434 62.27%
Page 17 of 18 « First ... 7131415161718 Last»
    Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 615 Discussion and 616 Predictions

Are we supposed to assume that the 5 Kage are dead? What about Tsunade, can't she heal them? Also how did Madara overturn the Edo Tensei again? What ability of his did he use?

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ojsam77 View Post
    Are we supposed to assume that the 5 Kage are dead? What about Tsunade, can't she heal them? Also how did Madara overturn the Edo Tensei again? What ability of his did he use?
    First the kages are not died and tsunade is going to heal them including herself and now about madara he simply knew the jutsu that removes the caster of edo tensei control over the ressurected ninja meaning madara is free to roam around and there nothing nobody can do and he can't die so they would have to seal him somehow

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Any thoughts on what is happening to the ten tails and what it will do next. Bee seemed pretty exploded, how shall he fare?

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

why am i not able to view some manga chapter like narut manga chapter 559.
    it says content removed due to dmca takedown notice.
    What does that mean?
    Does it mean that that chapter that have read it earlier will be changed???

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I hope when the next chap comes it not one of those stalling chaps since we had to wait this long for one. Seeing hinata using her byakugan and maybe by Naruto holding her with kurama chakra will enhance her powers too, make her see things beyond their normal powers could see. Another thing I though of was since kishi has been stubborn on giving Naruto any jutsu maybe tsunad and co would appear with the help of FTG jutsu transfer the power to Naruto has a gift from his father he already has rasengan.

A LongHaired Airbender. L Lawliet's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is that a status passive
    message I just saw?

Okay... I am the last comment on the list right now, and I seriously need to ask some things about many comments I've read repeatedly:

1. "Too much talk. No action. Boring." First of all, how many pages do you people think a Naruto Manga Chapter has? I bed you'd like it if it had like a hundred every week. I would, too. But it just doesn't... And what makes Kishimoto a genius is the fact that having so few pages per chapter, he still knows how to build an interesting story. Not every page has to be action. Secondly, do you people have a heart or something? Neji just died. What, were you expecting Naruto to simply say "Bastard!" and start fighting like sick? Goku's influence has really gotten the better of your understanding of a human heart. To be honest, I was even hoping an even deeper reaction to Neji's death... I mean, he's the first friend of Naruto's to actually DIE in front of him. Last words and everything. Even the toughest action mangakas would have given him at least a chapter to build his feelings, but no. Kishi went and gave him less than a chapter. And you people wanted to have even less? What are you, robots? Damn!

2. "Obito's trying to make Naruto join the darkside"... OMG such a wrong assessment. DUH!, the more power the Juubi gets, the better! It's just like when Pain invaded Konoha. He tried to make Naruto come with him quietly so Kurama could be extracted. Now Obito is sort of doing the same to make the Juubi stronger. Obito doesn't need anyone to join... Pay attention to his attitude, for God's sake. It can't be any more OBVIOUS that what he wants is LESS companions. Even Madara, who "saved his life" doesn't mean shit to him, and now all of a sudden he wants Naruto to join him? WTF?

3. "Obito wants to show Naruto the same feelings he went through" NOPE. If he really wanted that, he would have shared the damn story of his life with him, you know. He's just SURPRISED that he and Naruto resemble each other so much... For him, it's a coincidence that has something funny about it. To Obito, Naruto is just a noisy kid who keeps blabbering about his dreams and his friends, while knowing nothing about war or losing these friends in front of you. That's why as soon as Neji died, Obito went all like: "What was that about not letting anyone die? What was that again?"

4. "I hate that Naruto has never given a **** about Hinata and now all of a sudden he takes her hand, and she doesn't faint because of that"

God, there's the worst backed up comment ever, and then there's this one. Guys, seriously, WTF? Did you forget about what happened whilst Pain was up to capture Naruto? "Oh, yeah, Hinata said that she loved him, but he never talked to her again" Well, was there ever the time? Right after Pain's saga, Kumogakure is given permission to kill Sasuke. There was no time for Naruto to even mention the fact... And may I remind you that, on chapter 457, there was a flashback in Sai's mind about him asking Naruto if he liked Sakura. Did that ever happen in any other Manga up until then? We didn't even know that that conversation had even happened! So how do we really know that Naruto didn't speak with Hinata at least once? In the case this seems too farfetched, may I also remind you that once ALL the Naruto Clones entered ALL the battlefields, he saved Hinata once and had a moment with her as well! So it's not like he hasn't approached her at all, more like there was never the time to get all lovey dovey. So after the death of someone as important as Neji, aren't Hinata and Naruto allowed to at least share ONE moment again? Isn't Hinata allowed to change her touch-me-and-I'll-faint personality? Many people change after someone important dies! Like, um, I don't know, perhaps NARUTO HIMSELF, for example?

And it's not like I want to defend her or anything. As a matter of fact, I used to be a NaruSaku fan. Unfortunately, shit for brains Sakura decided to go and LIE to Naruto, so I just ended up hating her for that. At least Hinata doesn't need to lie about her feelings, and I like that.

5. "I hate pairings." Okay, I know this is a shonen, but there are humans on it. Not, um, robots. There CAN be love and there CAN be romantic moments. If anything, people love this series because of how human it is, how easily we can relate to it. If you hate pairings, you're better off with One Piece, where romanticism is sorta replaced with Comedy. And it's not a bad choice, after all One Piece IS better than Naruto as a Manga in many things, I myself vow for this. But don't complain about there being love in a series... Naruto's had his very FIRST "Hold-my-hand" moment with anybody, can't you just be happy for the guy? He never had that warm woman's touch (except with that one moment with Kushina and some slight NaruSaku moments that ended up being useless), and now we FINALLY see him alongside a woman who has loved him since the beginning. I think it's perfect.

I seriously apologize for my rudeness. It's just something I had to say. Naturally, everybody is entitled to their opinion, and this is (or seems to be) a free world to express it as we want. But, hell, some opinions are just dumb all the way to the core. If you think mine is, please do. You're free to do so. For all I know, maybe it is. But I'm glad I could share it.

Great chapter. Let's see how does everything develop... I'd feel quite frustrated if we changed back to Sasuke and Orochimaru, but deep down, I'm dying to know just who the hell this "he who knows everything" person is. If we get that solved and explained, I'd love it... I'll have to reduce my expectations a little bit though, since Kishi's explanation to why was Obito suddenly so strong to take on Minato on his own didn't really convince me that much (I didn't really feel there was an explanation at all, he just kind of hovered through the flashback to get over with it as soon as possible). There's also the fact that, as of the Anime version of Kushina's flashback, we can hear how the Masked Man's voice is deep, threatening and what have you, and he's about as tall as Minato is. How in the hell did Obito grow so much, when by canon standards he was only like, 14? That's why I kind of don't hold too high expectations for who this person who knows everything is. Let's see!!!

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Bro, you might hate pairings.
    but thats the main reason why a lot of people watch naruto.
    They just love those emotional scenes

King of Tea and Biscuits Captain Jimjam's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Noto View Post
    This is my theory. The Sage of Six Paths was the god of the Ninja world and the one who founded ninjitsu. He was the first person to defeat the Jyubi. Its is said that he had two sons, the first one had his eyes (spiritual energy), becoming the ancestor of the Uchiha (and all those with the eye justsu). The 2nd son had his body (Will of fire) becoming the ancestor of Senju. I think the key to defeating the Jyubi and restoring balance lies in possessing these two qualities. I used to think Naruto was the one especially considering the fact that Nagata an Uzumaki possessed the sharigan but apparently Madara gave it to him so for a time he had the power of the Sage of Six Paths (body n eyes). The missing key was Hinata which was revealed in 615. Hinata has the Byakugan (representing the eyes). Naruto thus its a descendant of the 2nd son and Hinata that of the 1st Son. Their powers combined form that of the Rikudo Senin. The two therefore will be instrumental in defeating the Ten Tails.

P.S. Another interesting detail is how see how Hinata's hair looks like that of the Red Hot-Blooded Habanero = #Kushina in the final page of chapter 615. This scene reminisces the battle between Minato n Kushina and the Kyubi
    Veeery interesting theory you have there. I personally have nothing to add onto that, apart from I hope we see that in the next chapter!

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

is manga gonna come this week...

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i need my fix

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

There will be no new chapters of Naruto, Bleach or One Piece until the 3rd week of January.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this is bull crap

Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i would give it 5 over 5 for this chapter but what really bother me is to have to wait for 2 weeks and still don't get the next chapter up to now

King of Tea and Biscuits Captain Jimjam's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Guys, chill out about no new chapter this week... Kishi is making a new chapter every week, and he didn't even get much of a break in Christmas. He needs his rest, let him have it...

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiya-Jin Prince View Post
    come on Kishi baby, daddy needs his medicine
    LOL this made me laugh!!

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't think you trust in my self righteous suicide

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What the **** if we just got stuck to read mangas which extends to years and still need break so we could continue reading after death also. Please release 30-40 page manga atleast and twice a week minimum OR we will die and will remain curious in afterlife about what would have happened to naruto and sasuke....

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurian View Post
    What the **** if we just got stuck to read mangas which extends to years and still need break so we could continue reading after death also. Please release 30-40 page manga atleast and twice a week minimum OR we will die and will remain curious in afterlife about what would have happened to naruto and sasuke....
    LOL :D
    I totally agree with you...

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Gravedigger

Quote Originally Posted by L Lawliet View Post
    EPIC WALL OF TEXT!
    Dude.. what are you talking about.. every other time someone died, or almost died, Naruto went 4 tail rampage right away, and DBZ things don't happen like the cliché has you believe, it actually takes some time as well.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

http://www.mangadigg.blogspot.com
    i saw this pic and i can't wait to see next chap, I do believe this pic is true and from figuring what the translation is it seems real just a bunch of hinata talk no jutsu about little she could do, that she would her best , believes and trust naruto, feels safe and is willing to die for or with naruto not sure. just cant wait for the full manga.

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Okay... I am the last comment on the list right now, and I seriously need to ask some things about many comments I've read repeatedly:

1. "Too much talk. No action. Boring." First of all, how many pages do you people think a Naruto Manga Chapter has? I bed you'd like it if it had like a hundred every week. I would, too. But it just doesn't... And what makes Kishimoto a genius is the fact that having so few pages per chapter, he still knows how to build an interesting story. Not every page has to be action. Secondly, do you people have a heart or something? Neji just died. What, were you expecting Naruto to simply say "Bastard!" and start fighting like sick? Goku's influence has really gotten the better of your understanding of a human heart. To be honest, I was even hoping an even deeper reaction to Neji's death... I mean, he's the first friend of Naruto's to actually DIE in front of him. Last words and everything. Even the toughest action mangakas would have given him at least a chapter to build his feelings, but no. Kishi went and gave him less than a chapter. And you people wanted to have even less? What are you, robots? Damn!

2. "Obito's trying to make Naruto join the darkside"... OMG such a wrong assessment. DUH!, the more power the Juubi gets, the better! It's just like when Pain invaded Konoha. He tried to make Naruto come with him quietly so Kurama could be extracted. Now Obito is sort of doing the same to make the Juubi stronger. Obito doesn't need anyone to join... Pay attention to his attitude, for God's sake. It can't be any more OBVIOUS that what he wants is LESS companions. Even Madara, who "saved his life" doesn't mean shit to him, and now all of a sudden he wants Naruto to join him? WTF?

3. "Obito wants to show Naruto the same feelings he went through" NOPE. If he really wanted that, he would have shared the damn story of his life with him, you know. He's just SURPRISED that he and Naruto resemble each other so much... For him, it's a coincidence that has something funny about it. To Obito, Naruto is just a noisy kid who keeps blabbering about his dreams and his friends, while knowing nothing about war or losing these friends in front of you. That's why as soon as Neji died, Obito went all like: "What was that about not letting anyone die? What was that again?"

4. "I hate that Naruto has never given a **** about Hinata and now all of a sudden he takes her hand, and she doesn't faint because of that"

God, there's the worst backed up comment ever, and then there's this one. Guys, seriously, WTF? Did you forget about what happened whilst Pain was up to capture Naruto? "Oh, yeah, Hinata said that she loved him, but he never talked to her again" Well, was there ever the time? Right after Pain's saga, Kumogakure is given permission to kill Sasuke. There was no time for Naruto to even mention the fact... And may I remind you that, on chapter 457, there was a flashback in Sai's mind about him asking Naruto if he liked Sakura. Did that ever happen in any other Manga up until then? We didn't even know that that conversation had even happened! So how do we really know that Naruto didn't speak with Hinata at least once? In the case this seems too farfetched, may I also remind you that once ALL the Naruto Clones entered ALL the battlefields, he saved Hinata once and had a moment with her as well! So it's not like he hasn't approached her at all, more like there was never the time to get all lovey dovey. So after the death of someone as important as Neji, aren't Hinata and Naruto allowed to at least share ONE moment again? Isn't Hinata allowed to change her touch-me-and-I'll-faint personality? Many people change after someone important dies! Like, um, I don't know, perhaps NARUTO HIMSELF, for example?

And it's not like I want to defend her or anything. As a matter of fact, I used to be a NaruSaku fan. Unfortunately, shit for brains Sakura decided to go and LIE to Naruto, so I just ended up hating her for that. At least Hinata doesn't need to lie about her feelings, and I like that.

5. "I hate pairings." Okay, I know this is a shonen, but there are humans on it. Not, um, robots. There CAN be love and there CAN be romantic moments. If anything, people love this series because of how human it is, how easily we can relate to it. If you hate pairings, you're better off with One Piece, where romanticism is sorta replaced with Comedy. And it's not a bad choice, after all One Piece IS better than Naruto as a Manga in many things, I myself vow for this. But don't complain about there being love in a series... Naruto's had his very FIRST "Hold-my-hand" moment with anybody, can't you just be happy for the guy? He never had that warm woman's touch (except with that one moment with Kushina and some slight NaruSaku moments that ended up being useless), and now we FINALLY see him alongside a woman who has loved him since the beginning. I think it's perfect.

I seriously apologize for my rudeness. It's just something I had to say. Naturally, everybody is entitled to their opinion, and this is (or seems to be) a free world to express it as we want. But, hell, some opinions are just dumb all the way to the core. If you think mine is, please do. You're free to do so. For all I know, maybe it is. But I'm glad I could share it.

Great chapter. Let's see how does everything develop... I'd feel quite frustrated if we changed back to Sasuke and Orochimaru, but deep down, I'm dying to know just who the hell this "he who knows everything" person is. If we get that solved and explained, I'd love it... I'll have to reduce my expectations a little bit though, since Kishi's explanation to why was Obito suddenly so strong to take on Minato on his own didn't really convince me that much (I didn't really feel there was an explanation at all, he just kind of hovered through the flashback to get over with it as soon as possible). There's also the fact that, as of the Anime version of Kushina's flashback, we can hear how the Masked Man's voice is deep, threatening and what have you, and he's about as tall as Minato is. How in the hell did Obito grow so much, when by canon standards he was only like, 14? That's why I kind of don't hold too high expectations for who this person who knows everything is. Let's see!!!
    ^this, you spoke my mind completely down to the last decimal except for One Piece but meh. we think alike

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.

Disagree with the part on Obito. I think he wanted to prove that his earlier statement about Naruto was right. He claimed that Naruto would one day end up like him, and he wanted to prove himself right.

Also I don't think it would matter if he cought Naruto anymore. I don't think they can put the 9 tails into the Juubi anymore because of Madara's comments after it rose he noted that he wanted to complete, and from his comments it sounds like thats impossible now.

Also the whole Obito trying to get Naruto to join him was tactical, as Madara noted if Naruto broke and switched sides the Shinobi Alliance would fall apart.

And he only went crazy with the TBB when he saw Naruto and Hinata's relationship. The look on his face showed that he was affected by the sight.

Thats just my opinion though.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are already in my Genjitsu

Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    5/5. I loved that chapter. I like how Hinata gave a speech, and I also like how Naruto was actually conflicted with emotions there. I think we might be able to see a Byakugan power up, since the Kyuubi's chakra is now around Hinata too.
    plz dont say "kyuubi" its "kurama"

The Black Lightning Alex Uchiha6678's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn Jubito too op

Naruto logic on girls: WHOLE VILLAGE SHUNS YOU EXEPT ONE GIRL. FRIEND ZONE THAT GIRL. LOL

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lion fang master View Post
    http://www.mangadigg.blogspot.com
    i saw this pic and i can't wait to see next chap, I do believe this pic is true and from figuring what the translation is it seems real just a bunch of hinata talk no jutsu about little she could do, that she would her best , believes and trust naruto, feels safe and is willing to die for or with naruto not sure. just cant wait for the full manga.
    nah i recon is a fake scan, the drawing is too basic and just doesn't look right at all!