Page 11 of 11 « First ... 7891011
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".

Re: Itachi's the strongest uchiha after Madara.

Sasuke and Obito are stronger.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

omg what can sasuke do to itachi...he CANNOT break tsukyomi FACT...tobi even said he didnt see through anything, and itachi let him live.

obito maybe, but amateretsu is instant and kamui isn't as fast as seen when kakashi says kamui wont make it in time, obito must be tangible to attack....plus itachi uses clones all the time sharingan cannot tell the difference he would last 5 min no matter how u put it and even though he doesnt have wait 5 minutes really. he has enough clones and speed, and intellect to find an opening for a stab. naruto has head butt tobi many times he's not untouchable. obito wants no parts of itachi, the reason itachi is gone right now is because totsuka is oped and all he would have to do is stab madara, obito and it would be over

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shogun973 View Post
    omg what can sasuke do to itachi...he CANNOT break tsukyomi FACT...tobi even said he didnt see through anything, and itachi let him live.

obito maybe, but amateretsu is instant and kamui isn't as fast as seen when kakashi says kamui wont make it in time, obito must be tangible to attack....plus itachi uses clones all the time sharingan cannot tell the difference he would last 5 min no matter how u put it and even though he doesnt have wait 5 minutes really. he has enough clones and speed, and intellect to find an opening for a stab. naruto has head butt tobi many times he's not untouchable. obito wants no parts of itachi, the reason itachi is gone right now is because totsuka is oped and all he would have to do is stab madara, obito and it would be over
    ^
    we have an example here
    how to be a dickrider !

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Single/Double

im not a fanboy or anything but i think Itachi is one of the wisest Uchiha and loving big brother... Respect.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status

I don't know if Itachi is second to Madara in power, but in terms of intelligence he's pretty high up there, and I thought Izuna was second to Madara in power.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Srry all the people that said Sasuke are not thinking clearly

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    ..cloves burning scent..

I do believe Obito mantained a space between him and Itachi during the story, as much as avoiding a that longed final confrontation. They were, I think, both scared of losing their lives without accomplishing their mission (Obito:Kill everyone/ Itachi:kinda save everybody)

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Navado View Post
    Madara-itachi-obito-sasuke. Yall crazy, you do remember that madara awoken the rinnegan albiet when he was old. But every rinnegan user we've actually seen are using madara's actual ****ing eyes. As such the dude can probably counter any rinnegan jutsu if necessary
    Secondy he was the greatest uchiha in history. Remarkable chakra reserves crazy techs and a fan thay absorb attacks??? And about the s/t ninjutsu. You remember that minato said. "He uses space time ninjutsu and was able to bypass konohas barrier. HE MUST BE MADARA." Meaning madara has space time ninjutsu too or at least had access to it (a lot of people have it and we find out when its relevant. Like the fourth's gaurds and hanzo looked like he had a crazy one). Wait hold the **** up and perfect sasano. Not mention he tutored obito...
    Now I could put obito at 2 but the guy hasnt really done anything on his own that makes me feel he could deal with itachi's intelligence. Itacho was a genius never before seen in the uchiha and planned out everything even his death. He pretty much single handedly bear kabuto. Cause sasuke was just sitting there being emo. And he handled nagato like a straight boss. Obito would have to rely heavily on the rennigan and if you know about his intangiblity rule hes limited. I think itachi would have a strategy to ultimately get mr bring rin back into that eternal bliss orochimaru was enjoying.
    Now stfu with this sasuke has surpassed itachi shit. Dont use their fight as an example cuz itachi planned all of that and sasuke is always remaking how itachi did this better or how he commanded sasano so well ( no ems) and sasuke hasnt faught anybody in itachi's league since... well noone he actually defeated. He has all the tools to def surpass and be much better then him but he hasnt mastered any of them yet. And hes stopped using his genius in exchange for rage filled revenge. Itachi teaches him something new again and beats him and obito would obliterate him. Ive said too much let me shut ul
    The only part i disagree with you is on obito defeating sasuke. Obito was an uchiha dunce, sasuke graduated top of his class and was a heralded genius. Sasuke is more of a tactition than people give him credit for. I mean he solo'd deidara and Danzo with no previous intel. Plus this obito is a whuss compared to TOBI. Oh, how i miss the days of Tobi.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Obito is nothing compared to Itachi. The only reason Obito was strong was because of Kamui. After they discovered the technique, he got his ass handed to him! Itachi can take Obito.

And as for Sasuke... yes, he is stronger than Itachi, because he has EMS. But Itachi could defeat him.

Itachi knows a lot more of the Uchiha's hidden techniques than Sasuke. He has the sword and mirror (I forget what they are called), but they are powerful weapons... and he was more skilled at genjutsu than Sasuke. Itachi was smart and focused more on strategy, while Sasuke mostly focused more on his brute power and over use of Mangekyo. That is why Sasuke went blind after having Mangekyo for like a month... while Itachi had his for years and didn't need to rely on it so much.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?

Quote Originally Posted by abister90 View Post
    Obito is nothing compared to Itachi. The only reason Obito was strong was because of Kamui. After they discovered the technique, he got his ass handed to him! Itachi can take Obito.

And as for Sasuke... yes, he is stronger than Itachi, because he has EMS. But Itachi could defeat him.

Itachi knows a lot more of the Uchiha's hidden techniques than Sasuke. He has the sword and mirror (I forget what they are called), but they are powerful weapons... and he was more skilled at genjutsu than Sasuke. Itachi was smart and focused more on strategy, while Sasuke mostly focused more on his brute power and over use of Mangekyo. That is why Sasuke went blind after having Mangekyo for like a month... while Itachi had his for years and didn't need to rely on it so much.
    lol youre forgetting multiple powers other than just "kamui", lets see we've got mokuton, katon on par with madaras, gedo statue as well as 7 bijuu. And if youre gonna count prime obito then i have 1 word for you, juubi :D

EDIT: OH i almost forgot, Obito is the only one other than sasuke to have successfully escaped/extinguished amaterasu unharmed

Last edited by Draphsin; 12-29-2012 at 06:31 AM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Ten-Tails

It's Madara then obito then sasuke then shisui then itachi then izuna but I wonder why obito posed as Madara for so long

Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madara - Izuna - Itachi - Obito - Sasuke

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Like that panssy kabuto stated. Itachi is on another level than the rest of the uchiha. I mean he graduated the academy as an infant for pete's sake. jk. But seriously itachi is the greatest genius konoha ever produced.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.

He didn't beat Gaara or 6 Jonnin, he caved in the roof then escaped, completely different from a victory and why are you mentioning Danzo here when he isn't apart of my original conversation with the other guy.

Out of the Kage Bodyguards, the only one he beat was C and possibly A.
    What would have been the outcome had he stayed? They didn't even scratch his susano with combined attacks. He surely would've taken out all the Jounins with sussano grabs, and probably would've been exhausted then but not before doing something about Gaara as well. The guy is literally a stationary fighter.

Also, he didn't escape, he left by creating an effective diversion to fight Danzo. Two different things.

Page 11 of 11 « First ... 7891011