Page 4 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: I know what That Jutsu is :)

Quote Originally Posted by jm2oo9 View Post
    so in short since your brain cant comprehend the justu left behind was the sealing technique used on Naruto himself Gerotora purpose in the naruto world is to guard the key to naruto's Eight Trigrams Sealing Style..so why would naruto need Gerotora heck even pervy sage summoned him a time or two to play with the Eight Trigrams Seal on naruto the tori seal as i hope you read By using the seal's key, key word 'KEY' he can create several massive interlocking torii that can even immobilize and imprison Kurama with ease..Naruto then isolated Kurama's chakra in another part of him away from the beast itself in between four torii, so he could access it freely but how can he do such a thing....duh he learned the naruto's Eight Trigrams Sealing Style and since he has the key.....a new seal a new justu not even the 4th could do because he was not a jinjurikan..also the reason why he had to seal the nine tails with the reaper death god...
    I need to wash my mouth with soap.

Last edited by Ira; 12-26-2012 at 04:09 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Senju clan24, you're a f*cking idiot. Rikderslife gave you a scan and still you're arguing with your dumb little shitty theory

go back to bed

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Senju clan24 View Post
    I am done because i gave you a quote of something that came out of your own retarded mouth hahaha yet you still cant answer me directly.... you must be on your period today sir yeah i know... your just a Clown with no penis lmao smh ***g

You said before that you thought the tori seal was "That jutsu" am i right read your own quote in blue **** hole
    so i guess you missed the part where i said you was right in my other post...smh who is on there period today...i believe its you.. no worries i can admit when i say something dumb but then i pulled that link up for a reason the key formula is what allows him to use the torri seal but again you was soooo frustrated that you never read the link my friend..and yet im wrong up and down no its the reaper death seal but you have no proof i asked you 6 times now even though you wont have proof because your thread is dumb he cant use it..his own father said so...

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    Senju clan24, you're a f*cking idiot. Rikderslife gave you a scan and still you're arguing with your dumb little shitty theory

go back to bed
    agree but he believes its gonna come true???

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The jutsu is rasenshuriken as minato was never able to mix rasengan with his element which was why rasengan was created, even kakashi tried but only came up with chidori which is an incomplete rasengan + lightning.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post

go back to bed
    Obito was already dead in a scan and couldnt possibly be tobi right yeah... yeah you can kiss my ass to ***** and i will go to sleep now

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Your gonna cry when my prophecy comes true lol go **** your mother until it happens ok.. Thats a good girl
    by the way my mom is dead...no hard feelings though never meet her died in this so called war about 4 years ago after my dad finally allowed me to move in with her she was taken from me.....

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Obito was already dead in a scan and couldnt possibly be tobi right yeah... yeah you can kiss my ass to ***** and i will go to sleep now
    Do you compare Obito to 'that jutsu'? You got proof, and your thread is a fail, get over it. Before you are going to sleep, get back to your mom's basement where you belong

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No you don't :-)

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Irabear View Post
    No you don't :-)
    according to him reaper death seal...why??? im still waiting on proof

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    Nope. Minato said non-Jinchuriki can't use it. That means Naruto is unable to even learn the "incomplete" version, thus making it impossible for Naruto to complete it.
    And thats how you break a little theory into a million pieces.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why would Naruto learn the RDS? To seal others in order, but die as a result? No. He is the "chosen one" if that is what you call it. He wouldn't use a seal like the RDS. Besides, Minato himself said that non-Jins cannot use the seal, the same person you claim created the seal. And he says nothing about unstable chakra being a part of it. So, you are quite wrong...

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a hopeless idealist, lazy
    perfectionist, Jazz and
    Hip-hop fanatic, and an
    ambitious man who does
    nothing.

I had always assumed it was Rasengan...I don't think it's Reaper Death Seal. Jinchuriki can't even use Reaper Death Seal if I remember correctly.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think we're getting trolled here...

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Humankind cannot gain anything
    without first giving something
    in return. To obtain,
    something of equal value must
    be lost.

k guys lets stop arguing about it that one guy already have proof in the manga that jinchuriki cant use it, but your theory on being one with the jinchuriki can be correct and can be incorrect its just a theory so maybe we'll find out in the future

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I want to obtain all the
    techniques and gain a true
    understanding of everything in
    this world. The first one to
    mix blue and yellow called the
    new colour "green".
    I want to do something similar
    to that. If blue is the
    chakra, then yellow is

Quote Originally Posted by Erox View Post
    Reaper death seal? My god these theory's keep getting crazier. Well lets think about it, what jutsu would naruto need demon chakra for that his father couldn't perfect? Oh idk, maybe....bijuu bomb?! You know, the one that is almost exactly like the rasengan that his father invented? Nah that makes too much sense...
    What he said

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hehe... It's not the ShikuFuujin! The Technique Naruto has to master that is the Jutsu Minato couldn't master (because he used the ShikuFuujin!!!) was the Rasengan, which was an observation of the Tailed Beast Bomb! The Tailed Beast Bomb is something only Jinchuuriki's can learn!

But that's all in the manga anyway! just read it and use logic and common sense lol! And don't listen to wild theories!!!!!

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

While naruto was training with jiriaya... jiraiya stated that naruto was the only one with enough chakra to master That jutsu which is the jutsu that even the Fourth Hokage couldn't master...

Before the timeskip Naruto and Sasuke where equal. But after sasuke was way stronger than naruto and we all know that nobody trains harder than Naruto and learns a tech as fast as him so i believe thats because Jiraiya spent most of his time trying to teach naruto how to control the kyuubi and how to one day perform that jutsu

That Jutsu is the reaper death seal

I believe Minato created the reaper death seal to protect the village from major threats but the problem was that it would kill and suck him in as well (thats why it is incomplete) .. I believe that minato created it and also developed the jutsu with the third hokage . And i am sure minato thought he would have been able to master the reaper death seal before he actually used it. My point is that naruto will learn or already know the reaper death seal and he will be able to perform a complete version of that jutsu and actually be able to pull souls out as well as seal them away without getting his soul trapped for eternity.

And those that say no it cant happen because they said jinchurikis cant use it... you tell me how many jinchurikis even tried RDS lol i believe they said that because the body and chakra of a jinchuriki is imbalanced and unstable because normal jinchurikis dont get along with their beast and the beast usually hate's its host and wants to kill them... BUT Naruto could pull the jutsu off because he is one with the kyuubi now
    you are so wrong, he was clearly talking about the rasengan, he even told kakahsi, and you cant master the reaper death seal, its consequence of using it is that your soul gets sealed too, cause and effect, what manga are you reading?

The Ghost Of A Legend. Arcaneos510X's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    Suck it, Blitz
    Thank you slade.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

minato also said he can only seal half of the foxes power inside of naruto because no human being can store that much power and im gonna call bull shit on that because mito and kushina both had it sealed in them so minato has no idea what hes talking about

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nice try, but nope
    assuming doesn't make your theory correct

btw, that jutsu is spirit bomb

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I thought the unfinished justsu was the Rasengan.
    Didn't Naruto "complete" it by creating the Fuuton?
    I thought Kakashi even said that the Rasengan was an incomplete justu.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer

isn't it just rasenshuriken?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Minato was reffering that the only sealing jutsu he can do that will be effective since he is not a jin was RDS, not saying that he will use RDS because only he can use it.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

While naruto was training with jiriaya... jiraiya stated that naruto was the only one with enough chakra to master That jutsu which is the jutsu that even the Fourth Hokage couldn't master...

Before the timeskip Naruto and Sasuke where equal. But after sasuke was way stronger than naruto and we all know that nobody trains harder than Naruto and learns a tech as fast as him so i believe thats because Jiraiya spent most of his time trying to teach naruto how to control the kyuubi and how to one day perform that jutsu

That Jutsu is the reaper death seal

I believe Minato created the reaper death seal to protect the village from major threats but the problem was that it would kill and suck him in as well (thats why it is incomplete) .. I believe that minato created it and also developed the jutsu with the third hokage . And i am sure minato thought he would have been able to master the reaper death seal before he actually used it. My point is that naruto will learn or already know the reaper death seal and he will be able to perform a complete version of that jutsu and actually be able to pull souls out as well as seal them away without getting his soul trapped for eternity.

And those that say no it cant happen because they said jinchurikis cant use it... you tell me how many jinchurikis even tried RDS lol i believe they said that because the body and chakra of a jinchuriki is imbalanced and unstable because normal jinchurikis dont get along with their beast and the beast usually hate's its host and wants to kill them... BUT Naruto could pull the jutsu off because he is one with the kyuubi now
    Didn't have time to ready ur whole comment but I'll like to state though that Minato never created the reaper seal