing his hand on the square on the scroll (that means that the seal itself is not "that jutsu" and is not what jairaya was talking about lol you just further proved me right thanks
    ummm that's the key my friend..to unlock and lock the seal on his stomach.smh i told you read what you was looking your a true noob to naruto...that is not the tori seal it is not yet confirmed how he got it..but he didn't use it until he got control over the nine tails chakra again in the page i showed you he need to take control of the nine tails in order to master "that justu" come on man you making your self look dumb a little...

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by jm2oo9 View Post
    ummm that's the key my friend..to unlock and lock the seal on his stomach.smh i told you read what you was looking your a true noob to naruto...that is not the tori seal it is not yet confirmed how he got it..but he didn't use it until he got control over the nine tails chakra again in the page i showed you he need to take control of the nine tails in order to master "that justu" come on man you making your self look dumb a little...
    it is not yet confirmed how he got it

Like i have been telling you this WHOLE TIME you just have a theory just like i have a theory... so you just believe in yours and ill believe in mine then... He will perfect Reaper Death seal and they will announce it as that jutsu because he needed to master the kyuubi in order to perfect it someday and the key to the seal was the ticket... and i believe that his mother taught him the tori seal off panel... You cant prove or say that she didnt know lol she is an uzumaki

Tori seal was just a new seal dumb dumb ... thats why the chapter name is new seal not "THAT JUTSU"

Last edited by Senju clan24; 12-26-2012 at 08:10 AM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

it is not yet confirmed how he got it

Like i have been telling you this WHOLE TIME you just have a theory just like i have a theory... so you just believe in yours and ill believe in mine then... He will perfect Reaper Death seal and they will announce it as that jutsu because he needed to master the kyuubi in order to perfect it someday and the key to the seal was the ticket... and i believe that his mother taught him the tori seal off panel... You cant prove or say that she didnt know lol she is an uzumaki
    Tori seal was just a new seal dumb dumb ... thats why the chapter name is new seal not "THAT JUTSU"

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

seals are based off what my friend justu...smh again making your self look dumb just stop...we are gonna go on all day and you wont accept the fact that you are wrong just man up..oh and just because his mom was an uzumaki clan did not mean she knew about the tori seal again if she knew about it she would have tried to use it my friend no lie...but unfortunately only 2 people have used it...the first ever ninja and naruto who all the tail beast believe he is there next host and the tori seal is the key to sealing them into his Eight Trigrams seal..sense he has the key to open and close it at anytime...

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

seals are based off what my friend justu...smh again making your self look dumb just stop...we are gonna go on all day and you wont accept the fact that you are wrong just man up..oh and just because his mom was an uzumaki clan did not mean she knew about the tori seal again if she knew about it she would have tried to use it my friend no lie...but unfortunately only 2 people have used it...the first ever ninja and naruto who all the tail beast believe he is there next host and the tori seal is the key to sealing them into his Eight Trigrams seal..sense he has the key to open and close it at anytime...
    IF the tori seal was "that jutsu" they would have said it in the manga retard end of story you lose

you are to retarded lol Kushina taught Minato all the seals he know in THE ONE SEAL that he left for naruto is tori right??? SO HOW THE **** WOULDNT SHE KNOW ABOUT IT....AGAIN SHOWING YOU ARE A DUM DUM

Last edited by Senju clan24; 12-26-2012 at 08:29 AM.

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

IF the tori seal was "that jutsu" they would have said it in the manga retard end of story you lose
    awww man this is too fun..you know im gonna let you live in your own little world since you still cant grasp what im telling you...

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

awww man this is too fun..you know im gonna let you live in your own little world since you still cant grasp what im telling you...
    you are to retarded lol Kushina taught Minato all the seals he know in THE ONE SEAL that he left for naruto is tori right??? SO HOW THE **** WOULDNT SHE KNOW ABOUT IT....AGAIN SHOWING YOU ARE A DUM DUM everything you said means nothing now

So you are gonna tell me that jiraiya knew what the Tori seal was but kushina didnt know GTFO

Last edited by Senju clan24; 12-26-2012 at 08:35 AM.

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

you are to retarded lol Kushina taught Minato all the seals he know in THE ONE SEAL that he left for naruto is tori right??? SO HOW THE **** WOULDNT SHE KNOW ABOUT IT....AGAIN SHOWING YOU ARE A DUM DUM everything you said means nothing now
    ummm again what was left was the KEY!!!!!!!!!!!! my friend not the seal...so when he took control of the nine tails a new seal formed within him...oh my bad im the dumb 1 but he is the only junjurikan who has 2 different chakra modes before he even turns into/summoned the nine tails and yet the 4th left left him..he wanted naruto to learn how to redo his seal when the time comes because as of now who is the only person who can do that justu..?tori seal something that only the first ninja knew about used since he was the 10 tails host..oh and naruto is looking more and more like who now

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

ummm again what was left was the KEY!!!!!!!!!!!! my friend not the seal...so when he took control of the nine tails a new seal formed within him...oh my bad im the dumb 1 but he is the only junjurikan who has 2 different chakra modes before he even turns into/summoned the nine tails and yet the 4th left left him..he wanted naruto to learn how to redo his seal when the time comes because as of now who is the only person who can do that justu..?tori seal something that only the first ninja knew about used since he was the 10 tails host..oh and naruto is looking more and more like who now
    So you are gonna tell me that jiraiya taught naruto the tori seal and jiraiya knew a seal not even kushina knew GTFO You fail

Last edited by Senju clan24; 12-26-2012 at 08:41 AM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

tori seal something that only the first ninja knew about used since he was the 10 tails host jiraiya taught naruto "that jutsu" so if naruto learned tori seal on his own then the tori seal cant be "that jutsu" lol u FAIL

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

So you are gonna tell me that jiraiya knew what the Tori seal was but kushina didnt know GTFO You fail
    What are you on drugs? i never said jiraiya knew about the tori seal neither did kushina for the 1ooth time only 2 people has ever used it my 1000th time telling you that...Jiraiya solo trained naruto for chakra control so the day could come when he uses the key to unlock and lock the seal on his stomach...the tori seal was a new seal that was granted to naruto after taming the nine tails...i dont recall bee looking like the so6p after taming his beast

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

here we go a page about the tori seal my friend in witch i knew i was right.... http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Torii_Seal

Status
    Sep 2012
    サスケ様

Tori seal wouldn't work on Juubi. It only works on Kurama.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

What are you on drugs? i never said jiraiya knew about the tori seal neither did kushina for the 1ooth time only 2 people has ever used it my 1000th time telling you that...Jiraiya solo trained naruto for chakra control so the day could come when he uses the key to unlock and lock the seal on his stomach...the tori seal was a new seal that was granted to naruto after taming the nine tails...i dont recall bee looking like the so6p after taming his beast
    LOL jiraiya said "that jutsu" was a technique used by minato that he created lol why would minato need to use AND CREATE the tori seal if he wasnt a jinchuricki lol "that jutsu" was something that had to be learned and perfected and jiraiya was talking about RDS

AND THE SAGE COULDNT OF USED THE TORI SEAL IF MINATO CREATED IT SO YOU FAIL AGAIN LOL SO GET THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL IF MINATO CREATED THAT JUTSU THEN THE SAGE COULDNT HAVE USED IT AND "THAT JUTSU" CANT BE TORI SEAL...

Last edited by Senju clan24; 12-26-2012 at 08:58 AM.