Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Hybrid View

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!

about the whole NaruHina NaruSaku thing

I know that there have been plenty of threads on this already but I doubt that anything will change. Remember when Tobi was revealed to be Obito and people still believed in the possibility of him being controlled by Izuna or something and it didn't?

I don't think NaruSaku will be happening. Not only that, but say if Hinata dies by Obito's hand.....do you honestly expect Naruto to just jump on the Sakura bandwagon? He would mourn Hinata, and Naruto isn't the type of character to just fool around with women or forget about people.

Sai was supposed to replace Sasuke technically, but Naruto doesn't treat him the same way because Sasuke will never be replaced.

So how can Sakura replace Hinata even if she's dead?

Sakura doesn't even have true feelings for him either, she's still obsessed with Sasuke. She even already lied about loving Naruto so that he would stop trying to bring Sasuke back.(Btw he rejected her there)

The relationship between Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura is a lot similar to Jiraiya, Orochimaru, and Tsunade.

Orochimaru became the villain like Sasuke. Jiraiya likes Tsunade just like Naruto likes Sakura, but they never got together.

I'm just bringing up some points for you to ponder on.

Last edited by Lightbringer; 12-28-2012 at 01:02 AM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    TURNT THE **** UP

Re: about the whole NaruHina NaruSaku thing

Exactly. Idk why people think that Hinata dying means Naruto & Sakura would get together. I think NaruSaku ended the day he rejected her & truly ended the moment she thought of Sasuke as the person she was in love with.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by piercethejen View Post
    Exactly. Idk why people think that Hinata dying means Naruto & Sakura would get together. I think NaruSaku ended the day he rejected her & truly ended the moment she thought of Sasuke as the person she was in love with.

Note: Naruto never actually rejected Sakura.....he knew she was playing him and something was wrong. Plus she was saying she was over sasuke and wanted nothing to do with him. Naruto already had a strong bond with Sasuke and knew Sakura had just as strong of a bond. Knowing this he then told her that he "Hates people who lie to themselves" because he knew how deeply she felt about Sasuke.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    how many people know how he feels toward Sakura? I don't remember him telling anyone or anyone ever talking about it. And considering that he's not with even after all the years that they've known each other, Hinata could take that as a sign.

and when did Sakura care enough to try rescue Naruto?

She didn't in the pain arc and she was in the same battlefield with Hinata during the current battle. hinata jumped him to save naruto with neji, Sakura didn't contribute.

If you want to get technical about it: Sakura didn't help because she couldn't see Naruto, and the Hyuuga shinobi didn't really say anything about when he got caught. Hinata had the byakugan and was watching the whole time.

Last edited by somniferous; 12-28-2012 at 02:36 AM.

Vagabond of the Zodiacs Ging Freecss's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Go visit him, Gon isn't
    going to die"

Indeed good sir...Indeed.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

thank you!

Status
    Nov 2012
    Inside my house putting on my new Akatsuki cloak!!!
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

my avy's been convicted of so many false crimes but this proves izuna had no hand in this, thnk u and r.i.p. izuna

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Levant View Post
    my avy's been convicted of so many false crimes but this proves izuna had no hand in this, thnk u and r.i.p. izuna
    you're welcome. I'll admit I was still one of the Izuna believers but I finally accepted it and actually really like it being Obito anyways. I'm just trying to prove a point to everybody.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So what you are saying is NaruSasu will happen? lol.

Seriously though agreed.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD

Hinata dies = NaruSaku dies

is that what you mean?

doesn't make sense

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!

Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    Hinata dies = NaruSaku dies

is that what you mean?

doesn't make sense
    I'm saying that even if Hinata dies, that doesn't mean he will get with Sakura. He's not gonna just forget about her and just say well she's dead so let me move on and be with Sakura.

Naruto was never the type to just "move on" He already showed that he wasn't into Sakura enough when he rejected her and also realizes that Sakura will never truly like him because she can't get over Sasuke.

Last edited by Lightbringer; 12-28-2012 at 01:21 AM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD

I'm saying that even if Hinata dies, that doesn't mean he will get with Sakura. He's not gonna just forget about her and just say well she's dead so let me move on and be with Sakura.

Naruto was never the type to just "move on" He already showed that he wasn't into Sakura enough when he rejected her and also realizes that Sakura will never truly like him because she can't get over Sasuke.
    If Hinata dies it doesn't rule out NaruSaku either, but he isn't just going to "jump onto the bandwagon"..

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!

If Hinata dies it doesn't rule out NaruSaku either, but he isn't just going to "jump onto the bandwagon"..
    I gave the example with Sai replacing Sasuke as a friend and teammate, but Naruto still holds Sasuke to be a more important person to him, even though he's his nemesis.

Same thing would happen if Hinata died most likely.

Hinata also did more for Naruto, supporting him, loving him, and putting her life on the line for him many times when Sakura didn't. There is no way he's just gonna reject her.

and as I said, their relationship is similar to the 3 Sannin. Jiraiya never got with Tsunade even though he liked her.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD

I gave the example with Sai replacing Sasuke as a friend and teammate, but Naruto still holds Sasuke to be a more important person to him, even though he's his nemesis.

Same thing would happen if Hinata died most likely.

Hinata also did more for Naruto, supporting him, loving him, and putting her life on the line for him many times when Sakura didn't. There is no way he's just gonna reject her.

and as I said, their relationship is similar to the 3 Sannin. Jiraiya never got with Tsunade even though he liked her.
    Love is a complicated thing, just because someone loves you and does stuff for you doesn't mean the person will be able to love you back. it doesn't really work like that..

Anyway it's too early to call anything, you never know a big NaruSaku could come up soon.. we just don't know.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

honestly at this point it'd be stupid if naruto were to friend zone Hinata, and Sakura still loves Sasuke as well, I see no hope for narusaku

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Also i dont get it how u Nath0 think that Naruto is a puppet........ Dont u think even if Sakura had not mentioned Sasuke, Naruto would not have questioned 'what about u and Sasuke?' . . . . No way Naruto wld have accepted Sakura's proposal..... cos he knows very well that deep inside Sakura still loves Sasuke.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Anorien16 View Post
    Also i dont get it how u Nath0 think that Naruto is a puppet........ Dont u think even if Sakura had not mentioned Sasuke, Naruto would not have questioned 'what about u and Sasuke?' . . . . No way Naruto wld have accepted Sakura's proposal..... cos he knows very well that deep inside Sakura still loves Sasuke.
    He would of suspected it yes.

does this prove naruto has no feelings for Sakura? no

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He would of suspected it yes.

does this prove naruto has no feelings for Sakura? no

Feelings =/= Love

Or else Naruto is gay and such threads is useless.

What it proves is that Naruto may have got over Sakura already..... and moved on......

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD

Feelings =/= Love

Or else Naruto is gay and such threads is useless.

What it proves is that Naruto may have got over Sakura already..... and moved on......
    no it doesn't. He obviously isn't going to enter a relationship if he suspects she is hiding something... he isn't desperate, he has true feelings.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

no it doesn't. He obviously isn't going to enter a relationship if he suspects she is hiding something... he isn't desperate, he has true feelings.
    Letting go is a part of True feelings..... If u care for ur crush u wld look out for her/his happiness not your own . . . . probably thats what Naruto did.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fack Out The Way.

If Hinata dies he will go back to his roots and Go for sasuke once more...Or he will be a Jiraya jr and get laid with countless brauds..

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I have to agree....there has been absolutely no relationship development between the two.....In 615 chapters we have maybe 4 times that Hinata has directly spoken to Naruto for more than 2 frames....Naruto has shown no interest whatsoever......To just throw them together at this point seems sloppy......Better yet Throwing anyone together this far into the series is sloppy. It would turn this into a sappy, watered down, teenage-hormone-infused, love novel......

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by somniferous View Post
    I have to agree....there has been absolutely no relationship development between the two.....In 615 chapters we have maybe 4 times that Hinata has directly spoken to Naruto for more than 2 frames....Naruto has shown no interest whatsoever......To just throw them together at this point seems sloppy......Better yet Throwing anyone together this far into the series is sloppy. It would turn this into a sappy, watered down, teenage-hormone-infused, love novel......
    Still a better love story than Twilight.

Then again if u had read Harry Potter: Harry - Ginny was way unexpected than Ron - Hermione.....

I don't like it, what part of that do you not get?
    Quit acting like a sullen kid...... even if Hinata dies i wld be happy if she dies happy, much like Neji.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD

Still a better love story than Twilight.

Then again if u had read Harry Potter: Harry - Ginny was way unexpected than Ron - Hermione.....

Quit acting like a sullen kid...... even if Hinata dies i wld be happy if she dies happy, much like Neji.
    because you don't agree with me and can't face the fact that there is no character development?

please don't turn into that guy.

It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it as much as your entitled to yours

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

because you don't agree with me and can't face the fact that there is no character development?

please don't turn into that guy.

It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it as much as your entitled to yours
    Of course, u have right to shout ur opinion about as much as i do......

Did i disagree that there is very little development? But still u cant deny that its TOTALLY unexpected..........

If i m ready to accept Hinata's possible death that wld mean i ready to accept facts, which u will be unable to if by some chance NaruHina becomes canon.

Also i m not the one who was crying a while back 'I dont like the pairing, which part of it dont u get?' Ur basically sour that Hinata had a moment to shine yesterday.... Its a natural fanboy reaction, dont be as such.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD

Of course, u have right to shout ur opinion about as much as i do......

Did i disagree that there is very little development? But still u cant deny that its TOTALLY unexpected..........

If i m ready to accept Hinata's possible death that wld mean i ready to accept facts, which u will be unable to if by some chance NaruHina becomes canon.

Also i m not the one who was crying a while back 'I dont like the pairing, which part of it dont u get?' Ur basically sour that Hinata had a moment to shine yesterday.... Its a natural fanboy reaction, dont be as such.
    lol, I can accept that NaruHina had a big moment yesterday and it is very possible to it to happen etc etc

I will still ship and support NaruSaku though if NaruHina does become cannon because that is what I believe it should be

@ bold, your where trying to justify the lack of NaruHina development, when clearly, wether or not you take that into consideration is a matter of opinion and you where arguing against my preference.

obviously I'm not going to be jumping for joy over yesterday -_-

Last edited by Fanta; 12-28-2012 at 03:14 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»