Page 4 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
Results 76 to 100 of 101
  1. #76
    Senior Member Senju clan24's Avatar
    Status
    Senju clan24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Crack house round the Block
    Posts
    1,235
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Quote Originally Posted by jm2oo9 View Post
    so in short since your brain cant comprehend the justu left behind was the sealing technique used on Naruto himself Gerotora purpose in the naruto world is to guard the key to naruto's Eight Trigrams Sealing Style..so why would naruto need Gerotora heck even pervy sage summoned him a time or two to play with the Eight Trigrams Seal on naruto the tori seal as i hope you read By using the seal's key, key word 'KEY' he can create several massive interlocking torii that can even immobilize and imprison Kurama with ease..Naruto then isolated Kurama's chakra in another part of him away from the beast itself in between four torii, so he could access it freely but how can he do such a thing....duh he learned the naruto's Eight Trigrams Sealing Style and since he has the key.....a new seal a new justu not even the 4th could do because he was not a jinjurikan..also the reason why he had to seal the nine tails with the reaper death god...
    I need to wash my mouth with soap.
     
         
    Last edited by Ira; 12-26-2012 at 04:09 PM.

  2. #77
    Banned
    Status
    Zlad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,118
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Senju clan24, you're a f*cking idiot. Rikderslife gave you a scan and still you're arguing with your dumb little shitty theory

    go back to bed
     
         

  3. #78
    Member jm2oo9's Avatar
    Status
    jm2oo9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    82
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju clan24 View Post
    I am done because i gave you a quote of something that came out of your own retarded mouth hahaha yet you still cant answer me directly.... you must be on your period today sir yeah i know... your just a Clown with no penis lmao smh ***g

    You said before that you thought the tori seal was "That jutsu" am i right read your own quote in blue **** hole
    so i guess you missed the part where i said you was right in my other post...smh who is on there period today...i believe its you.. no worries i can admit when i say something dumb but then i pulled that link up for a reason the key formula is what allows him to use the torri seal but again you was soooo frustrated that you never read the link my friend..and yet im wrong up and down no its the reaper death seal but you have no proof i asked you 6 times now even though you wont have proof because your thread is dumb he cant use it..his own father said so...
     
         

  4. #79
    Member jm2oo9's Avatar
    Status
    jm2oo9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    82
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    Senju clan24, you're a f*cking idiot. Rikderslife gave you a scan and still you're arguing with your dumb little shitty theory

    go back to bed
    agree but he believes its gonna come true???
     
         

  5. #80
    Senior Member Hafiz Dembos's Avatar
    Status
    Hafiz Dembos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Olympus
    Posts
    1,741
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    The jutsu is rasenshuriken as minato was never able to mix rasengan with his element which was why rasengan was created, even kakashi tried but only came up with chidori which is an incomplete rasengan + lightning.
     
         

  6. #81
    Senior Member Senju clan24's Avatar
    Status
    Senju clan24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Crack house round the Block
    Posts
    1,235
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    Senju clan24, you're a f*cking idiot. Rikderslife gave you a scan and still you're arguing with your dumb little shitty theory

    go back to bed
    Obito was already dead in a scan and couldnt possibly be tobi right yeah... yeah you can kiss my ass to ***** and i will go to sleep now
     
         

  7. #82
    Member jm2oo9's Avatar
    Status
    jm2oo9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    82
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju clan24 View Post
    Your gonna cry when my prophecy comes true lol go **** your mother until it happens ok.. Thats a good girl
    by the way my mom is dead...no hard feelings though never meet her died in this so called war about 4 years ago after my dad finally allowed me to move in with her she was taken from me.....
     
         

  8. #83
    Banned
    Status
    Zlad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,118
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju clan24 View Post
    Obito was already dead in a scan and couldnt possibly be tobi right yeah... yeah you can kiss my ass to ***** and i will go to sleep now
    Do you compare Obito to 'that jutsu'? You got proof, and your thread is a fail, get over it. Before you are going to sleep, get back to your mom's basement where you belong
     
         

  9. #84
    Banned
    Status
    Irabear is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    83
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    No you don't :-)
     
         

  10. #85
    Member jm2oo9's Avatar
    Status
    jm2oo9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    82
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Irabear View Post
    No you don't :-)
    according to him reaper death seal...why??? im still waiting on proof
     
         

  11. #86
    Senior Member AWSUM SID's Avatar
    Status
    AWSUM SID is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dhaka!!!
    Posts
    1,083
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    Nope. Minato said non-Jinchuriki can't use it. That means Naruto is unable to even learn the "incomplete" version, thus making it impossible for Naruto to complete it.
    And thats how you break a little theory into a million pieces.
     
         

  12. #87
    Senior Member repulse's Avatar
    Status
    repulse is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,598
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Why would Naruto learn the RDS? To seal others in order, but die as a result? No. He is the "chosen one" if that is what you call it. He wouldn't use a seal like the RDS. Besides, Minato himself said that non-Jins cannot use the seal, the same person you claim created the seal. And he says nothing about unstable chakra being a part of it. So, you are quite wrong...
     
         

  13. #88
    God of Myself Kumomi's Avatar
    Status
    Kumomi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wherever
    Posts
    98
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a hopeless idealist, lazy
    perfectionist, Jazz and
    Hip-hop fanatic, and an
    ambitious man who does
    nothing.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    I had always assumed it was Rasengan...I don't think it's Reaper Death Seal. Jinchuriki can't even use Reaper Death Seal if I remember correctly.
     
         

  14. #89
    Member Kakaisan's Avatar
    Status
    Kakaisan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    62
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    I think we're getting trolled here...
     
         

  15. #90
    Member Revengedace's Avatar
    Status
    Revengedace is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    325
    Post Thanks / Like
    Humankind cannot gain anything
    without first giving something
    in return. To obtain,
    something of equal value must
    be lost.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    k guys lets stop arguing about it that one guy already have proof in the manga that jinchuriki cant use it, but your theory on being one with the jinchuriki can be correct and can be incorrect its just a theory so maybe we'll find out in the future
     
         

  16. #91
    Hidden Sound Howard1982's Avatar
    Status
    Howard1982 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    49
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I want to obtain all the
    techniques and gain a true
    understanding of everything in
    this world. The first one to
    mix blue and yellow called the
    new colour "green".
    I want to do something similar
    to that. If blue is the
    chakra, then yellow is
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Erox View Post
    Reaper death seal? My god these theory's keep getting crazier. Well lets think about it, what jutsu would naruto need demon chakra for that his father couldn't perfect? Oh idk, maybe....bijuu bomb?! You know, the one that is almost exactly like the rasengan that his father invented? Nah that makes too much sense...
    What he said
     
         

  17. #92
    Academy Student
    Status
    Tomcov83 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Hehe... It's not the ShikuFuujin! The Technique Naruto has to master that is the Jutsu Minato couldn't master (because he used the ShikuFuujin!!!) was the Rasengan, which was an observation of the Tailed Beast Bomb! The Tailed Beast Bomb is something only Jinchuuriki's can learn!

    But that's all in the manga anyway! just read it and use logic and common sense lol! And don't listen to wild theories!!!!!
     
         

  18. #93
    Member ShinobiMu's Avatar
    Status
    ShinobiMu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    142
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju clan24 View Post
    While naruto was training with jiriaya... jiraiya stated that naruto was the only one with enough chakra to master That jutsu which is the jutsu that even the Fourth Hokage couldn't master...

    Before the timeskip Naruto and Sasuke where equal. But after sasuke was way stronger than naruto and we all know that nobody trains harder than Naruto and learns a tech as fast as him so i believe thats because Jiraiya spent most of his time trying to teach naruto how to control the kyuubi and how to one day perform that jutsu

    That Jutsu is the reaper death seal

    I believe Minato created the reaper death seal to protect the village from major threats but the problem was that it would kill and suck him in as well (thats why it is incomplete) .. I believe that minato created it and also developed the jutsu with the third hokage . And i am sure minato thought he would have been able to master the reaper death seal before he actually used it. My point is that naruto will learn or already know the reaper death seal and he will be able to perform a complete version of that jutsu and actually be able to pull souls out as well as seal them away without getting his soul trapped for eternity.

    And those that say no it cant happen because they said jinchurikis cant use it... you tell me how many jinchurikis even tried RDS lol i believe they said that because the body and chakra of a jinchuriki is imbalanced and unstable because normal jinchurikis dont get along with their beast and the beast usually hate's its host and wants to kill them... BUT Naruto could pull the jutsu off because he is one with the kyuubi now
    you are so wrong, he was clearly talking about the rasengan, he even told kakahsi, and you cant master the reaper death seal, its consequence of using it is that your soul gets sealed too, cause and effect, what manga are you reading?
     
         

  19. #94
    The Ghost Of A Legend. Arcaneos510X's Avatar
    Status
    Arcaneos510X is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,735
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    Suck it, Blitz
    Thank you slade.
     
         

  20. #95
    Member daredevil123's Avatar
    Status
    daredevil123 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    133
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    minato also said he can only seal half of the foxes power inside of naruto because no human being can store that much power and im gonna call bull shit on that because mito and kushina both had it sealed in them so minato has no idea what hes talking about
     
         

  21. #96
    Member
    Status
    ChiefHermit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    srsly?
    Posts
    661
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    nice try, but nope
    assuming doesn't make your theory correct


    btw, that jutsu is spirit bomb
     
         

  22. #97
    Academy Student Your Upper Lip's Avatar
    Status
    Your Upper Lip is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    I thought the unfinished justsu was the Rasengan.
    Didn't Naruto "complete" it by creating the Fuuton?
    I thought Kakashi even said that the Rasengan was an incomplete justu.
     
         

  23. #98
    J & A YowYan's Avatar
    Status
    YowYan is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    At the Organization, decapitating Rimuto
    Posts
    10,848
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    isn't it just rasenshuriken?
     
         

  24. #99
    Member Mugen Tsukyomi's Avatar
    Status
    Mugen Tsukyomi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Yuma, Arizona
    Posts
    490
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Minato was reffering that the only sealing jutsu he can do that will be effective since he is not a jin was RDS, not saying that he will use RDS because only he can use it.
     
         

  25. #100
    Member tripol's Avatar
    Status
    tripol is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lagos
    Posts
    368
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju clan24 View Post
    While naruto was training with jiriaya... jiraiya stated that naruto was the only one with enough chakra to master That jutsu which is the jutsu that even the Fourth Hokage couldn't master...

    Before the timeskip Naruto and Sasuke where equal. But after sasuke was way stronger than naruto and we all know that nobody trains harder than Naruto and learns a tech as fast as him so i believe thats because Jiraiya spent most of his time trying to teach naruto how to control the kyuubi and how to one day perform that jutsu

    That Jutsu is the reaper death seal

    I believe Minato created the reaper death seal to protect the village from major threats but the problem was that it would kill and suck him in as well (thats why it is incomplete) .. I believe that minato created it and also developed the jutsu with the third hokage . And i am sure minato thought he would have been able to master the reaper death seal before he actually used it. My point is that naruto will learn or already know the reaper death seal and he will be able to perform a complete version of that jutsu and actually be able to pull souls out as well as seal them away without getting his soul trapped for eternity.

    And those that say no it cant happen because they said jinchurikis cant use it... you tell me how many jinchurikis even tried RDS lol i believe they said that because the body and chakra of a jinchuriki is imbalanced and unstable because normal jinchurikis dont get along with their beast and the beast usually hate's its host and wants to kill them... BUT Naruto could pull the jutsu off because he is one with the kyuubi now
    Didn't have time to ready ur whole comment but I'll like to state though that Minato never created the reaper seal
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •