Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... Last»
    One Eyed Dragon of Oshu Xinroki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Land of Oshu

-Land of Oshu-

Welcome to Oshu, land of the famous clan Date, lead by Date Masamune (Xinroki).
    Enjoy your stay and mind yourself, guards are stationed in groups throughout the entire land.

Entrance Cleansing Temple-

When entering into Oshu, you will stop by this temple first and surrender your weapons to the men there. They will hold onto them for you in the time that you are here, and return them to you when you leave.

Oshu Entrance-

After surrendering your weapons to the men at the entrance temple, you will cross over this bridge to venture further into the land, and beyond this point you will begin to see the major landmarks of Oshu.

Oshu Theatre-

The Oshu Theatre is the first landmark that you will pass, if you stay to the assigned visitor's pathway. Guest may enter the Theatre only when an announced play is assigned. You will know whether or not a play is going on at the theatre based on if the men at the temple will tell you or not. If they do not tell you there is a play when you are surrendering your weapons, then it's most likely there is not a play scheduled.

Guests are welcome to request that they put on a play of their very own at our theatre, this must be taken up with the Big Boss (Xinroki) first before final clearance of the request.

The Grand Oshu Temple-

The Grand Oshu Temple is our holiest landmark here, and as such, is forbidden from entering without temple monk guidance. If you wish to pay the temple a visit and leave your respects, then say so at the temple in which you surrender your weapons to, and they will send word ahead to the Grand Temple.

Date Castle: Big Boss's Home-

The Date Castle is a heavily guarded, amazingly structured castle, built centuries ago, and has survived through countless battles, despite the occasional rebuilding of parts of the castle.
    Clearance to the castle is forbidden, without Big Boss's approval before hand.

Enjoy your stay here in the Land of Oshu, and remember to leave your weapons at the entrance, and collect them when you leave.

Status
    Sep 2012
    My motivation in life "
    fall down 7 times, get up 8
    "

Re: Land of Oshu

Hisagi Shuhei in Sig and nice sengoku basara ava :D
    * Stands on the bridge with kazeshini strapped to my back waiting to greet people. 'forget all the guards, nobody can take kazeshini from me'*

Last edited by The Shogun; 12-27-2012 at 10:32 PM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

*Several guards would rush up to the man standing on the bridge*
    Guards: "We must ask that you surrender your weapons to us before going any further into Oshu. We will hold onto them and return them to you when you depart."

Banned
    Status

*walks in* Hello There

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Virus.. View Post
    *walks in* Hello There
    Guard: "Hello and welcome to Oshu. Any weapons that you are carrying I request you surrender to me, afterward you may go further into Oshu and enjoy your stay, then reclaim your weapons when you leave."

Status
    Sep 2012
    My motivation in life "
    "

Quote Originally Posted by Xinroki View Post
    *Several guards would rush up to the man standing on the bridge*
    Guards: "We must ask that you surrender your weapons to us before going any further into Oshu. We will hold onto them and return them to you when you depart."
    Hisagi: " Fine but I swear if something happens to it, I'm taking you all out!"
    *Walks across the bridge and staring over the beautiful view of the lake and the seasonal cherry blossoms.*

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatUchiha View Post
    Hisagi: " Fine but I swear if something happens to it, I'm taking you all out!"
    *Walks across the bridge and staring over the beautiful view of the lake and the seasonal cherry blossoms.*
    *Two guards would approach, working together to take his weapon back to the temple*
    Guard: "Do not worry sir, it will remain in the temple until you return to reclaim it on departure. Enjoy your stay and thank you for your cooperation."

Status
    Sep 2012
    My motivation in life "
    "

Hmm... Since there is no one here yet...
    *Hisagi rushes out the Oshu gates and returns in a flash. Holds 2 bottles of Sake. Now for some relaxation.*

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Hmm... Since there is no one here yet...
    *Hisagi rushes out the Oshu gates and returns in a flash. Holds 2 bottles of Sake. Now for some relaxation.*
    *A horn would go off just outside the gates of Oshu, as guards lined up along the entrance cheering*
    Guards: "Big Boss is back!"
    *Suddenly a man wearing a helmet with a golden reverse arc attached to the front of his helmet would speed through the gates on his hourse, seven men following behind him, only one of them being able to keep up with his houses speed. They passed right by Hisagi, and Hisagi was only able to catch a single glimpse of the man they acknowledged as their Boss, his arms crossed as he speeds passed Hisagi toward the main castle*

Status
    Sep 2012
    My motivation in life "
    "

*A horn would go off just outside the gates of Oshu, as guards lined up along the entrance cheering*
    Guards: "Big Boss is back!"
    *Suddenly a man wearing a helmet with a golden reverse arc attached to the front of his helmet would speed through the gates on his hourse, seven men following behind him, only one of them being able to keep up with his houses speed. They passed right by Hisagi, and Hisagi was only able to catch a single glimpse of the man they acknowledged as their Boss, his arms crossed as he speeds passed Hisagi toward the main castle*

Hisagi: " That couldn't have been..."
    *Using his super speed, he runs and barely catching them, he stops in front of the one eyed samurai.*
    " Are you... Masamune Date?"

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Hisagi: " That couldn't have been..."
    *Using his super speed, he runs and barely catching them, he stops in front of the one eyed samurai.*
    " Are you... Masamune Date?"

*Date estimated that the man before him was a ninja, for no normal person could keep speed with his horse. Suddenly his horse would leap over Hisagi, Date would lean to the left as his horse would do the same, curving and then coming to a hault a few feet behind Hisagi*

"Whose askin'? Another challenger?"
    *Date asked staring at Hisagi, those following him lining up behind him, only one sitting at Date's right side*

Status
    Sep 2012
    My motivation in life "
    "

*Date estimated that the man before him was a ninja, for no normal person could keep speed with his horse. Suddenly his horse would leap over Hisagi, Date would lean to the left as his horse would do the same, curving and then coming to a hault a few feet behind Hisagi*

"Whose askin'? Another challenger?"
    *Date asked staring at Hisagi, those following him lining up behind him, only one sitting at Date's right side*

Hisagi: " I want to know if you are Masamune Date, the One-Eyed Dragon? If you are..." * He holds out his left hand then from far away, Kazeshini flies over to Hisagi.* " I would like to spar then we can enjoy some Sake out by the bridge." * Gestures to the bridge and the sake.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Hisagi: " I want to know if you are Masamune Date, the One-Eyed Dragon? If you are..." * He holds out his left hand then from far away, Kazeshini flies over to Hisagi.* " I would like to spar then we can enjoy some Sake out by the bridge." * Gestures to the bridge and the sake.
    *Date smirked as he stared at Hisagi*
    "Figured... Been gettin' a lot of challengers as of lately. Wonder if someone has it out for me. Alright kid, I'll fight'ya.."

Kojuro: "Lord Masamune, we have business to attend to.. we cannot afford any delays."

"Ah to hell with all that, old man Hundo can wait five minutes..."
    *Date would dismount his horse, crossing his arms again as he approached halfway toward Hisagi with a smirk on his face, and his cold steely gaze locked on Hisagi's*

"Five minutes is all I got though kid, so lets wrap this thing up, and I'll have to take a rain check on that Sake..."

Status
    Sep 2012
    My motivation in life "
    "

*Date smirked as he stared at Hisagi*
    "Figured... Been gettin' a lot of challengers as of lately. Wonder if someone has it out for me. Alright kid, I'll fight'ya.."

Kojuro: "Lord Masamune, we have business to attend to.. we cannot afford any delays."

"Ah to hell with all that, old man Hundo can wait five minutes..."
    *Date would dismount his horse, crossing his arms again as he approached halfway toward Hisagi with a smirk on his face, and his cold steely gaze locked on Hisagi's*

"Five minutes is all I got though kid, so lets wrap this thing up, and I'll have to take a rain check on that Sake..."
    Hisagi: " Thanks a lot."
    *Hisagi takes Kazeshini and rushes Date, slashing and hacking but he seems to be dodging and parrying it quite easily. ' Damn it! He's tougher than I thought' Sorry but I have no choice.Hisagi says and then starts charging lightning into his hand causing it to chirp like a thousand birds. You know where this is going don't you?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Neko! =^-^=

Inara: *walks up to the temple* I guess this is it.....

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Hisagi: " Thanks a lot."
    *Hisagi takes Kazeshini and rushes Date, slashing and hacking but he seems to be dodging and parrying it quite easily. ' Damn it! He's tougher than I thought' Sorry but I have no choice.Hisagi says and then starts charging lightning into his hand causing it to chirp like a thousand birds. You know where this is going don't you?
    *Date chuckled as he stared at Hisagi*
    "You ninja and your little tricks.. But don't worry, I got some magic tricks up my sleeve as well!"
    *Date would then grip all six of his swords in between each of his fingers, drawing his blades swiftly as he held them like claws in both hands, holding them at his sides as lightning pulses began to charge through each blade*
    "Cm'on kid, the clocks tickin' and I ain't got time to screw around much longer.."

Status
    Sep 2012
    Neko! =^-^=

Inara: *leaves her weapons at the temple and then she proceeds inside* Hmmm where to go first.......

Status
    Nov 2011
    Im me. I also have a lot of
    ideas for techniques >.<

Andrew Wolfgale in signature.

-sits halfway across bridge on railing feet ove water staring at it and at koi swimming in the soothing, soft current-

Status
    Sep 2012
    Neko! =^-^=

Quote Originally Posted by evilshade View Post
    Andrew Wolfgale in signature.

-sits halfway across bridge on railing feet ove water staring at it and at koi swimming in the soothing, soft current-
    Inara: *looks over and sees you sitting on the railing. Inara decides to walk over* H-hi...

Status
    Apr 2012
    Hidden Shade Village (Ohio, United States)
    Crying. Crying and my tears
    arn't even seen as my heart
    bleeds on the inside.

A sweet inncont hot young girl runs up to the gate shout for help.All the male guards sudden have nose bleeds and faint.

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... Last»