Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...

Is it possible JuhaBach did something to Ichigo's powers.

Title says it all, when Juhabach attacked Ichigo causing his Blut Vene to activate Juha said it awakened the memories within his reiatsu.

Now I know your probably thinking what the hell is he talking about...but my point is that is it possible that during the time Ichigo went unconscious after his first meeting with Grand fisher, do you think Juha did something to Ichigo's Quincy powers stopping them from working...also if this is the case could it be possible that Masaki was taken and healed and they left a fake lying on top of Ichigo when he woke up.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    busted hand

Re: Is it possible JuhaBach did something to Ichigo's powers.

No i don't think so he stated they were dormant. And i also believe that bexause his soul reaper powers were so strong thus keeping his quincy powers pushed to the bottom of his soul. the only other way his quincy powers would have surfaced would have been if ryuken had done something cause i guarantee he knows everything.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

Well he was mostly commentating on his practically repressed quincy powers....Ichigo used so much reitsu trying to escape the barrier he basically ran out of shinigami reitsu, and switched on his quincy reserves....since the cage didn't hold quincies he broke loose and then fought Juha with basically his quincy reserves....which explains why Blut Vein activated he was instinctively thinking of defense so it activated!

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...

Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    Well he was mostly commentating on his practically repressed quincy powers....Ichigo used so much reitsu trying to escape the barrier he basically ran out of shinigami reitsu, and switched on his quincy reserves....since the cage didn't hold quincies he broke loose and then fought Juha with basically his quincy reserves....which explains why Blut Vein activated he was instinctively thinking of defense so it activated!
    Yeah I understand that but for Ichigo's powers to just start working now seems a little fishy to me, plus the whole night Masaki died is also a little to suspicious don't you think.

My point was is it possible that Juha somehow suppressed Ichigo's Quincy powers and wanted them to awaken at a certain time since the way he was talking it seemed like he knew Ichigo's Quincy powers would start showing eventually.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Im late but i believe that his soul reaper powers came to light because the were the first ones awakenend by rukia. And the only ones he really cared about then after being in that trap for so long it awakenend his quincy powers. because if anything isadas' dad wouldve sinced it being a high quincy and all. js

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ichigo was never trained in the Quincy arts so I don't see how his Quincy powers could have surfaced at all regardless if Juha did anything to him. I agree that the night of Masaki's death is shrouded in mystery, but I don't think Juha did anything.

Juha said that it was Ichigo's battle with Kirge (a pure Quincy) that awakened his Quincy powers:
    http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/514/7
    http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/514/8
    That the fragments of Kirge's reiatsu [from his cage] was what drove into Ichigo's soul and awoke his dormant powers. Till now Ichigo has never fought a high-level Quincy. The only Quincy he's ever faced was Ishida but he was no where near as refined as Kirge.