View Poll Results: Naruto powerful heir (baby)

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tsunade

    7 25.00%
  • Hinata

    20 71.43%
  • Sakura

    1 3.57%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 40
  1. #1
    Senior Member believe7's Avatar
    Status
    believe7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    1,180
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just Being honest
     

    Naruto Powerful Heir (baby) :)

    Everyone is so caught up with the evolving relationships between Naruto characters there is even a name associated with the popular ones Naruhina and narusaku lol. Omg this is so silly but very entertaining to watch anyways who do you think would give naruto the most powerful heir (baby) between these three. Cause I believe naruto would make a powerful child with tsunade lol lol lol. Even though she is 54 there is still Artificial-Insemination :D. But what do you guys think
     
         

  2. #2
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,159
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Naruto Powerful Heir (baby) :)

    Tsunade, dat senju dna
     
         

  3. #3
    Vigilante Missing-Nin Uchiha Josephus's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Josephus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    7,780
    Post Thanks / Like
    Super Eternal Mangekyou
    RinneByakugan!!! #__#
     

    Re: Naruto Powerful Heir (baby) :)

    Hinata. Byakugen FTW!

    Haha, this is ridiculous
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member TheHokage's Avatar
    Status
    TheHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,567
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...
     

    Re: Naruto Powerful Heir (baby) :)

    Hmm at this present time I'd say Karin or Hinata.

    However the strongest baby would of been from an Uchiha Female and Naruto.
     
         

  5. #5
    Vigilante Missing-Nin Uchiha Josephus's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Josephus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    7,780
    Post Thanks / Like
    Super Eternal Mangekyou
    RinneByakugan!!! #__#
     

    Re: Naruto Powerful Heir (baby) :)

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    Hmm at this present time I'd say Karin or Hinata.

    However the strongest baby would of been from an Uchiha Female and Naruto.
    ^^^ This is true ^^^
     
         

  6. #6
    『  』 Saikyō's Avatar
    Status
    Saikyō is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The new world
    Posts
    13,814
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Sensei
     



    Re: Naruto Powerful Heir (baby) :)

    hinata-sama
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member -Gold-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Gold- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    I'm jaden yuki and I'm absolutely flawless
    Posts
    5,366
    Post Thanks / Like
    Brynhildr in the darkness and
    black bullet are the best
     

    Re: Naruto Powerful Heir (baby) :)

    hinata the byakugan
     
         

  8. #8
    Member saar0507's Avatar
    Status
    saar0507 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    532
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Powerful Heir (baby) :)

    if he will do kids with sasuke they will have the new sage
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member TheHokage's Avatar
    Status
    TheHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,567
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...
     

    Re: Naruto Powerful Heir (baby) :)

    Quote Originally Posted by saar0507 View Post
    if he will do kids with sasuke they will have the new sage
    Sasuke's male...
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member believe7's Avatar
    Status
    believe7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    1,180
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just Being honest
     

    Re: Naruto Powerful Heir (baby) :)

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    Tsunade, dat senju dna
    My boy is in the building lol. Thats what I am talking about I mean she is the last Senju if she dies there would be no more . I do not want that to happen and think about how powerful that child would be. Thirdly the child would be related to the first hokage damn that would be a good match-up
     
         

  11. #11
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    地獄
    Posts
    20,152
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...
     



    Re: Naruto Powerful Heir (baby) :)

    Tsunade ? That'd mean that Naruto would have f***ed someone he refers to as "Granny"

    OT: I think Hinata and Naruto would be the best combination :y
     
         

  12. #12
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,159
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Naruto Powerful Heir (baby) :)

    Quote Originally Posted by 6 paths View Post
    Tsunade ? That'd mean that Naruto would have f***ed someone he refers to as "Granny"

    OT: I think Hinata and Naruto would be the best combination :y
    still the best child would be with Tsunade
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member yellowxflash's Avatar
    Status
    yellowxflash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Powerful Heir (baby) :)

    Your talking about who naruto will have sex with
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member zinescience's Avatar
    Status
    zinescience is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,907
    Post Thanks / Like
    all my bit2hes love me nd i
    love my bit2hes
     

    Re: Naruto Powerful Heir (baby) :)

    tsunade would but that's impossible,i would go for hinata
     
         

  15. #15
    S-Rank NamikazeUzumakiNaruto's Avatar
    Status
    NamikazeUzumakiNaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    286
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stealing Sharingans
     

    Re: Naruto Powerful Heir (baby) :)

    Dont Forget Tsunade is practically dead over there, she is crushed in half, she cant have anymore babies
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    muutobirama3rdraikagemizu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,446
    Post Thanks / Like
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED
     

    Re: Naruto Powerful Heir (baby) :)

    Well kishi set himself up


    Sasuke and karins baby will be the strongest
     
         

  17. #17
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    地獄
    Posts
    20,152
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...
     



    Re: Naruto Powerful Heir (baby) :)

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    still the best child would be with Tsunade
    Why do you say that ? Naruto already has immense chakra reserves, what does Tsunade have that could advantage the child more than a Byakugan ?
     
         

  18. #18
    Savior Of The World MickNerks's Avatar
    Status
    MickNerks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hall of Bijuu
    Posts
    4,988
    Post Thanks / Like
    People only Die Because They
    Accept Death as an
    Inevitability
     

    Re: Naruto Powerful Heir (baby) :)

    Technically, wouldnt naruto and hinata's baby have the rinnegan. Naruto has the sage's body (uzumaki) and hinata has the sage's eye's (hyuuga). They are both descendants so wouldnt that be they union that unlocks rinnegan..
     
         

  19. #19
    Creative Ventalus's Avatar
    Status
    Ventalus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,544
    Post Thanks / Like
    People who say it cannot be
    done should not interrupt
    those who are doing it. -
    George Bernard Shaw
     

    Re: Naruto Powerful Heir (baby) :)

    Uzimaki is already sharing a part of Rikudou Sennin's physical body DNA and because of Naruto is being Kurama's host then the baby will get an extra body boost (because of Naruto DNA is shared with Kuramas/Juubis DNA now with the body regeneration) By adding Byakugan (a part of Rikudou Sennin's eye DNA then the baby should get a strong Rikudou Sennin's body and also a small portion of his eye DNA. With would probably create the possibly strongest child so far.

    *Should probably make a theory why I believe that the bijuus host DNA is shared with the bijuu himself if people don't believe me*
     
         
    Last edited by Ventalus; 12-27-2012 at 08:22 PM.

  20. #20
    Senior Member believe7's Avatar
    Status
    believe7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    1,180
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just Being honest
     

    Re: Naruto Powerful Heir (baby) :)

    People dont forget there is Artificial Insemination you Naruto dont need to make love with Tsunade. And honestly I do not think tsunade would die thats just my opinion anyways and I've heard that Naruto manga is continuing for another 2years so I believe kishi would allow tsunade to live until she master sage chakara.
     
         

  21. #21
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,159
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Naruto Powerful Heir (baby) :)

    Quote Originally Posted by 6 paths View Post
    Why do you say that ? Naruto already has immense chakra reserves, what does Tsunade have that could advantage the child more than a Byakugan ?
    oh I don't know, the ability to ****ing heal yourself.. yin seal

    durability..
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member
    Status
    Merita is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,447
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Powerful Heir (baby) :)

    Byakugan + Big chakra reserves = Badass child
     
         

  23. #23
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    地獄
    Posts
    20,152
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...
     



    Re: Naruto Powerful Heir (baby) :)

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    oh I don't know, the ability to ****ing heal yourself.. yin seal

    durability..
    Someone with Naruto's chakra reserves and a Dojutsu doesn't really need durability. Not to mention the fact that he would gain some of the Uzumaki durability either way...
     
         

  24. #24
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,159
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Naruto Powerful Heir (baby) :)

    Quote Originally Posted by 6 paths View Post
    Someone with Naruto's chakra reserves and a Dojutsu doesn't really need durability. Not to mention the fact that he would gain some of the Uzumaki durability either way...
    senju dna > hyuga dna

    senju clan > hyuga clan

    etc
     
         

  25. #25
    Savior Of The World MickNerks's Avatar
    Status
    MickNerks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hall of Bijuu
    Posts
    4,988
    Post Thanks / Like
    People only Die Because They
    Accept Death as an
    Inevitability
     

    Re: Naruto Powerful Heir (baby) :)

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    senju dna > hyuga dna

    senju clan > hyuga clan

    etc

    Senju = Uzumaki

    Uchiha = Hyuuga

    Uzumaki + Hyuuga DNA > Senju DNA
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •