Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

"The one who knows everything" hopefully FINAL

Yes, yes... you think "oh, what does this guy want with a topic that has been made thousand of times already" but I think I figured out some basic things about "the person" and I won't start much on the topic about contents of Orochimaru's scroll, because that's an obvious one (some kind of resurrection/immortality related thing, likely it's Edo Tensei than anything else).

Sasuke says: "the clan, the village" and then "one who knows everything" so in short, it's almost surely someone who is both an Uchiha and a Konoha Shinobi who had something more to do in relation with the village.
    Why isn't it Obito or Madara? Because he would simply say so. Thus the options are:
    -Izuna
    -Shisui
    -Kagami
    -Itachi's girlfriend/boyfriend (yes, don't be a homophobe)
    -Parents
    -an other person, Elder Son perhaps?

Reasoning behind each:

* Izuna- he got sacrificed for the sake of their clan, so Madara could fight against Senju, yet his sacrifice turned a vain once Madara was forced by his clansmen to sign a truce with Senju, so the war could end. Personally, I'd be interested to hear his opinion about Uchiha and Senju, who started it all and who are the bad guys from his point of view.
    Izuna might also know something that can help in defeating Madara, his weakness or something. Why would he help to take down his own brother? Well, if Izuna was different, then I don't think it would make him happy to hear that his brother got mad, is now a zombie and wants to create a Matrix or what shit using global illusion.

* Shisui- pretty self-explanatory, he possessed the "will of fire" thus was "The Konoha's Shisui of Uchiha Clan" pretty much a good dude, and helped to take down his own clan to protect the village. Not to mention Sasuke also wants to learn even more about Itachi, this dude was like a brother to him.

* Kagami- we don't know much about him, good guy/bad guy? unknown... but from Tobirama's era and likely due to being one of "the elders" (I guess he died earlier, before the massacre occurred, possibly pre-Obito QB attack), he should know a thing or two.

* Mate- yeah

* Parents- they were in fact good guys, just felt "oppressed" as the council thought them to have been behind QB attack, so Uchiha wanted revolution and to take over the government. They must know a lot, being the clan's leaders and their mom and dad.

* (optional) Uchiha Clan Ancestor, but unlikely, he must have lived centuries before, his DNA long gone "_"

You might ask: what about "them" ??? In my opinion, "them" are Konoha Elders. Yeah, Hawks and Oro are heading towards Konoha, remember that Karin is also imprisoned in there, so Kishi will reunite them this way.
    Sasuke wants the Elders to hear out and talk with one of those Edoed people, so the truth shall be revealed.

/discuss

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This place still exists?

Re: "The one who knows everything" hopefully FINAL

Is this even relevant to the plot still? We haven't seen sasuke since early august.

Hatred will always exists obito777's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Will Obito live in the end?

seems legit but yeah I agree

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't think it's Izuna due to the fact that he presumably died so long ago, i still say it's Sasuke's Parents.

The Ghost Of A Legend. Arcaneos510X's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Everyone knows that the one whom knows everything is Google...

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    you were so close.

I agree On some

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi's boyfriend = Shisui

Uchiha Clan Shinobi Shunsin no Shisui's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Forever Blessed...

Good insight and theory

PS: **** you, Valen

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.

we are going to see sauske in 2013

& ithink he's going to konoha

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I haven't seen Sasuke the past 20 chapters. I would say he's fodder material for now.

Hatred will always exists obito777's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Will Obito live in the end?

Quote Originally Posted by J O K E R View Post
    I haven't seen Sasuke the past 20 chapters. I would say he's fodder material for now.
    lol @ fodder material

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara (god mode) solo's sm
    minato; proven.

beats naruto 5 times so what does that naruto?

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nice.. but I think kishi has something entirely different planned out ^^

Sage Art: K.U.S.H. Katon MilwaukeegHost's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Valen View Post
    Itachi's boyfriend = Shisui

LMAO.

Seriously. I truly want to believe he is going to Konoha to see the Elders. It just makes sense, they would know everything about everything. BUT WHY WOULD HE NEED OROCHIMARU HELP FOR THIS. Unless he wants to talk to an Edo...

Senior Member Ero sennin jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by AP2k View Post
    Is this even relevant to the plot still? We haven't seen sasuke since early august.
    This is true, but that doesn't mean he isn't going to go back to Sasuke's story sometime within the next month or two. I mean, we've been waiting to find out for months now...

Something big will be revealed when i does return to them though, and i think its probably going to coincide with something that is happening at the juubi battlefield. We'll see though...

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Don't be surprised if today's chapter is about Sasuke and not Ten-Tails, Kishi loves to do this.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Born to Die

Damn.... It's been that long?

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status

Remember the golden rule of Uchiha deaths:

If an Uchiha is said to have died without anyone seeing them die, they are in fact alive.

Madara - thought to have died in the battle with Hashirama - alive

Obito - thought to have died under a rock - alive

Shisui - said to have committed suicide - no body was found

Shisui is the one Sasuke wants to meet.

Senior Member Ero sennin jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If shisui is alive he has no eye, haha. Remember Itachi had one and Danzo got the other. I think Shisui is dead man..

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke2 View Post
    Yes, yes... you think "oh, what does this guy want with a topic that has been made thousand of times already" but I think I figured out some basic things about "the person" and I won't start much on the topic about contents of Orochimaru's scroll, because that's an obvious one (some kind of resurrection/immortality related thing, likely it's Edo Tensei than anything else).

Sasuke says: "the clan, the village" and then "one who knows everything" so in short, it's almost surely someone who is both an Uchiha and a Konoha Shinobi who had something more to do in relation with the village.
    Why isn't it Obito or Madara? Because he would simply say so. Thus the options are:
    -Izuna
    -Shisui
    -Kagami
    -Itachi's girlfriend/boyfriend (yes, don't be a homophobe)
    -Parents
    -an other person, Elder Son perhaps?

Reasoning behind each:

* Izuna- he got sacrificed for the sake of their clan, so Madara could fight against Senju, yet his sacrifice turned a vain once Madara was forced by his clansmen to sign a truce with Senju, so the war could end. Personally, I'd be interested to hear his opinion about Uchiha and Senju, who started it all and who are the bad guys from his point of view.
    Izuna might also know something that can help in defeating Madara, his weakness or something. Why would he help to take down his own brother? Well, if Izuna was different, then I don't think it would make him happy to hear that his brother got mad, is now a zombie and wants to create a Matrix or what shit using global illusion.

* Shisui- pretty self-explanatory, he possessed the "will of fire" thus was "The Konoha's Shisui of Uchiha Clan" pretty much a good dude, and helped to take down his own clan to protect the village. Not to mention Sasuke also wants to learn even more about Itachi, this dude was like a brother to him.

* Kagami- we don't know much about him, good guy/bad guy? unknown... but from Tobirama's era and likely due to being one of "the elders" (I guess he died earlier, before the massacre occurred, possibly pre-Obito QB attack), he should know a thing or two.

* Mate- yeah

* Parents- they were in fact good guys, just felt "oppressed" as the council thought them to have been behind QB attack, so Uchiha wanted revolution and to take over the government. They must know a lot, being the clan's leaders and their mom and dad.

* (optional) Uchiha Clan Ancestor, but unlikely, he must have lived centuries before, his DNA long gone "_"

You might ask: what about "them" ??? In my opinion, "them" are Konoha Elders. Yeah, Hawks and Oro are heading towards Konoha, remember that Karin is also imprisoned in there, so Kishi will reunite them this way.
    Sasuke wants the Elders to hear out and talk with one of those Edoed people, so the truth shall be revealed.

/discuss
    Excellent theory, I think it's safe to say that Sasuke will meet the two elders of the leaf council, but whether it's them who are referred to as "the one who knows everything" or they are merely a source of info. to reach that person remains to be seen. It's also safe to assume that "the one who knows everything" is also a character we've seen before, as it's most unlikely that a new character is going to be introduced at this part of the story.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Takin it easy

im sorry sir, but i do not approve of your list. I am doubtful that it will be an uchiha. It has been implied that it is multiple people, and i think that hearing another uchiha speak, would not be getting the other side of things.

Simply put, i disagree with your thoughts that the one who knows everything MUST be an Uchiha. It could be someone else.

I PERSONALLY think that it is the kages. Because they wouldve known about what a village is etc, and would give the otherside of the story, so sasuke could make his "balanced decision". It seems unneccesary, for suigetsu, one who was stuck in a fish tank for years, would know about the rds, when EVEN ORO, before his fight with hiruzen, never knew of it. And suigetsu mentions the obvidious, that sasuke only beat oro because oro had his arms sealed. And then the fact that the curse seal apparently has a release(which none of us would have thought). And then you have the fact that oro after admitting himself, that he cant take sasuke on in his current state, still is wanting his body.(which implies that he has a way to get his arms back, or to gain more power to be able to take sasukes body.) And then you have sasuke going to "the place he knows well" which would be 1 of 3 places....uchiha neighborhood(unlikely) 2 oro hideout(plausible) 3 KONOHA GRAVEYARD(MOSTLIKELY) and who has graves in that graveyard? the kages, of course...and all the other villagers.....from the kages we as readers could learn, and see the madara vs hashi fight, and the reason they fought, and just see a great battle(kishi has shown fights in flashbacks of dead people before, so its possible)
    and learn all about the treaty with the senju and uchiha, and from tobirama, could learn about the konoha police, and maybe about kagami uchiha(unlikely) from hiruzen and minato, sasuke would learn that tobi was responsible for the nine tails attack, and that hiruzen truly wanted peace....

simply the kages would know much more than a uchiha...for sasuke to be able to learn something...

if you told me, or i told you 6 months ago, that oro would emerge from ankos curseseal, and that the curse seal had a release i would call you and you would call me crazy...so the concept that there is no way to remove the soul from the reaper seal, is absurd....oro wouldve certainly researched ways to get his arms back, and im sure he at least tried to undo the reaper seal

im fine if im proven wrong im just saying there has been a ton of foreshadowing that reaper seal can be undone...

only kishi can prove either one of us right, but good job on your thread and you explanation for it

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

I doubt suigetsu is familiar with the reaper death seal and its belly's contents, im betting the scroll is just edo tensei

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ding ding dong

He wants to know what a Clan, Village and being a Shinobi truly means, so the ones who knows everything aren't necessarily Uchihas.