Page 2 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 84
  1. #21
    Senior Member Anorien16's Avatar
    Status
    Anorien16 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,207
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: about the whole NaruHina NaruSaku thing

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    wrong actually, here is the panel before:

    Thats i dont believe my ears expression i mentioned....... he even says so in the previous page.......



    BTW why was lee faceplaming?
     
         

  2. #22
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: about the whole NaruHina NaruSaku thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Anorien16 View Post
    Thats i dont believe my ears expression i mentioned....... he even says so in the previous page.......



    BTW why was lee faceplaming?
    no, she mentioned that she didn't love Sasuke and then Naruto's face dropped. If he didn't believe her at the start he would of done that earlier.

    Lee likes Sakura I guess lol
     
         

  3. #23
    Senior Member Anorien16's Avatar
    Status
    Anorien16 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,207
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: about the whole NaruHina NaruSaku thing

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    no, she mentioned that she didn't love Sasuke and then Naruto's face dropped. If he didn't believe her at the start he would of done that earlier.

    Lee likes Sakura I guess lol
    Oh sorry missed that panel.... really sorry.
    Still dont get about *face palm* ...... facepalms are reserved for fails . . . . .
     
         

  4. #24
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,857
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: about the whole NaruHina NaruSaku thing

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    no, she mentioned that she didn't love Sasuke and then Naruto's face dropped. If he didn't believe her at the start he would of done that earlier.

    Lee likes Sakura I guess lol
    It's a normal reaction for anyone to be shocked at first. But what matters is that instead of being happy and overjoyed after the initial shock wore off, he became suspicious and got mad.
     
         

  5. #25
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: about the whole NaruHina NaruSaku thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    It's a normal reaction for anyone to be shocked at first. But what matters is that instead of being happy and overjoyed after the initial shock wore off, he became suspicious and got mad.
    yes, because he didn't believe her.. you think if it was a 100% legit confession he would of rejected?

    Quote Originally Posted by Anorien16 View Post
    Oh sorry missed that panel.... really sorry.
    Still dont get about *face palm* ...... facepalms are reserved for fails . . . . .
    No problem. I think he is just upset :/
     
         

  6. #26
    Senior Member Anorien16's Avatar
    Status
    Anorien16 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,207
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: about the whole NaruHina NaruSaku thing

    Also i dont get it how u Nath0 think that Naruto is a puppet........ Dont u think even if Sakura had not mentioned Sasuke, Naruto would not have questioned 'what about u and Sasuke?' . . . . No way Naruto wld have accepted Sakura's proposal..... cos he knows very well that deep inside Sakura still loves Sasuke.
     
         

  7. #27
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: about the whole NaruHina NaruSaku thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Anorien16 View Post
    Also i dont get it how u Nath0 think that Naruto is a puppet........ Dont u think even if Sakura had not mentioned Sasuke, Naruto would not have questioned 'what about u and Sasuke?' . . . . No way Naruto wld have accepted Sakura's proposal..... cos he knows very well that deep inside Sakura still loves Sasuke.
    He would of suspected it yes.

    does this prove naruto has no feelings for Sakura? no
     
         

  8. #28
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,857
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: about the whole NaruHina NaruSaku thing

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    yes, because he didn't believe her.. you think if it was a 100% legit confession he would of rejected?
    that's if she would actual give a confession. and yeah. I imagine him saying something along the lines of

    "I'm sorry Sakura, I did love you once but I finally realized that our love was never meant to be. You loved Sasuke and I knew that we would never be together because of it. Loving me now is only because Sasuke is gone. I love Hinata now...."
     
         

  9. #29
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: about the whole NaruHina NaruSaku thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    that's if she would actual give a confession. and yeah. I imagine him saying something along the lines of "I'm sorry Sakura, I did love you once but I finally realized that our love was never meant to be. You loved Sasuke and I knew that we would never be together. I love Hinata now...."
    lol thats bullshit

    he didn't go near Hinata after Hinata confessed
     
         

  10. #30
    Senior Member Anorien16's Avatar
    Status
    Anorien16 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,207
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: about the whole NaruHina NaruSaku thing

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    He would of suspected it yes.

    does this prove naruto has no feelings for Sakura? no

    Feelings =/= Love

    Or else Naruto is gay and such threads is useless.

    What it proves is that Naruto may have got over Sakura already..... and moved on......
     
         

  11. #31
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,857
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: about the whole NaruHina NaruSaku thing

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    lol thats bullshit

    he didn't go near Hinata after Hinata confessed
    I mean that's something he would say in the future if Sakura truly confesses to him later.

    not the reaction he would have gived at the Kage Summit....her devious confession there was what made him finally realize the truth.
     
         

  12. #32
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: about the whole NaruHina NaruSaku thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Anorien16 View Post
    Feelings =/= Love

    Or else Naruto is gay and such threads is useless.

    What it proves is that Naruto may have got over Sakura already..... and moved on......
    no it doesn't. He obviously isn't going to enter a relationship if he suspects she is hiding something... he isn't desperate, he has true feelings.
     
         

  13. #33
    Senior Member Anorien16's Avatar
    Status
    Anorien16 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,207
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: about the whole NaruHina NaruSaku thing

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    lol thats bullshit

    he didn't go near Hinata after Hinata confessed
    Cant really say that..... as u mentioned before any reaction to Hinata's honest confession wld ruin the suspense be it positive or negative . . . u dont know everything that happens behind the scenes.
     
         

  14. #34
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: about the whole NaruHina NaruSaku thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Anorien16 View Post
    Cant really say that..... as u mentioned before any reaction to Hinata's honest confession wld ruin the suspense be it positive or negative . . . u dont know everything that happens behind the scenes.
    If Naruto "loved" Hinata at the time he obviously would of confronted her.. and they would be together

    come on.. it's pretty obvious he didn't feel the same way
     
         

  15. #35
    Overseer Jellal Fernandes's Avatar
    Status
    Jellal Fernandes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,443
    Location
    ♡ _ ♡
    Sweetest of dreams.
     

    Re: about the whole NaruHina NaruSaku thing

    If Hinata dies he will go back to his roots and Go for sasuke once more...Or he will be a Jiraya jr and get laid with countless brauds..
     
         

  16. #36
    Senior Member Anorien16's Avatar
    Status
    Anorien16 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,207
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: about the whole NaruHina NaruSaku thing

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    no it doesn't. He obviously isn't going to enter a relationship if he suspects she is hiding something... he isn't desperate, he has true feelings.
    Letting go is a part of True feelings..... If u care for ur crush u wld look out for her/his happiness not your own . . . . probably thats what Naruto did.
     
         

  17. #37
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,857
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: about the whole NaruHina NaruSaku thing

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    If Naruto "loved" Hinata at the time he obviously would of confronted her.. and they would be together

    come on.. it's pretty obvious he didn't feel the same way
    he obviously needed time to figure it out and made his choice now. Kishi wouldn't just show you Naruto and Hinata if it wasn't going to happen.

    People thought Izuna was still Tobi after he showed Obito. and people never believed Obito was Tobi because it was obvious.

    Well this is also obvious.
     
         

  18. #38
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: about the whole NaruHina NaruSaku thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Anorien16 View Post
    Letting go is a part of True feelings..... If u care for ur crush u wld look out for her/his happiness not your own . . . . probably thats what Naruto did.
    That's what Naruto is willing to do.. he mentioned that if Sasuke came back he wouldn't care if Sakura fell for Sasuke again because she would be happy..

    This is what I dislike about Hinata, she didn't ever acknowledge Naruto's feelings toward Sakura.
     
         

  19. #39
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,857
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: about the whole NaruHina NaruSaku thing

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    That's what Naruto is willing to do.. he mentioned that if Sasuke came back he wouldn't care if Sakura fell for Sasuke again because she would be happy..

    This is what I dislike about Hinata, she didn't ever acknowledge Naruto's feelings toward Sakura.
    Maybe because she never knew about his feelings toward Sakura?
     
         

  20. #40
    Senior Member Anorien16's Avatar
    Status
    Anorien16 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,207
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: about the whole NaruHina NaruSaku thing

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    If Naruto "loved" Hinata at the time he obviously would of confronted her.. and they would be together

    come on.. it's pretty obvious he didn't feel the same way
    I know A confession doesnt amounts to returned feelings...... Take Sakura's fake one for example . . . . BUT BUT BUT that might have been the catalyst for getting over Sakura and tryin other venues. Hinata's Confession was more of an Goodbye in my opinion anyway.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •