Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD

Re: about the whole NaruHina NaruSaku thing

Quote Originally Posted by Anorien16 View Post
    Just dont hate it if it gets some development . . . . already Hinata seems to understand Naruto more.
    Let me reword it then, "i dislike this pairing"..

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    exactly, lack of development.. that's why I hate this pairing.

true but it's too late imo, it should of been throughout the series not just shoved near the end
    Actually its impossible to develop NaruHina in ways NaruSaku can be..... they are not on the same team. If Hina was brought on the same team Kishi's purpose wld be clear and thus no suspense. Its better this way.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!

exactly, lack of development.. that's why I hate this pairing.

true but it's too late imo, it should of been throughout the series not just shoved near the end
    they did develop Hinata and Naruto though. He was her hero and inspiration, but throughout the series she was also a nobody to him until she finally stepped up and got the courage to show him how he changed her and made her stronger in the Pain arc. And again last chapter.

She was the only one to love Naruto when he was young when everyone else hated him. She was the one to come save him and was the reason that he was able to defeat Pain.

He was about to give into Obito, reaching out for his hand until she convinced him otherwise and gave him the strength to rise up, just he like he did with her all those years.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD

Actually its impossible to develop NaruHina in ways NaruSaku can be..... they are not on the same team. If Hina was brought on the same team Kishi's purpose wld be clear and thus no suspense. Its better this way.
    That's why I think this pairing would not make sense.. hooking up with some random chick at the end.. no

I like developed relationships where they spend time together and get to know each other

anyway I'm going to sleep now.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That's why I think this pairing would not make sense.. hooking up with some random chick at the end.. no

Hardly random if u read carefully......

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD

Hardly random if u read carefully......
    there is no development at all.. they barely talk to each other

I don't like that.. It seems to be a matter of opinion at this point. Lets end it here.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

there is no development at all.. they barely talk to each other

I don't like that.. It seems to be a matter of opinion at this point. Lets end it here.
    Note the character Haruko in Slam Dunk . . . . u will get a better idea. If fact the Naruto-Sasuke-Sakura relationship was inspired a lot from Slam Dunk.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD

Note the character Haruko in Slam Dunk . . . . u will get a better idea. If fact the Naruto-Sasuke-Sakura relationship was inspired a lot from Slam Dunk.
    I don't like it, what part of that do you not get?

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I have to agree....there has been absolutely no relationship development between the two.....In 615 chapters we have maybe 4 times that Hinata has directly spoken to Naruto for more than 2 frames....Naruto has shown no interest whatsoever......To just throw them together at this point seems sloppy......Better yet Throwing anyone together this far into the series is sloppy. It would turn this into a sappy, watered down, teenage-hormone-infused, love novel......

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

To be honest, the coup de grace was dealt to the Naruto/Sakura pairing when that patient she treated in the war confessed to her and she replied by saying she was in love with someone else (and she thinks only of Sasuke, she didnt even think of Naruto so her feelings arent even conflicted). This was after Sasuke had made yet another attempt at her life and Naruto had saved her again. If Sakura could not get over Sasuke after that point, I really dont see any realistic scenario where she finally does get over him.

That said, I dislike the Naruto/Hinata pairing simply because it lacks any development at all (the Naruto/Sakura pairing at least has development of a mutual platonic, if not romantic, relationship).

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by somniferous View Post
    I have to agree....there has been absolutely no relationship development between the two.....In 615 chapters we have maybe 4 times that Hinata has directly spoken to Naruto for more than 2 frames....Naruto has shown no interest whatsoever......To just throw them together at this point seems sloppy......Better yet Throwing anyone together this far into the series is sloppy. It would turn this into a sappy, watered down, teenage-hormone-infused, love novel......
    Still a better love story than Twilight.

Then again if u had read Harry Potter: Harry - Ginny was way unexpected than Ron - Hermione.....

I don't like it, what part of that do you not get?
    Quit acting like a sullen kid...... even if Hinata dies i wld be happy if she dies happy, much like Neji.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD

Then again if u had read Harry Potter: Harry - Ginny was way unexpected than Ron - Hermione.....

Quit acting like a sullen kid...... even if Hinata dies i wld be happy if she dies happy, much like Neji.
    because you don't agree with me and can't face the fact that there is no character development?

please don't turn into that guy.

It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it as much as your entitled to yours

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!

The harry-ginny part is so true lol

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status

Sakura is still clearly inloved with Sasuke, always was, is and will love him.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    TURNT THE **** UP

I like NaruHina but at this point it'd be better to just have him be single. It's true that he didn't give Hinata and Naruto a lot of screentime, but of course he can always give them more screentime later, but then Naruto and Sakura as a couple just....... doesn't feel right. It's obvious she still loves Sasuke. Naruto is the hero of the story and the one who'll bring peace and what, so he deserves someone who will love him and only him, and Sakura obviously still loves Sasuke and won't stop for quite some time so bleh, I don't know it could end up either way.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

because you don't agree with me and can't face the fact that there is no character development?

please don't turn into that guy.

It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it as much as your entitled to yours
    Of course, u have right to shout ur opinion about as much as i do......

Did i disagree that there is very little development? But still u cant deny that its TOTALLY unexpected..........

If i m ready to accept Hinata's possible death that wld mean i ready to accept facts, which u will be unable to if by some chance NaruHina becomes canon.

Also i m not the one who was crying a while back 'I dont like the pairing, which part of it dont u get?' Ur basically sour that Hinata had a moment to shine yesterday.... Its a natural fanboy reaction, dont be as such.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD

Of course, u have right to shout ur opinion about as much as i do......

Did i disagree that there is very little development? But still u cant deny that its TOTALLY unexpected..........

If i m ready to accept Hinata's possible death that wld mean i ready to accept facts, which u will be unable to if by some chance NaruHina becomes canon.

Also i m not the one who was crying a while back 'I dont like the pairing, which part of it dont u get?' Ur basically sour that Hinata had a moment to shine yesterday.... Its a natural fanboy reaction, dont be as such.
    lol, I can accept that NaruHina had a big moment yesterday and it is very possible to it to happen etc etc

I will still ship and support NaruSaku though if NaruHina does become cannon because that is what I believe it should be

@ bold, your where trying to justify the lack of NaruHina development, when clearly, wether or not you take that into consideration is a matter of opinion and you where arguing against my preference.

obviously I'm not going to be jumping for joy over yesterday -_-

Last edited by Fanta; 12-28-2012 at 03:14 AM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    The harry-ginny part is so true lol
    Sorry it wld reverse.....

Ron - Hermione was much more unexpected, same as Remus - Tonks . . . .

First Ginny was like: Harry my hero and first crush; then Ginny was like: Meh, Harry my brother's best friend only; then Ginny was like: harry my true love, then Ginny was like: Harry the Boy i let go for the Sake of the wizarding world.... finally babies and three of them and all within about 5 years.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is I The unfortunate
    mistake!

I like developed relationships where they spend time together and get to know each other

Im sorry, but from what ive seen naruto and sakura are only developing what looks like a brother/sister relationship. naruto's admiration for sakura in such a way is fading, it began fading since the first episode of shippuden. while this by no means is saying that naruto dislikes sakura, i am saying that Hes just coming to love her in a "different" way. of course he cares for her, she is his teammate, his comrade. the same way he cared for sasuke when team seven developed. when sasuke left naruto was literally broken. of course, i could be wrong, however thats just my point of view.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol, I can accept that NaruHina had a big moment yesterday and it is very possible to it to happen etc etc

I will still ship and support NaruSaku though if NaruHina does become cannon because that is what I believe it should be

@ bold, your where trying to justify the lack of NaruHina development, when clearly, wether or not you take that into consideration is a matter of opinion and you where arguing against my preference.

I simply said that Hinata was not just some random chick hook up . . . . . she is not Karui or Samui as there was some early foreshadowing regarding NaruHina...... but as usual u have to portray me as the aggressor, nice try though.

Plus i did agree there was lack of proper development, also gave reasons for it, which u cant prove untrue.......

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thats why I roll with the
    bible on the dash

When he kisses Hinata is when I'll believe that as FINAL

-@The Untouchable Legend@- SAmIDeXtEr's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hey bro, it's no use arguing with nath0man<<<<He's a hardcore narusaku supporter
    He ain't gonna give up that easily :lmao:

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!

Quote Originally Posted by SAmIDeXtEr View Post
    Hey bro, it's no use arguing with nath0man<<<<He's a hardcore narusaku supporter
    He ain't gonna give up that easily :lmao:
    Yeah I know, I'm just hoping that I can still knock some sense into him.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Love is a complicated thing, just because someone loves you and does stuff for you doesn't mean the person will be able to love you back. it doesn't really work like that..

Anyway it's too early to call anything, you never know a big NaruSaku could come up soon.. we just don't know.
    Since when is Naruto a soap opera? I'm sure Kishi will not do that. The theme in Naruto is gaining strength through wanting to protect others, that's why Kishi is doing the whole things with Hinata and Naruto fighting together, not for the romance. It'd be so stupid if he threw Hinata off to put Sakura there. I just don't see it happening.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That's what Naruto is willing to do.. he mentioned that if Sasuke came back he wouldn't care if Sakura fell for Sasuke again because she would be happy..

This is what I dislike about Hinata, she didn't ever acknowledge Naruto's feelings toward Sakura.
    How did she not acknowledge them?
    She only confessed to him because she thought she was going to die.
    And now she is protecting him because he is being majorly targeted by Tobi. Because that's what you do when you love someone.
    Besides, put yourself in her position.
    Is she supposed to step down from protecting Naruto just because he has(had) feelings for Sakura?
    Feelings that Sakura has never been shown to return?
    Because let's face it, her confession had a purpose, it was to get Naruto to stop chasing after Sasuke.
    If her feelings for him had changed, why would she wait for that to tell him? It makes no sense.
    Sakura still loves Sasuke. Naruto knows this, and he is now developing feelings for Hinata. Get over it.