Page 18 of 18 « First ... 81415161718
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Writing some stuff... It's a
    surprise...

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 615 Discussion and 616 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by staticdash22 View Post
    Honestly, I thought this chapter was awesome. It looks like the Toad Sage's prophecy actually came true. Naruto had a decision to make, and obito almost got to him. Notice how Kishi used symbolism: When obito was crushed under the rock, he held Rin's hand. She was his "light", his symbol for hope. When he let go of it and told her to escape, he let go of the light and hope. Obito shows what happens when you don't have someone who is your voice of reason/stability. Now in the present, naruto who broke down, and was just about to give in. Hinata woke him up with that pimp slap lol. Isn't it ironic that her name means "sunny place". It isn't the first time that she acted as his voice of reason/hope. Back in part 1 before his fight with neji. That's probably why naruto told her "you've saved me twice already".

Anyway, because of Hinata & Kurama, naruto was reminded of his ninja way. Unlike Obito, he took his "light", and hope which the symbol is Hinata's hand. Epic moment, and it's really interesting that Naruto was the one that grabbed hinata's hand and not the other way around. It would've been different if she grabbed his hand, and he held on but nah that didn't happen. Ah, I think she's growing on him, and he might just give in to her because she loves him just like Kushina did. 5/5 this chapter.
    agreed

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Working through life

16th or 23rd?

ok ive heard so many dates it is not funny does anyone know FOR A fACT that naruto will come out on the 16th (hopfully) or the 23rd (another week!!!!? )

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i guess this is how shikaku's plan is going to commence:
    hinata informs naruto of the juubi's chakra points....Hachibi distracts with the support of the alliance..(blinding light, aburame insects, mists and all)...Yamanaka and Akimichi clans maneuvers close enough to obito and Madara..the Narra Clan rides sai's ink birds.. .then Akimichis delivers another distraction and Narras stops Obito and madara's counter using shaddow stitches, casting it up in the sky eclipsing the light of the moon (or the sun).. , alliance and hachibi protects them from the juubi.... Obito and madara overpowers Narra clan's tech...But The yamanaka's attacks by pairs.... mind switching obito and madara whenever they come to their senses... Hachibi and the alliance cant hold the juubi for long.... and the yamanaka's can't continue simultaneous mind switching anymore...but before madara and obito's attack .....juubi is suddenly not responding to obito and madara's commands..Naruto and hinata succesful in attacking the juubi's chakra points...

Last edited by baah; 01-12-2013 at 12:14 PM.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakamazi Itchigo View Post
    No sorry, I honestly think he is just there as an amplifier to the statue; the First Hokage can never come back, his soul was sealed away by the Third Hokage, only his body remains and that's all they're interested in. As for Yamato actually getting stronger because he is now combined with the statue; well there is a good possibility for that but Yamato would somehow have to escape the statue, that is highly unlikely on his own because Obito put him in a genjutsu so I guess someone has to go save him (but nobody knows where he is)..oh and yes that is a good point: the white zetsu's are still so weak but I guess they were weaker and I think adding Yamato helped Obito control them better since there was thousands of them. Hope I helped
    This is an interesting idea...I think that the 1st could comeback...Orochimaru can comeback as long as his cells are still out there and he was sealed away by Itachi...so why can't the 1st hokage?

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think after reading the latest chapter, we can see a whole new side of Naruto and Hinata we have never seen before. I think in the next chapter we will see a bit more action and less romance. We could see some major butt kicking. I'd like to see Naruto & Hinata take Juubi down. That could be a definite possibility.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waiting for the SOT6P

Ha Ha!

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waiting for the SOT6P

Quote Originally Posted by Saiya-Jin Prince View Post
    come on Kishi baby, daddy needs his medicine

Academy Student Lady Tsunade Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Personally, I don't care who slapped Naruto silly. It needed to be done. He had forgotten Nagato's words to him about war and what he would face. now, he's facing it and is stunned beyond belief. Sakura was in no position to knock some sense into Naruto. The fact that Hinata did it, especially after losing her cousin and protector, Neji, was especially noteworthy. She knew how much Neji meant to him and, she also knew how much Naruto meant to Neji, despite appearances. It wasn't about love here - it was about getting Naruto to slap out of it.

And...it IS possible for someone to realize that they were wrong about love, you know. Sakura has lied to him, deceived him and been nothing but a pain in the arse for Naruto. She has caused him nothing but horrendous pain for him by that stupid adolescent promise he made so long ago. Hinata, however, has been supportive, hasn't done anything like practically caused concussions to him by merely being himself and has encouraged her to be herself. She's made no demands that were outrageous. It could be that as he has matured during this war, he has realized what true love and loyalty really are. I don't like the coupling thing either but...they are old enough to have that happen. Wasn't Minato and Kushina about that age when they paired up (not got married)? Anyway, nuff said...

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
    Disagree with the part on Obito. I think he wanted to prove that his earlier statement about Naruto was right. He claimed that Naruto would one day end up like him, and he wanted to prove himself right.

Also I don't think it would matter if he cought Naruto anymore. I don't think they can put the 9 tails into the Juubi anymore because of Madara's comments after it rose he noted that he wanted to complete, and from his comments it sounds like thats impossible now.

Also the whole Obito trying to get Naruto to join him was tactical, as Madara noted if Naruto broke and switched sides the Shinobi Alliance would fall apart.

And he only went crazy with the TBB when he saw Naruto and Hinata's relationship. The look on his face showed that he was affected by the sight.

Thats just my opinion though.
    Spoken true in every sentence.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto's fighting **** is big and strong! YEAH!

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Can we expect manga this week....???

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto cool View Post
    welllll b was sooo awesome and btw whut is killa bee's real name?
    he was named "B"...lol not even kidding

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlineVirus12 View Post
    *Hand goes up* I'm a massive NaruSaku pairing fan and then I see this. I don't hate Hinata but I'm pretty sure a bundle of Hinata fans are gonna come out of their shells and say "WE WON!!!!" .....Oh well, I've still got One Piece. Man.... I need to calm myself down.... Anyway, Well Done Hinata Fans, You won..
    I just don't see the relationship between One Piece and any manga that focuses on pairings

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by razinzell View Post
    Good:
    The first half with Obito messing with Naruto's head was awesome
    Hinata's slap
    Bee and Sai
    Obito and Madara are getting more tense

Bad:
    I want to see the K11!
    There's no way Hinata will ever be able to keep up with Naruto
    I liked it better when he ignored her
    I really hope she doesn't get some BS powerup
    If you don't care about pairing then only the first half was good.
    Pairing is only bad when you dislike it, if you don't care you don't care/mind.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Noto View Post
    This is my theory. The Sage of Six Paths was the god of the Ninja world and the one who founded ninjitsu. He was the first person to defeat the Jyubi. Its is said that he had two sons, the first one had his eyes (spiritual energy), becoming the ancestor of the Uchiha (and all those with the eye justsu). The 2nd son had his body (Will of fire) becoming the ancestor of Senju. I think the key to defeating the Jyubi and restoring balance lies in possessing these two qualities. I used to think Naruto was the one especially considering the fact that Nagata an Uzumaki possessed the sharigan but apparently Madara gave it to him so for a time he had the power of the Sage of Six Paths (body n eyes). The missing key was Hinata which was revealed in 615. Hinata has the Byakugan (representing the eyes). Naruto thus its a descendant of the 2nd son and Hinata that of the 1st Son. Their powers combined form that of the Rikudo Senin. The two therefore will be instrumental in defeating the Ten Tails.

P.S. Another interesting detail is how see how Hinata's hair looks like that of the Red Hot-Blooded Habanero = #Kushina in the final page of chapter 615. This scene reminisces the battle between Minato n Kushina and the Kyubi
    Yes. I believed, for a season, that Sasuke would donate his eyes to Naruto at some point during the final fight. Now, it all seems a bit more consequent: the Uzumaki and the Hyuga clans derived from the Senju and the Uchiha, respectively; it would be quite natural if, combined, they triggered the genes that define the Six Paths's power. I would not be surprised if through this, Kishimoto wanted to depict the manner in which you do not need to be part of the traditionally acknowledged/inherent elite in order to achieve excellence itself.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I said that a while ago and y'all called me crazy

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Where is Chapter 616

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It is relieving to know that this week's Shonen Jump has been out in Japan for a while now, it should be a blink of an eye from now until we get to see it. It would appear to be a double issue...