Page 4 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
    Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: about the whole NaruHina NaruSaku thing

Quote Originally Posted by somniferous View Post
    I have to agree....there has been absolutely no relationship development between the two.....In 615 chapters we have maybe 4 times that Hinata has directly spoken to Naruto for more than 2 frames....Naruto has shown no interest whatsoever......To just throw them together at this point seems sloppy......Better yet Throwing anyone together this far into the series is sloppy. It would turn this into a sappy, watered down, teenage-hormone-infused, love novel......
    Still a better love story than Twilight.

Then again if u had read Harry Potter: Harry - Ginny was way unexpected than Ron - Hermione.....

Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    I don't like it, what part of that do you not get?
    Quit acting like a sullen kid...... even if Hinata dies i wld be happy if she dies happy, much like Neji.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Anorien16 View Post

Then again if u had read Harry Potter: Harry - Ginny was way unexpected than Ron - Hermione.....

Quit acting like a sullen kid...... even if Hinata dies i wld be happy if she dies happy, much like Neji.
    because you don't agree with me and can't face the fact that there is no character development?

please don't turn into that guy.

It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it as much as your entitled to yours

Status
    Feb 2012
    Praise the Sun!

The harry-ginny part is so true lol

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    0834-1917-9840

Sakura is still clearly inloved with Sasuke, always was, is and will love him.

Status
    Dec 2012
    TURNT THE **** UP

I like NaruHina but at this point it'd be better to just have him be single. It's true that he didn't give Hinata and Naruto a lot of screentime, but of course he can always give them more screentime later, but then Naruto and Sakura as a couple just....... doesn't feel right. It's obvious she still loves Sasuke. Naruto is the hero of the story and the one who'll bring peace and what, so he deserves someone who will love him and only him, and Sakura obviously still loves Sasuke and won't stop for quite some time so bleh, I don't know it could end up either way.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

because you don't agree with me and can't face the fact that there is no character development?

please don't turn into that guy.

It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it as much as your entitled to yours
    Of course, u have right to shout ur opinion about as much as i do......

Did i disagree that there is very little development? But still u cant deny that its TOTALLY unexpected..........

If i m ready to accept Hinata's possible death that wld mean i ready to accept facts, which u will be unable to if by some chance NaruHina becomes canon.

Also i m not the one who was crying a while back 'I dont like the pairing, which part of it dont u get?' Ur basically sour that Hinata had a moment to shine yesterday.... Its a natural fanboy reaction, dont be as such.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD

Of course, u have right to shout ur opinion about as much as i do......

Did i disagree that there is very little development? But still u cant deny that its TOTALLY unexpected..........

If i m ready to accept Hinata's possible death that wld mean i ready to accept facts, which u will be unable to if by some chance NaruHina becomes canon.

Also i m not the one who was crying a while back 'I dont like the pairing, which part of it dont u get?' Ur basically sour that Hinata had a moment to shine yesterday.... Its a natural fanboy reaction, dont be as such.
    lol, I can accept that NaruHina had a big moment yesterday and it is very possible to it to happen etc etc

I will still ship and support NaruSaku though if NaruHina does become cannon because that is what I believe it should be

@ bold, your where trying to justify the lack of NaruHina development, when clearly, wether or not you take that into consideration is a matter of opinion and you where arguing against my preference.

obviously I'm not going to be jumping for joy over yesterday -_-

Last edited by Fanta; 12-28-2012 at 04:14 AM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    The harry-ginny part is so true lol
    Sorry it wld reverse.....

Ron - Hermione was much more unexpected, same as Remus - Tonks . . . .

First Ginny was like: Harry my hero and first crush; then Ginny was like: Meh, Harry my brother's best friend only; then Ginny was like: harry my true love, then Ginny was like: Harry the Boy i let go for the Sake of the wizarding world.... finally babies and three of them and all within about 5 years.

Status
    Jun 2011
    It is I The unfortunate
    mistake!

That's why I think this pairing would not make sense.. hooking up with some random chick at the end.. no

I like developed relationships where they spend time together and get to know each other

anyway I'm going to sleep now.
    Im sorry, but from what ive seen naruto and sakura are only developing what looks like a brother/sister relationship. naruto's admiration for sakura in such a way is fading, it began fading since the first episode of shippuden. while this by no means is saying that naruto dislikes sakura, i am saying that Hes just coming to love her in a "different" way. of course he cares for her, she is his teammate, his comrade. the same way he cared for sasuke when team seven developed. when sasuke left naruto was literally broken. of course, i could be wrong, however thats just my point of view.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

lol, I can accept that NaruHina had a big moment yesterday and it is very possible to it to happen etc etc

I will still ship and support NaruSaku though if NaruHina does become cannon because that is what I believe it should be

@ bold, your where trying to justify the lack of NaruHina development, when clearly, wether or not you take that into consideration is a matter of opinion and you where arguing against my preference.

I simply said that Hinata was not just some random chick hook up . . . . . she is not Karui or Samui as there was some early foreshadowing regarding NaruHina...... but as usual u have to portray me as the aggressor, nice try though.

Plus i did agree there was lack of proper development, also gave reasons for it, which u cant prove untrue.......

Status
    Dec 2011
    Thats why I roll with the
    bible on the dash

When he kisses Hinata is when I'll believe that as FINAL

-@The Untouchable Legend@- SAmIDeXtEr's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    I AM TOO FLY A.K.A ...ITACHI
    THE G@NGST@R

Hey bro, it's no use arguing with nath0man<<<<He's a hardcore narusaku supporter
    He ain't gonna give up that easily :lmao:

Status
    Feb 2012
    Praise the Sun!

Quote Originally Posted by SAmIDeXtEr View Post
    Hey bro, it's no use arguing with nath0man<<<<He's a hardcore narusaku supporter
    He ain't gonna give up that easily :lmao:
    Yeah I know, I'm just hoping that I can still knock some sense into him.

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

Love is a complicated thing, just because someone loves you and does stuff for you doesn't mean the person will be able to love you back. it doesn't really work like that..

Anyway it's too early to call anything, you never know a big NaruSaku could come up soon.. we just don't know.
    Since when is Naruto a soap opera? I'm sure Kishi will not do that. The theme in Naruto is gaining strength through wanting to protect others, that's why Kishi is doing the whole things with Hinata and Naruto fighting together, not for the romance. It'd be so stupid if he threw Hinata off to put Sakura there. I just don't see it happening.

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

That's what Naruto is willing to do.. he mentioned that if Sasuke came back he wouldn't care if Sakura fell for Sasuke again because she would be happy..

This is what I dislike about Hinata, she didn't ever acknowledge Naruto's feelings toward Sakura.
    How did she not acknowledge them?
    She only confessed to him because she thought she was going to die.
    And now she is protecting him because he is being majorly targeted by Tobi. Because that's what you do when you love someone.
    Besides, put yourself in her position.
    Is she supposed to step down from protecting Naruto just because he has(had) feelings for Sakura?
    Feelings that Sakura has never been shown to return?
    Because let's face it, her confession had a purpose, it was to get Naruto to stop chasing after Sasuke.
    If her feelings for him had changed, why would she wait for that to tell him? It makes no sense.
    Sakura still loves Sasuke. Naruto knows this, and he is now developing feelings for Hinata. Get over it.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Let me reword it then, "i dislike this pairing"..
    haters gonna hate lol

Last edited by francois brown; 12-28-2012 at 05:57 AM.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Sausage Fanboys Slayer

naruto had a longer time to finally break away from Sakura. If he really was still into her, he would have told Hinata when she confessed her love back in the Pain arc, wouldn't have held her hand, and would have been more excited than suspicious when Sakura confessed her love in the Kage arc.

He's done with Sakura and it's harder to go back to something once you moved on.

Sakura never went as far to save his life and put hers on the line if I recall correctly, but instead lie to him.
    You are right.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

First of all i agree completely with the orginial post
    I think sakura will never fully understand naruto's feelings
    I think that hinata and naruto are more alike in mindset than sakura and naruto will ever be.
    I also believe that kishi serves justice to everyone and I dont think he would let sakura get naruto after it took her 1 1/2 series to (Fake) Love him. When hinata loved him from episode one, infact far before that, when sakura hated him and wanted sasuke to beat him up.

I never though about it but it was strange that sakura took so long to realize how naruto feels, after being rejected herself by sasuke. But unlike that sasuke never really liked her, thier bond was never close to the bond sasuke and naruto had. It makes her seem almost nieve to still chase him.

Anyway I just dont think that they are compatible. I think naruto just liked her because she is like his mom so he had a natural attraction to her. But the way she lied to him is something naruto would never have done to anyone. I think hinata and naruto now share the same impulses, just like when hinata got pushed down by a bully naruto stepped in and fought them even though he got beat up, just like when she stood up to pain and got beat up. Naruto was about to give up but was inspired by hinata's words in a similar way that naruto inspires people. Hinata is willing to stand up to impossible odds just like naruto does but i doubt that sakura would do the same. Hinata has lost a close relative sort of like naruto, sakura only lost an old lady she new for like a week. it seems certain to me that kishi is making them more similar for a reason, im not sure what the rest of you think but I believe that Hinata has probably shown the most growth out of any character in this series, and what ever ends up happening will be in her favor.
    Anyway those are my thoughts say what you will, or not.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Working through life

Yeah I know, I'm just hoping that I can still knock some sense into him.
    come on leave him alone i am a naruhina fan as well but if he wants to fight for narutoxsakura let him he likes the pairing just as much as we like narutoxhinata

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

as far as lack of development, because hinata was so shy it kept her from having many real conversations with naruto, that it just how her character is. She doesn't talk much to anyone even in shippuden. She talks mostly to neji who is dead. But probably now has more words to and about naruto than any other character. Shes not the kind of person to talk to naruto just because she likes him. Even after the confession she would never have confronted him about it and naruto didnt really have time for romance since stuff kept happening back to back. It wouldn't make sense for hinata to be put on naruto's team, because she belongs to a team already, and even so it would just make it awkward between the to, and if she switched pre confession she would have been just like she was in that bug episode in the original series. As far as development sakura hasnt changed that much, she changed once in the forest of death by deciding to try to be useful and then, became slightly nicer but besides that she is the same character. While characters like neji, hinata, jugo, and zabuza/haku have shown far more changes and effects on naruto. Infact she besides him liking her she has had little if not 0 effect on naruto's character development. I would say the same for hinata i guess but now she is stopping him from going of the edge so in a way she just cashed hers, but sakura still hasnt. The only way she can motivate him is to cry and beg him to fix her problems.