Page 7 of 17 « First ... 34567891011 ... Last»
Results 151 to 175 of 413
  1. #151
    One Eyed Dragon of Oshu Xinroki's Avatar
    Status
    Xinroki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The free world.
    Posts
    3,780
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Land of Oshu

    Quote Originally Posted by Kayame View Post
    Kouken:
    Your head is so far up your ass you cannt even notice mother is ill !!
    Grips fist *
    "Again, a problem to be dealt with AFTER the war... Now, get your business here done and return to the castle, your mother is going to need you for this war."
     
         

  2. #152
    Senior Member Kayame's Avatar
    Status
    Kayame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a place so dark, not even the brightest light can reach me .
    Posts
    15,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    "We're all in the same
    game, just different levels.
    Dealing with the same hell,
    just different devils."
     

    Re: Land of Oshu

    Quote Originally Posted by Xinroki View Post
    "Again, a problem to be dealt with AFTER the war... Now, get your business here done and return to the castle, your mother is going to need you for this war."
    Kouken:
    I just hope she'll be alive before the war..
    Vanishes *
     
         

  3. #153
    One Eyed Dragon of Oshu Xinroki's Avatar
    Status
    Xinroki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The free world.
    Posts
    3,780
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Land of Oshu

    *Date and Kojuro ride in through the gates on their horses, the men lining up at the gates to cheer their return and victory in the war. Date and Kojuro just road passed them and to Date Castle, where they stopped, dismounted and entered into the castle, the guards of the castle opening every door they approached for them*

    Kojuro: "My lord, are you sure it was wise to leave so suddenly...?"

    "They probably won't think so, but clearly if I was wanted there, it would have been made clear by now. Instead they are too hung up on their selfish thoughts and constantly making them look the victims, and me the cause of their pain. What they refuse to understand is I not only did not mean such, but I was also suffering as well.. For THEM no less.. And not even a bloody thank you for practically dying for them..."

    Kojuro: "They are confused, my lord.. In time they will-"

    "Prepare the men, Kojuro.. We're heading South-bound to see about uniting more factions."

    Kojuro: ".... Understood, my lord..."
     
         

  4. #154
    One Eyed Dragon of Oshu Xinroki's Avatar
    Status
    Xinroki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The free world.
    Posts
    3,780
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Land of Oshu

    *Date stood before all of his peers, mounted on his horse. 1,500 men total, a good few of them holding banners of the Date clan, and then ten banners being held across the line of the back reading in Japanese 'March for peace, Die for Freedom'. Date stood mounted on his black horse, arms crossed with Kojuro at his side*

    Kojuro: "We are ready to head out, Lord Masamune..."

    "Good... Now we just wait for Kayame and Kouken, and then we'll be off."
     
         

  5. #155
    Bad Luck Brian's Avatar
    Status
    Bad Luck Brian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    8,088
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey ^.^ I'm BLB, HMU :D
     

    Re: Land of Oshu

    Finn- Hello There :D

    This is me :D
     
         

  6. #156
    Diplomatic Deathless Yoshitsune's Avatar
    Status
    Yoshitsune is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Minamoto castle
    Posts
    7,361
    Post Thanks / Like
    if i go offline for a
    prolonged period of time, it's
    probably something
    important... or school.
     

    Re: Land of Oshu

    *rides to the gates with Hattori and ten guards*
    Sai: i am Yoshitsune II Minamoto. i request an audience with Date. we must speak of important matters.
     
         

  7. #157
    One Eyed Dragon of Oshu Xinroki's Avatar
    Status
    Xinroki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The free world.
    Posts
    3,780
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Land of Oshu

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshitsune View Post
    *rides to the gates with Hattori and ten guards*
    Sai: i am Yoshitsune II Minamoto. i request an audience with Date. we must speak of important matters.
    Guard: "Of course, but first we must ask that you and your men hand over any and all weap-"

    "It's fine.. go back to your post.."
    *Date's voice came from behind him as he slowly road up on his horse, his arms crossed as he came to a sudden halt, his 1,500 soldiers with their banners visible in the distance behind him*
    "What is it Kid? I got places to be.."
     
         

  8. #158
    Diplomatic Deathless Yoshitsune's Avatar
    Status
    Yoshitsune is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Minamoto castle
    Posts
    7,361
    Post Thanks / Like
    if i go offline for a
    prolonged period of time, it's
    probably something
    important... or school.
     

    Re: Land of Oshu

    *bows to show his respect*
    Sai: were are you off to a war? with the war between the council and the queen you really think its a good idea? anyway, im here to talk about the alliance.
     
         

  9. #159
    One Eyed Dragon of Oshu Xinroki's Avatar
    Status
    Xinroki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The free world.
    Posts
    3,780
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Land of Oshu

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshitsune View Post
    *bows to show his respect*
    Sai: were are you off to a war? with the war between the council and the queen you really think its a good idea? anyway, im here to talk about the alliance.
    "I am off to no war, simply to venture the Southern lands to look for more potential allies to join under the banner of unity.. The troops are just for the possibility of trouble along the road, or any of those we go to looking for trouble.. And the queen will be coming with us.."
    *Date explained as he stared at him with his left eye*
    "Alright then.. You're here, I'm here, talk then..."
     
         

  10. #160
    Diplomatic Deathless Yoshitsune's Avatar
    Status
    Yoshitsune is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Minamoto castle
    Posts
    7,361
    Post Thanks / Like
    if i go offline for a
    prolonged period of time, it's
    probably something
    important... or school.
     

    Re: Land of Oshu

    Sai: ah. so you side with queen. this well make the alliance better and stronger. well if the things i think will happen happen, t will be good that we three clans are united. trouble is stirring on the lands, demons are getting restless, bandit number grow everyday. we may some have a rebellion on our hands. not something we can not put, but something we'd be wasting time on. when i came to reclaim the Minamoto lands, i had heard that there were forces plotting to take over all the lands yours, mine and the queens. maybe even stronger then the council. i have made my preparations but i feel it will not be enough. armies, fleets, and walls maybe not be enough to stop what coming, and we must be prepared and on a united front to stop it. that's why i am accepting the re-establishment of the Date-Minamoto alliance. ultimately i was going to accept but this matter demands its urgency.
     
         

  11. #161
    One Eyed Dragon of Oshu Xinroki's Avatar
    Status
    Xinroki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The free world.
    Posts
    3,780
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Land of Oshu

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshitsune View Post
    Sai: ah. so you side with queen. this well make the alliance better and stronger. well if the things i think will happen happen, t will be good that we three clans are united. trouble is stirring on the lands, demons are getting restless, bandit number grow everyday. we may some have a rebellion on our hands. not something we can not put, but something we'd be wasting time on. when i came to reclaim the Minamoto lands, i had heard that there were forces plotting to take over all the lands yours, mine and the queens. maybe even stronger then the council. i have made my preparations but i feel it will not be enough. armies, fleets, and walls maybe not be enough to stop what coming, and we must be prepared and on a united front to stop it. that's why i am accepting the re-establishment of the Date-Minamoto alliance. ultimately i was going to accept but this matter demands its urgency.
    "I see... Well, if I come across any info. on the matter on my travels, I'll have a messenger keep you updated.. Otherwise, I must keep to my original plan. So if there is nothing else.. I will begin to depart..."
     
         

  12. #162
    Diplomatic Deathless Yoshitsune's Avatar
    Status
    Yoshitsune is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Minamoto castle
    Posts
    7,361
    Post Thanks / Like
    if i go offline for a
    prolonged period of time, it's
    probably something
    important... or school.
     

    Re: Land of Oshu

    Sai: that is all. if aid is need send message by hawk and i will rush over. till we meet again.
    *rides off with his men.*
     
         

  13. #163
    Senior Member Kayame's Avatar
    Status
    Kayame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a place so dark, not even the brightest light can reach me .
    Posts
    15,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    "We're all in the same
    game, just different levels.
    Dealing with the same hell,
    just different devils."
     

    Re: Land of Oshu

    Kayame :
    Enters Oshu with Kouken *


    Kouken :
     
         

  14. #164
    One Eyed Dragon of Oshu Xinroki's Avatar
    Status
    Xinroki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The free world.
    Posts
    3,780
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Land of Oshu

    Quote Originally Posted by Kayame View Post
    Kayame :
    Enters Oshu with Kouken *


    Kouken :
    *Date and Kojuro would ride up to them on horse back, the rest of the men following slowly behind them, every last soldier on horseback, Kojuro holding two horses by robe in his left hand*
    "Good to see you came... Mount up, we're heading out.."
     
         

  15. #165
    Senior Member Kayame's Avatar
    Status
    Kayame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a place so dark, not even the brightest light can reach me .
    Posts
    15,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    "We're all in the same
    game, just different levels.
    Dealing with the same hell,
    just different devils."
     

    Re: Land of Oshu

    Quote Originally Posted by Xinroki View Post
    *Date and Kojuro would ride up to them on horse back, the rest of the men following slowly behind them, every last soldier on horseback, Kojuro holding two horses by robe in his left hand*
    "Good to see you came... Mount up, we're heading out.."
    Kayame:
    Nodds then jumps up into the horse and Kouken does the same to the other *
     
         

  16. #166
    One Eyed Dragon of Oshu Xinroki's Avatar
    Status
    Xinroki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The free world.
    Posts
    3,780
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Land of Oshu

    Quote Originally Posted by Kayame View Post
    Kayame:
    Nodds then jumps up into the horse and Kouken does the same to the other *
    "Alright then... Kojuro, we ready to move?"

    Kojuro: "All is ready, Lord Masamune."

    "Alright then... Alright boys! We're headin' out! So put your game faces on and let's go PARTY!"
    *Date shouted out to the men behind him, all of them cheering in return as Date and Kojuro would take off out the gate on their horses, all of the men following behind them by a few paces. They would make their way toward the south, as far as they could get in one day, Date constantly looked behind him to make sure Kayame and Kouken were still there, every five minutes or so he would check*
     
         

  17. #167
    Senior Member Kayame's Avatar
    Status
    Kayame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a place so dark, not even the brightest light can reach me .
    Posts
    15,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    "We're all in the same
    game, just different levels.
    Dealing with the same hell,
    just different devils."
     

    Re: Land of Oshu

    Quote Originally Posted by Xinroki View Post
    "Alright then... Kojuro, we ready to move?"

    Kojuro: "All is ready, Lord Masamune."

    "Alright then... Alright boys! We're headin' out! So put your game faces on and let's go PARTY!"
    *Date shouted out to the men behind him, all of them cheering in return as Date and Kojuro would take off out the gate on their horses, all of the men following behind them by a few paces. They would make their way toward the south, as far as they could get in one day, Date constantly looked behind him to make sure Kayame and Kouken were still there, every five minutes or so he would check*
    We continue to follow them and every so often I would look up at Date then at Kouken *
     
         

  18. #168
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Mystery
    Posts
    27,264
    Post Thanks / Like
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes, they win.
     



    Re: Land of Oshu

    *appears floating beside Date as he rides* so how's things going?
     
         

  19. #169
    shycatgirl00's Avatar
    Status
    shycatgirl00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    ~In the mist.~
    Posts
    34,991
    Post Thanks / Like
    Neko! =^-^=
     

    Re: Land of Oshu

    Inara: Where is everyone?
     
         

  20. #170
    One Eyed Dragon of Oshu Xinroki's Avatar
    Status
    Xinroki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The free world.
    Posts
    3,780
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Land of Oshu

    Quote Originally Posted by Kayame View Post
    We continue to follow them and every so often I would look up at Date then at Kouken *
    *Date continued to ride, Kojuro at his right side, locking eyes every so often with Kayame's whenever she looked toward him and he to her, he would gaze at her for a short period of time before breaking the eye contact to look back ahead*
    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    *appears floating beside Date as he rides* so how's things going?
    "Oh hey, haven't seen you in awhile. How have you been, General?"
     
         

  21. #171
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Mystery
    Posts
    27,264
    Post Thanks / Like
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes, they win.
     



    Re: Land of Oshu

    Quote Originally Posted by Xinroki View Post

    "Oh hey, haven't seen you in awhile. How have you been, General?"
    has been a while ^^ sorry been busy with a few things. how's things been going around here?
     
         

  22. #172
    Senior Member Kayame's Avatar
    Status
    Kayame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a place so dark, not even the brightest light can reach me .
    Posts
    15,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    "We're all in the same
    game, just different levels.
    Dealing with the same hell,
    just different devils."
     

    Re: Land of Oshu

    Quote Originally Posted by Xinroki View Post
    *Date continued to ride, Kojuro at his right side, locking eyes every so often with Kayame's whenever she looked toward him and he to her, he would gaze at her for a short period of time before breaking the eye contact to look back ahead*


    "Oh hey, haven't seen you in awhile. How have you been, General?"
    I lightly would smile to myself then continued riding *
     
         

  23. #173
    One Eyed Dragon of Oshu Xinroki's Avatar
    Status
    Xinroki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The free world.
    Posts
    3,780
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Land of Oshu

    Quote Originally Posted by Kayame View Post
    I lightly would smile to myself then continued riding *
    *Date would see her smiling then smirk slightly himself as he closed his left eye*

    Kojuro: "What is it, sir?"

    "Nothin'... Just glad that I got my family and you to do this mission with me... Couldn't have gotten this far in life without either of you.."

    Kojuro: "I am glad I could just be of assistance, Lord Masamune.. And I am glad that your family decided to tag along as well..."
     
         

  24. #174
    Senior Member Kayame's Avatar
    Status
    Kayame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a place so dark, not even the brightest light can reach me .
    Posts
    15,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    "We're all in the same
    game, just different levels.
    Dealing with the same hell,
    just different devils."
     

    Re: Land of Oshu

    Quote Originally Posted by Xinroki View Post
    *Date would see her smiling then smirk slightly himself as he closed his left eye*

    Kojuro: "What is it, sir?"

    "Nothin'... Just glad that I got my family and you to do this mission with me... Couldn't have gotten this far in life without either of you.."

    Kojuro: "I am glad I could just be of assistance, Lord Masamune.. And I am glad that your family decided to tag along as well..."

    Kayame :
    I look at the sky then at Kouken *
    What is it ?

    Kouken :
    How is you eye mother?

    Kayame :
    It is fine my son.
     
         

  25. #175
    Senior Member Kayame's Avatar
    Status
    Kayame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a place so dark, not even the brightest light can reach me .
    Posts
    15,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    "We're all in the same
    game, just different levels.
    Dealing with the same hell,
    just different devils."
     

    Re: Land of Oshu

    Kayame :
    Looks up at the sky and let's out a light sigh*
     
         

Page 7 of 17 « First ... 34567891011 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •