Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Sup

Re: I'm Curious About This So Help Me...[Official]

I would be happy to follow you through my logic

But I am not understanding your logic because your logic seems to be gaaras ultimate defense coming from the one tails, which is false..

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    0834-1917-9840

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnelion View Post
    (o_0)?!WTH
    So you mean to tell me all of the earth and the hidden sand village is composed of gaara's mother...:sy:
    No, as Gaara said he can spread his chakra infused sand with ordinary sand thus making any type of sand his weapon. He explained it to Lee during their fight with Kimimaro. the sand in the gourd is infused with his mommy's spirit.

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Seriously dude weather you consider it a plot hole or it doesn't make sense to you the facts is its his mother that protects him(Chakra infused in the sand), also you should learn some manners and do some research that's why there is a Naruto wikia for.e.e

And people don't feed the trolls; Derp Obito love your signature btw x3.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Emo

Quote Originally Posted by Arianne View Post
    Seriously dude weather you consider it a plot hole or it doesn't make sense to you the facts is its his mother that protects him(Chakra infused in the sand), also you should learn some manners and do some research that's why there is a Naruto wikia for.e.e

And people don't feed the trolls; Derp Obito love your signature btw x3.
    Not only is it a huge plot hole but kishi could've at least put some sort of effort into explaining/have his abilities still make since.
    Furthermore I do have manners which is why I'm talking calmly instead of calling you a dumb@ss who should shut the f*ck up but I didn't.Also the manga is why I'm asking the question meaning research as you call it wouldn't help.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Emo

Quote Originally Posted by TheWillofFire View Post
    I would be happy to follow you through my logic

But I am not understanding your logic because your logic seems to be gaaras ultimate defense coming from the one tails, which is false..
    How is it false when they said it in the manga that it stemed from the shukaku/one-tail so tell me or explain to me rather how my logic doesn't make sense...?:P

Status
    Mar 2010
    Out there

Well gaara could only bend the sand previously because of the one tail's power,as said by dediera(mispelled).
    [Picture N/A]
    So then explain to me after it was extracted how can he possibly still bend it without using/using little chakra to bend/move his sand at will.Also the sand in his gourd still automatically protects him which makes no sense since it only did that due to the one tails.
    WTHSo how in the hell is this stuff happening?!WTH

:rag:Stuff like this makes him seem smug even when fighting STOP CROSSING YOUR ARMS!!:rag:

Also not hating on gaara so don't be a douchebag:y just wondering also he is boss in most ways.:scorps:
    he assumed it was the doing of the 1 tail beast but later we found out his mother had a jutsu that protects gaara.

Either way I imagine gaara's mum jutsu was probably based on the 1 tailed beast powers to control sand too.

doesn't matter can easily go either way like how the rasengan was based on the tailed beast bomb.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Sup

How is it false when they said it in the manga that it stemed from the shukaku/one-tail so tell me or explain to me rather how my logic doesn't make sense...?:P
    The manga stated it stemed from the one tails, and then it stated it was never the one tails, rather gaaras mom, as shown to you on the manga page on post #2

So it is safe and logical to discard the idea of it stemming from the one tails, and rather stemming from the chakra of garaas mom

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Controlling sand is Gaara's KKGK given to him by the 1 tails. Like son Goku gives his jinchurriki earth and fire to make lava release. Even without the 1 tails Gaara could use the sand manipulation because he was born with the beast inside him. Also his father had a similar ability to control gold dust partials (gold sand) which would stand Gaara could use the same or similar ability. The difference is Gaara's gourd. His gourd contains probably 3 things. His chakra, his mothers chakra and maybe the 1 tails chakra. Using the chakra within the gourd he can mix any other sand like partials. That's his strength and his weakness.

His strength because within a desert he can control all the sand he can lift. It's his weakness because if that infused sand get compromised. Like an example his opponent were to put a chakra bomb within the infused sand and Gaara were to use that part for protection. That bomb would go off within Gaara's shield.

It was thought that his auto defense was due to the 1 tails protecting its host, Gaara from any harm to protect himself but after the 1 tails was removed it is now revealed that it's his mothers chakra actually protecting him as stated by Gaara's father and as it is his explanation it should be revealed as an explanation by Kish himself.

Senior Member Ero sennin jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

I agree with OP that it doesnt really make sense and it kind of ridiculous. Obviously kishi just changed his mind on this one. I don't think he had this planned from the start. He was like "Shit! now that i had the one tails taken from Gaara, what lameass excuse am i gonna make up for why he can still use his sand?!" What we got was the war arc explanation in chapter 574.

OH well, just accept it man. Don't gotta get all mad at NB members for just pointing out the facts to you.

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ero sennin jiraiya View Post
    I agree with OP that it doesnt really make sense and it kind of ridiculous. Obviously kishi just changed his mind on this one. I don't think he had this planned from the start. He was like "Shit! now that i had the one tails taken from Gaara, what lameass excuse am i gonna make up for why he can still use his sand?!" What we got was the war arc explanation in chapter 574.

OH well, just accept it man. Don't gotta get all mad at NB members for just pointing out the facts to you.
    honestly i dont see how it is a completely outlandish explenation. It's quite similar to kushina's chakra being embedded in narutos seal to help him fully tame kurama when naruto tried releasing him. It seems silly and a random cop out to us, but in many japanese mangas there are instances of a mothers love and will to protect her kid imbibing them with a special power. It's something that clearly a few of yo who probably dont venture very far into manga wouldn't know.

Senior Member Ero sennin jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

It's a pretty ridiculous explanation that kind of came out of left field. There's instances of mothers love in all kinds of story mediums it's not something that is exclusive to the Japanese culture so i don't get why you're saying people who "dont venture very far into manga" wouldn't know about.

I read mangas other than Naruto, btw.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Sup

IMO KISHI NEVER changed his mind, you know that 愛 symbol on gaaras forehead? Yea that was gaaras mom, and yea that was there since the beginning, no changing mind there.

Why are people in denial with kishis explanation being gaaras mom instead of the one tails?

Status
    Nov 2012
    Emo

It's a pretty ridiculous explanation that kind of came out of left field. There's instances of mothers love in all kinds of story mediums it's not something that is exclusive to the Japanese culture so i don't get why you're saying people who "dont venture very far into manga" wouldn't know about.

I read mangas other than Naruto, btw.
    I'm not getting mad it's just this has no logic and makes no sense the one tail granting power to it's host/user makes sense due to it being a mythical creature but an ordinary ninja with basically no powers other than the normal sand ninja's some how had the ability to transfer chakra/her will/her soul into the sand in gaara's gourd and the entire earth basically?
    And believe that he most likely just p;ayed off of a cliche' that every manga with an protaginist and antagonist have a mother with special power to protect their child
    Which the writer or creator of the novel/manga always turns to when they have written themselves into a corner with no way out and try not to leave story holes...the mom's spirit was implanted into the protaginist and will come out or whatever to protect him/her.That makes no sense either to me and pisses me off when I see or read it.
    Furthermore naruto's mother's chakra allowing him to conquer kurama makes since because of the following reasons...:
    -a seal
    -transferrance of chakra
    -we have seen something like this happen before
    -she didn't give him an OP IMO power like turning earth into sand and controlling something with no chakra consumption
    -it was a short appearance
    -most importantly it's the main character and it was bound to happen
    -you can't just power up the antagonist and not the protaginist
    -if you didn't already read this IT'S A SEAL

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

in the pic: gaara farted biggg tymm :P

Last edited by fmfreak; 01-02-2013 at 12:03 PM.

Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Because otherwise he'd be as powerfull as someone who has'nt even done the academy.
    Gaara without sand is even weaker than a fodder ninja, thats why.

He'd be as much of a kage as Tsunade's lower half is now.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Sup

I'm not getting mad it's just this has no logic and makes no sense the one tail granting power to it's host/user makes sense due to it being a mythical creature but an ordinary ninja with basically no powers other than the normal sand ninja's some how had the ability to transfer chakra/her will/her soul into the sand in gaara's gourd and the entire earth basically?
    And believe that he most likely just p;ayed off of a cliche' that every manga with an protaginist and antagonist have a mother with special power to protect their child
    Which the writer or creator of the novel/manga always turns to when they have written themselves into a corner with no way out and try not to leave story holes...the mom's spirit was implanted into the protaginist and will come out or whatever to protect him/her.That makes no sense either to me and pisses me off when I see or read it.
    Furthermore naruto's mother's chakra allowing him to conquer kurama makes since because of the following reasons...:
    -a seal
    -transferrance of chakra
    -we have seen something like this happen before
    -she didn't give him an OP IMO power like turning earth into sand and controlling something with no chakra consumption
    -it was a short appearance
    -most importantly it's the main character and it was bound to happen
    -you can't just power up the antagonist and not the protaginist
    -if you didn't already read this IT'S A SEAL
    No...not entire earth just mixed with gaara chakra. And garaas mom is no ordinary ninja, as you can see her great powers
    We are talking about a mom who gave birth to a jinchuuriki, thats no normal ninja
    It can be compared to as kushina having great powers too.

Jinchuriki candidates are hard to come by, you make it sound like its not a big deal, we talking about kazekage + mom = jinchuriki, kinda like naruto having hokage dad and his mom.

You need to not underestimate shinobi who are at the top tier, you praising the one tails too much

Last edited by TheWillofFire; 01-02-2013 at 12:54 PM.

Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

Plot no justsu. End thread.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has yo status.

It has always been hinted at... During Garra's transformation at the Chuunin Exams, he calls the beast "Mother".

Garra's Father hinted that it actually came from his mothers love.

Take a look at how Garra's mother died. She turned to sand after a ritual, soon after she gave birth to her son.
    The only thing that the One Tail gave him was insomnia, and a bad attitude. Whenever he gave Garra some power, it was to try to break free from control. Which did happen vs. Naruto and Cheif toad.

Think about it... When has a TB ever protected a jinjuriki in the 1st part? They didn't. Whenever Naruto got the TB cloak, it was because he had the Dark Naruto inside of him. It was because his emotions were compromised, and the Dark Naruto let in the beasts chakra. (against sasuke and zabuza, NOT against garra bc he trained on how to consciously use that particular chakra.)

Garra can control the sand the same way his father can control it. When the sand has a mind of its own, its his mother. The trick is the ritual. That made the mother into a sand spirit.

Last edited by Rikud0 Sennin; 01-03-2013 at 03:20 PM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has yo status.

Quote Originally Posted by niblack89 View Post
    Controlling sand is Gaara's KKGK given to him by the 1 tails. Like son Goku gives his jinchurriki earth and fire to make lava release. Even without the 1 tails Gaara could use the sand manipulation because he was born with the beast inside him. Also his father had a similar ability to control gold dust partials (gold sand) which would stand Gaara could use the same or similar ability. The difference is Gaara's gourd. His gourd contains probably 3 things. His chakra, his mothers chakra and maybe the 1 tails chakra. Using the chakra within the gourd he can mix any other sand like partials. That's his strength and his weakness.

His strength because within a desert he can control all the sand he can lift. It's his weakness because if that infused sand get compromised. Like an example his opponent were to put a chakra bomb within the infused sand and Gaara were to use that part for protection. That bomb would go off within Gaara's shield.

It was thought that his auto defense was due to the 1 tails protecting its host, Gaara from any harm to protect himself but after the 1 tails was removed it is now revealed that it's his mothers chakra actually protecting him as stated by Gaara's father and as it is his explanation it should be revealed as an explanation by Kish himself.
    From One tail, or FATHER? His father has the same KKGK as him. He has the ability to use sand due to his father, but his mother protects him with the ultimate defence, and also jutsu's that bind people.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Sup

Also gaaras dad is able to control sand, and NOT thanks to the one tails, so gaara controling sand and such NOT thanks to the one tails is believable too