Page 2 of 17 « First 12345612 ... Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 413
  1. #26
    The Shogun's Avatar
    Status
    The Shogun is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,483
    Location
    The Rainy City
    My motivation in life "
    fall down 7 times, get up 8
    "
     

    Re: Land of Oshu

    *Anybody can save me??? Such big..... No... Can't... Think... Dirty.... Things.....*
    " Would any of you like some sake?"
    *While gesturing to the garden.*
     
         

  2. #27
    kiriahatake's Avatar
    Status
    kiriahatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,537
    Location
    Hidden Shade Village (Ohio, United States)
    Crying. Crying and my tears
    arn't even seen as my heart
    bleeds on the inside.
     

    Re: Land of Oshu

    She nodds and joggs to the garden. You you watch her tas bounce as she jogs along with her butt. Another nose bleed. Her sister is climbing the cherry blossom trees; hopping tone and to the next to keep up with her sister, shes fast intthe trees for her age. (she five)
     
         

  3. #28
    shycatgirl00's Avatar
    Status
    shycatgirl00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    34,991
    Location
    ~In the mist.~
    Neko! =^-^=
     

    Re: Land of Oshu

    Inara: *walking along the river bank. She looks over and sees three people but chooses to stay where she is. Instead she looks out at the river and begins to sing a beautiful song about the river that her mother taught her*
     
         

  4. #29
    The Shogun's Avatar
    Status
    The Shogun is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,483
    Location
    The Rainy City
    My motivation in life "
    fall down 7 times, get up 8
    "
     

    Re: Land of Oshu

    Quote Originally Posted by kiriahatake View Post
    She nodds and joggs to the garden. You you watch her tas bounce as she jogs along with her butt. Another nose bleed. Her sister is climbing the cherry blossom trees; hopping tone and to the next to keep up with her sister, shes fast intthe trees for her age. (she five)
    O.O Such a nice... NO NO NO NO!
    " Please try this new Sake."
    Such round T.T
     
         

  5. #30
    shycatgirl00's Avatar
    Status
    shycatgirl00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    34,991
    Location
    ~In the mist.~
    Neko! =^-^=
     

    Re: Land of Oshu

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatUchiha View Post
    O.O Such a nice... NO NO NO NO!
    " Please try this new Sake."
    Such round T.T
    Inara: *stops her singing when she hears someone screaming. She turns her head to see the same person she had just seen before* Poor guy. He looks like he has a serious problem going on.....
     
         

  6. #31
    kiriahatake's Avatar
    Status
    kiriahatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,537
    Location
    Hidden Shade Village (Ohio, United States)
    Crying. Crying and my tears
    arn't even seen as my heart
    bleeds on the inside.
     

    Re: Land of Oshu

    -Five minutes later-
    You find out the older sister's name is Sirena or Sira for short. They really don't have a home and are ophanes, just wanding place to place finding random places to stay.no wonder her sis good at climbing. You and her have drank bout 3 and half bottles of sake. God is she skinny and hot....nose bleed. You can stil have more but she's on the verge of being drunk. Her sister is asleep.
     
         

  7. #32
    The Shogun's Avatar
    Status
    The Shogun is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,483
    Location
    The Rainy City
    My motivation in life "
    fall down 7 times, get up 8
    "
     

    Re: Land of Oshu

    Quote Originally Posted by shycatgirl00 View Post
    Inara: *stops her singing when she hears someone screaming. She turns her head to see the same person she had just seen before* Poor guy. He looks like he has a serious problem going on.....
    "God help me... Hey you over at the bridge come join us and help take my mind off of things..."
     
         

  8. #33
    shycatgirl00's Avatar
    Status
    shycatgirl00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    34,991
    Location
    ~In the mist.~
    Neko! =^-^=
     

    Re: Land of Oshu

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatUchiha View Post
    "God help me... Hey you over at the bridge come join us and help take my mind off of things..."
    Inara: Kay. *she walks over to you* My name's Inara, what's yours?
     
         

  9. #34
    The Shogun's Avatar
    Status
    The Shogun is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,483
    Location
    The Rainy City
    My motivation in life "
    fall down 7 times, get up 8
    "
     

    Re: Land of Oshu

    Quote Originally Posted by kiriahatake View Post
    -Five minutes later-
    You find out the older sister's name is Sirena or Sira for short. They really don't have a home and are ophanes, just wanding place to place finding random places to stay.no wonder her sis good at climbing. You and her have drank bout 3 and half bottles of sake. God is she skinny and hot....nose bleed. You can stil have more but she's on the verge of being drunk. Her sister is asleep.

    "Hey um it's getting cold might wanna cover yourself up a little more."
    *Throws my jacket over her to cover her up a little more*
    " Now that's a little better. How old are you then?"
     
         

  10. #35
    The Shogun's Avatar
    Status
    The Shogun is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,483
    Location
    The Rainy City
    My motivation in life "
    fall down 7 times, get up 8
    "
     

    Re: Land of Oshu

    Quote Originally Posted by shycatgirl00 View Post
    Inara: Kay. *she walks over to you* My name's Inara, what's yours?
    Hisagi, Shuhei Hisagi... We should be going inside and talk there, its getting a little cold and dark.
    *Picks up the little girl*
    "Oh and Inara, bring in the sake, we can drink some more."
     
         

  11. #36
    It sinks.... Granite's Avatar
    Status
    Granite is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,548
    Location
    Why?… I don't even know anymore
    “I used to think that the
    worst thing in life was to end
    up all alone. It’s not. The
    worst thing in life is ending
    up with people who make you
    feel all alone."- Robin
    Williams
     

    Re: Land of Oshu

    Yagura: walks up- sighs as he puts down his weapons-

     
         
    Last edited by Granite; 12-28-2012 at 03:49 AM.

  12. #37
    kiriahatake's Avatar
    Status
    kiriahatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,537
    Location
    Hidden Shade Village (Ohio, United States)
    Crying. Crying and my tears
    arn't even seen as my heart
    bleeds on the inside.
     

    Re: Land of Oshu

    "Tahnk you. I'm 19 although i look like im still 16. Are you sure your going to be warm enough." Follows you in side.
     
         

  13. #38
    shycatgirl00's Avatar
    Status
    shycatgirl00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    34,991
    Location
    ~In the mist.~
    Neko! =^-^=
     

    Re: Land of Oshu

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatUchiha View Post
    Hisagi, Shuhei Hisagi... We should be going inside and talk there, its getting a little cold and dark.
    *Picks up the little girl*
    "Oh and Inara, bring in the sake, we can drink some more."
    Inara: *picks up the sake* Got it. *she walks inside carrying the sake with Hisagi*
     
         

  14. #39
    The Shogun's Avatar
    Status
    The Shogun is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,483
    Location
    The Rainy City
    My motivation in life "
    fall down 7 times, get up 8
    "
     

    Re: Land of Oshu

    Yeah I'll be warm enough don't worry I'll start a warm fire so everyone can enjoy the rest of the evening. Everybody drink until you can't drink no more :D Now where are some logs? Oh here they are

    ( Katon: Shōkasou ) - Fire Release: Small Fire Stream
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will create a small short flame at the opponent. This flame is capable of making the target collapse due to the heat of the technique. This technique requires no handseals.

    Everybody enjoy :D
     
         

  15. #40
    kiriahatake's Avatar
    Status
    kiriahatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,537
    Location
    Hidden Shade Village (Ohio, United States)
    Crying. Crying and my tears
    arn't even seen as my heart
    bleeds on the inside.
     

    Re: Land of Oshu

    "Ok but can sit by you, i don't wana sit by myself. is that ok?" She sits by and lays her head on your shoulder. you try to hold another nose bleed.
     
         

  16. #41
    It sinks.... Granite's Avatar
    Status
    Granite is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,548
    Location
    Why?… I don't even know anymore
    “I used to think that the
    worst thing in life was to end
    up all alone. It’s not. The
    worst thing in life is ending
    up with people who make you
    feel all alone."- Robin
    Williams
     

    Re: Land of Oshu

    Yagura: sighs while walking around-.... It quite quiet here I like it-
     
         

  17. #42
    shycatgirl00's Avatar
    Status
    shycatgirl00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    34,991
    Location
    ~In the mist.~
    Neko! =^-^=
     

    Re: Land of Oshu

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatUchiha View Post
    Yeah I'll be warm enough don't worry I'll start a warm fire so everyone can enjoy the rest of the evening. Everybody drink until you can't drink no more :D Now where are some logs? Oh here they are

    ( Katon: Shōkasou ) - Fire Release: Small Fire Stream
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will create a small short flame at the opponent. This flame is capable of making the target collapse due to the heat of the technique. This technique requires no handseals.

    Everybody enjoy :D
    Inara: *watches you make a fire* Are you sure it's cold enough to need a fire?
     
         

  18. #43
    The Shogun's Avatar
    Status
    The Shogun is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,483
    Location
    The Rainy City
    My motivation in life "
    fall down 7 times, get up 8
    "
     

    Re: Land of Oshu

    "Yeah it's pretty chilly and plus it's a nice scene don't you think? Hey Inara, there's a random kid outside do you think we should call him over?"
    *Looks down at Sira just resting O.O*
    " Anybody got any tissues?*
     
         

  19. #44
    It sinks.... Granite's Avatar
    Status
    Granite is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,548
    Location
    Why?… I don't even know anymore
    “I used to think that the
    worst thing in life was to end
    up all alone. It’s not. The
    worst thing in life is ending
    up with people who make you
    feel all alone."- Robin
    Williams
     

    Re: Land of Oshu

    Yagura: .......- looking at the area-
     
         

  20. #45
    shycatgirl00's Avatar
    Status
    shycatgirl00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    34,991
    Location
    ~In the mist.~
    Neko! =^-^=
     

    Re: Land of Oshu

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatUchiha View Post
    "Yeah it's pretty chilly and plus it's a nice scene don't you think? Hey Inara, there's a random kid outside do you think we should call him over?"
    *Looks down at Sira just resting O.O*
    " Anybody got any tissues?*
    Inara: Here ya go. *hands Hisagi a tissue box* I'm going to see if that guy wants to come inside. *Inara walks outside and approaches Yagura* H-hey. It's pretty cold out here ya know? If you want you can come inside.
     
         

  21. #46
    It sinks.... Granite's Avatar
    Status
    Granite is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,548
    Location
    Why?… I don't even know anymore
    “I used to think that the
    worst thing in life was to end
    up all alone. It’s not. The
    worst thing in life is ending
    up with people who make you
    feel all alone."- Robin
    Williams
     

    Re: Land of Oshu

    Yagura: eyes widen a little- me, oh yea that would be great-
     
         

  22. #47
    shycatgirl00's Avatar
    Status
    shycatgirl00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    34,991
    Location
    ~In the mist.~
    Neko! =^-^=
     

    Re: Land of Oshu

    Quote Originally Posted by Granite View Post
    Yagura: eyes widen a little- me, oh yea that would be great-
    Inara: Great! *leads Yagura inside* You should get warm pretty soon.
     
         

  23. #48
    kiriahatake's Avatar
    Status
    kiriahatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,537
    Location
    Hidden Shade Village (Ohio, United States)
    Crying. Crying and my tears
    arn't even seen as my heart
    bleeds on the inside.
     

    Re: Land of Oshu

    Sira nodds and closes her eyes and falls asleeep on your chest. The nose bleed stops and feel like all you wana do is protect her and her sister whom some how woke an ended up falling asleep in your lap with out you noticing.
     
         

  24. #49
    It sinks.... Granite's Avatar
    Status
    Granite is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,548
    Location
    Why?… I don't even know anymore
    “I used to think that the
    worst thing in life was to end
    up all alone. It’s not. The
    worst thing in life is ending
    up with people who make you
    feel all alone."- Robin
    Williams
     

    Re: Land of Oshu

    Yagura: thank you-
     
         

  25. #50
    The Shogun's Avatar
    Status
    The Shogun is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,483
    Location
    The Rainy City
    My motivation in life "
    fall down 7 times, get up 8
    "
     

    Re: Land of Oshu

    Quote Originally Posted by kiriahatake View Post
    Sira nodds and closes her eyes and falls asleeep on your chest. The nose bleed stops and feel like all you wana do is protect her and her sister whom some how woke an ended up falling asleep in your lap with out you noticing.
    Hisagi smiles: *Cute, but wait.... I'm gonna have to be stuck like this all night? T_T
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •