Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 84
  1. #26
    βeeCee's Avatar
    Status
    βeeCee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6,925
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status in
    life
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixforcexD View Post
    its annoying to see people like hinata become more important then sakura and even sasuke..
    and right now im just whatever honestly lol its not even about the main characters anymore (besides naruto)
    my favs are saku and sasu so i obviouslu have a different view, but i think everyone talks about sakura based on part1 cause shes not useless..if she was useless she wouldnt be able to heal anymore nor even be on the battlefield...kinda tired of these comments about her

    its not like sakura hates naruto lol u could say she even loves him just not in the same way
    sakuras been by him too, i dont understant why you ppl hate her so much but not someone like ino, karin or hinata, tenten and temari...
    it doesnt strike to me, but the only think tht comes to my head is because she doesnt have big boobs -.-
    shes just like tsunade and she'll surpass her, so why not call tsunade useless??
    f*ck ppls logic
    I'm a female and couldn't care less about boobs and I dislike Sakura so there blows that theory. I don't like her because of her personality or lack there of. She's boring and her constant whining about Sasuke is annoying. I wouldn't say she's completely useless. Her abilities as a medic nin are outstanding. But like the OP said as far as the supposed main female character, she's a disappointment.
     
         

  2. #27
    XX. The Judgement Tartarus's Avatar
    Status
    Tartarus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,903
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Memento Mori~
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai03 View Post
    I don't hate Sakura, i just don't think she is that great of a character especially becuse she in the main female character.
    The thing is that just because a character doesn't get into many fights doesn't mean a character is useless. Iruka is a very important character yet he never fights, he's important because he drives character development.
     
         

  3. #28
    ☛✯#Ghoulsquad✯☚ SasukeUchiha910's Avatar
    Status
    SasukeUchiha910 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    f!cking your mom
    Posts
    6,586
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~TOKYO GHOUL,東京喰種~ FTW
    / Evangelion 4.0 in 2015 /
    Okitenemuru's manga is
    awesome/ its time to get busy
    / lord sasuke solo's
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    Tenchi bridge..

    nuff said.
    thats old and what did she do other then heal naruto when he was k.o he would have healed on his own (kurama nuff said)
     
         

  4. #29
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Quote Originally Posted by SasukeUchiha910 View Post
    thats old and what did she do other then heal naruto when he was k.o he would have healed on his own (kurama nuff said)
    lol no, she ran out to him putting herself in danger to try and make him get out of 4 tailed mode
     
         

  5. #30
    ☛✯#Ghoulsquad✯☚ SasukeUchiha910's Avatar
    Status
    SasukeUchiha910 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    f!cking your mom
    Posts
    6,586
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~TOKYO GHOUL,東京喰種~ FTW
    / Evangelion 4.0 in 2015 /
    Okitenemuru's manga is
    awesome/ its time to get busy
    / lord sasuke solo's
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    lol no, she ran out to him putting herself in danger to try and make him get out of 4 tailed mode
    now we all know that there is no way in hell the 9-tails who was full of hate atm would let a girl who is constantly damageing his host get near him this isn't curse mark were the transformed has a mind this is 4-tailed burserker mode/kurama control so her failure was great there to and it wasn't like he transformed to save her if he did then she would have stoped him so in all what was Tenchi bridge.. but another stunning failure eh................................
     
         
    Last edited by SasukeUchiha910; 12-28-2012 at 06:21 PM.

  6. #31
    king of darkness francois brown's Avatar
    Status
    francois brown is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    225
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Quote Originally Posted by SasukeUchiha910 View Post
    now we all know that there is no way in hell the 9-tails who was full of hate atm would let a girl who is constantly damageing his host get near him this isn't curse mark were the transformed has a mind this is 4-tailed burserker mode/kurama control so her failure was great there to and it wasn't like he transformed to save her if he did then she would have stoped him so in all what was Tenchi bridge.. but another stunning failure eh................................
    true very true
     
         

  7. #32
    Member Darkrai03's Avatar
    Status
    Darkrai03 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    315
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gate of life OPEN
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Quote Originally Posted by shyarkugan View Post
    The thing is that just because a character doesn't get into many fights doesn't mean a character is useless. Iruka is a very important character yet he never fights, he's important because he drives character development.
    I know that but she is so obsessed with Sasuke. She used gas on her commards so she could deal with Sasuke herself but in the end she wasn't able to do anything. Sasuke even tried to kill her but she is still obseesd with him, so the mission fail because of her. She need to get over him and get more development.
     
         

  8. #33
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Quote Originally Posted by SasukeUchiha910 View Post
    now we all know that there is no way in hell the 9-tails who was full of hate atm would let a girl who is constantly damageing his host get near him this isn't curse mark were the transformed has a mind this is 4-tailed burserker mode/kurama control so her failure was great there to and it wasn't like he transformed to save her if he did then she would have stoped him so in all what was Tenchi bridge.. but another stunning failure eh................................
    ok then..

    Hinata trying to stop Pain? her failure was great there...

    almost releasing 9 tails killing Naruto and everyone around him. good job. Minato saved him
     
         

  9. #34
    Member Darkrai03's Avatar
    Status
    Darkrai03 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    315
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gate of life OPEN
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    ok then..

    Hinata trying to stop Pain? her failure was great there...

    almost releasing 9 tails killing Naruto and everyone around him. good job. Minato saved him
    She was the reason why he didn't get capture by pain and also met his father. She was the only one who came to Narutos rescue when he need it
     
         

  10. #35
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,809
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Who said shes the heroine of the story?
     
         

  11. #36
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai03 View Post
    She was the reason why he didn't get capture by pain and also met his father. She was the only one who came to Narutos rescue when he need it
    fail. That was Minato

    Retarded move by Hinata almost cost everyones life..
     
         

  12. #37
    The word is Pretentious. Naruto N Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto N Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    694
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    I love Sakura chan..
     
         

  13. #38
    king of darkness francois brown's Avatar
    Status
    francois brown is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    225
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    ok then..

    Hinata trying to stop Pain? her failure was great there...

    almost releasing 9 tails killing Naruto and everyone around him. good job. Minato saved him
    you kno what that guy isn't even a hinata fan and the fact that you bring her into this means your a immature sakura fan who would try any thing to save your characters rep as to the pain fight were was sakura if hinata didn't do it who would everyone was shyting themself in fear and i dont care for the people that say he would have transformed anyway she was the trigger like it or not unlike at Tenchi bridge......hm were it was sasuke not sakura
     
         

  14. #39
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Quote Originally Posted by francois brown View Post
    you kno what that guy isn't even a hinata fan and the fact that you bring her into this means your a immature sakura fan who would try any thing to save your characters rep as to the pain fight were was sakura if hinata didn't do it who would everyone was shyting themself in fear and i dont care for the people that say he would have transformed anyway she was the trigger like it or not unlike at Tenchi bridge......hm were it was sasuke not sakura
    I was comparing her with another situation.. get over it
     
         

  15. #40
    Member Darkrai03's Avatar
    Status
    Darkrai03 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    315
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gate of life OPEN
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    fail. That was Minato

    Retarded move by Hinata almost cost everyones life..
    she tried to save him, she was getting the rods out of him so he could move otherewise pain would have defeated naruto and caputer him.
     
         

  16. #41
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai03 View Post
    she tried to save him, she was getting the rods out of him so he could move otherewise pain would have defeated naruto and caputer him.
    but she failed. just like Sakura failed.
     
         

  17. #42
    Senior Member ~Kobak~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Kobak~ is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    42,381
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: why Sakura suckes

    And you suck because you misspelled the word suck...

    And I like Sakura btw.
     
         

  18. #43
    Toad Sage King of Hell's Avatar
    Status
    King of Hell is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,130
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am the Toad Sage!
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    fail. That was Minato

    Retarded move by Hinata almost cost everyones life..
    What the Hell are you talking about, If it weren't for Hinata Naruto would not have gone Nine-tails and he would not have met Minato.
     
         

  19. #44
    Member Darkrai03's Avatar
    Status
    Darkrai03 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    315
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gate of life OPEN
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Quote Originally Posted by kobak View Post
    And you suck because you misspelled the word suck...

    And I like Sakura btw.
    Well it isn't english class where everything has to be perfect
     
         

  20. #45
    Member
    Status
    Gentleman Raptor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    57
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    I believe Kishi himself said he doesn't see Sakura as the heroine of the series, which is why he has a hard time writing for her.
     
         

  21. #46
    king of darkness francois brown's Avatar
    Status
    francois brown is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    225
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    I was comparing her with another situation.. get over it
    listen if you read the manga the ninetail targeted pain so how was everyone in danger i agree that Minato saved him but you say it like the ninetails was running wild when it had a target don't say retarted shyt just to make your character look good because she sat in the background while hinata went out there she wasn't healing anyone atm she was just watching that shyt go down and don't say meds can't fight because the sasori fight proves she can
     
         

  22. #47
    Member Darkrai03's Avatar
    Status
    Darkrai03 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    315
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gate of life OPEN
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    I think she just sucks as a heroine but if she is a character like hinata she's fine.
     
         

  23. #48
    The word is Pretentious. Naruto N Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto N Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    694
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Quote Originally Posted by francois brown View Post
    listen if you read the manga the ninetail targeted pain so how was everyone in danger i agree that Minato saved him but you say it like the ninetails was running wild when it had a target don't say retarted shyt just to make your character look good because she sat in the background while hinata went out there she wasn't healing anyone atm she was just watching that shyt go down and don't say meds can't fight because the sasori fight proves she can
    What would have happened if Minato didn't interfere?
    He would have become the Nine tails who would have destroyed everything and gone on a rampage.
     
         

  24. #49
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Quote Originally Posted by King of Hell View Post
    What the Hell are you talking about, If it weren't for Hinata Naruto would not have gone Nine-tails and he would not have met Minato.
    Nice assumption.

    Quote Originally Posted by francois brown View Post
    listen if you read the manga the ninetail targeted pain so how was everyone in danger i agree that Minato saved him but you say it like the ninetails was running wild when it had a target don't say retarted shyt just to make your character look good because she sat in the background while hinata went out there she wasn't healing anyone atm she was just watching that shyt go down and don't say meds can't fight because the sasori fight proves she can
    reread the chapter carefully this time. She didn't know what was happening unlike Hinata who had byakugan
     
         

  25. #50
    βeeCee's Avatar
    Status
    βeeCee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6,925
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status in
    life
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    This turned serious fast.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •