Status
    Sep 2012
    サスケ様

Madara's ultimate goal

The more I read, the more it seems Madara doesn't care about this fight at all. Even if Obito loses, he doesn't care. He hasn't made a single effort to defend Obito or the Juubi. This implies Madara knows what we don't: The Alliance is boned. They can't kill Juubi.

So what does Madara want? Flashback seems to suggest he's a proud, vain man. He probably wants more than to take 10 tails into himself. He wants to be God of the new World. Moon eye operation? Some bullshit he cooked up on the spot to manipulate Obito. Madara caring about "world peace" or "rin" is absurd.

Obito might be wrong in assuming Madara wants to take the 10 tails for himself. Possibly, Madara just wants to find a way to be the strongest person to ever live. Madara in the cave seemed seriously butthurt about losing to Hashirama, so maybe he wants to be greater than Hashi could ever be. 10 tails is probably a means to an end for Madara.

When he was fighting the Kage, he seemed bored (in the Japanese emote text, he was actually yawning). Seems like someone on his level is content to just sit back and let things unfold. He could probably kill Naruto and Bee with his pinky finger. Perhaps he just wants to capture Kurama and relive the old days. Madara seems motivated by violence, so perhaps the war and immortality was his goal all along.

It'd be epic to find out Madara already has what he wants: an immortal body. That he planned for Nagato to betray Obito and for Obito to start the war, all for the sake of his amusement. Then he reveals to a dying Obito that he killed Rin, takes his remaining Sharingan and kills him right in front of Kakashi lol

Status
    Aug 2011
    Illusions & Nightmares

Re: Madara's ultimate goal

Quote Originally Posted by narutoblitz View Post
    The more I read, the more it seems Madara doesn't care about this fight at all. Even if Obito loses, he doesn't care. He hasn't made a single effort to defend Obito or the Juubi. This implies Madara knows what we don't: The Alliance is boned. They can't kill Juubi.

So what does Madara want? Flashback seems to suggest he's a proud, vain man. He probably wants more than to take 10 tails into himself. He wants to be God of the new World. Moon eye operation? Some bullshit he cooked up on the spot to manipulate Obito. Madara caring about "world peace" or "rin" is absurd.

Obito might be wrong in assuming Madara wants to take the 10 tails for himself. Possibly, Madara just wants to find a way to be the strongest person to ever live. Madara in the cave seemed seriously butthurt about losing to Hashirama, so maybe he wants to be greater than Hashi could ever be. 10 tails is probably a means to an end for Madara.

When he was fighting the Kage, he seemed bored (in the Japanese emote text, he was actually yawning). Seems like someone on his level is content to just sit back and let things unfold. He could probably kill Naruto and Bee with his pinky finger. Perhaps he just wants to capture Kurama and relive the old days. Madara seems motivated by violence, so perhaps the war and immortality was his goal all along.

It'd be epic to find out Madara already has what he wants: an immortal body. That he planned for Nagato to betray Obito and for Obito to start the war, all for the sake of his amusement. Then he reveals to a dying Obito that he killed Rin, takes his remaining Sharingan and kills him right in front of Kakashi lol
    I underlined parts that i was thinking myself too. but i dont belive that even madara had the lightest clue about nagato's betrayal, after all nagato was a child and after he grew up he's personality and everything about him changed completely.. Or maybe he's ultimate gambler and he had hes money on that guess could be :D good thread anyways! :D

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Madara wanting to be the strongest ever. Yes, agreed.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Currently following manga:
    Berserk, Vagabond and
    Greenblood.

Agree with you!!!

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by narmeiter View Post
    Madara wanting to be the strongest ever. Yes, agreed.
    Madara is Raditz

He wants his tail Back but he got it on the wrong direction LOL

Status
    __

who knows It seems possible i just want him to die already tbh

Status
    Nov 2011
    ~I'm just too strong~

I like the idea that he was a saiyan lol

Status
    Aug 2011
    The Observer

What can I say he's a Uchiha afterall

Status
    Sep 2012
    The UCHIHA'S true power is yet
    to be unveiled

madara is already the strongest shinobi ever kishi stated it clearly in an interview and he never lost to hashi or anyone

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Madara wants every power possible so he can also create stuff just like the s06p did

Status
    This user has no status.

Good observation, I thought of that as well.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

He wants power, isn't it obvious

He wants to be the alone ruler of the world

OH LONG JOHNSON edo tensai wilmaso's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

i some what agree with you, i dont agree with the part about him knowing that nagato was going to betray him, one thing you mentioned was that madara was butthurt because he lost? he didn't lose he faked his death, the purpose of that fight was to get some hashi DNA, 'll bet that madara did not know it was gonna take him that long to get the rinni. anyway he wants to be the sage of six paths everything tobi was spewing about being madara was true, the stories and the way tobi acted it's all madara style , also when he came back into edo form he was very pissed off, he wanted a real body.and by the dialogue with tobi you can tell that was not part of the plan.