Page 4 of 4 « First 1234
    king of darkness francois brown's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: about the whole NaruHina NaruSaku thing

Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    Let me reword it then, "i dislike this pairing"..
    haters gonna hate lol

Last edited by francois brown; 12-28-2012 at 04:57 AM.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sausage Fanboys Slayer

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    naruto had a longer time to finally break away from Sakura. If he really was still into her, he would have told Hinata when she confessed her love back in the Pain arc, wouldn't have held her hand, and would have been more excited than suspicious when Sakura confessed her love in the Kage arc.

He's done with Sakura and it's harder to go back to something once you moved on.

Sakura never went as far to save his life and put hers on the line if I recall correctly, but instead lie to him.
    You are right.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

First of all i agree completely with the orginial post
    I think sakura will never fully understand naruto's feelings
    I think that hinata and naruto are more alike in mindset than sakura and naruto will ever be.
    I also believe that kishi serves justice to everyone and I dont think he would let sakura get naruto after it took her 1 1/2 series to (Fake) Love him. When hinata loved him from episode one, infact far before that, when sakura hated him and wanted sasuke to beat him up.

I never though about it but it was strange that sakura took so long to realize how naruto feels, after being rejected herself by sasuke. But unlike that sasuke never really liked her, thier bond was never close to the bond sasuke and naruto had. It makes her seem almost nieve to still chase him.

Anyway I just dont think that they are compatible. I think naruto just liked her because she is like his mom so he had a natural attraction to her. But the way she lied to him is something naruto would never have done to anyone. I think hinata and naruto now share the same impulses, just like when hinata got pushed down by a bully naruto stepped in and fought them even though he got beat up, just like when she stood up to pain and got beat up. Naruto was about to give up but was inspired by hinata's words in a similar way that naruto inspires people. Hinata is willing to stand up to impossible odds just like naruto does but i doubt that sakura would do the same. Hinata has lost a close relative sort of like naruto, sakura only lost an old lady she new for like a week. it seems certain to me that kishi is making them more similar for a reason, im not sure what the rest of you think but I believe that Hinata has probably shown the most growth out of any character in this series, and what ever ends up happening will be in her favor.
    Anyway those are my thoughts say what you will, or not.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Working through life

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    Yeah I know, I'm just hoping that I can still knock some sense into him.
    come on leave him alone i am a naruhina fan as well but if he wants to fight for narutoxsakura let him he likes the pairing just as much as we like narutoxhinata

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

as far as lack of development, because hinata was so shy it kept her from having many real conversations with naruto, that it just how her character is. She doesn't talk much to anyone even in shippuden. She talks mostly to neji who is dead. But probably now has more words to and about naruto than any other character. Shes not the kind of person to talk to naruto just because she likes him. Even after the confession she would never have confronted him about it and naruto didnt really have time for romance since stuff kept happening back to back. It wouldn't make sense for hinata to be put on naruto's team, because she belongs to a team already, and even so it would just make it awkward between the to, and if she switched pre confession she would have been just like she was in that bug episode in the original series. As far as development sakura hasnt changed that much, she changed once in the forest of death by deciding to try to be useful and then, became slightly nicer but besides that she is the same character. While characters like neji, hinata, jugo, and zabuza/haku have shown far more changes and effects on naruto. Infact she besides him liking her she has had little if not 0 effect on naruto's character development. I would say the same for hinata i guess but now she is stopping him from going of the edge so in a way she just cashed hers, but sakura still hasnt. The only way she can motivate him is to cry and beg him to fix her problems.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    No reply usually means I win

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but didn't Sakura try to run towards Naruto in his 4 tailed state and got her ass whooped

She cares about Naruto, it just took her a longer time to realize it... Ah whatever
    Quote Originally Posted by donnic View Post
    come on leave him alone i am a naruhina fan as well but if he wants to fight for narutoxsakura let him he likes the pairing just as much as we like narutoxhinata
    ily

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    lol, I can accept that NaruHina had a big moment yesterday and it is very possible to it to happen etc etc

I will still ship and support NaruSaku though if NaruHina does become cannon because that is what I believe it should be

@ bold, your where trying to justify the lack of NaruHina development, when clearly, wether or not you take that into consideration is a matter of opinion and you where arguing against my preference.

obviously I'm not going to be jumping for joy over yesterday -_-
    What do you mean development, having conversation and sharing screentime isnt the only way to develop a character. There was a reason that kishi spent time getting to the core of hinata's love for naruto, showing that unlike sakura's love for sasuke from the begging she liked him for his personality. Minato and Kushina didnt talk that much before the kidnapping either.

also I will submit forever to Naru/Saku If you can put more similarities than what i said for naruto and hinata, in my first post #78, and you cant inlcude that she loved someone who didnt love her back.

Last edited by celarian; 12-28-2012 at 05:46 AM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Megan Terumi View Post
    I don't know if this has been mentioned, but didn't Sakura try to run towards Naruto in his 4 tailed state and got her ass whooped

She cares about Naruto, it just took her a longer time to realize it... Ah whatever

ily
    She ran to him because she believed that she could snap him out of it.
    She didnt think that she would die trying to do this, and I do not doubt that she cares for naruto, but she clearly doesnt have romantic feeling for him considering what she thinks in the zetsu clone episode. And she didnt get beaten badly she got hit like once. while Hinata fighting pain got up several times, and didnt quite till she was near death.
    Were was sakura when naruto was getting targeted by the juubi? No where to be seen. Where is sakura when naruto is clearly at his breaking point? 100 meters away watching it like a soap opera. Neji didnt share much screen time with naruto either but sakura would have never done what neji did. And she spent the majority of her ninja carrier with him.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    No reply usually means I win

Quote Originally Posted by celarian View Post
    She ran to him because she believed that she could snap him out of it.
    She didnt think that she would die trying to do this, and I do not doubt that she cares for naruto, but she clearly doesnt have romantic feeling for him considering what she thinks in the zetsu clone episode. And she didnt get beaten badly she got hit like once. while Hinata fighting pain got up several times, and didnt quite till she was near death.
    Were was sakura when naruto was getting targeted by the juubi? No where to be seen. Where is sakura when naruto is clearly at his breaking point? 100 meters away watching it like a soap opera. Neji didnt share much screen time with naruto either but sakura would have never done what neji did. And she spent the majority of her ninja carrier with him.
    I think if there was a 4 tailed beast blowing stuff up she could have at least felt a little threatened?

I don't remember what she said in the Zetsu episode because I only read the manga, would you be so kind as to linkme to what she said?

The Hyuga were perfect for fighting off the beast's attacks and they had the Byakugan as well, Sakura was far away helping Kakashi and the others and didn't even know what was going on until everyone stopped fighting and neji died

Hinata didn't fight off Pain several times. She ran toward him once and got shinra tensei'd and would have died if it wasn't for Sakura

Page 4 of 4 « First 1234