Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 26 to 31 of 31
  1. #26
    Senior Member Moe22's Avatar
    Status
    Moe22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Narutobase
    Posts
    2,474
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who was/is the strongest kage in the history of their village?

    Quote Originally Posted by antenna View Post
    it doesnt matter. hiruzen was hailed as the god of shinobi and he was known as "the professor" for knowing all techniques in the leaf. the only person who could match his strength is the so6p
    He knew every technique in the leaf? I don't believe that's possible because he doesn't have sharingan or byakugan. I don't know, it'd be kinda hard to use tsakayumi without sharingan, or 8 trigrams 64 palms without byakugan. Maybe by he knows all the jutsu means he knows OF every jutsu, but not how to USE every jutsu.
     
         

  2. #27
    Rëaper's Avatar
    Status
    Rëaper is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Shaman Kingdom
    Posts
    8,870
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who was/is the strongest kage in the history of their village?

    Quote Originally Posted by antenna View Post
    it doesnt matter. hiruzen was hailed as the god of shinobi and he was known as "the professor" for knowing all techniques in the leaf. the only person who could match his strength is the so6p
    ahhaah xD
    good one
     
         

  3. #28
    Senior Member Moe22's Avatar
    Status
    Moe22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Narutobase
    Posts
    2,474
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who was/is the strongest kage in the history of their village?

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    well, he died fighting oro and we've seen better feats from stronger shinobi. also hiruzen almost sh*t his pants when oro almost revived minato so that goes to show even with oros crappy control minato still kicks @$$
    You know you kinda have me thinking 4th might be stronger then the 1st. I believe flying thunder god technique is the most useful technique on the narutoverse.
     
         

  4. #29
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,345
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Who was/is the strongest kage in the history of their village?

    Quote Originally Posted by Moe22 View Post
    You know you kinda have me thinking 4th might be stronger then the 1st. I believe flying thunder god technique is the most useful technique on the narutoverse.
    yeah, if i ever have time i wanna post a minato>hashi thread, because 1 i do believe with ftg minato can blitz practically anybody and 2 i like taking it to those hashi fanboys
     
         

  5. #30
    Senior Member Moe22's Avatar
    Status
    Moe22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Narutobase
    Posts
    2,474
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who was/is the strongest kage in the history of their village?

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    yeah, if i ever have time i wanna post a minato>hashi thread, because 1 i do believe with ftg minato can blitz practically anybody and 2 i like taking it to those hashi fanboys
    Don't get me wrong, I'm in no way a fanboy, but that big forest flower jutsu with the gas is epic, minato would need to prearrange some seals to escape that.
     
         

  6. #31
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,345
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Who was/is the strongest kage in the history of their village?

    Quote Originally Posted by Moe22 View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I'm in no way a fanboy, but that big forest flower jutsu with the gas is epic, minato would need to prearrange some seals to escape that.
    Yeah thats forsure in no way will it be an easy fight on either part but i feel minato could pull it off
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •