Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 37
  1. #1
    Senior Member AirWind's Avatar
    Status
    AirWind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    WoodNoha
    Posts
    3,316
    Post Thanks / Like
    Malaysian Pride!
     

    What is Actually Sasuke's Problem?

    I've been thinking this. He's looking for that man, the one that knows everything to find his real path, the true meaning of his vengeance. He wants to make sure for himself that his vengeance is "meaningful" and he got a "point" doing that. My point is he can still going on rampage with or without that man. I dont know what's his actual problem. Did he hesitate? Not enough conviction to kill everyone? Still convincing himself? What can learning the truth serves his judgment by the way? Is he stalling from his own plan?
     
         

  2. #2
    Vagabond of the Zodiacs Ging Freecss's Avatar
    Status
    Ging Freecss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Adventuring the world
    Posts
    3,431
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Go visit him, Gon isn't
    going to die"
     

    Re: What is Actually Sasuke's Problem?

    Sasuke is like that confused little boy in the mall who wants to find his mommy.
     
         

  3. #3
    ★ ★ ★ Naruto hinata's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto hinata is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Pandora
    Posts
    1,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    ????
     

    Re: What is Actually Sasuke's Problem?

    Lord asSasuke is an avenger
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member AirWind's Avatar
    Status
    AirWind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    WoodNoha
    Posts
    3,316
    Post Thanks / Like
    Malaysian Pride!
     

    Re: What is Actually Sasuke's Problem?

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaKid114 View Post
    Sasuke is like that confused little boy in the mall who wants to find his mommy.
    Herm...since kid hes been looking forward to kill itachi, then after he met and greet him, that intention gone to killin everyone in konoha, then after he met itachi again, he re-evaluate everything and decide to meet THAT man. Man, he really doesnt know how to stick to one plan, isnt?
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member AirWind's Avatar
    Status
    AirWind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    WoodNoha
    Posts
    3,316
    Post Thanks / Like
    Malaysian Pride!
     

    Re: What is Actually Sasuke's Problem?

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto hinata View Post
    Lord asSasuke is an avenger
    yeah but then why he need to find any answer to his "avenging" motive? His motive is simply "vengeance".
     
         

  6. #6
    Chariot BlastIt's Avatar
    Status
    BlastIt is online now
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Banned
    Posts
    6,918
    Post Thanks / Like
    Grand Fall!
     

    Re: What is Actually Sasuke's Problem?

    He wants to hear some unbiased information I suppose about what is a village, clan, and a shinobi. He wants to know why Itachi behave differently like Shisui. He still wants to avenge his whole family and clan, but he wants to be sure if its really logical to do so.
     
         

  7. #7
    Vagabond of the Zodiacs Ging Freecss's Avatar
    Status
    Ging Freecss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Adventuring the world
    Posts
    3,431
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Go visit him, Gon isn't
    going to die"
     

    Re: What is Actually Sasuke's Problem?

    Quote Originally Posted by AirWind View Post
    Herm...since kid hes been looking forward to kill itachi, then after he met and greet him, that intention gone to killin everyone in konoha, then after he met itachi again, he re-evaluate everything and decide to meet THAT man. Man, he really doesnt know how to stick to one plan, isnt?
    well said man, well said
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member AirWind's Avatar
    Status
    AirWind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    WoodNoha
    Posts
    3,316
    Post Thanks / Like
    Malaysian Pride!
     

    Re: What is Actually Sasuke's Problem?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlastIt View Post
    He wants to hear some unbiased information I suppose about what is a village, clan, and a shinobi. He wants to know why Itachi behave differently like Shisui. He still wants to avenge his whole family and clan, but he wants to be sure if its really logical to do so.
    Then, if he leant that avenging is not the answer, what he will do next? I doubt any answer will change his heart, but why he tries so hard if he intends to kill everyone. Just carry on with the killing i might say.
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member xXBlazinNinXx's Avatar
    Status
    xXBlazinNinXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Canada is all you have to know, for now :P
    Posts
    1,400
    Post Thanks / Like
    After a long time! I'm Back!
     

    Re: What is Actually Sasuke's Problem?

    Sasuke mad all the time
     
         

  10. #10
    oath ziggyZ's Avatar
    Status
    ziggyZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    back of your mind
    Posts
    7,400
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg
     



    Re: What is Actually Sasuke's Problem?

    The scroll that Suigetsu found, contains the information of how to undo the RDS cos remember that it was Oro's scroll and his arms are sealed inside it so maybe he wanted them back or something so he studied and created a jutsu which will reverse the RDS. Also he told Tsunade that there is another way for him to get his arms back.
    That's why suigetsu said "With this we can rule the world" perhaps he new the power of all the 4 Hokage's and new that with them resurrected and with them under their control(EDO TENSAI) they could take advantage of the war being that all previous EDO's were released(except Madara).
    So now Oro, Sasuke & CO. are going to a place which Sasuke knows(cemetery maybe) and once the 4 previous Hokage's are brought back then Sasuke will ask them how the Uchiha's coincided with the leaf during their reign(I.E. their generation).

    Since I believe he/Oro is going to somehow undo/reverse RDS. Somehow all 4 Hokages may team up to indefinitely defeat Madara. Or perhaps his eternal rival shall fight him one last time. In addtition, I believe that to become true because it would be a great way to recieve flashbacks of their infamous fight at the FV since during their EDO fight they will recall the events of that fight.
     
         

  11. #11
    Chariot BlastIt's Avatar
    Status
    BlastIt is online now
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Banned
    Posts
    6,918
    Post Thanks / Like
    Grand Fall!
     

    Re: What is Actually Sasuke's Problem?

    Quote Originally Posted by AirWind View Post
    Herm...since kid hes been looking forward to kill itachi, then after he met and greet him, that intention gone to killin everyone in konoha, then after he met itachi again, he re-evaluate everything and decide to meet THAT man. Man, he really doesnt know how to stick to one plan, isnt?
    I don't blame the guy though. I'm not much of a Sasuke fan, but Obito and Oro were playing with his emotions, especially Obito IMO. He's not going to be emotionally manipulated anymore
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member AirWind's Avatar
    Status
    AirWind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    WoodNoha
    Posts
    3,316
    Post Thanks / Like
    Malaysian Pride!
     

    Re: What is Actually Sasuke's Problem?

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyZ View Post
    The scroll that Suigetsu found, contains the information of how to undo the RDS cos remember that it was Oro's scroll and his arms are sealed inside it so maybe he wanted them back or something so he studied and created a jutsu which will reverse the RDS. Also he told Tsunade that there is another way for him to get his arms back.
    That's why suigetsu said "With this we can rule the world" perhaps he new the power of all the 4 Hokage's and new that with them resurrected and with them under their control(EDO TENSAI) they could take advantage of the war being that all previous EDO's were released(except Madara).
    So now Oro, Sasuke & CO. are going to a place which Sasuke knows(cemetery maybe) and once the 4 previous Hokage's are brought back then Sasuke will ask them how the Uchiha's coincided with the leaf during their reign(I.E. their generation).

    Since I believe he/Oro is going to somehow undo/reverse RDS. Somehow all 4 Hokages may team up to indefinitely defeat Madara. Or perhaps his eternal rival shall fight him one last time. In addtition, I believe that to become true because it would be a great way to recieve flashbacks of their infamous fight at the FV since during their EDO fight they will recall the events of that fight.
    Sasuke's not that complicated man, but he really took lots of turns in his journey. Did he actually wanna wipe out Konoha or being the STRONGEST in ninja world? As i said, he really cant stick to his own plan and makes him very "biased".
     
         

  13. #13
    Chariot BlastIt's Avatar
    Status
    BlastIt is online now
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Banned
    Posts
    6,918
    Post Thanks / Like
    Grand Fall!
     

    Re: What is Actually Sasuke's Problem?

    Quote Originally Posted by AirWind View Post
    Then, if he leant that avenging is not the answer, what he will do next? I doubt any answer will change his heart, but why he tries so hard if he intends to kill everyone. Just carry on with the killing i might say.
    I'm not too sure about that one, but he really hasn't killed anyone besides fodder zetsus and samurais. I think he may regret his actions somehow but I leave to Kishi on that one.

    That's what unique about him. He's kinda got that mood swing that's leaves us hanging.
     
         

  14. #14
    ☆Mystogan☆ Jellal Fernandes's Avatar
    Status
    Jellal Fernandes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    ♡ _ ♡
    Posts
    4,225
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fack Out The Way.
     

    Re: What is Actually Sasuke's Problem?

    You see..Sasuke is confused with himself and needs some guidance..So he went back to konoha exclusively for the *****es.
     
         

  15. #15
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Netherworld
    Posts
    21,835
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: What is Actually Sasuke's Problem?

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaKid114 View Post
    Sasuke is like that confused little boy in the mall who wants to find his mommy.
     
         

  16. #16
    Member Prometheus Beta's Avatar
    Status
    Prometheus Beta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    604
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What is Actually Sasuke's Problem?

    He claimed he wants to understand Itachis feelings, i.e. why, after all that has transpired between the leaf and the Uchiha (and afterall that the leaf made Itachi go through), would he continue to be loyal to the leaf?
     
         

  17. #17
    Member narut2's Avatar
    Status
    narut2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    at the Kage summit
    Posts
    283
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sausage Fanboys Slayer
     

    Re: What is Actually Sasuke's Problem?

    He is a dork who doesn't know which path to take
     
         

  18. #18
    Chariot BlastIt's Avatar
    Status
    BlastIt is online now
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Banned
    Posts
    6,918
    Post Thanks / Like
    Grand Fall!
     

    Re: What is Actually Sasuke's Problem?

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaKid114 View Post
    Sasuke is like that confused little boy in the mall who wants to find his mommy.
    Why don't you make a rhyme for it?
     
         

  19. #19
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Netherworld
    Posts
    21,835
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: What is Actually Sasuke's Problem?

    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus Beta View Post
    He claimed he wants to understand Itachis feelings, i.e. why, after all that has transpired between the leaf and the Uchiha (and afterall that the leaf made Itachi go through), would he continue to be loyal to the leaf?
    To understand Itachi's feelings, who better to talk to than Shisui Uchiha
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member AirWind's Avatar
    Status
    AirWind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    WoodNoha
    Posts
    3,316
    Post Thanks / Like
    Malaysian Pride!
     

    Re: What is Actually Sasuke's Problem?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlastIt View Post
    I'm not too sure about that one, but he really hasn't killed anyone besides fodder zetsus and samurais. I think he may regret his actions somehow but I leave to Kishi on that one.

    That's what unique about him. He's kinda got that mood swing that's leaves us hanging.
    Avenger that thinks romantic way of killing other people? I doubt he's the real villain then, maybe originally it should be Neji, neji is far more cold blooded looked than sasuke. But thats my thought only.
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member Uchihajin Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Uchihajin Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,367
    Post Thanks / Like
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".
     

    Re: What is Actually Sasuke's Problem?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlastIt View Post
    He wants to hear some unbiased information I suppose about what is a village, clan, and a shinobi. He wants to know why Itachi behave differently like Shisui. He still wants to avenge his whole family and clan, but he wants to be sure if its really logical to do so.
    This... Sasuke is doing the most logical thing, he is going for the root of all his problems.
     
         

  22. #22
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Netherworld
    Posts
    21,835
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: What is Actually Sasuke's Problem?

    Emo is what Emo does, no higher reason than that.
     
         

  23. #23
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) Sea Of Thy Soul's Avatar
    Status
    Sea Of Thy Soul is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    うちは一族.
    Posts
    3,591
    Post Thanks / Like
    Problem?
     

    Re: What is Actually Sasuke's Problem?

    Confusion.
     
         

  24. #24
    Chariot BlastIt's Avatar
    Status
    BlastIt is online now
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Banned
    Posts
    6,918
    Post Thanks / Like
    Grand Fall!
     

    Re: What is Actually Sasuke's Problem?

    Quote Originally Posted by AirWind View Post
    Avenger that thinks romantic way of killing other people? I doubt he's the real villain then, maybe originally it should be Neji, neji is far more cold blooded looked than sasuke. But thats my thought only.
    Now you got me thinking Neji should be an avenger.
     
         

  25. #25
    Member Prometheus Beta's Avatar
    Status
    Prometheus Beta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    604
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What is Actually Sasuke's Problem?

    Quote Originally Posted by celebrei View Post
    To understand Itachi's feelings, who better to talk to than Shisui Uchiha
    Yeah, Shisui is definitely a prime candidate.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •