Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 82
  1. #26
    Living in a World without elxdark's Avatar
    Status
    elxdark is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In my bed
    Posts
    545
    Post Thanks / Like
    BEST THIEF NA
     

    Re: The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

    all thought tobi was izuna but it was obito, now all think naruto is going to end up with hinata (both events were in just one chapter) but kishi like twists, whatever you say nothing is finished, I agree with this chapter was totally for naruhina but the manga isn't finished yet and Also this chapter just add another hint to my theory which I never thought it could be true lol.
    Just look at some reactions,kishi is trolling us.
     
         

  2. #27
    Member somniferous's Avatar
    Status
    somniferous is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    712
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Look Kishi has spoken it's a Naruto/Hinata world get used to it be a good loser and accept the result. You can't change it any more than Tobi is Obito and Madara is Madara. So many people refuse to see that too. What is is, You can't change what is. Or are you going to go mad? because you can't change what IS.

    Nothing "Is" Kishi is just trolling yet again...I like Hinata as much as the next guy....but all they did was hold hands...Is this the 1700's again? When holding hands was on an equal level to sexual intercourse :D
     
         

  3. #28
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,757
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

    Quote Originally Posted by saltal View Post
    Why are you excluding them? He himself sees them as true source of strength, even when he was not aware of them.
    Because they were at his birth, defending them. There was no way Hinata could be there, seeing she was not even born yet. It was not weird that his parents supported him first, however..
    when you look at the people that he actually met in his life, like Hinata, Iruka, Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi, Jiraiya, Bee etc. than Hinata is the first person, outside of the people at his birth, who supported him.
    That was the point I wanted to make. There were several people, who had an equal chance to Hinata, to support Naruto first (classmates and teachers), but Hinata did it first. She didnt doubt Naruto at all, she didnt see him as a loser, a pest(almost all villages in the start saw him like that), a clown, annoying, and all kinds of negativity. From the very beginning, she saw the real Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by saltal View Post
    W
    Nope, she may have been the only one to not make fun of him, true, but she did not do anything to support him otherwise, just silently watch him. Granted, she had issues with self esteem and shyness, but fact is she conveyed no overt support (even verbal) until the Chunin exam.
    Maybe I should have chosen a better word than support, cause she did that to silently.

    Let me rephrase myself than. What i meant was that nearly the whole village saw Naruto as an annoyance, a clown, a pest and more negativity, but Hinata didnt see him like that.
    She saw him as who he is, from the very start she admired him (before others). That is more or less the point I wanted to make.
     
         
    Last edited by Meowazziel; 12-28-2012 at 10:42 PM.

  4. #29
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    12,833
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

    Quote Originally Posted by somniferous View Post
    Nothing "Is" Kishi is just trolling yet again...I like Hinata as much as the next guy....but all they did was hold hands...Is this the 1700's again? When holding hands was on an equal level to sexual intercourse :D
    1700? In case you haven notice each village has telephone poles Electricity,TV and so fort. Hinata brought Naruto back from ,glom and doom. The power of love like fate can move mountains.
     
         

  5. #30
    LordMadara narutoblitz's Avatar
    Status
    narutoblitz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    1,758
    Post Thanks / Like
    マダラ様
     

    Re: The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

    Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    Because they were at his birth, defending them. There was no way Hinata could be there, seeing she was not even born yet. It was not weird that his parents supported him first, however..
    when you look at the people that he actually met in his life, like Hinata, Iruka, Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi, Jiraiya, Bee etc. than Hinata is the first person, outside of the people at his birth, who supported him.
    That was the point I wanted to make. There were several people, who had an equal chance to Hinata, to support Naruto first (classmates and teachers), but Hinata did it first. She didnt doubt Naruto at all, she didnt see him as a loser, a pest(almost all villages in the start saw him like that), a clown, annoying, and all kinds of negativity. From the very beginning, she saw the real Naruto.

    I think Hinata activated byakugan and liked what she saw lol
     
         

  6. #31
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,757
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

    Quote Originally Posted by saltal View Post
    Like I said in another thread - it's Kishi's story and he will handle pairing as he likes. I just don't feel this relationship has much basis yet, but hopefully he'll grow it from here. If you view this hand holding similar to a first date between two teens that don't yet know each other well, but finally acknowledge each other as equal, then it may have some hope. I always thought Hinata could not possibly date Naruto until she could stand up to him, and she finally has - even slapped him - good for her. So it's a beginning. Not too exciting to me, compared to the alternative, but I have faith in Kishi being able to develop it further, even if he messed it up till now.
    What was the alternative?

    Quote Originally Posted by narutoblitz View Post
    I think Hinata activated byakugan and liked what she saw lol
    Haha .
     
         

  7. #32
    LordMadara narutoblitz's Avatar
    Status
    narutoblitz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    1,758
    Post Thanks / Like
    マダラ様
     

    Re: The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

    I think the alternative for Hinata is Kiba. She can marry a nasty smelly dog guy or the future Hokage and have pretty blonde-haired byagukan kids. And Naruto can have one shadow clone doing Hokage work all day, another dealing with the kids and housework stuff and one other for the crazy bijuu mode secksing haha

    Quote Originally Posted by MissShakra View Post
    im not convinced yet, idk, either he starts developing naruhina from here (which really sucks) or this is simply the absolute worst way to present a love story in anything ive ever read. i think hes trolling us honestly, maybe its wishful thinking but Sakura's reaction and everything thats happened just spills that theres alot more to this

    BTW STOP SAYING HINATA WAS THE FIRST TO SUPPORT NARUTO!!! SHE WASNT!!!
    Technically it was Iruka, then Hinata then Kakashi. Sakura was a total ***** during part 1, at least to everyone except Sasuke lol
     
         
    Last edited by narutoblitz; 12-28-2012 at 10:58 PM.

  8. #33
    Member
    Status
    saltal is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    315
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

    Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    when you look at the people that he actually met in his life, like Hinata, Iruka, Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi, Jiraiya, Bee etc. than Hinata is the first person, outside of the people at his birth, who supported him.
    If you see a person being ostracized, teased and humiliated constantly, and never once speak up for them, you are *not* supporting them. I am not "blaming" her (how can you "blame" a fictional character anyway...), but she did zilch for Naruto at the time.

    As a child, I was the subject of severe teasing and harassment by some kids. I definitely don't view the ones who stood on the sidelines and did not intervene, as "supportive", even if they silently disagreed.

    Face it, until the Chunin exam, Hinata acted like a complete wimp, who would not stand up for herself or anyone else. To put it simply - what you believe in your heart does not matter one bit, if you are not willing to act on it.
     
         

  9. #34
    Member
    Status
    saltal is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    315
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

    Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    What was the alternative?
    [This question is in response to my comment "Not too exciting to me, compared to the alternative, but I have faith in Kishi being able to develop it further, even if he messed it up till now.").

    I just find the Naruto and Hinata pairing very boring. This is a personal opinion - and I am not trying to put down anyone who thinks otherwise, so no flaming please.
    Obviously that was Kishi's choice, and it's his story, so I'll take it as it is. But Hinata is way too serious and preachy - it will be a dull manga (relationship-wise) from now on... I mean, yes this was sweet and all that, but do you really want to read a story with gushing phrases like "You were always by my side" and "His hand is so big and strong"... It's okay for one episode, but please no more of this! At least the Naru-Saku relationship always made me laugh...
     
         

  10. #35
    Member somniferous's Avatar
    Status
    somniferous is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    712
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    1700? In case you haven notice each village has telephone poles Electricity,TV and so fort. Hinata brought Naruto back from ,glom and doom. The power of love like fate can move mountains.
    I was talking in a literal sense......as if holding hands was an all out declaration of undying true love....Back in the 1700's (Im talking about the real world not naruto) if people were seen holding hands in public it was the same as seeing the having sex....everyone was very prudish. I was simply implying that 2-3 panels of hand holding does not equal an all out confession of true love

    well at least not on Naruto's part, Hinata is a dead giveaway.
     
         

  11. #36
    Yondaime Hokage FXW's Avatar
    Status
    FXW is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    351
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

    If NaruHina doesn't happen, then Naruto is the biggest friendzoner of all time. I mean, everyone, including him now, knows that she loves him heads over heels. Now, after hearing her deliver a passionate speech in front of the whole army (or what's left), he grabs her hand and tells her she was always there for him and they'll do this together.

    Seriously, who can really see Naruto after the war saying: "Well, Hinata, about that whole thing earlier, I think we should remain friends." If it happens, I sincerely hope Hinata will twin lion fist punch him to the moon.
     
         

  12. #37
    Want some eye-scream? Edge's Avatar
    Status
    Edge is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Canada, Motha *****
    Posts
    978
    Post Thanks / Like
    If a woodchuck chucks
    approximately its own cubic
    weight in wood it could
    hypothetically chuck around 35
    pounds of hard lumber.
     

    Re: The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

    It won't be Sakura. She loves Sasuke, and with that whole fiasco after the summit, Naruto recognizes that Sakura only loves Sasuke.

    The only way it'll happen is if Hinata dies and stays dead so we'll see I guess.
     
         

  13. #38
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,757
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

    Quote Originally Posted by somniferous View Post
    I was talking in a literal sense......as if holding hands was an all out declaration of undying true love....Back in the 1700's (Im talking about the real world not naruto) if people were seen holding hands in public it was the same as seeing the having sex....everyone was very prudish. I was simply implying that 2-3 panels of hand holding does not equal an all out confession of true love

    well at least not on Naruto's part, Hinata is a dead giveaway.
    Well its not like she could have jumped on his D*** right there and than .
    :rofl: Lmaoing about my own joke .

    Even a kiss or anything more would have been difficult to do right there in the war, in front of Juubi, Obito and Madara, with a dead Neji on the ground. There was just no time, no room for more, even though lot of fans wanted to see the deal getting sealed completely.

    Kishi did a good job, cause the way he develops the bond between Hinata and Naruto, still leaves room to turn it into a super duper super best friends brother sister like relationship and he could make it into a love relationship. He still leaves a bit room for options, he doesnt seal the deal for the full 100%. Although Hinata getting friendzoned after all this...? But who knows.

    I liked how Hinata is changing from this closed shy girl who could barely speak, into this strong girl who can finaly be there for the one she wants to be with so much, the one she wants to save instead of getting saved by, standing side by side.
    That last picture was so lovely.
    Especially with the mangastream translation: Naruto:''lets get this show on the road Hinata!!'' Hinata:''Okay!!'' and than Hinata thinking how Naruto's strong hand makes her feel safe and both in Kurama cloak, with their hair flowing.
     
         

  14. #39
    Academy Student
    Status
    itookmyownusername is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

    Ok, this may deviate off topic a bit...

    I see nothing wrong w/ naruto w/ hinata and at this point it seems likely. But it bothers my that people hate sakura so much b/c she does have potential and I feel bad for her cause she'd be a pretty awesome female lead since shippuden if kishi wasn't so good at forgetting her. At the beginning since the time skip she was such an improvement and that's why I started to like her a lot but it was just all downhill since. She has potential for a lot more depth.
    Plus, she's not just done nothing, she lied to naruto b/c she cared for him but obviously didn't know how to go about bring him back and showing her emotions, she made those "pills" for him when he was training, etc.
    I just hope she doesn't end up by herself. I mean yea she was annoying at first but I feel bad for her and how she honestly cares for sasuke but it's pretty obvious he's not going to ever care about that and that's pretty much all her character has been about. Now it looks like naruto's not going to either what w/ hinata and sakura has def tried harder for sasuke than hinata has for naruto. Doesn't she deserve at least something?
    And kishi likes to put in just words for her like she has potential for genjutsu or that she could pass tsunada but every time she' not ever doing ANYTHING in the fights when obviously she could be. He just brushes her off as some where healing or just like the others watching. and she's supposedly "smart" but everything that's suppose to show that have just been stupid.

    So point is, if naruto deserves hinata b/c she's always been there for him and all, in the same way doesn't sakura deserve naruto? I love this manga and its world and plot twists etc but man the way kishi reasons in his manga sometimes annoys me to no ends that it's frustrating to have to just go w/ whatever he's decided sometimes
     
         

  15. #40
    Academy Student
    Status
    sankalp sahu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos1 View Post
    While fans obviously know a lot of the the main couples (this can happen of many anime will have a lot of hints of romance, it's also obvious they likely they won't ever actually kiss/get married onscreen (while they might start dating, to me, it's much more romantic to see an actual kiss/proposal)

    With this and the fact that the shipping of the main couple can be a major factor for the popularity of some series taken into account, what's the point of the writers having all this hinting if the romance is never realized?

    While I recognize chapter 615 is essentially the strongest NaruHina hint after Hinata confessed to Naruto while fighting Pein, I think NaruHina still is not as likely to happen with all the history Naruto and Sakura have had with each other.

    On the "To all the NaruHina Naysayers... " thread, saltal mentions "As a Naru-Saku fan, I am disappointed, even though it was obviously coming for a while. I don't feel Naruto and Hinata's relationship was well developed in the story, but perhaps it will become more convincing in the next episodes. One thing I fear - the story will become more boring - I'll miss laughing at the Naruto/Sakura interchanges - Hinata has zero sense of humor... Ah well, it is Kishimoto's story - if he finaslly gave Hinata the ability to give a whole speech without stammering, maybe he'll give make her a bit more funny as well... :-".

    Along with the point the points made by fellow posters on my thread at http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopi...idence-is?pg=1, why would Kishi give all this NaruSaku evidence?
    Well, i have a gut feeling dat obito wants to make naruto feel EXACTLY de same as how he felt when rin was killed
    got it?? Kishi wants naruto to have feelings for hinata, n then probably after 6-7 chapters, obito/madara/juubi will kill Hinata.
    You see Naruto is all about passing it to the future generations. In pain arc, it is shown that how nagato and naruto had the same zeal in the youth, but while nagato gave in to despair after the death of his frnd, naruto fought off the death of his master and lived on to fulfill his dream. Similarly, after the death of his love(rin), obito chose obito chose the path of world annihilation while naruto in the same situation chose to fight to save the world.. That'll probably be the role of hinata....
    So, we'll get that in the end, after the war, Naruto will remember Hinata, but it will be Narusaku.... maybe finally they'll be able to, mutually able to love each other.
    As for SasuSaku, dunno if saskue will end up good or bad, but guys..... ppl like Kakashi n Saskue luk bttr single, don't they???
     
         

  16. #41
    Academy Student
    Status
    sankalp sahu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

    I think Kishis will kill hinata in the coming few chaps so that naruto will feel the same pain that obito felt when rin was killed...... but will show how naruto reacted differently to how obito reacted......... same as in nagato arc
    and in the end it will be Narusaku
     
         

  17. #42
    Member
    Status
    saltal is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    315
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

    Quote Originally Posted by sankalp sahu View Post
    I think Kishis will kill hinata in the coming few chaps so that naruto will feel the same pain that obito felt when rin was killed...... but will show how naruto reacted differently to how obito reacted......... same as in nagato arc
    and in the end it will be Narusaku
    While I have been a Naru-Saku fan, this prediction does not fit. He is not going to kill off Hinata right after she finally got her lifelong dream, and right after Naruto finally made the switch to her. Obito will try to kill Hinata, certainly, but will fail due to joint effort by Naruto, Hinata and the rest of the army. This is a young people story after all, not a Greek tragedy...
     
         

  18. #43
    Member naruto556's Avatar
    Status
    naruto556 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with your girlfriend
    Posts
    570
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing
     

    Re: The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

    naruhina fan all the way
     
         

  19. #44
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Status
    psukkar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,896
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there
     

    Re: The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

    Also asking naruto to risk his life to resue sasuke from shinobi that could kill off naruto in part 1 was the most selfish thing done in the series almost.

    I mean honestly naruto could have died and when he gets back sakura just looks at him and soaks in a corner,

    Looks like a lot of the sakura fans forgot how much of a tart she was. Naruto is too good for her, it would be tragic for him to go with here after the war.
     
         

  20. #45
    Member somniferous's Avatar
    Status
    somniferous is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    712
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

    Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    Also asking naruto to risk his life to resue sasuke from shinobi that could kill off naruto in part 1 was the most selfish thing done in the series almost.

    I mean honestly naruto could have died and when he gets back sakura just looks at him and soaks in a corner,

    Looks like a lot of the sakura fans forgot how much of a tart she was. Naruto is too good for her, it would be tragic for him to go with here after the war.
    Did you forget that they are ninja??? It is kinda what they do. They get told to go kill/capture/reclaim someone and then they go do it. They face danger everyday. Sakura believed in Naruto by this point.....but she could have at least gone with him.
     
         

  21. #46
    I <3 PIE!!! ~Naruto&Itachi~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Naruto&Itachi~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    9,015
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

    Quote Originally Posted by somniferous View Post
    Did you forget that they are ninja??? It is kinda what they do. They get told to go kill/capture/reclaim someone and then they go do it. They face danger everyday. Sakura believed in Naruto by this point.....but she could have at least gone with him.
    no the ninja way isn't telling other ninjas to do something...it is to do it yourself unless you are a kage and last time i checked she was a genin.....and then she thinks she can kill sasuke...and ALMOST gets naruto killed by her own poisoned kunia...
     
         

  22. #47
    Academy Student
    Status
    dportugues is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    18
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

    Quote Originally Posted by saltal View Post
    While I have been a Naru-Saku fan, this prediction does not fit. He is not going to kill off Hinata right after she finally got her lifelong dream, and right after Naruto finally made the switch to her. Obito will try to kill Hinata, certainly, but will fail due to joint effort by Naruto, Hinata and the rest of the army. This is a young people story after all, not a Greek tragedy...
    Saltal: You just made the most sense!
     
         

  23. #48
    Member shri3kbat's Avatar
    Status
    shri3kbat is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    946
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

    Naruto and Sakura are just awkward.. I think Naruto would get tired of being punched in the head by his monster strength gf after some weeks top. Hinata and Naruto is much better
     
         
    Last edited by shri3kbat; 12-30-2012 at 01:36 PM.

  24. #49
    Senior Member
    Status
    Draxus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,644
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

    I'm pretty sure OP doesn't know what "interchange" or "sense of humor" actually means
     
         

  25. #50
    Member somniferous's Avatar
    Status
    somniferous is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    712
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The point of all that evidence (NaruSaku) is?

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Naruto&Itachi~ View Post
    no the ninja way isn't telling other ninjas to do something...it is to do it yourself unless you are a kage and last time i checked she was a genin.....and then she thinks she can kill sasuke...and ALMOST gets naruto killed by her own poisoned kunia...
    So, if it is a Kage that is doing it... it will be ok to put them in danger and possibly have them killed.....makes sense -_-
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •